Late Night Wake Up

Story Info
Resisting the Booty is futile.
1k words
4.38
9.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavenTrue
RavenTrue
19 Followers

Late Night Wake Up

I was fast asleep on my left side with my right leg bent up towards my hip and my left leg straight.

He didn't wake me when climbing into bed behind me.

What woke me was the sensation of his left hand caressing my right ass cheek, then my left. His hand would circle around my ass then rub my right thigh.

At first, I was annoyed because this work week was stressful, I was not in the mood and I had been sleeping soundly.

He shifted onto his left side in a spooning position but he did not cradle me. His right hand was now working its way from my abdomen, onto my right hip and down my thigh to my knee. Then it glided back between my legs up towards my crotch. It felt good, almost comforting. I could feel a pressure building in my pelvis. His hand didn't touch my swelling labia before starting back at my abdomen and making another sweep. I moved slightly, raising my knee a little more to spread my legs; letting him know I was awake and literally open to his advances.

When his hand came back up my inner left thigh, his fingers cupped my labia; the heel of his palm resting on my back bud. Simultaneously he massaged my labia and star fruit. A sigh of pleasure escaped me as my labia swelled further. I felt his finger brush my hooded clit causing another series of pleased moaning. My annoyance had turned to being completely turned on.

His right hand slid back away from my labia and I felt his fingers on my taint. The middle finger moved forward, slowly sliding between my engorged lips and into the warmth of my vaginal opening. His finger slowly slid in and out getting covered in my juices.

Once his finger was fully lubricated, it found my clit and began a circular motion with slightly building pressure. The finger would stop, go back to my wet slit for more lubrication before returning to stimulate my clit. He began a new routine of circling my clit a few times then finger banging my pussy, back to my clit and then my pussy; all while keeping pressure on my rosebud. That pressure made me wish my back door would be penetrated. I began to moan more frequently and reached up with my right hand to squeeze my ample breasts with an occasional pinching of my nipples.

His hand then sent fingers to my clit and he started to masturbate me with increasing speed and pressure. That magical hand had awoken me from my sleep and massaged me into a dreamy state of ecstasy.

I once told him that when he masturbates me, while spooning me, I sometimes imagine a woman is getting me off. I'll never forget the look on his face and the size of his immediate boner.

The fingers increased their pace and pressure causing my breathing as well as my moaning to increase until the amazing feeling crossed the orgasmic threshold. My body tensed and then spasmed as the orgasm rolled through my body. My head felt like it would explode. I let out a semi-scream, "OHHHHGOOOOODDD...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

He then spooned my body, reached around and inserted two fingers to massage my g-spot. As he did this, I felt his hard, swollen cock press against my asshole. My orgasm continued with wave after wave causing more body spasms. I felt my legs kick straight out involuntarily. It was too much and I grabbed his right wrist to pull his hand away from my vagina.

Once the paralysis of the orgasm waned, I rolled onto my stomach, keeping my left leg straight while being my right knee bent up to my hip. I looked over my right shoulder and gave the command, "Fuck me now!"

The mattress moved as he repositioned behind me. I felt the head of his hardness, dripping with pre-cum sliding against my back door. "Mmmmmmmm, yeah." I said and pushed my ass up. If he wanted my ass, he could have it.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed while sliding back and forth against my ass.

He reached around to my vagina and his cock split my labia, passing my drenched hole. His cock met his hand and he used his fingers to catch and press his engorged head against my clit. I was in heaven. The shocks of pleasure caused by his helmet ramming my clit made me reach up and grip the edge of the mattress. After a few more thrusts he pulled back and entered my pussy.

Each thrust of his cock worked deeper, widening my vag and making me grunt and say, "Yeah, like that, oh my god...yeah, yeah.... harder." He began to push the pace and his balls were pressing against my left thigh. "Fuck it! Fuck meeeeeee!" I demanded.

His right hand gripped my right hip and his left hand grabbed the back of my neck. His leverage allowed him to pull me back towards him as his cock pounded into me like a piston. He pinned me down and jack hammered my pussy. He let out a, "Fuck yeah! Fuuuuuuuck!" in a guttural growl.

I lifted my face from the pillow and let out a scream, which made him shoot his load deep into me, as he growled, "Ungghhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

His body quivered, became still and then relaxed onto mine. The hardness filling my pussy softened.

I fell asleep almost immediately after being spent and used. I assume he rolled off and fell asleep.

The next day at work, I received a text message, "Sorry about last night. I know you were asleep but if you are presenting like that when I get to bed, I'm going to hit it."

It was followed by another text, "And now I'm horny again."

I smiled. My cube mates probably heard me giggle and exclaim, "Heh!"

And then I felt a pressure begin to well up in my pelvis.

RavenTrue
RavenTrue
19 Followers