Latex Futa Nuns From Hell Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gorgeous nun inspected his medical bay, seeking out his collar for identification. It wasn't hanging anywhere that she could see. She reasoned that Ruko must have stashed it away somewhere.

Vicky hit the release on the table's controls, returning it to its normal position. She pulled her latex skirt down over her quickly deflating cock before turning and seeking out her fellow Headmistress. The beautiful Asian Domina was busy setting up a fucking machine on one of the newly rubberized slaves.

"Hey, Ruko! Who's that young man I just fed?"

"Oh... That's Dylan Stedman. The farmer's boy."

"Is he spoken for?"

"Ummm, I guess his mother owns him, for now? Don't know if she's planning to keep it that way."

"Hmmm... So he likes to submit to Mommy, does he?"

"So it seems. She just left on a trip. Evelyn's looking after him for the next few days."

"Is that so?"

"Yep."

"Thanks Ruko! I'll catch ya later."

"Have fun!"

Vicky stepped into the hall and promptly pulled out her phone. She learned against the wall as she held the device to her ear.

"Call Evelyn."

The ringtone buzzed a few times before the busty cowgirl picked up.

"Hey Vicky! What's up?"

"Hi Ev! Quick question. You're looking after the Stedman boy for the next few days, right?"

"Yeah, I was gonna go pick him up in a while. Why?"

"Would it be possible for me to borrow him tonight?"

Evelyn cackled. "Sure. I was planning to have some fun with him and Vivian later, but we can find another slave. You sweet on him already?"

"Haven't gotten to know him yet, but I like what I see. Let's just say I think he and Christopher will go together like peaches and cream."