All Comments on 'Late Night Visitor'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Great Start

I've given you 5 stars because I like your writing style, but the story only merited 3/4 stars.

A good story has a setup, transition, and a payoff in each chapter. This one had a good setup and the transition was just getting interesting when it ended. That's poor writing.

You should have waited until you had more to post before you submitted your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More...

I want to know what mom has to say when they both end up pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Second act?

Looks like we have a good 3some story line started. Make him a lucky man with two sister wifes and 2 children on the way.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Origins I Loved it

but damn I was hoping one of those night visits was his mother-in-law.! Lol! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

He has to get the mother in law...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Eh..

The story is decent. But the sex scenes are just “we came”. That’s it. It’s boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oops

My gosh take a course in English grammar

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sisters

Sure wish my wife would share me with her sister

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago
Nice

Nice story. Enjoyed it.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 4 years ago
Fun

Really enjoyed this. Very believable. Well written. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun

Gives a new meaning to Sister Wives...

juanviejojuanviejoabout 3 years ago

I LOVED IT...FIVE STARS!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Supposedly they do know. Women can spot the little things that change when a woman is having sex regularly. A little change in the posture, a bit brighter in the eyes as the better quality of sleep shows. Much easier to get good sleep when you’ve had an orgasm or two. ha! Relieves the stress and yoju are not tense trying to go to sleep. I don’t recall some of the others BEEN TOO LONG!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...

story TAGS