Latex Futa Nuns From Hell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the... What is going on here?!?"

Jessica reached down, grabbed the seam of her pantyhose and pulled them down smoothly. She kicked off her shoes and pulled the form fitting garment off, tossing it to the side. She stood back up, her engorged member bobbing into view. Her impressive endowment was hardening and lengthening by the second, her fat scrotum churning with batter below.

"It's your lucky day Frankie. It's a big, fat dick you don't need to waste the church's money on."

She strode closer to him, her curvy frame and growing erection bounding gently. Francis recoiled, pressing his back into the chair as she drew nearer.

"What's the matter? This the first cock you've ever seen that you didn't want to suck? Or are these the problem?"

Jessica reached up and gave her breasts a nice squeeze through the lacy, purple bra. She smiled devilishly before unfastening the clasp and dropping the restrictive garment at her side. Her large mocha mounds spilled out, jiggling slightly as they, too, found their freedom. She trailed one hand through her luscious hair and down the back of her head, allowing Francis to soak her in her full, naked form. After a few moments, she resumed her approach.

"I get it. I'm not really your type. If it makes you feel better, you can close your eyes and pretend I'm a big, strong man."

She stopped just a couple feet from the chair, placing her hands on her hips once more. Her fat length of dark meat was jutting directly at him, almost at full mast now.

"On your knees, bitch! I know you can do that much. You've been doing it your whole life."

Francis hadn't taken his eyes off her cock since she took the bra off. He slipped off the chair to his hands and knees and began crawling forward slowly. The defeat in his eyes slowly gave way to a tinge of lust as he raised his gaze back to his new Mistress.

"Yeah, I knew you'd warm up to the idea. Open wide slut."

A rumble of thunder echoed outside. Jessica closed the final distance to him, her massive cock aimed at his moist, fleshy hole. Francis' eyes closed as she grabbed his ears and slid her pulsing member into his warm, wet tunnel without delay.

Jessica peered down between her large bronze breasts, watching her fat length of fuck meat disappear slowly into his sucking maw. Seven inches of her thick flesh-hose fed into his mouth easily before she met any resistance. Fluid drenched gags began emanating from his throat as she pumped his face and tried to press further. The thunder grew louder outside as rain began pattering against the study windows.

She pulled back momentarily before thrusting into his mouth again, forcing her cock back in deeply and holding it there as he sputtered on her shaft. She sawed back and forth for several minutes, enjoying her first taste of mouth fucking bliss to the fullest. As the glomming, guttural sounds from his throat became urgent, she pulled out to give him fresh air. A wad of pre-cum and phlegm flowed from his mouth like a fountain, sliding down his body and staining his priestly clothes. Thick strands of pre-cum extended from his well used lips to the the head of her massive brown schlong.

"Goddamn! You took half of me like a champ! You've done this a lot, haven't you?"

Francis' face was flushed from oral servitude, but her comments turned him a deeper shade of red. The embarrassment was painted across his face as he looked to the side and refused to respond.

*SMACK*

The loud slap rang out, her palm connecting swiftly. A crack of lightning split the sky and made the ground quake, as if the heavens themselves were pronouncing her authority.

"Your Mistress asked you a question."

"...Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I've sucked a lot of cocks, Mistress."

"You love cock, don't you Frankie?"

".....Yes."

*SMACK*

Another crack of lightning pierced the heavens and rattled the Earth.

"YES WHAT?!?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Mmmhmm... now show me how much you love cock, puta padre! It's time for your first feeding."

She stepped into his mouth once more, her cock head and the first half of her spit lubed member sliding into his mouth with ease. She placed her legs on either side of his body and grabbed thick tufts of his hair, giving herself maximum leverage to fuck his sissy throat.

Jessica began pumping her hips back and forth smoothly, pressing him to take more. Each time the wet, sloppy gagging noises bubbled up from his lips and nose, music to her ears. With each backstroke of her veiny, fat fuck stick, more saliva and pre-cum slid out of Francis' mouth. It splattered down his chest, making a gooey mess all over his shirt and pants as Jessica fucked his face with abandon.

"Yeah, that's it baby... Suck me good! So this is your limit right now, hmmm? Well, that's ok. You got a long way to go, but you'll be getting plenty of practice. More than you could ever imagine..."

She lost herself in mouth fucking. The occasional flash of lightning lit up the sky outside and rain pounded the windows as Jessica filled his slut mouth over and over. Her bronze breasts shined with a thin sheen of perspiration as they bounced up and down, her cock plowing in and out of Francis' eager lips nonstop. It was a sensation so intense that she'd never felt anything even remotely as good in her life. She never wanted it to end.

"Yeah, you like that you little white bitch? You like choking on my big brown cock? I knew you would!"

"Yowolka... kwaawwwaakk"

She released his hair and gave the side of his face a firm smack before seizing his ears and plowing his mouth harder.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, slut."

After several more minutes of sloppy, gag laden throat fucking, the building sensation in her heavy balls marked the point of no return. She dug her fingers into his hair harshly and fucked his slut face as fast as her hips could move. The room filled with the sounds of lip smacking and wet, frenzied thrusting as Francis' hands frantically found her legs. He pushed on them, pleading for air, but her grip was rock solid. He could do nothing to slow the pace of thick musty schlong furiously violating his throat.

"OH GOD!!!!! GGGGUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Jessica's dark brown scrotum twitched visibly and a torrent of filthy sludge discharged down her glistening cum pipe. Francis' hands grasped at empty air as she kept his mouth locked on her bloated phallus. Her thick paste rushed down her fat length and deposited into his throat, the white pudding rippling down into his waiting stomach. She held his head in place for five long spurts before finally releasing him, Francis coughing and sputtering as he pulled off her slimy shaft and fell forward. Her custard like jizm continued firing all over his prone body, adorning his hair and back. The glue-like ropes coated his already tarnished clothing, his garments now equal parts black and milky white.

Jessica gave her breasts several firm squeezes before running her hands up to the back of her head. She panted slightly as her heart pounded in her chest and she slowly caught her breath. She looked down at her cum slathered slut, the man she used to call "Father" now prostrate at her feet. If what Lilith said was true, Francis was now her slave. He didn't know it yet, but he would crave Succubus cum for the rest of his days and with every dose he received, he would become more compliant and submissive to her.

She reached down and placed two fingers under his chin, lifting his cum splattered face until their eyes met. The smile on her face was genuine, simultaneously pleased and grateful that he had taken her cock so well in their first encounter.

"Good slut! So good, in fact, that I'm going to ignore that you placed your hands on me without permission. Don't ever do that again."

She released his chin. Francis swallowed and nodded.

The gnawing thirst bit at Jessica's throat and abdomen, reminding her of the primary reason for her visit. She walked back to her chair and retrieved her large leather bag, setting the black sack on his desk and rummaging through it. She retrieved the item she had purchased specifically for Francis and returned to him swiftly. As Francis rose to his knees and sat back on his haunches Jessica brought his new accessory into view, a long chain dangling from it menacingly.

"Time for a new collar, Frankie! You won't be needing this one anymore. Not when we're together."

Jessica reached down and unfastened the pliable, white ring that all Catholic priests wore. She yanked the combination of cloth and plastic out of his shirt collar and tossed it behind her. She held the new collar up again so he could get a better look, reveling in his discomfort as he began to understand the full nature of their new relationship. It was thick, black leather with metal studs all the way around it and a firm O-ring featured at the front. The O-ring was hooked to a long metal chain that Jessica held in her other hand.

"You will wear this at all times when we're in private. If I come to see you and it's not on, you will be punished. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good."

She opened the collar, pressed it to his neck, stepped behind him and began pulling the fastener snug through the metal clasp on the back. She pulled the strap as tight as she could without endangering his airway or circulation before pressing the metal clasp through one of the holes and securing it. Her work done, she sauntered back to his front and inspected him.

"Such an improvement! You'll wear that in public as well, eventually, but one step at a time..."

Francis looked completely flustered. His mind couldn't process the sexual dynamic he suddenly found himself in. A gay man enslaved to a woman with the biggest cock he'd ever seen. He had enjoyed kinky dalliances before on occasion but nothing like this had ever been sprung on him. His life had just changed unalterably and Jessica wasn't done introducing changes.

She gave the leather cuff at the end of his leash a firm tug and started walking toward the door.

"We're moving to the bedroom. You will crawl behind me."

Her hips swayed and her spent cock dangled as she strode forward, her new slave in tow and her left hand snatching the leather bag off the table as they made their way out. They turned the corner and headed further down the hallway to a bedroom Jessica knew only too well. The lightning and thunder had mostly passed, the sounds of pouring rain and swift wind pounding on the walls and windows as they made their way through the dark hallway.

She led him into the bedroom, flicking on the light switch and tugging harshly on his leash. It was a bare bones room not unlike the dorms in the convent. Members of the clergy were supposed to live modestly, but after what she had uncovered about Francis, who knew what else he was hiding? Jessica made a mental note to investigate later. She pointed toward the bed and gave his ass a good shove with her foot.

"Take those filthy things off and lie down."

Francis stood and started disrobing immediately. Jessica smiled, pleased to see him following orders so well. Unless he'd had an experimental phase when he was younger, she was willing to bet he'd been the bottom in every relationship he'd ever been in. He seemed to take to it naturally.


As Francis discarded his cum stained shirt and pants, she rummaged through her bag again, looking for something else. By the time she'd found the two pairs of handcuffs she wanted, Francis was on the bed. The idiot still had his boxers on. Jessica scowled.

"Your underwear too."

Francis hastily slid the thin cotton garment down his legs and tossed it aside, laying back down immediately and trying not to stare at his imposing captor. His cock was as average as could be. Just a few inches soft. Probably five to six inches when hard, assuming he was a "grower." It was irrelevant to Jessica. As long as he provided her with the sustenance she needed and two warm holes for her much larger endowment, he would make a fine slave.

She slipped onto the bed, the twin pairs of handcuffs dangling from her left hand as she straddled his naked body. She sat on his torso, the scent of saliva and cum wafting from her thick python, now resting on his chest. Jessica leaned to each side, grasping his wrists and handcuffing them to the front bed posts securely. She then flashed a toothy grin and gave him a few playful smacks on the cheek before standing up and stepping off the bed.

"I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere!"

Jessica chuckled as she grabbed her bag and headed for the bathroom.

* * * * *

It was twenty minutes later when Jessica walked back into the bedroom and found Francis tugging on his restraints. It had taken her a while to change into her new outfit, but it had been worth the effort. Her body was covered in studded red leather straps from the bottom of her torso to the harness hanging it from her neck and shoulders. It was a leather bondage brassiere that the store had advertised as "one size fits most." It just barely fit over Jessica's generous proportions, but she loved that about it.

The red straps bit into her mocha skin nicely. The cool metal rivets sent chills down her spine. The thick leather bands around her breasts would tighten and massage her orbs nicely as she had her way with Francis. This outfit wasn't for him. This was all for Jessica and how it made her feel sexy, powerful and alive. Completing the outfit was a red riding crop and a pair of long red leather boots. The shiny leg wear gripped her calves and the top half of her thighs exquisitely.

"Don't waste your time." she sneered, extracting one medium sized condom from her bag before tossing the heavy sack to the foot of the bed. "Those cuffs are the real thing."

She held up a thin cord hanging from her neck. Francis could barely make it out in the dim light of the room, but he could perceive a set of small keys dangling from her fingers. She flashed him a haughty grin before dropping the keys into her breasts and stepping up on the bed. Jessica placed her feet on either side of his waist and looked down at him, enjoying the view of her helpless cum slut. She snapped the crop in her hands a few times before speaking.

"So.... what should we do now? I have an idea! I think it's time for you to meet someone. Do you have any idea who I could be talking about?"

"No Mistress..."

She let out a wicked laugh and then slowly turned around. Jessica reached behind and seized her bare ass cheeks with both hands. She gave her round, fleshy globes a few gentle squeezes before speaking over her shoulder.

"Say hello to your new God, Frankie. Worship services begin immediately."

Before she even finished the sentence, her bulbous bronze ass was lowering onto his face. She reached down and grabbed the chain leash hooked to his collar and pulled it demandingly between her legs. His face rose to meet her fleshy mocha cheeks and her weight pushed him back down onto the bed. He mumbled something inaudible as she lowered her body onto him fully, his arms reflexively pulling on the cuffs as she sealed his face below her.

Jessica let out a throaty moan of pleasure as she felt his tongue slide up and down her supple crack. She shimmied her body from side to side, lining his chin and nose up the center of her ass and applying her weight to him firmly. Her eyes closed as she began grinding her lower body up and down his face and her nerve endings lit up with bliss. When she opened them again and looked forward, she could see Francis' pecker chubbing up considerably.

"Oh. My. God.... you fucking whore."

She lifted her ass off his face briefly, his lungs sucking in fresh air as she squatted over him. She turned to the side and looked over her shoulder, eager to mock the depraved bottom bitch who thought he could hide his sexual urges in the priesthood.

"So, you're a natural ass licker too, hmmm? Looks like you're enjoying yourself!"

His cock was now standing at rigid attention. She reached out and gave it a cruel flick.

"AHHH! Yes Mistress!"

"SAY IT!"

"I'm an ass licker, Mistress! I like licking ass!"

"You're going to do more than lick, SLUT."

She dropped her ample cheeks back down on his face and wiggled back and forth over his moist, messy mouth. As he kissed, licked and blew his hot breath all over her increasingly sweaty and saliva coated ass, she unwrapped the standard size condom and slid it over his rock-hard cock. Jessica had been diligent to purchase non-lubricated condoms so her prize would not be tainted. The rubber smell turned her on even more as she rolled it all the way down his length.

She started gently, giving his latex sheathed member a few strokes up and down. Jessica would've preferred to ride his face until he came purely from being teased, but the thirst was wearing on her and she needed to sate it quickly. She tugged on his leash hungrily with her left hand, the chain pulling his face deeper into her darkness and delivering a wonderful cool sensation as it glided along the bottom of her hot, heavy balls. Her right hand slid up and down his manhood, his engorged cock straining against the clinging latex.

Jessica heard the frenzied rattle of handcuffs and realized he needed air again. She lifted her ass once more and gave him a few seconds to re-oxygenate. She turned again, this time gripping his chin sternly as she spoke.

"Ass worship involves kissing, licking AND tonguing. I want your tongue up my silky brown pucker! Understood?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Now, I'm going to sit on your face again and I'm not getting off until YOU get off! If you can't cum for me, well... you're not really of much use, are you?"

She buried him with her slimy ass cheeks once again, re-sealing his face in her depths before he could respond. She wound Francis' leash around her hand a few times and pulled roughly, relaxing it only after she felt the tip of his warm, wet tongue probing her sphincter. Jessica pushed back on him gently, gliding her sloppy, spit soaked ass up and down his cum glazed face. She smiled wickedly as she felt him trying to re-enter her moist, fleshy hole with his tongue every time she moved and ruined his rhythm.

She seized his dick and resumed jerking him off with lustful, crazed need. Her hand flowed up and down non-stop, becoming more insistent with every stroke. She smacked down into his pubis with wet slaps, getting more rough with his cock with each passing moment. Her own cock was growing harder by the second, stiffening more the louder the fapping noises grew and the further Francis dug into her asshole with his hungry tongue.

"YEAH! TONGUE FUCK MY ASS!!! CUM WHILE TONGUING MY ASS YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!"

Francis' body seized under her and a muffled cry sounded as he moaned into her fleshy bottom. His cock jolted in her hand as burst after burst of milky white erupted into the slick latex sleeve. She watched the rubber swell and expand, her mouth watering and her need to drink intensifying. Jessica had been sure to leave plenty of the room at the top to catch every drop. She wanted a full load and Francis wasn't disappointing her.

She leaned forward, pulling her ample ass off his face and Francis gasped behind her. He sucked in ragged breaths as she continued jerking him off smoothly. She dropped his leash and began massaging his balls with her other hand, milking out every ounce of nut that she possibly could.

When his cock had twitched its last, she rolled off of Francis and began slipping the condom off his slowly deflating member. She cradled the bulge of cum on one end, careful not to let any spill as she pulled the prophylactic free.