Latex Futa Nuns From Hell Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was close enough that her Succubus pheromones should begin exerting their influence, but she wasn't sure they would be enough.

"I subbed plenty in my early days when I was learning the ropes. Didn't enjoy it much, but I put in my time. These days? My work is giving women the discipline they need, and I take great pleasure in it."

Jessica's blood pressure rose and her teeth ground together.

'Easy! Easy... Don't let him sense your intentions or this fish might wriggle off the hook!'

"So, you're saying there's not a submissive bone in your body?"

"No Ma'am."

"Do you mind if I test that hypothesis?"

"How so?"

Jessica reached up and grasped the end of her right latex glove; rolling it down her forearm before pulling the glove off by the fingers. She held up her hand and wiggled her fingers in mid air.

"With a little palm reading."

Dominic guffawed. "Palm reading? Seriously?"

Jessica locked her piercing, reddish-brown eyes on his. "I happen to be an expert."

The young man froze. Maybe it was her pheromones. Maybe it was her full lips, luxurious, frizzy, dark brunette hair or her perfume. Maybe he was just in the mood to entertain the absurd.

"A fetish nun who reads palms..." he said, grinning in disbelief. He turned his right hand up on the table. "Alright. Go ahead."

Jessica reached out with her now gloveless hand and placed it over his. She traced his wrist and palm up and down with her fingers. Her eyes never left his, burrowing into the depths of his pupils as she stroked his hand up and down. She waited until his body relaxed and he became transfixed in the dark, glimmering pools of her eyes. It was the same yielding she'd seen in Francis the first time she brought her Succubus powers to bear.

'You're mine.'

Jessica looked down and examined his palm. She traced her index finger all over before smiling wickedly.

"I've got bad news for you Dominic. See this right here?"

She pointed to one of the smallest creases on his hand.

"Yeah?"

"That's your dominant streak."

"Pfffft..."

"And this right here."

She traced one of the longest creases back and forth across his palm.

"That's 100% your submissive side."

He withdrew his hand. "My experience begs to differ."

Jessica emitted an amused chuckle. "Perhaps, but if you're so confident I'm wrong, how bout I put you to the test?"

Dominic glanced over at his slave girls, his nervousness growing evident. "What is it you're proposing?"

Jessica focused her gaze on him. "Submit to me for two hours. If, after that time, you don't renounce your dominant side, I will be your slave for two days."

His eyebrows raised and his eyes opened wide. Even without her supernatural influence it would've been a tempting offer. "You mean, right now?"

"Yes."

"And if I still wish it, after two hours, you'll submit to me for two full days?"

"Correct."

His eyes traced her curves up and down. Dominic's mouth watered. Not only was she beautiful, but there was something about her that made him want to say yes. Every fiber of his being screamed at him to yield to her. It was a compulsion he'd never experienced before.

"If we're going to do this, I have to lay down some rules."

"Go right ahead" Jessica replied, leaning back in her chair and striking a nonchalant pose.

"No electric play, no breath play, no CBT, no permanent marks, no scat."

"Done" Jessica agreed. "Everything else is fair game?"

Dominic nodded. "And if I win? What are your terms?"

"I'll play by the same rules."

"Fine. What about Nicole and Samantha here?" he said, gesturing to the two women on the floor.

"Oh, that won't be a problem. I'll have one of my Sisters keep an eye on them during our session. Wait right here and I'll take care of that."

Jessica winked at Dominic before rising and sauntering off to the bar. She scanned the crowd as she walked, quickly finding Abigail. The leather Domina was chatting up a young man in a rubber hood and leather body harness. She waved to her lieutenant and Abigail excused herself before crossing the room to Mistress Superior.

"Hey Abby, I need a favor."

"Sure. What's up?"

"See the dipshit behind me with the two women on the floor?"

"Yeah. Who's that?"

"Master Dominic Steel."

Abigail snickered. "Seriously?"

"Yes, but not for long. I'm taking him to the convent basement for rehabilitation. If you could collect those two young ladies and make sure they enjoy our refreshments? Then find someone reliable to watch them and come join me."

"Absolutely."

"If you see Vicky, Evelyn or Vivian on the way and they're not busy, be sure to invite them."

"With pleasure" Abigail replied before following Jessica back to the trio's table.

"Dominic, this is Sister Abigail, my Headmistress of Security. She's going to make sure your charges are well looked after."

Abigail held out her hand for the leash, her face barely able to mask her disgust. The women in chains were bad enough, but he was sporting a cap very similar to hers. It took every bit of her restraint not to whip him on the spot.

Dominic stood and placed it in her hand. He looked down at the kneeling women disdainfully.

"Be back in two, sluts! Don't fuck around while I'm gone."

Jessica seized her crop from the table and pointed toward the exit.

"This way Mr. Steel. Your trial awaits."

* * * * *

*SNAP* *C-CLANK*

The sturdy stocks shut over Dominic's hands and neck. Jessica went to work immediately, sliding shut the bolts that held the two heavy wooden planks in place. She set to sealing his hands in thick leather mitts and wrapping his ankles in leather cuffs so she could remove what little mobility he had left.

"A sex dungeon below a convent... Unbelievable."

"You're going to find we're full of surprises. Big ones."

Jessica retrieved a spreader bar and kicked his legs apart before locking his ankle cuffs to the thick metal. Dominic was now completely immobilized in wood, iron and steel.

Jessica reached down to his ass and found a zipper at his back door.

"Oh! How convenient. It's good to see you enjoy anal play."

"It's there so the girls can lick my ass on command."

*CRACK CRACK*

Jessica delivered a stinging smack to each of his ass cheeks.

"Not tonight it isn't."

'And never again.'

The door to the dungeon opened and in walked Abigail and Evelyn. Evelyn had traded in her usual cowgirl attire for a spectacular leather corset that showed off her massive cleavage nicely. A latex gown flowed below it, serving to hide her package in the same fashion as Jessica's shiny leather skirt.

"Ah, just in time" Jessica perked up. "Evelyn, our guest looks thirsty. If you could bring something to keep him hydrated? This many should do."

Jessica held up eight fingers.

"Certainly" Evelyn responded before heading back out.

Abigail stalked around Dominic, snapping a crop in her hand as Jessica made her way to the toy rack and picked something out. It was only moments before she popped back into the captive's view.

"Alright Dominic, open wide."

His eyes filled with alarm as the large, rubber coated metal ring gag was brought to his lips.

"W-wait! This isn't some waterboarding thing, is it?"

Jessica lowered it. "No, nothing like that. Though you will be having a drink very soon. What's the matter? Is the big, bad master getting cold feet already?"

Dominic swallowed. He felt the zipper at his back passage being pulled down along with his boxers. "Wha-what about a safe word?"

"SHE SAID, OPEN!!!"

Abigail closed her fist around the base of his scrotum, squeezing it like a tube of toothpaste.

"AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

As he pulled on the stocks and spreader bar uselessly, Jessica shoved the ring gag in his mouth. She pulled the thick leather straps around his head and buckled them quickly. Unsatisfied, she yanked the main strap around the back of his head even tighter, forcing the ring deeper into his mouth.

"If you don't open your mouth as wide as you can, this thing can fuck up your teeth."

Dominic complied and Jessica pulled the strap fiercely before buckling it a second time. The large, rubber coated metal ring fixed itself under the roof of his mouth just past his teeth; forcing his jaw to its widest open angle.

Jessica looked inside his mouth and admired her work. His helpless maw was open for business.

"That's right, we never did establish a safe word, did we? Too late now."

Abigail pulled his boxers through the back hole of his leather pants, constricting his package in a painful wedgie. He grunted on the ring gag until she produced a knife, cut through his underwear and pulled out the remnants roughly. She tossed the shredded garment aside.

"No safe word? What a pity."

The door opened again and Evelyn returned carrying a small wooden rack. Eight bulging condoms hung from it, the latex of each dangling and bobbing full of syrupy jizzum. Jessica walked back to the toy rack and grabbed a medium sized metal funnel.

*THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!*

Dominic jolted in the stocks as Abigail went to work. She'd traded in her crop for a long, thick leather paddle covered in ball-like metal studs. The cruel leather Domme was only too eager to deliver some serious pain to an ass that had previously sat on women's faces.

*THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!*

Dominic groaned in anguish as Jessica inserted the thin tip of the funnel past his ring gag. It pushed into the back of his mouth as tears started slipping from his eyes. Jessica held the funnel steady as the stocks rocked with every harsh, ripping spank from Abigail.

"I don't think she likes you very much" Jessica informed him in a mocking tone.

Evelyn took the first sack of Succubus cum, tore it open at the top and turned it upside down. She dumped the sludgy white filth into the funnel, the creamy nut sliding into the bottleneck at the bottom. She tossed the empty sleeve aside and then repeated the feat with the next bloated condom. One by one they were upended and their contents oozed into the bottom with only one direction to flow.

The pungent paste seeped over the back of Dominic's tongue and into his throat. He could do nothing but swallow. The glue-like substance coated his tongue and throat all the way down, the thick taste and smell of spunk was overwhelming. If he stopped swallowing for any reason, he began coughing and sputtering as a pocket of slimy filth built up in his mouth. He chugged baby batter like a back alley whore, wondering if the river of cum and the torment of his ass would ever end.

*THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!*

Abigail tossed the punishing paddle aside and it clattered on the stone floor loudly. She reached down and unzipped herself, her cock straining to be free of her leather pants. Her massive erection sprang into view and she began fisting it up and down smoothly. The leather of her glove passed over her moist, hot, flesh delightfully. She was hard as a lamppost after beating the piggy's ass bright red.

Jessica tossed the empty funnel aside and followed suit, making short work of the zipper on her leather skirt. The shiny black material parted at the front and her enormous brown schlong and cum packed orbs were brought to bear. Dominic's eyes bulged as he beheld her fearsome endowment. He had expected some pain and strapon play, but nothing like this.

"Surprise!" Jessica shouted as Evelyn laughed. "Told you we were full of them!"

Abigail stepped in behind Dominic, bent down and spit on his pucker. She shoved two leather clad fingers into his anus and begin sliding them in and out. Her stretching of his tight, fleshy ring was fast and less than gentle. He groaned uselessly around the ring gag as she fingered him roughly.

"That's all the lube you get, bitch boy!"

Jessica closed the distance to his mouth, aiming the fat head of her gargantuan schwanz at the red rubber ring holding his mouth agape. She seized sweaty locks of his thick, black hair with her other hand and began plowing her flesh hose into his mouth forcefully.

"Time for your second feeding, slut. Fresh from the tap."

Abigail pulled her fingers out of his sphincter, her patience waning fast. She brought the fat glans of her cock to his pucker and pushed it home. Her hips thrust forward and she buried her entire thick length of fuck-meat into his yielding hole.

Dominic yanked on his bindings, the wood and metal clattering as Jessica fed her fourteen inch python into his cum sloppy mouth and throat. She began sawing in and out as he groaned around her cock. Cum bubbles and sucks for air escaped his pried open lips. Evelyn picked up a crop and began snapping it harshly on his back and midsection as the two Dominas started fucking him in earnest.

Abigail wasted no time, seizing his flanks and fucking him like an animal from the outset. Her hips plowed into his well beaten bottom, her pre-cum dribbling all over as she forced his drum-tight ass to accommodate her girth. Every slap into his backside brought fresh agony to his wounded cheeks, her hips and fat scrotum pounding him with hungry vigor.

Abby moaned loudly as she thrust and withdrew at a ferocious pace. She hoped to last a while despite the intense, mounting pleasure she was extracting from his silken depths.

As Jessica withdrew her phallus a few inches from his cock-crammed throat and thrust it back in, she wailed in bliss. Moist gloppy sounds emitted from his cum-sewer of a hole as Mistress Superior turned him into her personal pocket pussy. Her heavy balls smacked against his chin, waiting impatiently to discharge in his sloppy maw. She gripped the sides of his head firmly and increased her pace, her bloated, glistening rod glorping in and out of his lips with great need.

Evelyn delivered a firm swat to Dominic's balls with her crop and the immobilized man-whore gagged around Jessica's cock. The sounds of Abigail's bloated sack and leather clad body smacking into his ass grew ever more furious. Jessica and Abby's moans grew louder and ascended in unison.

"NNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"GGGGGGUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

The two fat Succubus cocks plunged into Dominic's holes and remained fixed as their steaming nougat filth rushed into his body. His throat backed up with Jessica's seed as Abigail's boiling paste pulsed through his back passage and flowed into his lower intestines. Both women screamed in climax, a cry of ecstasy piercing the dungeon with each forceful blast of thick, sticky nut. Evelyn folded her arms below her breasts and smiled as she watched her Sisters claim their rightful pleasure.

After a few moments to recover, Abigail extracted herself from Dominic's ass and Jessica's cock slurched free of his mouth. She stuck two latex fingers into his maw, slurping them in and out of his lips and stirring up the small lake of saliva and cum that was left behind. She pulled them from his mouth moistly and gave him a few slaps on the cheek.

Another zipper unfurled as Evelyn's latex gown was undone and she took her place behind Dominic. She took her fat length of cock in one hand and began stroking it; looking down at the former dominant's quivering, cum-caked hole in anticipation. Abigail made her way to the front, fisting her sticky length to maintain her erection. She grabbed Dominic by the hair and yanked on his head, demanding he look her directly in the eyes.

"Ready for a good taste of your own ass? You're going to clean my cock, you disgusting worm!"

Abigail grabbed the back of his head harness and shoved her cock home through the rubber ring. It plunged into his warm, sloppy hole as he sputtered and choked. Evelyn guided her bloated sausage into his gunk slathered boy pussy and stretched him out, her girth expanding his searing ring even further.

"Oh my god!" Abigail spoke up. "This fucking whore! He's sucking me!"

The women all stopped and listened. Sure enough, the active sound of lip smacking and slurping was coming from Dominic's mouth.

"Holy shit!"

"It worked already?"

"We did feed him eight loads before those two."

Abigail placed her hands on her hips, pressing her cock into his face firmly as the newly minted bottom bitch slurped away.

"Not much of a DOMME are you Dom? Yeah, clean your filth off my dick! You want another load of hot jizz in your stomach, don't you?!?"

Evelyn let out a low moan as she went balls deep in his ass. She reached forward and grabbed the edge of his leather body harness, yanking on it firmly as she began fucking him steadily. The leather straps bit into his torso as she pummeled his crimson flogged buttocks with the same ferocity Abby had.

The novelty of his passive suction lost its appeal quickly. Abigail seized his head and began aggressively plugging his phlegm and cum clogged mouth. As the sloppy sounds of face and ass fucking filled the room, the former master learned the true meaning of the term "air tight."

Jessica stood and watched her Sisters double team their newest slave as she stroked her thick phallus below. Her shiny latex fingers felt glorious on her cum slick pole. Mistress Superior's breathing and heartbeat hadn't even returned to normal and they were beginning to tick up again. Her libido was surging powerfully and she couldn't wait for another turn.

Clearly, Dominic would be in no condition to go home once the party ended. He and his female companions would spend the night at the convent. It would be no trouble at all to find a room for the three of them. When they woke in the morning, Dominic would discover the nature of his relationship with Nicole and Samantha had changed drastically.

A beautiful new beginning was just on the horizon.


12