Latex Futa Nuns From Hell Ch. 06

Story Info
Queen Takes Rook.
6.5k words
4.66
11.3k
12

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rain drizzled down in a steady deluge on a gray, miserable, midwinter day. The temperature had dipped into the fifties and no one could be seen on the puddle strewn grounds of St. Michael's. The campus had changed much in recent days with artwork, crosses, statues and other emblems of the Catholic faith being painted over, destroyed and otherwise stripped from their former places of prominence. It would be a few more days until all the relics were gone, but the landscape was changing rapidly.

Mistress Superior and Francis were at the kitchen table, passing a joint back and forth between moves on the chess board. The kink fueled former nun and clergyman had established a routine that Jessica loved. Upon waking up, she fucked him in both holes. Then Francis made them breakfast and they enjoyed a game. Once he lost, she "punished" him with another round of deep dicking which the eager butt slut was only too happy to endure.

Jessica wore a latex bra and skirt that draped down to just above her knees. The cool, purple latex felt magnificent on her cock and the sensation was causing her limp length to stiffen as the game went on. She took a bite of her breakfast while waiting for her gimp property to make his move. He was clad in blue latex from neck to toe, a suit Jessica had ordered to add a bit of variety to his wardrobe of shiny black.

She'd grown much more strict about his attire, demanding he be clad in gleaming rubber at virtually all times. When out of the home, Jessica had taken to wearing her latex habit half the time and experimenting with other fetish outfits the other half. She was donning more latex and leather mainly because she wanted to, but also to encourage the Sisters to embrace their power, libido and freedom to express themselves.

Francis reached out and grasped one of his bishops. He slid it across the board and claimed one of Jessica's knights.

"You're getting better."

"You think so? It sure doesn't feel like it, most days."

"You get fifty percent better every time we play."

"In that case, I should be at your level in a mere ten thousand games."

Jessica giggled as she studied the board. Francis spoke again as he waited for his Mistress to take her turn.

"Perhaps the more salient question: Is my cooking improving?"

She reached over and lifted another bite of french toast to her mouth, chewing it carefully and savoring the taste before swallowing it down.

"You're no five star chef, but I'm pleased with your progress."

"Thank you, Mistress" he said with a slight bow.

Jessica slid her Queen across the board and took his bishop. "Check."

Francis silently cursed himself as he returned to studying the board.

"Are you looking forward to the party tonight?" she asked with genuine enthusiasm.

"Of course. I'm sure it'll be a good time."

"It's going to be a very good time for you. You are to submit to any Sister that wishes to enjoy your company. Understood?"

The smooth, sensual feeling of latex on her naked cock and thoughts of her slave being doubled teamed by his rubber clad Sisters was making her hard as a rock. The latex of her bra pulled tightly around her bare breasts. It only enhanced her arousal. Jessica took deeper breaths as her lust spiked.

"Yes, Mistress. May I shower and change before the event?"

"You may... when I'm done with you."

She stood abruptly, jolting the table and sending some of the chess pieces tumbling on the board. Jessica stalked around the dining area, her eyes brimming with passion and her hand already finding the zipper on her skirt.

"Mistress?" Francis asked as he rose from his seat. "The game?"

She peeled the latex skirt off and tossed it aside as she slid behind Francis. Jessica gave him a forceful nudge and then brought one hand to his shoulder and the other to his ass.

"It was checkmate in two turns. Now bend over!"

He did as she commanded, a wry smile on his face as he spread his legs slightly and took hold of the table. Jessica fumbled with his zipper, her need to be inside him dire. The gentle rippling sound announced his vulnerability and she brought the head of her hot, heavy weapon to his pucker.

She pushed his back down, took hold of his hips with both hands and thrust her full length of rock hard cock into his fleshy depths.

"NGGGHHHHH!!!"

"OhhhhhhHHHHHHH!!!"

Jessica moaned and Francis grunted as she entered him harshly. She was usually more gentle at first, but her need for relief was dire. He held on for dear life as Jessica quickly opened him up; sawing her fat shaft in and out of his tight, fleshy ring.

"You might get railed by half a dozen sisters tonight, but none of them will be as good as me, will they, slave?"

"No, Mistress!"

She grabbed his leash and tugged on it harshly; the leather collar tightening around his throat. Her fucking grew harsher, turning into true pounding.

"WHO OWNS YOU?!?"

"You do Mistress Jessica!"

"That's right! And after I cum in your ass, you're going to deep throat my cock until I nut again!"

The kitchen filled with the sounds of raucous fucking. Her curvy body slapped into his gimp suited form as her cock slurped in and out of his well trained boy pussy. Moans, grunts and the creaking of the table completed the symphony of degenerate sex.

* * * * *

Jessica was sitting at her desk looking over some reports when light knocks rapped on her office door.

"Come in!"

She stood as the door opened, the ceiling light gleaming off her curves in the black, latex habit. In walked a smiling young woman with shoulder length dirty blonde hair. She was clad in a leather jacket, a clingy orange top and blue jeans. She looked to be about 5'9 in heels and carried a large handbag over her shoulder.

Jessica smiled back as she approached and extended her hand across the desk.

"Welcome to the Sisters of Guadalupe. I'm Sister Jessica."

The eager young reporter shook her hand.

"Allison Fairchild with the Austin Chronicle. Very nice to meet you."

Jessica gestured to the office chairs in front of her desk. "Please, make yourself comfortable. Take off your jacket if you like."

"I'm fine like this" she replied as she took a seat. "It's pretty damp out there and the chill is still in me."

Jessica sat as well, her hands folding in her lap as she studied the young woman. "I'm familiar with your paper. I read it often while getting lunch in town. It's a lot better than Austin's official newspaper."

"Oh, thank you! We don't have nearly the circulation of the American Statesman, but I'd like to think our coverage is better."

"It certainly is. Can I offer you something to drink?"

"No, I'm good, thanks."

"Alright then. What's the Chronicle's interest in our humble convent?"

"It's my interest, really. I'm always looking for compelling new phenomenon in the city and I've heard so many juicy rumors about your organization. You're head of the convent now, correct? Ever since..."

Allison checked her notes.

"A Miss Helen Delarosa was forced to retire?"

"Yes, that's a very sad story. Our Mother Superior began to lose her wits. She was no longer able to continue in her position and is currently under psychiatric care. I've been told it's unlikely she will recover."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I can't help but notice, though... You said Mother Superior just now, and yet..." she pointed at the nameplate on the desk. "This says Mistress Superior."

Jessica grinned broadly as the brown eyed woman continued.

"Your attire is hardly what I would call humble and yours is not the first provocative outfit I saw on my way in here."

"And?" Jessica asked.

"And my understanding is that you've recently suspended Catholic services?"

"That's right."

Allison waited for her to supply information, but quickly realized she wasn't giving it up without a more pointed question.

"Adding those pieces to some of the more salacious rumors I've heard... Well, there's no subtle way to ask this. Are you turning this place into some kind of S&M club?"

Light-hearted laughter sprang from Jessica's mouth, her latex clad bosom heaving as she unclasped her hands. She leaned back and placed her forearms on the arm-rests of the plush leather office chair.

"My dear, our ambitions are much greater than that, though I can see how you'd get that impression. We're undergoing a bit of re-branding right now."

"Re-branding to what exactly?"

"We haven't made an official announcement yet, so I'm hesitant to give many details, but, I might be willing to give you the scoop, if..."

"If?" Allison inquired, her eyes opening wide.

"If you would have a drink with me" Jessica answered with a coy smile. "We take our hospitality very seriously here at the Sisters of Guadalupe!"

"Ok. If you have coffee, I suppose that would help me warm up."

Jessica reached over to the intercom and held down the speaking button. "Matthew, bring us two cups of java, on the double. Make sure it's our special blend."

"Right away, Mistress Superior."

"Special blend?" Allison asked with an eyebrow raised.

"We have regular coffee and gourmet coffee from the nunneries and monasteries of South America. Some of the finest you'll ever taste. Only the best for our special guests!"

Allison nodded. "Thank you. Back to re-branding... If this is no longer a Catholic institution, what is it becoming?"

"Well, for one thing, the services we'll be offering in the future will be available only to established members or by invitation. For another, we're changing our name. That's coming very soon, but I'm not willing to divulge that until our formal announcement. I can, however, give you a general sense of the direction we're moving in."

"Alright, what can you tell me?"

"There is a major paradigm shift being undertaken here. Under my leadership, the Sisterhood has chosen to discard the dogmas of the past. To reject patriarchy in all its forms, including Catholicism, and to seek a new women's liberation."

"Women's liberation? That includes sexual liberation, I take it?"

Jessica raised her arms and slid one latex clad hand down her other elbow length glove; removing ripples from the surface of her fetish-wear. The moist, slick sounds of latex on latex emanated as Allison watched the bizarre display. "That's part of it, most definitely."

"But women's liberation was decades ago. We're on feminism 3.0 now! I realize certain things will be new to your sisters, but is this movement going to have an impact beyond the borders of your convent?"

Jessica locked eyes with the young reporter, a fiery intensity entering her gaze. "Oh, it's going to have vast implications far beyond these walls. Just you wait and see."

The door opened suddenly and in walked a man dressed neck to toe in shiny black rubber and a leather body harness. As Allison watched him place the tray of coffees on the table, she observed the young man with shaggy brown hair and dark blue eyes. She couldn't help but think all he was missing was the gimp mask.

"Good work, Matthew. Thank you" Jessica said, looking up at him with a warm smile.

The young man bowed to Jessica and as he turned to leave, she reached out and gave his rubber clad ass a loud slap with her left hand. Allison shifted in her chair uncomfortably as Mistress Superior watched her slave boy assistant exit the room; an expression of pure lust on her face. Once the door had closed, she snapped out of her reverie.

"Please" Jessica said, gesturing to the coffee.

Allison reached out and took her cup, sipping it eagerly for both the warmth and caffeine boost. Jessica continued as her guest enjoyed the brew.

"Yes, we've had feminism and women's lib for decades, and where has it gotten us? Oh, we can vote and have checking accounts, join the workforce, enter the military and be every bit as miserable as men. How much progress has actually been achieved? How greatly have material conditions changed? Not very much if you ask me. And do you know why?"

"Why?" Allison inquired as she set down her cup.

"Because men still run the show. Sure, you have the odd female politician here, a woman multi-millionaire there, but they're operating and competing in the system men designed. Those women have been compromised. Meanwhile, most of the money and political power still rests in men's hands. Women toil away, as unappreciated and under-served as we ever were."

Allison nodded. It felt like she was listening to the most bizarre sermon ever, yet she couldn't deny the truth in her words. She wasn't sure whether to be terrified or amused by the mocha skinned nun in latex.

"And you're going to change all that? How?"

Jessica chuckled. "That would be spoiling the surprise, wouldn't it?"

Both of them laughed as the tension faded. For the next ten minutes Jessica explained some of the changes that were being made to the campus, their schedule of female empowerment seminars and their acquisition of the farm down the road. She outlined their plans for new housing and expanding the Sisterhood's operations in the coming months.

Jessica never got too specific, but she delivered just enough intrigue to pique the interest of anyone who might read Allison's article. Before long, the young reporter's mug was empty.

"I can see you're quite busy around here, so I'll just ask one more question."

"Shoot" Jessica implored.

"This property belongs to the church, does it not? Are they really OK with you making all these changes and declaring your independence?"

"I have no doubt some in the diocese will be unhappy when they finally learn the full scope of what we're doing, but it's not going to be a problem. We've already made inroads with certain authorities in city government to ensure the property remains in our hands. The truth is, the Catholic church is crumbling and St. Michael's was very close to shutting down. There's no reason the site should be abandoned or auctioned off when it can remain in the hands of the Sisters who've been living here for years and be put to much better use."

Allison finished jotting down her notes before closing her pad and offering Jessica a smile.

"Ok, I think that's everything I need! Thanks for having me to today."

Both women rose and extended their hands for another shake.

"It was my pleasure. You're welcome back any time."

Allison put away her notepad and shouldered her bag. "Good to know. I might stop by to do a follow-up once your new services begin."

"My dear, I have no doubt you'll be back."

Jessica waited for the young woman to disappear from view, her cock twitching below the thick rubber of her skirt. Being naked in the full latex habit drove her wild and it had been an effort to maintain her composure, especially after her rubberized assistant had entered the room like the good little serving boy he was.

She sat back down, the leather of the chair gripping her tight bodysuit noisily. She pressed the intercom button again.

"Matthew? Get back in here. I need some relief."

"With pleasure, Mistress Superior."

Jessica leaned back and stroked herself through the long, luscious, latex of her robes. It would be very hot and sticky for Matthew below her desk. Her cock was extremely sweaty and slick with pre-cum. Normally such a privilege must be earned through discipline, but he'd served her well today and earned himself a warm, liquid lunch.

* * * * *

Electronic dance music thrummed and multi-colored disco lights swirled through the St. Michael's Assembly Hall. Those weren't the only firsts for a room that had been previously used for prayer breakfasts and bingo nights. There were characters of all shapes, sizes and sexual proclivities garbed in fetish attire from one end of the hall to the other. The mix of Sisters and guests were chatting, enjoying refreshments and occasionally forming into couples or groups and strolling off to enjoy a romp.

Jessica observed the proceedings from one corner of the room. Her arms were crossed below her bosom and she held a leather crop in one hand as she scanned the crowd. She'd changed into a sleek leather brassiere for the party. It covered her ample mounds but exposed her shoulders, back and midriff to all the wandering eyes in the room. Her hands and forearms were locked in the cool latex of elbow length gloves. A long, shiny, pleated leather skirt hung below, hiding her sizable bulge and ending just above the heels of her leather boots.

Jessica grinned devilishly as she observed the crowd of oblivious party goers. Women drinking their special punch and men being led off to get dosed and begin their new lives. A flyer for their event had been posted in every fetish club and sex supply store in Austin. The effort had produced excellent results. In the next few days, they would gain many new members and their ranks would grow throughout the city even faster.

Her pleased expression faded as she observed a man walking into her field of vision. He was a white guy with short, dark black hair and appeared to be in his thirties. He wore a black officer's cap, a leather body harness, bicep cuffs and leather pants that led down to his cowboy boots. He looked like every stereotype of a gay, leather fiend rolled into one cocky dork; yet he wasn't gay, by the looks of it.

The leash in his right hand led back into two lengths of chain. At the end of each chain was a woman crawling on hands and knees; one blonde and one redhead. Each wore a collar, wrist and ankle cuffs, a leather thong, pieces of electric tape over their nipples and little else.

The rubber of her gloves tightened as she closed her fists around the crop fiercely. She tracked the threesome until they stopped at a table. The leather daddy chose a seat and sat down. He unhooked one of the women and ordered her to fetch him something from the bar. As she hurried to do his bidding, he kicked his legs up and placed his booted feet on the back of the blonde.

'Well, that seals it. Target acquired.'

As Jessica stalked her way over to his table, the redhead returned with the man's drink. She sat it on the table before joining the other woman at his feet. As the leather and latex clad Domina strolled into view, the man took notice and nodded to her.

"Howdy."

"Greetings. Welcome to our little gathering."

"You're one of the sisters, huh?"

"I'm Jessica Christiano, Mistress Superior of the Sisters of Guadalupe."

The man nodded. "Nice. That's quite the title."

"And you are?"

"Master Dominic Steel." He reached into the pocket of his leather pants and extracted a business card before handing it up to Jessica.

It took everything she had not to laugh as Jessica reached for it. Such a bawdy porn-like name and a business card to go with it. It read "Master Dominic Steel -- Pro Dominant, Slave Trainer & Reformer of Uppity Women" followed by a phone number and website.

"I see. Is that your real name?"

Dominic lifted one boot and gave the women a shove with his rubber sole. "Ask these sluts if it's my real name. They'll tell you."

Jessica ignored the taunt. "Do you mind if I join you?"

"It's your party, lady."

She circled around the table and pulled out the chair on the other side of Dominic. She set her crop on the table and sat down gracefully. If they were to converse, he would have to remove his feet from the young women and turn to face her. He did so hastily, if only to avoid the awkwardness of having his back turned to Jessica.

"Is this your first time at St. Michael's?"

"No, I came here for a wedding once. Gotta say, when I saw your ad, I was pretty surprised. I mean, a kink meetup at a church? Had to see it for myself."

Jessica put on a thin smile. "Well, I'm glad you came. Let me ask you, Mr. Steel, are you someone who enjoys switching it up now and then?"

12