A Gift for a Lovely Wife

Story Info
What my husband likes.
975 words
3.1
17.9k
8
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobGru
BobGru
80 Followers

Elen crossed her legs, fixing her tight pants. Her thighs were prominent even though they were trapped in the blue fabric.

"Did you choose?"

"The taller one, in the dark tie."

"The black man?"

"Yah."

"You don't think it will be uncomfortable?"

Elen sipped the champagne in her glass, showed a smile and replied.

"Isn't that my birthday present?"

Ethan called the waiter and pointed to the man sitting at the table across the room. He spoke something in his ear and handed over a sealed envelope.

"Done."

Ethan got up and saw his messenger heading in the indicated direction.

"The key, dear."

"I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom. Don't be long."

He hand over the key and quietly walked off in the direction of the elevators. He saw the man in the suit came towards the table where Elen stood.

***

She held out her arm passed the key on the metal plate. A click was heard and the door opened. The two entered and Elen turned on the lights in the suite.

"If you want to the take a bath, dear. Make yourself at home. I'll wait for you."

The nearly 6' tall man showed a smile, loosened his tie and removed his jacket. He walked into the bathroom. Elen sat on the bed took off her shoes and the vest.

The sound of water in the shower didn't take long. The door has been unlocked. Elen took a deep breath preparing herself for what was about to happen. Her eyes sparkled and she smile as the man walked towards her. His bare chest wet and a white towel covering his waist, his feet bare.

"Can I see Billy?"

"Brian. Madam."

The black cock fallen halfway to the man's knee.

"Wow! Big Brian... very huge!"

"That's what the lady bought."

"May I?"

"Sure."

Elen held the member, felt its weight and texture. She squeezed, smoothed, saw penis almost double in size between her delicate fingers.

"Do you allow me to... touch, Brian?"

"Please."

She felt man's sacs, the wrinkled skin, the full balls.

"Perfect, just as I expected."

"How does the lady prefer it?"

"I'll need to lubrificate your member first dear."

Elen held the hard penis in front of her face. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, a hot head entered yo the middle of her mouth. She sucked hard, licked, feeling the texture od taut skin. She jerked Brian off spreading his saliva.

"Delicious. Congratulations Brian."

Elen pulled the bag and took out a sachet, tore at the tip and spread the creamy liquid. She dried the fingers on the man's scrotum.

"And now?"

"I find it best on my back. Like a puppy. It will be easier for you to penetrate me."

She turned around, unbuttoning her pants and getting into position. The young man's large hands pulled her pants down hard as they will go, until they stayed thrown on the bedroom rug.

The tip of his cock sank into the young woman's flesh. Elen shuddered as she feels the long stick opening her flesh. Brian came in halfway down, but gradually invaded her pussy, the black trunk disappearing inside Elen.

"Oh my God!! Briaaannn! Slow down, dear."

"Your husband wrote that we shouldn't waste any time."

"No! It's so long! I don't know if I can take it!"

"And you won't want me to fuck your ass?"

"Of course I will! Fill me full of cum."

"Only in your ass?"

"No! AAAaaahhh! MMmmmm!!"

"Why?"

"I want to surprise my husband."

***

Elen took off the heels. Unbuttoned the tight jeans, and pulled them off with the movements of your body. The sinuous waist appeared and the plump thighs too. From her pussy still oozed the pleasure of what had happened in another room in that hotel.

"Did he do everything you ask?"

She laughed, twirling the lock of curly golden hair around the fingers of her right hand. Nodded with the head.

"Show me what he did."

Elen sat on the bed like a puppy, the hands flat, the wide hips raised to just the right height. Heard the sound of his shoes, felt the firm touch of husband's hands on her buttocks. The caress on her skin, the squeezing of the glutes by the strong fingers of her man.

"It turned very red. Did hurt you?"

"The head was wide and the trunk huge. A monster. It was hard to swallow it all."

"It was you who chose him. I found the other more appropriate."

"The guy was a pervert and very insatiable. It was bigger than I thought."

"Did you squirt?"

"Several times. Left me exhausted."

He slapped her on the ass. She moaned with his eyes closed, just the way he liked it, imagining his erect cock still stuck in pants.

"I brought a thing for you. What do you like most, honey."

"I didn't ask for anything. I just hired him for you.

"Want to taste it? I saved it for you."

Ethan kissed her hip. Elen felt the tongue shook like crazy, licking the skin of his butt, piercing the entrance of her vulva. The vagina pulsed again as if it was the penis of the stranger who fucked her a few minutes before.

"Then show it, I want to see it."

Elen bit the lips and squeezed the vulva muscles. It took a while, but a creamy and white drop came out of her pussy.

"Did he fill you with this?"

"In all my orifices."

She felt the perverted tongue licking the lips of her pussy and cleaning the ring of the ass. Laughed, pressing the fingers into the pillowcase. And Ethan, he tasted again the pleasure that another man has deposited inside his lovely wife.

He slapped her ass.

"You're a slut!"

"We are honey! We... are."

BobGru
BobGru
80 Followers