Latex Futa Nuns From Hell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her spoils finally in hand, she stood and began rolling the edges of the condom down. When all that was left was an inch of latex above the warm, creamy bulge, she brought the rubber to her lips and sucked greedily. She tilted the milky vile upward and dumped it into her waiting mouth, his silky seed sliding down her eager tongue.

Sweetness. Wonderful sweetness. A feeling of warmth and calm spread over Jessica. The gnawing at her stomach faded away as his thick jizzum began seeping down her throat. It wasn't the same sensation of profound nirvana that Lilith's potion had been, but it was similar. Her every sense was heightened. She flowed her hands up and down her body, groping herself through the tight leather straps. It felt wonderful.

Francis could only stare at her in wonder as the curvy, leather clad Goddess drank his essence and stood over him. She was an avatar of lust, domination and sin. She was everything he had been trained to fear, despise and reject. And all he could think about was getting his mouth around her fat, brown schlong and sucking her to climax again.

Jessica let out a sign of contentment before dropping the empty latex sleeve on Francis' chest and placing her hands on her hips.

"Good boy! Mistress is pleased."

With her heightened senses came a heightened realization of just how fatigued she was. The long, hot slog into town and back had been grueling enough and the night's activities had drained what energy she had left. Jessica wanted badly to fuck his slutty ass and complete her conquest of his body. She hadn't even gotten to use all her new toys yet, but those things would have to wait. She needed rest.

She grabbed the handcuff keys from her necklace and bent down, unlocking each of Francis' hands in turn. She stepped off the bed and grabbed her bag, throwing her accessories back in before zippering it up. She looked down at Francis as he sat up and began rubbing his sore wrists.

"Tomorrow, and every day after, you will go about your business as you always do. In public, things will remain as they've always been, for now. When I call you and tell you to be ready to meet me in private, you will be ready. As long as you keep me happy, your secret remains safe."

Francis' eyes narrowed in annoyance. His mind desperately searched for some way to mitigate the weakness of his position.

"Don't you mean our secret?"

Jessica dropped her bag. She crossed the short distance back to her soiled submissive and grabbed the chain leash hanging from his neck. She pulled his face close to hers, her reddish-brown orbs piercing his soul and shattering his sudden veneer of false confidence.

"You have NO leverage. Got it? As you can see, I've become a new woman recently. I could walk out of Guadalupe tomorrow and I'd be fine. Your life, on the other hand, would be ruined with just a few words from me. So SHUTUP and do what you're told! We both know who's in control here."

She dropped the leash, the bottom of the chain hitting the wooden floor with an audible jangle. Jessica picked up her bag and headed for the door, pausing only a moment to speak over her shoulder.

"And we both know that you like it."