All Comments on 'Late Valentine Ch. 03'

by Sara2000Z

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyalmost 4 years ago

Feels like a one or two chapter story....Really liked the first chapter, enough to stick with this in hopes of a romantic ending like the first chapter should have had in my mind.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Good story! I appreciate you have broken the story into multiple parts.

GoneGrayGoneGrayalmost 4 years ago

So impressive the way you can take the simplest thought or moment, and fill out a sentence full of the sensations that were created. It creates a story so rich in emotions. I'm adding two more bonus stars for superb.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 4 years ago
Great chapter.

I look forward to seeing the next one. Thanks

LargoKittLargoKittalmost 4 years ago
Changing key

Sara,

Your technique of swapping point of view from one protagonist to the other is interesting and sometimes disconcerting, like the key changes in a ceili band concert. There are those few sentences orienting to 'where am I now', seeing a different body or emotion state with the mind's eye.

Do you need to stick to one POV? I don't know. Does it pop the reader out of the story? A bit. And in the middle of an erotic scene? Wait a minute, *he* was just kissing *her* ... but now she is grabbing *his* .... A momentary "who's zoomin' who".

Character dev, detail, and unique turns of phrase fine as usual.

I will assume you have built a romance novel that you could sell to a publisher or self publish. You've got the Shades Of Grey books beat all hollow if you really work the "will they/won't they" trope full tilt. Keep on keepin' on.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago
You are NOT stopping this story NOW!!

That would be criminal...no less!

Number One is one of my Most Fave on here!

Number Two was a worthy continuation. I HATED for it to stop!

I stumbled onto Number Three yesterday!

Disoriented at first....didn't make the connection...yet .

Then, when you got back to your delicious details...it was like

coming back home! Ahhhh....These two lovely people...together again!

Lucky me!

I mean that.

I need to return to the beginning...and rejoice by wallowing in Sara2000Z.

Depend on it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more, more...

as wonderful as the first two, keep it up. Seeing adults evolve is wonderful

jmcharl1jmcharl1over 3 years ago

I so love your writing.

I especially enjoy the back and forth of the story through their eyes, their thoughts.

Thank you for writing. Thank you for keeping this story going.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 3 years ago

Just like your character's closing words, it has been "All pleasure" thank you! As I've probably said before, I really value the integrity of your stories and characters, and the smouldering heat you convey. This time what struck me was the way things that are quite outrageously sexy and porny in the story, are also quite normal and intimate in the happening. For example getting fucked over the piano sounds quite raw and it is - and yet your characters are mostly noticing the most subtle of touches, smells and emotions. And they are more concerned with their developing relationship than us, their virtual audience. It is all good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Would love to hear more about Elizabeth and Rob.

MattiemaybeMattiemaybeover 2 years ago

This series has given me a great deal of joy. Elizabeth and Rob(bie) are both interesting, likable, and real — real world hang-ups, real world kinks, real world fears. While their “Boom!” finding and falling is improbable, it is not impossible!

I hope Riley finds a way to transfer to London to keep E on her toes.

barcomberbarcomberover 2 years ago

I so hope there will be more. What more can I say?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cannot wait for you to find a reason to revisit these two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please, the story needs its' Hegelian synthesis

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

it is a wonderful story, as I said 12 month ago it really needs its' synthesis. They both needs a deep continuation, and they have been ready for years ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous