Latex Futa Nuns From Hell Ch. 10

Story Info
Ruko's Rubber Clinic.
7k words
4.76
11.4k
13

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica found herself on a balcony with a beautiful sunset fading into the distance. It cast an eerie orange and red light on all things. A gentle breeze tossed her dark hair about. Her nipples were erect, poking through the thick latex of her bodysuit and the elegant rubbery dress that provided a second layer of fetish attire.

A balcony where? Where was she? Jessica looked around. She took in the behemoth building jutting into the sky behind her. The white marble, detailed carvings and ornate pillars of age-old Roman architecture were unmistakable. This is a place she had only seen in pictures. St. Peter's Basilica.

She turned back to the skyline and looked out at the picturesque scenery. The Tiber river flowed in the distance, but not with the clear blue one would expect. Milky white waves cascaded down its length and lapped against the shore. Jessica closed her eyes and breathed in deep. The pungent scent was overwhelming, yet pleasantly familiar.

Something buzzed lightly in her ears. Mistress Superior's eyes remained shut. She suddenly realized her hearing was amplified in an unusual way. She could hear the city. The sound of every resident in the Vatican welled up, creating a symphony of depravity.

Men grunted and moaned like gutter whores. Women wailed in pleasure. Thousands of cocks slurped in and out of the packed puckers of bent over slaves. Whipcracks, slaps and smacks filled the background with a cacophony of discipline. The rattle of metal chains. The rippling sound of zippers and the crinkle of latex on skin. The click of locks as submissives were sealed in eternal bondage.

"Jessica..."

Her breath came ragged and fast. A laugh escaped her lips as hunger consumed her heaving body. She felt the rubber stretching over her skin. Clinging to every limb and curve. It drove her insane with lust.

Jessica's cock twitched below and she opened her eyes. Looking down, she noticed for the first time that even her fleshy shaft was sealed in shiny, black latex. It hung further from her body and was fatter than she could ever recall. Her cock bulged and expanded in the thick sleeve as she drank in the smell of cum on the wind. Her body warmed within the clammy latex trappings of her outfit.

Suddenly, she could hear muffled pleas and the rattling of wood and metal just behind her. Jessica turned again and she was no longer alone. Along the balcony, five men were shackled in wooden stocks. Each was imprisoned from head to toe in black leather and latex. Every man was hooded, gagged and blindfolded.

"Oh, Jessica..."

The slaves were calling to her. Begging her. Each wanted to be the one. To be next. To be filled by her. To drink from the cock of the Succubus Queen. Even if they drowned in her essence.

Jessica could wait no longer. She hurried to the nearest one, her heels echoing on the stone like ethereal thunder. She walked by his muzzled face. The slave's nonstop begging registered only as a pitifully low muffle. Jessica took her place at his waiting rear, reached down and ripped his zipper open. Her cock-sleeve soon followed, the latex peeling away to reveal her sweaty, engorged length, growing more stiff by the second.

She brought her tip to his fleshy ring and thrust in with no gentleness or pretense. Jessica seized his hips and began bucking into him powerfully, shoving more of her Goddess cock home with each forceful stroke. The pillory buckled and rattled from her mighty thrusts. The slave groaned into the spit-coated rubber ball secure in his mouth.

She threw back her head and moaned loudly, her ecstasy broadcast to the courtyard below. Her growling reverberated through the formerly holy city, the sounds of wet slapping and heavy rutting echoing off the walls as its ruler grew closer to climax. Staring up at the blood red sky, the white in her eyes dissolved until all that was left in her sockets was the glossy sheen of rubbery black.

"JESSICA!"

Mistress Superior lurched forward in bed, awakened suddenly by the demanding voice. Her heart was beating like a jack rabbit's as she looked around in the darkness, confused. She tilted her head to the left and was immediately confronted by a woman staring down at her; seven feet tall with curves that gleamed in the moonlight.

Jessica shrieked and leapt back against her headboard. A moment later, she sighed in relief when she realized who it was.

Lilith chuckled. The Demoness spoke telepathically, with unmoving lips, as she always did.

"Good evening my disciple. It's been a while."

A silvery-white glow of metallic light ignited around her figure, allowing her to be seen more easily in the dark.

Jessica scanned her benefactor as she caught her breath. Lilith had taken an interesting form tonight. Most of her usual features were present, but not her wings. Every square inch of her body was covered in tight, gripping latex. Most of her body was shiny red, while her arm-gloves, boots, horns, tail and cock were sheathed in black rubber. Even her face was covered in the rubbery stuff. The holes for her eyes, nose and mouth were the only portals through the glossy skin-tight mask. Her eyes were pure, midnight black, just as Jessica's had been moments before.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. You startled me... I was having--"

"A very nice dream."

Lilith's low laughter echoed in her mind.

"Yes. To what do I owe the pleasure tonight?"

"Far away though I was, across many planes of existence, I sensed your frustration. Your questions. Your pain. I am here because, unlike Yahweh, I answer those who serve me."

Jessica swallowed. She didn't want to seem impudent, but the question had been burning within her for days. It had to be asked.

"Why didn't you tell me I had a weakness?"

"Simple. I didn't know."

Jessica's disposition shifted, fading from concerned inquiry to one of utter incredulity. Her next question was obvious. "How could one of the oldest and wisest beings in the galaxy not know that? The effects of your own creation!"

Lilith's body lifted into the air, hovering just off the ground. The sliding, silvery light made her latex avatar gleam and shimmer in the darkness.

"The Gift was always an experiment. One that I have conducted several times over the ages. The first time, it was foiled by Yahweh himself. After that, I learned to hide my efforts. Many failures followed. This is the first time it has met with great success."

So that was why. No one else had gotten this far, so no one else had the chance to learn its full effects. There were limits to these celestial beings; to their knowledge and power. The biblical ideas of inerrancy and omnipotence were pure myth. She'd always suspected that, but now it was confirmed.

"What should I do? If my Sisters can be downed so easily by a little holy water..."

"Adapt and overcome. This should not be difficult for one of your abilities."

"We've taken their agent prisoner, so we're safe for now, but if they ever learn our weakness, all the Sisters will be vulnerable!"

Lilith seized the sides her body and began tracing her curves up and down. Her palms glided back and forth across her torso, down and behind to her ample ass before returning up her back and sides. Where her hands smoothed, the slick sound of gripping latex followed. Lilith's tongue extended and licked around the edge of her shiny hood. Her massive cock twitched in its rubber sheath as the Demoness fondled herself.

"If only there were something you could cover your body in. Something waterproof. A material both stimulating and protective to one with a weakness to blessed liquids."

Jessica grimaced. As usual, Lilith made her feel like an idiot. Perhaps it wasn't healthy to compare oneself to a divine being, but the answer had been in front of her the whole time. The Sisters were already partaking in it to some degree. It would simply need to made clear how important it was and that full coverage was optimal.

She bowed to the floating, glowing Domina.

"The Mistress of the Night is wise. Thank you, Lilith."

Lilith smiled and looked down at her proudly. Jessica could be absent-minded at times, but she was still the best selection Lilith had ever made to bequeath the gift. The results spoke for themselves.

"Continue as you have been. Do not hesitate. That is their only chance to stop you. Accelerate your plans. Aim for those in power. If you strike hard and quickly, your kind will engulf the world before they can mount an effective resistance."

"I will, Mistress. Goodnight."

"Until next we meet, my little Felicita."

Lilith's form faded into the background with her customary smug grin. Her glow dissipated and the room was left in darkness once again, save for a streak of pale moonlight beaming from the window.

Jessica let a tired sigh escape her lips before collapsing back onto the bed. The pillow was still damp with the sweat produced by her intense dream.

'Dammit!'

Yes, she'd needed to speak to Lilith, but that dream! Why did she have to interrupt such a wonderful dream?!?

Oh well. Jessica would just have to make the fantasy a reality.

* * * * *

*WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP*

Jessica scorched Adam's ass with the thick wooden paddle in long bursts. It was solid oak with a dark walnut stain and a leather wrapped handle. The kind you might see in an old school house back in the days before corporal punishment of students had been outlawed. What wouldn't have been common then were the circular holes cut in a pattern all over the paddle's surface, designed to minimize air resistance and maximize impact.

The mocha skinned Domme was decked out in a sensual, purple latex dress. It hugged her curves exquisitely and featured a long latex loincloth that hung between her legs, caressing her cock as she went about her business.

Her would-be assassin squirmed in a low lying metal frame. This wasn't a traditional medieval stockade like the one they had in the convent's dungeon, but a more simple, modern one. This was smaller, more compact and easier to store.

The steel frame was seated on the floor. Adam was forced to kneel in it; his ankles and wrists locked into its tight metal bindings. His collar, likewise, was fastened to a metal pole that rose a foot off the ground under his face, providing only a tiny bar for his chin to rest on. The cruel device amplified one's discomfort over time as the Domme delivered discipline.

Jessica stalked around the bulky, muscled slave. Her boot heels echoed off the hardwood floor of Francis' former study. She'd had the office converted into a mini dungeon; a personal play room she used with Francis and any other slaves that caught her eye.

Francis knelt near the wall, sealed in his latex gimp suit. His mouth was gagged and his arms and legs were locked behind him. Adam, on the other hand, was naked in his prison of metal. Jessica had decided he didn't deserve the sensual touch of leather and latex, nor anything that might cushion her blows.

She gave her arm a rest while examining Adam's inflamed bottom. It had turned a delightful shade of red, but there was no marks of deep purple yet. Jessica had delivered over sixty strokes and he'd not made a peep so far. That simply wouldn't do.

Mistress Superior moved to her toy rack and hung the paddle back in its place. Adam's pain tolerance was impressive. Abigail had told her as much, but Jessica could see it now for herself. She gazed at her toys for a few moments before selecting a leather whip. This would do the trick. She strode back to his bound form, her heels striking the floor ominously.

*WHIPCRACK WHIPCRACK WHIPCRACK*

The wrapped cord of leather lashed over his already beaten flesh, leaving thin welt marks streaked across his ass.

"AH---"

He started to yell, but caught himself. Bit his tongue perhaps? Was he enjoying this? Of course he was. And so was Jessica. This session wasn't to extract information. This was just a bit of fun. Vengeful fun for her and catharsis for him.

*WHIPCRACK WHIPCRACK WHIPCRACK*

"GGGHHHHH!!!"

Still not quite a scream. Unacceptable.

"You should cry out. There's no shame in it. No shame in any of the things you're going to spend the rest of your life doing. Or are you holding out because you're enjoying this too much? Are you ready to admit that yet?"

"Yes, Mistress!" he stammered through trembling lips.

"Mmmm... good. But I still want my scream."

*WHIPCRACK WHIPCRACK WHIPCRACK WHIPCRACK WHIPCRACK*

"MMMMPPPPGGGGHHHHHHH!"

Red lines of pain were etched across his exposed cheeks. The last few had drawn blood. He was close now. Teetering on the edge of perverse pleasure and being completely overwhelmed with burning, lacerating agony.

Adam had given up all his secrets willingly during his interrogation. Abigail was disappointed how little effort it took. He had no choice after being stuffed with Succubus cock at both ends by dozens of Sisters over the course of two days. By the end of that ordeal, he was as submissive as could be. The process, which normally took a few weeks when one gifted nun was dominating a new slave, had been shortened greatly by a non-stop train of fat futa schlongs and an endless river of addictive semen.

He would be obedient for life now. The bondage wasn't even necessary. It was there purely for the perverse pleasure of the sub and Domme. Adam would never run or disobey the Sisters. He was owned now, body and mind.

"SING ME A SONG, BITCH BOY!"

*WHIPCRACK WHIPCRACK WHIPCRACK WHIPCRACK WHIPCRACK*

"AAHHHHHHHHHGGGGGRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Jessica grinned as the melody of suffering reverberated through her dungeon. Adam let out a few more pained yelps. The scalding wounds across his buttocks were finally too much to bear. Spittle drooled from his mouth and tears leaked from his eyes as he conceded to her will. Jessica tossed the whip aside. It hit the floor with a clatter as she turned her attention to Francis.

There he was, still sitting where she left him. Not so much as a muffled complaint after kneeling in tight bondage for so long. Francis had been good to her. An eager slave, a good companion and the most skilled cocksucker she'd yet to enjoy. Without his help, she never would've completed her conquest of St. Michael's so quickly.

The time had come. Francis deserved a treat. Something other than her big, brown dick that he could enjoy at length.

The haughty Dominatrix moved to Adam's front, bent over and unhooked his collar from the stockade. She reached down and hit the release button on the beam holding up his chin. Jessica pushed his head back and the metal rod fell forward. With nothing to support him, his weary head lulled down. The hungry Goddess grabbed the back of his collar and pulled his head back up; the thick leather choking him until he straightened himself out.

Jessica's flawless features were slowly returning following Adam's attack, but her wounds weren't fully healed yet. When out in public she'd taken to wearing a mask, but she refused to in front of her assailant. He could look upon her and be reminded of what he did. Adam would know the rare guilt of a submissive that had hurt his master.

"Don't you have something to say to me?"

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You're welcome, slut. And now you're going to do something for me! I'm a bit thirsty, so you're going to help prepare me a drink."

"Yes, Mistress Superior."

"So nice to see you adopting the right attitude."

She dropped his head before moving to a shelf where she retrieved the key to Francis' restraints and a non-lubricated condom. They ordered condoms by the truckload at the Daughters of Lilith, these days. You could never have too many on hand. They had to be non-lubricated or the taste of semen was compromised by that disgusting chemical grease.

Jessica stalked towards Francis, quickly unlocked him and tossed the condom at his knees.

"Put that on. Then get on your hands and knees before Adam. Back your ass right up to his face."

Francis stood and quickly moved to comply. As he unzipped himself below and rolled the condom over his half-hard cock, Jessica moved back to her trove and retrieved two lengths of chain. One was five feet long and the other one was very short.

She walked back to her slaves and found Francis in position. His latex wrapped member hung below his splayed out form. His ass was mere inches from Adam's face. Jessica walked to Francis' front, bent down and used the short chain to lock his wrist cuffs together. This was a challenge and Francis would not be allowed to use his hands to finish himself unless Adam failed.

The lustful nun stalked to Francis' rear, grabbed the zipper to his back passage and slowly glided it open. Her slave's pale, sweaty ass cheeks, having been locked in thick latex since early that morning, unfurled in Adam's face. His nose was almost touching them.

Jessica placed a shiny, purple gloved hand under Adam's chin and lifted his head so he could see her.

"As I said, I'm thirsty. You have fifteen minutes to prepare my drink. Failure will be punished severely. Understood, slave?"

She brought one end of the long chain to the O-ring on Adam's collar and clipped it securely.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Francis, back up just a skosh."

As her loyal companion backed his ass into Adam's face, she guided the chain below his body, running it just under his dangling scrotum and back up to Francis' collar. She looped it through his O-ring before pulling the chain taut and clipping it securely onto itself. Now Adam would be able to pull his face free, briefly, by straining his neck muscles. She wouldn't need to worry about him suffocating in ass. It was a fate he probably deserved, but the Daughters of Lilith had better uses for him.

"Ohhhhhh... Oh fuck!!!"

Francis was already moaning in pleasure as Jessica headed to her toy rack one last time. She could hear the slurping and tonguing of her latest bitch-made male eating boy-pussy as she selected a rattan cane from her implements of torment. She had torn up Adam's ass, but his back and thighs had been spared so far. It was time to give him a little extra incentive.

*THWACK*

The thin, sturdy cane lashed into the back of his thighs. His legs shivered in the metal stocks, his body registering a new and surprisingly brutal pain.

"DEEPER BITCH! Get your filthy tongue in that asshole!"

Adam muttered something indistinguishable from deep in Francis' cheeks, his body shaking in its bindings.

*THWACK THWACK THWACK*

Jessica scorched his thighs repeatedly before lifting the cane and delivering two severe stings to his upper back. She leaned down, grabbed the back of his head and pushed him deeper into the musty, rubbery taste of her favorite gimp slave's ass.

"Don't talk! Lick! Suck! Make love to that pucker you disgusting worm!!!"

As Francis groaned in pleasure and his chains rattled on the floor, Jessica stepped back and lowered her cane. She swept her shiny loincloth aside with her free hand and seized her bulging cock. It was almost at full mast and her purple, latex-clad fingers glided up and down her shaft smoothly. The oversexed Succubus let out a moan of bliss as her pleasure surged.