Walking Sarah Home from Econ 101

Story Info
She gets home safe, but he has his way with her in the dorms.
4.3k words
4
28.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Thinking about turning this into my first series. Leave a comment to let me know if there's interest in more of these characters. Enjoy.***

Sarah hates walking back home from her first year Intro to Economics course. It never lets out before 10 PM, meaning it's pitch black outside already. It's bad enough having to walk in the cold after fighting to stay awake three hours while the professor speaks, she hates having to do the walk alone.

Thankfully, she lives in residence on campus. She can't imagine how some of the other girls can walk safely for further distances or take public transit. Sarah would for sure fall asleep on the bus, and who knows what would happen to her then.

Sarah knows the effect she has on men, it's been like this for years. She was the first girl in her middle school class to grow boobs, and they've never stopped growing since. While most girls would flaunt a chest like hers, the massive boobs make her self conscious. She does her best to cover them up, wanting people to take her seriously.

She was her highschool valedictorian, now studying to become an economist. But ask the girls who watched her change in highschool gym class, and you'd think she only made it this far by blowing her teachers, and giving nerds handjobs to do her homework.

On the other hand, Sarah's very proud of her ass. She tries to wear pants and dresses that show it off, but truthfully, any pair of jeans puts it on display. Huge asses run in her family, no matter what kind of diet they're on. The first dance at her older sister's wedding was jokingly to Sir-Mix-a-Lot, the entire family went crazy. The song rings true for most of the men married into her family.

While an ass and boobs like hers mean she's a little on the chubby side, she's also an avid runner. All of her calories naturally go to her hips; she does her best with the running to keep her stomach as flat as possible. Guys are always messaging her on Tinder asking if she's had work done, her body's dimensions are hard to believe.

The first two Thursdays of the semester, she spent the entire walk home on the phone talking to her roommate, Veronica. But Veronica's growing sick of this arrangement. She wants to go out on Thursday nights, a few of the frat houses throw crazy pre-weekend parties. Sarah's phone calls are getting in the way of getting ready for the parties and are starting to irritate Veronica.

Luckily, in the third week of the semester, Sarah's looking around her Economics 101 class and notices Jason sitting a few rows behind her. He lives in the room across the hall from hers in the same dorm.

She texts her roommate to let her know she can go out and enjoy the party, Sarah doesn't need to call her tonight. Worst case, she follows Jason back to their residence, far enough behind that he won't notice, but close enough that he'll hear her if she screams.

When the professor gives the class a five minute break in the middle, Sarah casually walks over to talk to Jason. He sees her coming and smiles. Sarah returns the smile, excited that he seems happy to see her.

They haven't talked much since both moving in, but Sarah remembers their interactions as friendly. They were both part of a large group, nearly twenty students, who had dinner together in the cafeteria for their first two nights in the dorm. Everyone had been a little nervous benign away from home for the first time. After the second night they started splitting off into smaller groups, with the people who were fast becoming best friends.

Since then, Sarah and Jason's only interaction was at a party this past weekend. Sarah was too drunk to remember it, but it's why Jason's grinning at her. She'd been dancing with a few of the other girls at the party when he came up behind her and joined in on the dancing. She'd had more to drink that evening than ever before, and it was hitting her.

Feeling Jason come up behind her, not knowing who it was, she bent over and started twerking on his crotch. Jason, a virgin through all of highschool, couldn't believe his luck.

Hardly two weeks into the semester, the guys already talked about Sarah as one of the hottest girls in the dorm. Now, Jason's got her big butt twerking against his cock, quickly making him hard.

He tried pushing his luck a little further, slapping her ass playfully. She didn't mind, thinking it was one of the other girls joking around, and started grinding back into him harder.

Eventually, a couple of the other girls pulled her away, recognizing she was too drunk to consent to anything.

But an hour later, Jason on his way back to his room from the party, caught Sarah coming out of her dorm room to use the bathroom. She was clearly still drunk, stumbling over her own two feet.

So, Jason pinned her against the wall and started to feel her up. He was surprised to feel such massive tits underneath her loose fitting blouse. The sound of the stairwell door scared him off of her. He quickly ran back into his room, shutting the door before seeing whoever's coming up the stairs, leaving Sarah to stumble down the rest of the hallway to the bathroom.

Since that night, he'd spent nearly every day watching Sarah from afar, jerking off to thoughts of her every night. He liked to imagine he could hear her getting fucked from across the hall.

"Hey, are you heading straight back to the dorm after class?" Sarah asks, snapping Jason from his daydream.

"Yeah, why what's up?" Jason says.

"I feel kind of uncomfortable walking back by myself at night, and my roommate's gone out tonight," she says, putting on her nicest smile and hoping she can flirt her way into the answer she's looking for. "Do you think you could walk back with me?"

Before Jason can answer, Sarah reaches out and rubs his bicep, twirling her hair with the other hand.

"I know I'd be safe with a big strong guy like you," she says.

It's far from the truth, an exaggeration to butter Jason up, and they both know it. Standing at only 5'9", Jason's barely any taller than Sarah. And he's never seen the inside of a gym in his life, there's no bicep for her to feel.

Your prototypical nerd through all of highschool, everyone likes to joke he's allergic to sports. Jason had been looking forward to the fresh start university represents. He hoped to build a cooler reputation; dating a girl like Sarah would go a long way to building that. At the very least, if people see them hanging out at night, he can say he's tapping that and gain some street cred.

"Yeah," Jason says. "Of course we can walk back together."

"Oh, great," Sarah says, a wave of relief washing over her.

They agree to meet at the vending machines by the front door after class. Sarah walks back to her seat, happy she won't be walking home alone tonight. Jason loves watching her ass walk away. He plans to see a lot more of it tonight.

The last hour of class feels like an eternity, for both of them. Sarah, because she has the typical boredom expected from an Intro to Economics course. Jason, because he can't stop fantasizing about Sarah, and the spectacular body she's hiding under that loose blouse.

By the time the professor stops speaking and dismisses them, Jason has to maneuver his textbooks to hide his raging boner. It's going to be a long walk, Jason thinks.

They meet at the vending machines, as planned. The walk's awkward at first, both are a little shy and don't know much about the other.

Eventually, the conversation starts flowing, as they both start complaining about the other people on their floor. Shared enemies always make the best foundations for friendship.

"Can you believe that bitch Emma stole my hair straightener?" Sarah shouts.

"We'll have to teach her a lesson," says Jason, grinning mischievously.

"Sounds good to me," says Sarah. She's happy to be making another friend. These first few weeks away from home can feel so lonely.

"I heard she stuffs her bra, just like we're back in middle school. Have you seen it?"

"Um, no," Sarah says, the question making her a little uncomfortable. "Where did you hear that?"

"From one of the guys who hooked up with her last weekend." Jason misreads the look on Sarah's face. "Yeah, there were more than one, she sounds like a total slut."

"She's probably just trying to enjoy her freedom away from home," says Sarah. "We're only 18 once, there's nothing wrong with sleeping around and enjoying new experiences. If she was a guy, no one would be saying anything."

"What, are you padding your bra too?"

Sarah doesn't answer, the sudden sexual nature of their conversation making her uncomfortable. She hopes Jason didn't get the wrong impression from her when she was flirting with him earlier, she just didn't want to walk home alone.

"You are, aren't you slut," Jason says, reaching out at squeezing her right boob.

Sarah brushes his hand away, shocked at what's just happened. Since when is Jason so bold, she wonders. They're almost back to their dorm now, Sarah hopes she can hold him off from anything more until they're safely inside.

"Pushing pillows into your pants too?" Jason asks, leaning back and smacking her ass.

Sarah's cheeks are turning beet red, she can't believe Jason's audacity.

"Stop," she says sternly.

"What's wrong?" Jason grins at her, a smile she finds creepy now. "Don't you like to have a little fun like Emma sometimes? I thought there's nothing wrong with new experiences."

"I'm not having fun."

Sarah quickens her pace, wanting to get away from Jason as fast as possible. She holds her textbooks tightly to her chest, hoping to block his hands from grabbing her breasts again. Jason speeds up to match her march.

"I'm sorry," he says. "I was just trying to have fun."

She doesn't say anything, looking forward, keeping her pace as quick as she can without running.

"Look, I really am sorry. I'm just nervous ok? I've always been a bit of a nerd, I'm not used to talking to a girl as hot as you for this long. This is how me and my friends normally bug each other."

She glances at him from the corner of her eye, she can't help but think he looks sincere. She looks back forward, relieved to finally be able to see their dorm. Knowing safety is near, she decides it isn't worth making him feel bad.

"It's ok, just do not do anything like that again," Sarah says. "With any girl, not just me."

"I promise," says Jason. "I'm not used to being friends with girls who look like you, I forget how to behave." He looks at his feet, sheepishly.

They close the gap to the front door of the building in silence. Jason holds the front door open for Sarah, then follows her in.

"Any plans for the rest of your night?" Jason asks once they're in the elevator.

"Not really, I'll probably just have a quiet night. My roommate's out at a frat party, it'll be nice to have some alone time."

"Yeah, I think most of our floor's out at that party. Could just be us alone up here."

"It'll be a hell of a rager," says Sarah. "Meanwhile I'll just be here chilling in my pajamas with some Netflix."

"What kind of pajamas?"

The hairs on the back of Sarah's neck stand tall. She can't help but think Jason's voice sounds creepy again, it has an edge to it now.

Suddenly, she feels trapped and helpless on the elevator with him. She does her best to ignore his comment, praying the elevator doors will open.

"What?" Jason asks. "Was that too far again?"

She nods, staying silent, stepping forward so she can be the first one off the elevator once the doors release her.

"I'm sorry," says Jason. "Let me make it up to you."

The elevator doors open, and Sarah practically runs out of them. She doesn't want to know how he thinks he can make it up to her.

Starting down the long hallway to her door, she can hear his footsteps close behind her. Digging through her bag for her room key, her hand is trembling.

Finally, she finds her key, she's only a step away from her door. Reaching out, her hand shaking, she tries to let herself in.

Mercifully, she hears the lock click.

That's when she feels him.

Jason's lunged forward, pinning her against her bedroom door. His legs are pressed against hers, his hips digging into her ass.

Sarah drops her textbooks to the ground in shock. He has one hand on her bedroom door, turning the handle so it doesn't lock on them, the other hand's pinning her arm against the door. His torso is pinning her upper body against the hardwood door, his head right beside her ear.

"I felt your tits up," Jason whispers into her ear. "It's only fair that you feel my dick."

He turns the doorknob all the way and pushes her into the door, opening it up and flinging them into the room.

Sarah tries to orient herself, looking for something to hit him with.

But it's no use, he's already on her again. One hand's covering her mouth, the other's grabbing her wrist. He kicks the door shut behind them.

"You'll enjoy yourself so much more if you don't fight it."

Sarah kicks back with her leg, hoping to hit him in his balls. She misses, her foot flying freely through the air. He lets go of her wrist, and grabs her foot, using it to fling her onto her roommate's bed.

He follows her down onto the bed, his weight knocking the breath out of her.

"Please," Sarah whimpers, hoping for mercy.

"I tried being nice," Jason says, spitting on her as he talks.

Jason uses his knees to pin her legs down, his hips grinding into her ass.

Then, he surprises her, and starts kissing her neck. It's far more tender than anything else he's done tonight. She hates herself, she thinks she might be enjoying it. He starts to suck on it, Sarah lets out a little moan.

"I said you'd enjoy this," says Jason, taking a break from sucking on her neck.

Feeling his warm breath on her neck and ear as he talks is starting to make Sarah a little wet.

"But you wanted to fight it."

He lets go of her wrists, moving his hands to grab each side of the front of her blouse. He rips it off of her, right down the middle. A button flies up and lands on her bare stomach. She can feel the room's cold air on her skin.

"Now you're gonna get it rough," Jason says.

Sarah tries to push him off. He grabs her wrists again and holds them against her headboard. He uses his free hand to pull her bra down and off of her tits, not bothering with the clasp.

Jason slaps her left tit, she jumps back a little bit, surprised. Her nipple starts stinging from the pain, but she can still feel her pussy dripping. He puts his lips around her right tight. He sucks so hard it hurts her nipple, but she does her best to stay quiet, knowing it's what he wants.

Jason makes his way back up to her neck, kissing her chest along the way. He starts sucking again all along her collarbone, still smacking her tits with his free hand.

He stops for a minute and looks around her dorm home. He's hoping to find something to tie her hands up with. He loosens his grip on her wrists for a second, testing to see how Sarah will react.

Her elbows thrash and she tries to kick him again, useless with his knees still pinning her legs down.

He reaffirms his grip on her wrists, and starts hitting her tits harder. Jason's disappointed in her, forbidding herself from enjoying the pleasure he could be bringing.

He spots a belt hanging from the foot of the bed. Lunging quickly, he's able to grab it without Sarah getting up from the bed. His knees go right back to her legs, and he pins her arms down with his one forearm, using the other to tie a knot with the belt.

Feeling the leather tighten around her arms, Sarah begins to lose hope.

Both hands now free, Jason starts pawing at her boobs. She tries to squirm away as she sees his lips descending on her face, but there's nowhere for her to go.

The kiss is sloppy, his tongue shoving it's way past her teeth, into her mouth. She preferred when his lips were on her neck. Sarah wonders if maybe she shouldn't have resisted.

His hands suddenly leave her boobs alone. Then she feels them, undoing the zipper on her jeans. He sits up, giving her a chance to breathe.

Jason slithers down the bed, stopping with his head right above Sarah's vagina. He grabs her jeans by her hips, and yanks them off. She shivers, the stale air cold on her freshly shaven legs.

Jason doesn't waste any time, ripping her underwear off too. Sarah tries to bury her head in a pillow, uncomfortable with having her entire body on display, trying to hide something from him. Sarah recognizes that she won't be able to stop him now, but hiding her face from him is a small act of rebellion she can manage.

She's surprised when she feels his breath on her pussy. She was expecting to feel him penetrate her, quickly and roughly. Instead, feeling his tongue flick her clit gives her goosebumps.

She can't stop her body from enjoying it as his tongue starts to lick her clit up and down. She gasps as one of his hands comes up to pinch her nipple.

Sarah's soaking wet after a few minutes of this. She's even started moaning, and Jason's noticed, his tongue licking faster and more forcefully.

He shoves two fingers inside her pussy, the pleasure is overwhelming.

"Oh my god," Sarah whispers. "I'm cumming."

Jason doesn't stop, his tongue slurping up her juices as fast as he can, fingers rapidly sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god," she repeats.

Sarah can feel a second orgasm building. She hates herself for enjoying this, her skin turning red with shame, but she can't control it anymore. Her body's reacting to every little move he makes, there's no blood flow left in her brain.

The pleasure is so intense, she doesn't notice Jason use his free hand to pull his phone from his pocket. Subtly, he presses record on his phone, starting a video he'll be sure to watch many times later.

"Do you like that?" Jason asks, mostly for the benefit of the camera.

"Yes," Sarah whimpers, bucking her hips back up, her body wanting him to shut up and lick.

He keeps working his fingers inside her, holding his phone down so it can record a video of her pussy, but out of her line of sight. He drops his head down to tease her with a few more licks.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" Jason asks.

Sarah nods her head, feeling too overwhelmed with pleasure to say anything. Jason's not satisfied with her answer.

"Tell me then," he says, pulling his fingers out of her pussy.

"Don't stop!" Sarah screams.

"Why not?" Jason asks, holding his fingers against her pussy lips, teasing her.

"I'm so close to cumming," she whines. "Please."

"You want me," he says, holding his phone up so it can record an image of her entire body

"I need you," she shouts. "Get inside of me!"

He shoves both fingers back inside her pussy and starts thrusting them. Dropping his head back down to lick her clit, he's shocked by how wet she's become, making a puddle all over the sheets.

"Oh my god!" Sarah screams.

Her hips are bucking wildly, shoving her pussy harder into Jason's face. He keeps licking, giving her clit a little suck too, riding her orgasm out with her.

"Ahhhh, I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Don't stop, I'm cumming."

Jason's holding his phone up above both of them, confident she's too distracted to notice. He's not sure what he's capturing on film, but he knows the audio will be great.

He places his phone down on the bed beside her. Finally taking his tongue away from her pussy, he sits up and unzips his pants.

"I think you've made enough lube for my cock now."

Still lost in bliss, Sarah doesn't process this comment.

She gasps as she feels his cock shove past her pussy lips, thrusting it's way inside of her. It's smaller than her highschool boyfriend's was, something she appreciates in this moment without proper lubrication.

12