Late to Class

Story Info
I'm punished by my professor for being late again.
1k words
3.85
19.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UsedbySir
UsedbySir
30 Followers

I'm standing in the bathroom stall, one leg up on the toilet and my fingers feverishly rubbing my clit when the bell rings. Shit. I wipe my fingers on my thigh and quickly fix my skirt and blouse as I rush out of the bathroom, down the hall and bust into the classroom. Class has already started and everyone stares as I awkwardly find my seat.

"Late again Sarah," professor Johnson remarks, sounding both uninterested and annoyed.

I don't bother to answer, I already know I'm in trouble. This is the second time this week and the third time this month I have been late. Last time I was promised a severe punishment if it happened again. I try to ready myself, and quickly realize that I have forgotten my bag. Of course professor Johnson notices and he glares at me as I ask to borrow a pen and paper from the girl next to me.

I try to focus on class but as it drags on I become increasingly nervous. By the time the bell rings I'm a wreck. My hands are sweaty and still sticky from touching myself. Between my still dripping pussy and my filthy hands I'm sure anyone near me can smell it. For a moment I think perhaps I can sneak out with the rest of the class but before I even get out of my chair his eyes are on me. "You'll stay" he says.

I swallow hard and look down at my shoes, while nervously fiddling with the hem of my skirt. When the door closes loudly I'm startled and I look up to see him lock the door and pull down the blind. My stomach is in knots as I watch him remove his jacket and loosen his tie. He leans casually back against his desk, hands in his pockets. He's way to good looking to be teaching philosophy. I can't decide whether I'm more turned on or terrified by him. My pussy says turned on, but my stomach says terrified.

"Where were you? What was so important that you couldn't make it to class on time again?"

he asks.

I scramble for an excuse. Coming up empty, I just slowly shake my head. "Right," he says sternly. "Well I guess it doesn't really matter, does it? The point is you were late for the second time this week, correct?"

"Yes Sir," I answer, head hung in shame.

He walks behind his desk opens a drawer and sets out a paper and pen. "Come here," he orders.

I slide out of my chair slowly, afraid that my dripping pussy may leave a spot on the seat. He tells me to start writing "I will not be late to class". I try to take the paper back to my desk, but he stops me. "No you will stand here and write. You will continue until I think you have gotten the message," he explains.

I have to bend over in order to write and I'm very aware of my skirt riding up as I do so. I can feel the breeze on the back of my thighs. He walks behind me and I know he can smell it. I try to focus on writing but I can't. Raising my skirt he exposes my thong. I know he can see it now, the wetness on my crotch and thighs. I'm mortified.

"Is this why you were late to class? Your slutty little pussy needed attention? Did you let some boy have his way with you?" He doesn't give me time to answer, instead I hear him remove his belt. Before I can brace myself, I feel the searing pain against my ass. I bite my lip to keep from crying out as the blows rain down. By the time he stops my ass is in fire and I have only managed to write five lines. He leans over and looks at the paper. "Pathetic," he snaps.

I manage to eek out an "I'm sorry," through my tears. Then I feel his fingers, he pulls my thong to the side and slowly rubs my slit. I hold back a moan as his fingers are replaced with his cock. In one hard thrust he pushes all the way in, knocking me off my balance.

"Keep writing," he scolds.

I try, but it's near impossible with him slamming into me hard and fast. I wince as his hips pound against my tender ass. It's painful, but I can't deny how much I'm enjoying it. Before I know it, I'm on the edge. He doesn't relent and I cum hard, writhing. He finally slows as I come down, panting and shaking. I feel him pull out and then he's in front of me, his cock in my face. "Clean your slut juice off my cock," he demands, as he shoves himself roughly into my mouth, "and keep fucking writing."

I gag as he grabs my head and pushes himself into my throat. I continue to write but no longer in the lines, basically scribbling at this point. He pulls back a little, only to give me a quick breath before shoving in again. He repeats this over and over while I choke and sputter. His pace quickens and I can tell he's going to cum. Suddenly he pulls out and is behind me again, shooting his warm cum all over my ass and pussy. It coats my thong and drips down my thighs. He smacks my ass and pulls my skirt back down. I watch as he zips up his pants and fixes his shirt. Without looking at me he says, "you may go."

I stare at him open mouthed, still in shock as he sits down at his desk and begins to work grading papers as if I'm not there. Standing up I fix my blouse and skirt. "Thank you Sir," i say quietly. I shut the door behind me and leave, his cum and mine still dripping down my legs.

UsedbySir
UsedbySir
30 Followers