All Comments on 'Late Valentine Ch. 02'

by Sara2000Z

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A great story!

Wow, this is very good. You must continue with chapter 3. Please fill in the details...

Kosova_guyKosova_guyover 4 years ago
Beautiful!

Gorgeously written, wonderful dialogue, so well told. You are such a good writer. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great, we need more.

Very good story. I sure hope you plan on additional chapters.

Dick43Dick43over 4 years ago
Fantastic

Really lovely story and wonderful prose. Sex scenes are hot! Thanks

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Late Valentine

There is no one better at writing about our emotions on this site the way you bring your characters to life and imbue them with truth is unique here. I am glad you decided to continue this tale and the way you left it makes me wonder if there is more to come. I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Impressive writing. I've seen the back and forth between dual narrators fail so often that I felt it was a flawed technique. However, in this instance it offers a fresh perspective. Just enough overlap in events to tie the two views together without becoming redundant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Incredibly well written story. I can’t wait to read more of the special relationship between Rob and Lizzie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This story - along with Ch 1 - is some of the best storytelling I have come across on Lit. I actually found myself caring about the characters , and how their relationship would develop !

It’s also ridiculously hot .....

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 4 years ago
I think you should write more

This story ends too soon. Please go on to see how the relationship works out. Even without the detailed sex passages, it would be great because you have developed the characters so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more life, please

what a wonderful story, the sex is obviously fitting, but one cannot help thinking more about the life and how two become one. thank you

ashleycooperashleycooperover 4 years ago
outrageously good!

this is among the best story telling on Lit; please do continue this story line. I know they said something like 'no more than two in a bed', but I think that at least brief 'therapy' session with Catherine would allow some more in-depth knowledge of what works for him, and what he learned from her over those years. Just a thought :-)

GoneGrayGoneGrayover 4 years ago
Stunningly Impressive Writing!

A delightful story, but your writing of that first morning, in particular, is wondrous. The details you thought to pick out, how each detail affected them (particularly Elizabeth), the words you chose, and the sentences you made with them, let me feel every moment between them. I am so envious of your skill.

I think I will print that section out, and pin it to my wall, to remind me that if I ever can learn to recognize those little moments in life, and then have the skill to write them so superbly into a story, that I will really have accomplished something.

Simply the best writing I have seen on Literotica.

Sara2000ZSara2000Zover 4 years agoAuthor
Goodness

Such kind, wonderful, uplifting comments for my Late Valentiners. Thank you. *Curtsies* (a bit awkward and fumbling, because feeling grateful makes her clumsy)

jmcharl1jmcharl1over 4 years ago
sadness is a chapter finished.

A story full of passion, joy, fear, happiness and discovery. It reminds me of falling in love and those breathless moments we had, that we need to keep having with the person we love.

You make it so real. Thank you for your gift to us.

steverob1054steverob1054over 4 years ago
Wonderful as always Sara

Hi Sara - I re-read the first story to remind myself of the details, and this second chapter is a fitting and delightful move forward. I think you are going to have to turn this into a multi chapter story. Thank you so much Sara, with very best wishes for Christmas & the New Year, Steve.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago

Honestly, I was disappointed when he turned out to be so rich. I love that in most of your stories the people feel less privileged. And for me, the poor Russian background didn't compensate.

What did more than compensate, was the ongoing richness of your writing and the complexities of the relationships - and the final sexual scene was so hot - both her sitting on his face and then inviting him to touch himself: all is forgiven.

It is not what they did so much as the way you describe it. Thank you

Sara2000ZSara2000Zover 4 years agoAuthor

Goodness, I still don't really know how to respond to all of these wonderful, encouraging comments, except to say thank you. Again. But honestly, thank you. I feel encouraged and embarrassed in equal measure, even when I'm also thrilled that Rob and Elizabeth have struck such a chord with you. I didn't plan on this being a serial story, but I do have a lot more to write about them so I'm planning on writing more, but have to ask for your forgiving patience for the wait - it takes me quite a while to write, so I apologise in advance for that. Sara x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful Story-please give us more

The story is so rich in detail that I could not put either chapter down. The characters are so detailed and full that it seems like I am reading about people I know. Please continue this story as it seems Rob and Liz have so much more to tell us. Thank you for sharing!

monmonmon7monmonmon7about 4 years ago

I have a feeling that Ginny's oldest child is his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A brilliant moment

When you have Rob thinking back to his time with Ginny, about who left whom after sex, and realizing it was about evenly split -- that fit in perfectly right there, and it was an incredibly inspired addition. You are among the best at creating solid, believable characters in convincing situations, with richly layered details. There were many fine moments here, and you set up their inner tensions very well -- but that one moment as Rob thinks back in time just really stood out to me as a brilliant example of what you have the ability to do regularly and consistently. That is such a complex combination of thought and memory, and it works so well at just that point in their relationship. Magnificent.

Sara2000ZSara2000Zabout 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous - 'a brilliant moment'

Thank you so much for your comment - it's got me scrambling back over the story to see what you mean! Thanks so much for writing that down - it lights up the weird loneliness of writing for me. Sara

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Another '5'. The meeting with Lizzie was too short, yet I don't know what I expected. Like Monmonmon7 suggested, I think the eldest child of John and Ginny is his. You have the male and female thought patterns perfect.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago
This is more than a story.

It's a book.

You have "created a monster"...

It's your responsibility to keep feeding it.

No "early out" on All This Wonderful Work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous