Trapped on the phone

Story Info
Your boyfriend is trapped on the phone with his boss.
2.8k words
4.24
10.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you liked me in that suit?"

"I did. Now I want you out of said suit."

You felt his grin against your lips as he pulled you higher up his lap. Your hands held his head steady as you slanted your lips and deepened your kiss, moaning when he let you slip your tongue between the pillowy flesh. The hairs of his thighs rubbed pleasurably against the inside of your thighs as you ground yourself against the growing bulge beneath your heated center.

It's been too long you think as you nipped his lower lip making him gasp. He had been working non-stop ever since the expansion and you were seeing less and less of your sweet boyfriend every day. You missed him.

Today was one of the few times you get to have him all to yourself and you planned to make the most of your time together but then his phone rang.

Both your heads whipped towards the side of the bed where hi's phone was vibrating and you shot him a pointed look when his gaze with the device took a tad too long. He flinched when he saw the look on your face grow dark. Oh you were mad.

The ringing stopped and for a moment his attention was back on your accusing gaze. He tried to soothe the lines on your face with a small nervous laugh followed by peppered kisses on your nose and cheeks.

"Don't look at me like that," he cooed, "I wasn't gonna answer it."

"Then you shouldn't have taken too long to look at it." you chided before holding both his cheeks gently and locked eyes with his, "I want you to only look at me."

Your voice dropped sultrily moaning against his lips when you dove in for another kiss. You pulled away with a lazy smirk to see him dopily open his eyes.

"I'm-I'm looking."

You hummed, your eyes locked on his as your hands slid down to grab both your breasts, massaging and pinching through the thin barrier of your top as you ground yourself on top of him. His Adam's apple bobbed as you slowly removed your top and your bra, letting him gaze down at your pert nipples.

"Do you like them?"

You gasped when he cupped both of your breasts with his large hands, massaging the soft globes and rubbing your nipples with his thumb.

"Oh Babe, you know I love them."

"Hmm, love them enough for you to suck on them?"

"Yeah." He breathed as he kissed the center of your chest before his mouth wetly made his way towards a nipple.

He pulled away in alarm and you groaned as his attention was pulled away from your body once again by the infernal ringing of his phone.

It must be his boss. Shit. He needed to answer that.

He chanced another look at his phone before being forced to look back at you to see your eyebrows furrow further.

"Babe..." you warned.

He alternated looking at the phone and your face before letting out a defeated sigh while gently prying your hands from his face.

"I'm sorry, but I really need to take this call." he pulled away to look at you with puppy pleading eyes. "I'll make it quick, I promise."

You tried hard to resist him, you really did, but when he took your hand to kiss it repeatedly before placing it against his cheek, your anger simmered down to just disappointment and a reluctant groan. Later he kissed your nose as an apology and quickly went to grab his phone.

"Five minutes max, promise. "

Your lips pursed, but you nod anyway.

"Boss, what's up-?"

You watched him stand up from the bed, the fabric of his expensive briefs caught in between his ample cheeks making you whimper.

This sucks. It's been two weeks! Two weeks since he last gave you a proper fuck and as much as you liked his boss and best friend, he was proving to be a huge cockblock and you really wanted to smother him with a pillow right now! You huffed petulantly, there's no way you were going to let this night go to waste.

He didn't notice you get up from the bed, too deep in conversation with his boss to notice your absence. You came back to stand in front of him patiently waiting for him to notice your presence, it didn't take long.

He did a quick double take and you had to keep in your smile when his face went lax at the sight of you clad in nothing but a sexy black see through bra and garters.

You cocked your hip to the other side and pressed your hand at the center of his chest as he looked you up and down with his mouth agape. It only took a bit of your strength to have him bouncing on the bed. You giggled. Guess you gave him quite the shock to have him this weak in the knees.

You threw something behind him but he didn't catch what it was, too busy ogling at how snug the lingerie was against your form. He found himself slowly sliding away from you, his heart quickening with every distance closed by your crawling form.

"Um-I-I-ah uh y-yeah, yeah, m-hmm I'll be there of c-course, Boss."

His head bumped hard against the headboard making you chuckle. He couldn't escape you now.

You straddled his thighs, fingers running along the insides of the elastic of his briefs as you observed the tight muscles of his abdomen ripple from your teasing before pulling them down to free his cock and let it twitch upwards.

He struggled to listen to his boss's debriefing over the phone as you slid yourself down slowly to come face to face with his cock. Fuck, this is bad.

His boss had just started to enumerate the specifics of an important errand a few seconds before all this and it was really hard trying to grasp the following instructions he was relaying with the way you're stroking him tight, with your soft hands while your hot breath ghosted over the base of his cock.

He saw you lick your lips before stuffing your mouth with his balls and swirling your tongue underneath.

He wasn't able to suppress the lewd gasp that followed the spike of arousal that rose from his balls but he was quick enough to mask the embarrassing sound within the guise of a sneeze. Lucky for him his boss bought it.

"Seems you have a bit of a cold too. I'm truly sorry to have to send you in particular for this small task on your day off. I'd do it myself but it seems that I am more needed here."

"D-don't worry about it. I'll finish up a-!" you wetly made your way up his length with your tongue before engulfing the head with the warm wet confines of your mouth, your eyes not leaving his as you did so, "a-a-as s-soon as possible!"

"Your enthusiasm is much appreciated, thank you. I'll leave it to your hands then."

He silently released a sigh of relief thinking that was the end of his boss's call as his gaze remained locked on the bobbing of your head. You were beginning to enjoy your ministrations on him and he didn't think he could handle keeping silent for another few seconds with you enthusiastically slobbering over his cock.

"Ah, one more thing..."

Fuck!

His eyes threatened to flutter close when you eased his thick head through the tightness of your throat, his free hand quickly flying to grip your hair when you let out a small gag.

"I need you to pick up a few things on the way. Hold on-"

"No-"he coughed, "no problem."

The phone from the other end sounded as if it was put down which had him sighing softly in relief while you continued running your soft mouth around his slicked length.

He tried his best to keep his sounds to a minimum but it was proving to be a challenge with the kind of look you were giving him as you sucked on his cock.

Your cheeks hollowed from the pressure you exerted from within your mouth and fuck if it wasn't the hottest thing he's ever seen in his whole life. You gave him one particular suck that had his cock twitching inside your mouth followed by a shuddering breath.

"Ohhh baby, please..."

You hummed, delighted at the state you managed to reduce your boyfriend into in only a few minutes.

You were getting impatient and were itching to have something rub against the needy bud between your legs so with one last gag and a torturously slow drag of your tongue against his cock later you positioned yourself in front of him, a stacked pile of pillows already placed near his feet for you to lie down on.

You spread your legs enticingly for him, showing him how utterly drenched you are for him through the crotchless panties you wore.

"Oh fuuuuck, this is all for me baby?" he whispered as he reached down and slid his thumb along your slick labia.

You slapped his hand away making him look at you with a confused look.

You revealed the item that you had thrown on the bed a while ago and he had to let out a breath when he saw that it was your vibrator.

You made a show of turning on the pink device before running it along your slicked pussy lips. His attention was momentarily pulled by his boss again but you made sure he had his eyes on you while he talked to him by nudging his face towards your direction with a foot before slipping it down to his chest, feeling the hairs tickling your soles as you writhed below him.

You heard him stumble over his words as you continued to roll the device around your clit while making desperate little sounds that only he could hear.

You almost moaned out loud when you felt the blunt tip of two of his fingers prod at your pussy, gathering the wetness there before slipping inside you to the knuckle. You pushed the top of your garment down to free your breasts, palming them greedily as you locked eyes with your boyfriend.

"Yeah, I know where that is...Got it,...ok?...what about-"

You gasped when he curled his fingers to graze at the soft spot that he knew would have your toes curling. You really wished he would just fuck you already. You wanted to cum so so badly but you'd rather do so on his cock than just his fingers.

You mewled, feeling his fingers reaching as deep as it could before flicking them against the soft wall of your g-spot. You whimpered, shooting him a desperate look as he rocked his fingers against them with practiced ease before easing his pace and having his pace diverted back to his call with the boss.

You couldn't take another second of this! You huffed and tossed your vibrator, gathering yourself to hover over his lap. You were determined to have him end the call and have him rearrange your organs and you are determined to have it done now.

His eyes visibly widened when you grabbed his neglected cock and positioned it towards your entrance and holy saints above were you wet. He had half a mind to stop you with his free hand but that small part of him was slowly being overshadowed by the less rational half of his head that was screaming to just shove his whole cock up your dripping cunt. The hand that held your hip to initially stop you traitorously helped to ease you down his hard cock.

It was amazing how he managed to keep his attention fixed on his boss talking while you took him. You felt amazing, so hot, and tight and fuck! How long has it been?

He groaned loud when you ground yourself on him, the tip of his cock nudging your cervix repeatedly as you rolled your hips.

"Sorry, stubbed my toe is all." he lied through gritted teeth as you started fucking yourself on his lap.

You could feel your pussy being split apart by his hard cock and oh you were loving every second of it. You choked on air whenever you thrust yourself down and his head would hit your cervix just right. Nothing gives you a better high than when you're joined with your boyfriend like this and fuck it feels so good you just might cry.

His self-control was hanging by a thread with each slap of your ass against his lap. He's gonna have to end this call with his boss quickly knowing how loud you can be when you cum.

"Uh... yeah, say..."

"Babe... Baby I'm gonna cum-"

You whispered hurriedly, feeling that tightness bloom inside of you and spread throughout your whole body effectively making your cheeks flush and your toes curl in sheer ecstasy.

You brought yourself harder down his cock, the hands on his shoulders used as leverage to forcefully bring your hips down in a bruising pace. Just a little bit more...

"I'm cu- ha. Oh fuck...baby ahh."

Shit, Fuck! His trembling fingers weren't fast enough and the fact that your pussy was clenching around him like crazy didn't help him process his desire to immediately end the call at all.

It's too late. Bossman probably heard everything if the silence from the other line was any indication. The idea of his boss and at the same time friend, finding you both out was mortifying. He's going to remember to apologize to him first thing tomorrow morning.

He heard awkward coughing from the other line. It could have been the fact that he was still rock hard inside you or the fact that you were giving him toe-curling kisses on the corners of his lips but the thought of ending the call without some sort of explanation sounded very rude to him.

He wasn't about to be the first one to break the suffocating awkwardness though, so it was a huge relief when his boss decided to talk first.

"Ur-hurm, Well... I seem to have called at a bad time." he started,

"Can I call you again in ten minutes?"

Even his boss's tone sounded doubtful, and he wasn't gonna lie he was gonna need more than ten minutes to have you fully satisfied. You were starting to move again and judging by the set look in your eyes, it was clear to him that you planned to make him cum.

Now he really, really needed to end this call.

"Can't promise that, boss. Sorry."

"It was worth trying," he heard him sigh before continuing carefully,

"I'm ending the call now. Call me... when you're finished."

"Will do." He replied curtly just barely holding in a moan when you grind your hips against him.

Finally, he was able to throw the phone to the furthest corner of the bed before his hands gripped your hips tightly to aid you in your harsh thrusts.

"That's the second time he caught us fucking babe, couldn't you have waited another five minutes?"

"Hmm but I missed you," you mewled relishing in the roughness of his thrusts now that he has his full attention on you, "and I missed your cock. Can you blame me?"

He groaned as he watched your hand slip between your joint bodies to rub at your swollen clit, all while you looked at him with hooded eyes and bitten lips.

"You really want my cum that bad baby? Want me to cum inside this tight lil pussy?"

Your eyes rolled behind your head as you moaned a desperate please. Your walls started to tremble ready for another orgasm.

He could feel your walls start to spasm around him signaling your release.

"You ready for my cum baby? Cuz I'm about to give it to ya."

Your boyfriend held your hips in place as he planted his feet on the bed and started to piston his hips up into your quivering walls. You braced yourself for another mind-numbing orgasm as you continued rubbing your clit, moaning you man's name over and over as both of you came.

He groaned loudly slamming you down his twitching cock a few times before pressing you down hard against him, enjoying the feeling of his cum coating his shaft to drip messily down his balls when you pulled yourself off him.

You moaned, feeling the hot sticky mess of his cum sloppily running down your walls to drip down on his pelvis before collapsing on top of his hairy chest.

You panted against his neck as you regained your breath. You felt completely fucked out but you were far from being satisfied. Luckily your boyfriend shared the same sentiment when he lifted you off of him and gestured for you to get on all fours all while pumping his semi-hard cock.

"Get on your knees, baby and put that ass nice and high for me. I don't wanna see a single drop of my cum spilling after I'm done with you."