Late on a Friday

Story Info
Fun in the workplace.
1.6k words
3.93
4.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its late on a Friday night. You come home and as you walk through the door, you notice there's food waiting, some candles on the table, wine poured, low lights and I'm sat waiting for you. Your face looks shocked, but in a good way that this beautiful setting is waiting for you.

You sit down, and we enjoy the food, the wine, each others company. Really made your day and set the mood. I see you looking at me across the table. You're big, beautiful eyes and that sweet smile. I stand up and tell you I have a surprise for you. Your face lights up, and you smile.

I come over and take your hand, guiding you towards the bedroom. Still smiling at the wonder of what's next, I open the door. I take you in and tell you its time to make your night even more enjoyable. You see some material on the bed, you look at me as to ask what they are for. I just smile and tell you to clothes your eyes and don't worry.

I take off my clothes and slowly start to remove yours too. Just teasing your neck, touching the inside of your thigh's as I remove your underwear. My hands stroking over your breasts as I remove your bra. Now we are totally naked, and I'm already hard at the sight of your beautiful naked body.

Now its time to have some fun, and see if I can make you smile some more. I take some cloth and wrap it over your eyes. Blindfolding you so you cant see what I'm doing. Guiding you to the bed and having you lay down. "Arms up baby". Like the good girl you are you raise your arms above your head. I reach for the material and start to tie it around your wrists. No too tight, but tight enough that you cant get out of them. I pull each arm towards a corner of the bed. Fastening them tight so you can get away from what your about to receive. I do the same to your legs and fasten the to the bottom corners. Now, I have you restricted to the bed, and I can do as I wish.

I see that through all the prep, your still smiling, already enjoying what's happening.

I lean over and put my lips close to yours, your lips open and trying to kiss me. But I pull away, and kiss your neck. Biting a little, as I work my way down. I move down your body and to your tits. Grabbing them firmly, squeezing them as I take your nipple in my mouth, sucking hard and as I pull away, biting a little on your nipple. Your gasp a bit as it seems your enjoying it. I move back up towards you lips. Put my hand behind your head and grab your hair, pulling it hard and kissing you roughly.

"You like that baby? Do you want some more?"

Breathing fast you say "Yes, I want more. Please baby I want more!!!"

I run my fingers down your skin, over your nipples. Twisting them softly, as I get further down towards the inside of your thighs. I hear you take a deep breath as I run my fingers over your clit. I let my fingers run down your legs to your feet and back up again. Stopping at the top, I climb on the bed and pay a lot of attention to your pussy. Spreading your pussy lips I lean in and give your clit a lick, flicking my tongue over it. I can feel your body writhing, wishing you could get out of these ties. I bury my face deep, and suck on your clit while slipping 2 fingers inside you. I hear you sigh as your enjoying every touch, every lick and suck. Just enjoying my mouth, eating your pussy. Your breathing getting faster, I can hear and feel you getting close to cumming. Your juice's flowing over my tongue, tasting so sweet. I want more!!!!

You start to grind against my face, and I know your close. So I stop.....

"Not yet princess, not time for you to cum yet"

Your laying there helpless, breathing heavy and looking like you could kill me.

"Time to please me for a bit"

I climb further up the bed and move your head to the side. Rubbing the tip of my already hard cock on your lips. Your tongue out wanting to taste me. The precum catches your tongue and your face says a thousand things. Of one is you want to taste more. I grab the back of your head and push it on to my cock. You take me in your mouth and suck me so good. Your taking me so deep I can feel it hit the back of your throat. But I got to be careful, I don't want to be finishing just yet.

Now my cock is hard as fuck and wet, its ready and time to show you just how much I want you. I move between your legs, untie your ankles and lift your legs up. I move closer and slowly push my fat cock between you very wet, tight pussy lips. You gasp and moan a little as I push slow and deep inside you. I can feel your pussy gripping my shaft as I slip inside you. My cock is fully inside you, my balls pushing against your ass. Your pussy feels so tight, how and wet. It's amazing.

I start to fuck you, slow at first. Getting the rhythm, and then I grip you waist. I start to get harder, seeing your tits bouncing as I fuck you. I hear your moans getting louder, which I love so much. It's a huge turn on. I lean over and grab your tits as I fuck you. Squeezing them and then reaching higher. I put my hand on your throat and grip firmly. Gripping you harder as I fuck you, feeling my balls slapping against your ass and your pussy throbbing as I grind against your clit with each trust.

I want to cum inside you so bad right now, but I'm not done with you yet. I stop and pull out. I undo your ties and get you to turn over. I tie your hand together and fasten them to the top of the bed. I position you with your ass up. I move behind you and crouch to give your pussy and ass a good tonguing.

"OH FUCK!!" you say as my tongue dips in your ass

. Just teasing it while I finger fuck you before I give you my throbbing cock again.

"Give me it, I want it now!!!"

I kneel behind you and pull you onto my cock. We both moan as you slide on to me. Fuck it feels so good being inside you. I grab your waist and start to fuck you hard. Moaning with every thrust, you can feel my balls slapping against your clit. As I'm pounding against your pussy, I thought id try something, so I wet my thumb and as I fucked you I rubbed it against your ass. Just teasing it a little, before pushing it in. My thumb slips deep in your ass and your breathing got heavier. I lean forward and grab your hair and fuck you harder and faster with every thrust. Your moaning has turned to more of an enjoyable sounding scream. Begging me to fuck you harder, I can feel you getting closer. Your pussy can't take anymore and your body starts to shudder. It grips my shaft and you moan so loud as you cum. You pussy got so much wetter too. So hot I almost came too.

You take of your blindfold and look back at me. Smiling and saying "My turn now!"

You stand and pull me down on the bed. You climb on and straddle me, guiding my still hard, pussy juice covered cock back inside you. It feel fantastic inside you. You start to grind on me, your clit rubbing against me again and I'm sure it wont be long before your cumming again soon. You ride me faster harder. I sit up and grab your boobs, sucking them hard as you wrap your arms around me as your grind on my shaft. I can feel you juices dripping off my balls, it feels so hot.

I reach round and give your ass a slap as you ride me. You look at me and smile, looking like you want more. I do it again and then on the other cheek. I lay down as you push on my chest while you ride me. Your eyes roll back, and I feel your pussy tighten again as you let out an amazing moan of pleasure. My cock and balls are dripping wet. I'm still throbbing and hard as fuck. I need to cum so bad now. I see you climb off me and move down the bed. Taking my cock in your hands you take me deep in your mouth, deep throating me with ease. Taking it right down to my balls. Your mouth feels so good that it won't be long before I'm cumming.

You start to stroke my cock as you suck the tip, teasing me so good. I grab your head and push you down onto my cock while you wank it and get me closer. I can feel my balls tightening up, get close to orgasm. You open your mouth wider as you push me deep in your mouth.

My cock pulses as I fill your mouth with my hot cum. You take me out and I'm still cumming. Its on your face a bit and all over your tits. You look at me with those big beautiful eyes and smile.

"You enjoy that Princess?"

"Yes I did baby. Want to go again?"

I smile, I wink and kiss your sweet lips. "Ok baby, lets go again. But this time, no pulling out......"