Latent Tendencies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a twin to hers but with rubies, instead of sapphires. "Think that would go good with your other outfits?" I slyly inquire.

"Yes, sure it would. But, I was thinking how great it would look on Josie, with her red dress." I roll my eyes, and she shrugs. "Sorry, I'm being silly, but I love her, Paulie. I know I do, and I know she loves me, and it won't take long and my Sweetie will love you as much as I do. She already thinks she loves you, she's just afraid she doesn't know what love is, and she's a bit afraid of men. I know I'm being selfish, but I want you both."

"You're not being silly, or selfish."

She gets a big smile. "Think about it, I get her this, then we go get me a matching dress to hers, in royal blue. Her on your left arm, me on your right, a wet dream of yours come true. You'll be turning some heads, I bet you."

"No doubt!" I dab at my forehead. "I better go find a roll of duct tape, so I can secure my dick to my leg."

"Oh please Paul, don't tell me I'm being silly. Can't explain it, I just feel so happy. You should have seen the look I saw. I don't–"

I kiss her on the lips. "Sweetheart, I saw it. Couldn't miss it, you two were frozen there for half a minute, the only ones in the place. Bet I could've cut the sexual tension with a knife. And I told you I don't think you're being silly."

She starts crying. "I'm sorry, I wasn't ignoring you, and I didn't plan this. It was as if she could see the total me, and I could see the total her. We are the missing parts for each other." I wipe away her tears, but more are coming. "I think she makes me whole, just like she said we complete her. I know it makes no sense, and I might be stupid for–"

"Honey, you're not stupid." I hold her close. "I saw something between the two of you."

Jen lets out a little sniffle. "All my life I've been missing something, I found it with you. Two days later I find someone else who makes me feel the same way. And what is even stranger, I feel twice as strong about you because of it." She kisses my chin. "I swear, I didn't think I could possibly love you more than I did two days ago. But, when I see you with Josie, pleasing her, it makes me so hot. I love you twice as much, and that'll never change."

I run my finger across her lips. "I enjoy watching you two, and can see it's very special."

"Love her Paulie, I truly do, but I love you more. I want her, no denying that. I can see why you love eating my pussy, because I certainly love eating hers. But Paulie, she needs me, just like I need you. I would be lost without you, and my Sweetie will be lost without me. So you see, it has to be all three of us. Please understand me, please don't think I'm being stupid. It can work if we try." She wipes away more tears. "I want this so bad, I'll do anything to make it work. I don't care where we live, what we do, just that I can do it with the two of you." She lets out a little sob. "But, you say no, and it's done with. Even if you say yes, and she says no, I'll let it go. Swear, I'll do whatever you say, Paulie."

"Promise?"

"Absolutely, positively, swear to god." Jen holds up her right hand, then wiggles her little finger. "A little sister's pinky swear." She kisses me. "It was the best sex I'll ever have, but you mean more to me than that. I love you, and always will. If you don't think it'll work, or feel threatened, I won't say another word, promise. You liked the sex, right?"

"Of course I did, and the two of you describing what I was doing to the other, it was hot, and like you were one."

"You still love me?" Jen sobs. "I can understand if you're disappointed in me–"

"Honey," I put my finger on her lips, "my love for you hasn't changed one bit. I'm a little surprised you're such a sexy thing, very hot. Josie is right you're a very sensual being, and I'm not disappointed you enjoy eating pussy, or like watching me with your woman. If anything I love you more, but we'll be drawing a lot more attention to ourselves."

"Oh Paulie, you can fix it, you can make it alright, I know you can." Tears are again running down Jen's cheeks. "I swear, I know it's a lot to ask for, but it's all I want, the two of you. If I have to choose it'll be you, but I don't want to choose. You tell me what to do, I'll do it. I know I'm being unreasonable and can't explain it, but will do as you say, okay?"

"Honey, I don't want to tell you what to do with–"

"You have to Paulie, because I want you both, and I'll do anything to make it work." She sobs. "But, I'm being so selfish, and know it. What if you don't want to have to deal with two women, sex is great, but the crying, the insecurities. Honey, I try, but can't control my emotions, and Josie is just like me. I'm sorry to put it off on you, but I have to, I can't do it myself."

She is openly crying, and I give her a hug. "So, you will abide by my decision?"

"Completely Paulie." She looks up, into my eyes. "I want her Paulie, no denying it. But, I need you. I don't think I could survive without you in my life. I know I don't want to try. Swear, you say no, it's done."

"Well then, I have to plan for the long run." I start walking away.

"Paul! Paul, what does that mean? Paulie! Paulie, please, where are you going?"

"In the jewelry store, that's where the necklace is, right?" I reply, causing her to wildly jump up and down squealing, having it echo through the mall. Undoubtedly quite a few mall patrons get a good look at what is under that pretty dress of hers. "I won't do it here, but we get home I'm going to check your panties, I'm sure they'll be sopping wet."

"Oh, count on it! Always, my love." She leaps in my arms and sobs. "Paulie, I love you so much. You're the best, and you must've married the dumbest girl on earth. By the time you get me home my socks will be wet."

I point down at her feet. "Honey, you're not wearing socks."

She gives me a whack. "You know what I mean."

We buy the set, and also matching bracelets for each, then a stop next door, a florist. Besides traditional flowers there is a little pink 'love monkey' full of chocolates, metal dipped roses, in silver, gold, and platinum, along with gift baskets of gourmet foods, or bath accessories.

Jen is standing there scratching her head, obviously trying to decide which her new lover would like the best. I kiss her on the back of the neck. "How about you send her one each day?"

"Really?" She breaks into a big smile. "You wouldn't mind?"

"Not at all." I shrug. "Believe I heard something about spoiling her and romance."

"Yes you did." She jumps in my arms, smothering me in kisses. "You're the greatest and I'm the luckiest girl in the world, with my woman the second luckiest." She gives me a huge hug. "Our Josie girl is going to be so thrilled."

We start with a dozen roses, and the simple note, 'A little thank you for a splendid romantic evening, love Jen & Paul. More to come.' The florist gives us a double take, but does not say anything. Borrowing a piece of paper Jen does a bit of scribbling to get a proper order. "What do you think, love monkey, bath oil, silver rose, gourmet food and another dozen roses Friday?"

Nodding, I wrinkle my nose. "What about the gold and platinum roses. I think–"

"Gold rose, next Wednesday," Jen cuts in, "platinum rose, the following week. Oh, we need to send the lover's stationary with the roses today, is that possible?"

"Yes ma'am." Clerk is all smiles now. "Would you like to order all now?"

"No, I want to look at your catalog, but we can take care of the first week now if you please." Jen breaks out in a mischievous grin. "My woman is going to be so surprised."

The clerk's eyes get big, and he nods. "No doubt happily surprised, ma'am."

She writes out the cards while we get the bill settled. The roses and stationary will be delivered within the hour. Jen also buys a set of stationary for her, or I should say us.

Once outside the store Jen kisses me. "Thanks for spoiling my woman and me. Paulie, I love you so much."

"Just doing my job, ma'am." I give her a little bow, then swat her on the butt. "That's for pestering the poor fellow. He nearly swallowed his tongue when you said, 'my woman.' You're very naughty and–"

"Am not." Jen sticks her nose in the air. "It sounded like we were ordering gifts for your lover, I didn't want to look like a pervert."

"Hm-mpf, it's okay if they think I'm a pervert. I mean–"

"Oh please, you're proud to be a pervert, and it's perfectly fine to be a perv, if you're a man. Unless of course, it's with kids, animals, or heavy machinery." She giggles. "With women they just come off slutty. Now, lets go perv– I mean Paulie, we've got some shopping to do."

It's off to buy the royal blue summer dress. On our way Jen snuggles up to me. "You must've had one hell of a college stay." Looking down at her I raise an eyebrow. "Well, you never really dated in high school, and you know so much, and you're so good. Pretty certain you weren't doing mom, so you must've been a terror in college, right?"

"Wrong, not even close to reality. Although not about mom, you're the only one I've broken that law for."

"All right, then how many women have you been with? I was with two, men, I mean, Ronnie my first–"

"You had an affair?" I shout, stopping dead in my tracks.

"Guess so, s-s-sh," she hisses. "It was before we got married, and I only did it twice with him. Just thought Ronnie wasn't doing it right, but the other guy did the same thing. A kiss or two, try to see if my nipples could come off, grope my pussy, pull my panties down, not even off, and slam it in til he came. Thank you, can I see you next week? Hell, I just thought it was me, or all men." She pokes me in the belly. "So, how many?"

"You're going to laugh, fooled around with some, but if we're talking vaginal penetration, and besides Tracy, two also. Both one-night–"

"Liar!" Jen slaps my arm, getting plenty of attention coming our way.

"I swear." I hold up my right hand. "Now, let's get your dress before they boot us out."

She waits til we're outside the dress store before requesting, "How are you so good, then? I mean, you know exactly what you're do–"

"Actually, have no idea what I'm doing. Of course, I know where the general things are that please a woman, but I don't know the specifics," I interject, getting her to wrinkle her nose and shake her head. "Sadly, it's true. Have no damn clue what to do, so I take it real slow to judge your reaction. Once I find out what you like, I repeat it randomly, and linger longer on those areas. Tracy, wasn't overly fond of being slow, or me fumbling about, and wanted me in charge, but not making any mistakes taking care of her needs. I asked her what she wanted me to do, but she'd never say. I'm not sure, but I think she didn't know either."

"She was still a silly girl. Would you get back with her if she came back?"

"Not a chance in hell." I shrug. "She was right, it was a mistake, and more a marriage of convenience than anything else, or maybe grasping at something because we were afraid of having nothing." I shake my head. "Not her fault she found someone to love, and I now hope it's true, only wishing her the best in her life."

I give Jen a forced smile. "At first we had lots of sex, then she told me the passion wasn't there for her. We got married, she thought it'd grow in time, but it didn't. I thought we had plenty of passion, I thought we did romantic things." I look into Jen's eyes. "But she was right, there wasn't any deep passion." I kiss her on the lips. "You see, I can say that now, seeing as I've found my true love, and another who both fill me full of passion."

Shaking my head I chuckle. "Honey, I knew it was you in the kitchen, because I had forgot what Tracy looked like. I kept telling myself it was Tracy I was thinking about, even back when I first showed up at your house, but it wasn't. You shouldn't feel threatened of Tracy, before we had sex, and certainly not after."

Jen hugs me. "I'm not threatened, I was just curious." She gives me a little elbow shot in the ribs. "I may not be very experienced, but when two people who are more experienced than me say that's the best sex they've ever had, it has to be special. I know you're mine forever, I just hope I'm yours forever."

"Yes, dear you are, forever, promise." I kiss her again, this time longer. "I'll do anything and everything to keep the passion alive between us, no questions asked. And if there is some way to include Josie, the same goes for her and us."

"You make me the happiest girl in the world." She stands on her tiptoes to give me a kiss on the cheek. "Forgive the bad English, but I know two that do not dislike the way you make love to them, and wouldn't change it for anything in the world."

"Goes for me as well. I think they're right when they say your state of mind during sex is as important as the act itself. Hope this is our secret. Would rather be known as a great lover more than a major bumbler."

"It's our secret," she kisses her fingertips on her right hand, then holds it up, "I will not even tell Josie, promise." She again wiggles her little finger. "Pinky swear."

"She already knows, but I didn't have to say anything. That does bring up how you know so much about her, you weren't alone that often."

"Off and on, sure we were. In the elevator, then–"

I snort. "Saw you two in the elevator, and you weren't talking."

She gives me a push. "Stop it, I don't know what happened. And we did talk some, and it took you a while to get the champagne. Then after you went to sleep you had us wound up so bad we spent most of the night in the spa–"

"Oh, I'm sure, you two got a lot of talking done there."

"We did, we kissed a bit, but didn't even do any heavy petting. I didn't want to do it without you there, and I don't think she did either, but–"

"Or, you could have both been too sore," I comment.

"Maybe, but we weren't this morning. Ooh, look at that number, I like that. Or have I used up all your spoil points you've allotted me?"

"At the rate you're going," I rub my chin, looking up at the ceiling, making her wait a bit, "I'd say you only have about a hundred year's worth left."

"Really?" She jumps up and down twice, far enough away from me I get a nice view of her panties and garter belt.

"Absolutely. But, you can't keep jumping up and down like that, or they're going to throw us out of here for sure."

"Could you see anything?"

"If you mean your bellybutton, no. But, if we're talking about all that sweetness below, most definitely. Already know it for a definite fact, but most here now know it too, that's your natural hair color."

She calms down, and we go into the store. As she looks at dresses she informs me, "Josie has had it real bad with the men and women in her life, just made terrible choices. Besides the piece of work her boyfriend was, her last girlfriend took off with her car. Took her six months to save up for it, and she only had two more payments left. She was late with one, and now she can't get credit for another. I was–"

"You want to buy her a car?"

"Don't be silly. Yellow or brown?" She's holding up a pair of blouses. "Brown, right?" I smile and nod. "But, was thinking why bother trying to sell that crate of mine. With the ad and everything, might be lucky to get five hundred dollars. Don't want to drive it cross-country, not more than three hundred miles in a day. So, I–"

"Baby doll, it's your car, you can do what you want with it. When we get there I'll gladly get you anoth–"

"Well, was thinking I could take yours, and we could get you a new one. You don't mind if I help Josie out a little more?"

"Not at all. I think it's nice and she deserves some kind of niceness in her life." I give her a kiss. "And I can't think of anything nicer than you, and she certainly liked that niceness."

"Stop teasing me." She feels her face, as if to see if she's blushing. "I feel bad enough as it is. I want to please her, just like I want to please you."

"Sweetheart, I wasn't teasing you. I think you two are sexy together."

"Really?" She's getting red now.

"Yes really. Very sexy in fact."

We finish her shopping, well eventually the mall closes, and they finish her shopping, then we head home. Halfway there we stop for something to eat, so when we get home all we have to do is cart in all her treasure.

As soon as we bring all the packages in I give her a thorough panty check. "They been this wet all day?"

"Uh-huh, must be the company I keep. Wouldn't mind going to bed ear–"

"Too far," I cut in, then kiss her, while undoing her dress and letting it fall to the floor. Break our kiss prior to lifting her out of her dress and up on to the dining room table. "I'm going to eat your pussy." Kissing her I gently push her back onto the table, love those string bikinis, and untie her panties. Cup her pussy, softly rubbing my hand up and down her slit before sliding my middle finger into her wet little pussy, causing her to sexily moan into my mouth.

Slowly kiss my way down to her pussy, but spend plenty of time on her bustier covered titties. She's eager to have my tongue in her, and with both hands on my head guides me to the areas she likes it the most. Her breathing becomes ragged and she purrs, "God Paulie, Josie is right, I'd be willing to do this forever."

"Me too," I mumble into her pussy. I kiss her thighs. "And I'm going to."

Shortly she arches her back up and has a great climax, one I prolong by sucking on her clit. She's still panting, running her hand through my hair. "Paulie, you want me to do you, or can I call Josie?" I chuckle, and she holds up a hand, finger and thumb barely apart. "Promise, just a little quick call."

I hand her the phone, and she sighs. "I love you, and in five minutes I'm going to fuck the hell out of you."

"Hi Sweetie, we just got home. Oh, you got them– Honey, please don't cry. I know they're happy tears. Of course, they're beautiful, they're for a beautiful woman, my woman. Um-m, yes they're supposed to be romantic, just like I promised you." Jen giggles. "I didn't say that to get in your panties, I meant every word. Yes, Paulie too, and he's going to spoil you. Oh Sweetie, please don't start crying again."

Jen holds up a finger and mouths, 'one more minute.'

"It's okay." I give her a kiss. "Take all the time you need."

"We went shopping." Jen giggles. "Yeah, he spoiled both of us, wait til you see. Oh you bet, right on the dining room table. Yeah, his delightful tongue gave me a nice orgasm, then he got me off again sucking on my clit. Of course, I missed you. Hold on, Sweetie." Jen holds the phone away from her ear. "Paulie, Josie wants you to eat me while we're on the phone." I roll my eyes. "Please, she wants to hear me cum."

I give her a kiss, and she spreads her legs. "Of course, he's going to do it. He loves my pussy as much as he loves yours. No, it wasn't a first time thing, he eats me three or four times a day. Yeah, I thought it was unusual too, but after having your pussy I understand it. Um-m, good, that feels good. Yeah, he has his tongue deep in me. I'm so slick from my cum, so hot. O-oh-h, very go-o-od." Jen giggles. "Yeah, he's on my clit. Of course, he has a finger in me." She puts the phone near me. "Say hi to Josie."

With her clit in my mouth I mumble, "Hi Josie."

Jen brings the phone back to her ear. "I know, he isn't normal, and he can't even stay out of my pussy long enough to say hi to my woman properly. I know Sweetie, I wish you were here too. You know, Paulie wishes he had two pussies to lick. Yeah, I'm getting close, this is so sexy, but I want it to last a while longer. Um-m, I'd love for you to do that to me right now." Jen snickers. "Really? You're fingering yourself. Um-m, I'd love to do that to you too. No, I love licking your pussy more than you do. God, I swear I want to drive back and take care of my woman right now." She moans. "Um-m, yeah, he's back in my pussy, deep and licking the sides while fingering my clit. Yes, I love you Sweetie, yes I'm going to cum for you. Oh Sweetie, you can do anything you want to me, I'm yours forever."