Latex Sissy: Initiation

Story Info
Rory's second adventure with a mysterious group.
4.5k words
4.76
10.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
615 Followers

I stood in front of the seemingly abandoned building, staring down at the letter provided over and over, ensuring I was correct. After all, spending two weeks caged tends to make your brain...not function quite as well as it should. Many nights had been spent trapped and tormented by my own imagination, sleepless as I felt the straining clit between my legs, the aching need surging and growing inside of me.

This day could not have arrived any slower, and yet I lingered on the doorstep, terrified at what I would discover inside. Sure, the whole mysterious group of people who had initially 'kidnapped' me, left in a cage I didn't own or control, with an unknown amount of pictures of me servicing and serving them as an obedient, willing sissy...all of that was a lot to take in! Yet, as I re-read the small letter left for me, the single choice provided, the sliver of control I had been given, I found the torment tearing through my mind far more fearful.

With a deep breath, I took a small step into the building, shaking as I forced myself forward. There, at the center of the large, open room, was a simple wooden table, ringed by poles of light, illuminating it from the complete darkness encompassing the rest of the area.

Well, that is dramatic, I thought to myself, gingerly moving into the circle. I stared out into blackness beyond, but saw nothing, as intended I imagined. My attention was pulled to the three items placed on the table, two boxes and another note, similar to the first one I received, beautiful cursive labelling the front with one, recognisible name.

Rory

It matched the one in my hand, trembling as I reached for it.

Hello Rory,

Thank you for the trust placed in us for arriving today. We realise this is a new experience for you, and praise what a good girl you've been these past two weeks.

Your choice, and only choice, lies before you. One box contains the key to your cage. No tricks, no rules. Simply take it and go with our thanks, and you shall never hear from us again.

The other box contains a hood, similar to the one you wore for us before. If you choose this box, you will strip down to your cage, place the hood securely over your face, and kneel before the table. The rest will be out of your control, until we have finished with your services, once more placing your trust in us, and your obedience.

Choose.

I gulped, flipping the note over to see if there was more. But that one word was all I was given,Choose. The one word I knew I'd be faced with today, the one word that had tormented my sleepless nights, teasing my brain with indecision. It was a choice I had two weeks to ponder over, and was no closer the first night than I was now, directly facing it before me.

Because even though it had been sudden, terrifying, scary, and confusing, I HAD enjoyed being their sissy. Being completely encased, blinded, and bound, used at their discretion. Given the purpose of serving, servicing however they saw fit, was a constant fantasy of mine, all decisions of the world removed, the gift of only one goal to focus on, one purpose to devote yourself to.

On the other hand, I really, really, reallllllllllllllllllllllly wanted to cum. A lot. A lot a lot!

I squirmed, whining at myself as my eyes darted back and forth between the decision before me. My hand cupped the poor small cage through my jeans, feeling the desperation that had grown in my aching balls. The constant love/hate dynamic with being denied, thoroughly enjoying the mindset that came with denial, simultaneously protesting against the building need and desire to have an erection. To be free. To cum.

Yet, I couldn't tear away from the beautiful, pink hood. A hole for my nose and mouth, knowing once more I would have my sight stolen from me. My hand gently traced along my throat, imagining the collar that would soon adorn it, once more under their control. A control I love and craved. A control I knew a part of me desperately needed.

Despite the back and forth, I had known since the moment I had read the letter left for me what I'd choose. I protested, pleading within myself, frustrated whining and pouting, but I knew it was inevitable. With resignation, and sassily slumped shoulders, I placed both notes on the table, offering one final look at the key to my freedom, before stripping off my clothes.

Blushing, feeling the cool air on my skin, I slowly fitted the hood to my face, smoothing out sections as best as I could until they fit snugly in place. The tightness an immediate comfort, already pulling me deeper into that submissive side of myself, the feminine urges that came with being Rory emerging. Two weeks of denial seemed to enhance those feelings tenfold, shaking with excitement as I knelt on the small, comfy carpet provided. Hands on my knees, spread apart, I waited, my choice finally made.

Minutes after I heard echoes of footsteps throughout the large room, multiple people and sounds suddenly surrounded me. I listened as they took down the lights, collecting items from the table, feeling someone plant themselves right in front of me. Breathing heavily, tiny whimpers of excitement leaving my lips, I moaned as I felt two fingers tilt my head upwards, an unknown face staring down at me.

A deep male voice finally cut through the clammer of noise around me. "Good girl, Rory. We are proud of you, and thank you for your service." I blushed underneath the mask, those words soothing my worries, knowing I had made the correct choice. With my head still tilted by his fingers, I felt a familiar metal collar click shut around my neck, symbolically sealing my fate. Shaking with nerves, with excitement, the energy building in my body radiating with need, I clung to the one truth I knew in that moment.

I was ready.

Hands helped me stand, guiding me to step inside what seemed like a box. Bent over, I felt cuffs of metal keeping my legs apart, pushed down further as a bar was locked in place against my back. An armbinder slid into place, connected somewhere behind me, impressed with how quickly I was completely immoblised. A chain clicked to my collar, holding my head down towards the bottom of whatever I had been trapped in, the top of which was now closed, sealed inside, the outside noise now muffled to me.

I whimpered as I felt my new prison lifted, carried and loaded, soon hearing the roar of vehicles as we drove off. I kept myself still, gently testing my binds, but otherwise waiting to see what was in store for me. My poor clit had not stopped straining since the moment I donned the latex hood, punishing me for not taking the key. But I didn't care, moaning as I felt the constricting feeling between my legs, doubt driven from my mind.

So focused on the need inside my body, I whimpered as I felt my little box lifted up once more, not noticing we had stopped. Hearing muffled voices around me, I whined as the lid to my temporary prison was removed, cool air flooding into the stuffy box. A familiar voice greeted me, that sultry feminine beautiful sound that I couldn't forget if I tried.

"There's my good girl, I knew I'd see you again, Rory." I giggled, feeling her hands explore my eager and sweaty body. "Now, let's get you cleaned up and ready sweetie." I sighed as my body stretched, freed from the confining space it had been forced into, warm sponges running all over me. My clit ached as it was dried and toyed with, gentle hands cupping and squeezing, laughter echoing around me seeing how desperate I had become.

A pair of breasts were slid over my head, the plate sitting comfortably as they adjusted it. I could already feel the weight of them, wanting to play with my body's new addition. But multiple hands held my arms to the side, standing dutifully still as they worked, pouting slightly with frustration. I didn't have to wait long for the familiar sensation of my second skin making its way up my legs, body now glistening with lubrication, helping it slide into place.

Tucked into my hood, the zipper tightening perfectly behind me, I sighed happily as everything fell into place, a strip running from my clit to my ass the only part of me now exposed. I felt slight adjustments being made, but for the most part the voices around me seemed happy, getting a few gentle taps on my ass for being a good girl. But, from the commotion I heard to my side, it seemed my evening outfit was far from over.

A corset wrapped around my waist, making me whine as it was pulled tight, shrinking me further. My legs lifted one at a time, I felt them run something up to my waist, tight against my latex skin, which I was informed was wide holed fishnets. Finally I stepped into thigh high boots, the sensation of them being zipped against my legs forcing my poor clit to leak, blushing deeply underneath my hood as everyone laughed.

"Does someone like their outfit, Rory?" I burned an even deeper shade of red, my smile answering their question for me. Another chorus of laughter surrounded me, multiple hands squeezing and rubbing my body, forcing more excited moans from my lips. "Just wait until you get to see how pretty we've made you, our perfect little toy." I whimpered, knowing how deeply excited I had been staring at the pictures of myself weeks ago.

Held in place, slightly unsteady in the high heeled boots I was now trapped in, I felt gloss being applied to my lips, whimpering as I desperately wanted to see how I looked. But I gave up on my wants willingly hours before, submitting to my fate in the hands of these mysterious people. A hand firmly pulled down my jaw, forcing a ball gag into my mouth, feeling it strapped behind me. I felt a few final tweaks made to my body, but suddenly I was left alone as they all stepped back, my outfit completed and on display.

The familiar voice returned, feeling her breath behind me as she ran hands over my ass, whimpering into my new gag. "Almost done, Rory. You are looking exquisite my dear, there will be a lot of people excited to play with you very soon." I giggled with glee, knowing that I shared the same delight, wanting and ready to be their toy. My smile was quickly stolen, replaced by a desperate moan, as a lubed finger slid into my ass, working to stretch me more and more, until my clit was a leaking mess, the plug I had been prepared for sliding into place, securely in its new home.

A leash was clipped to my collar, feeling a dominant finger playfully pull on my bottom lip, whining with excitement. "Perfect." The only word she offered to confirm that I was complete. That I was ready. With a firm tug on my collar, I was led into a new room as weeks before, suddenly greeted by the noise of a party. Voices, laughter, music, and the telltale moans and cries from other sissies like me, I presumed. Cheers and gasps erupted as I made my way into the center of the room, once more blushing uncontrollably from praise.

My voice was kept in a constant whimper, as my leash was pulled to every party patron, shown off and fondled by a seeming endless supply of new hands. Some gentle, cupping my ass or clit, complimenting on how wonderful I looked. Others were more assertive, gripping my throat or pressing hard against my plug, savouring the moans they forced out of me. I took comfort in knowing that I was here to serve a multitude of different people, who drew enjoyment out of my service in a variety of ways.

After my paraded walk of exposure, I felt myself pulled down, kneeling on a low table. Metal cuffs and bars were connected to my body, soon held in place on my hands and knees, back arched, excitement coursing through me being so on display. My gag was replaced by a face harness, ring widening my mouth about as wide as it would go, pulled back and connected to a bar behind me, 'facing' directly in front. I whined, shifting back and forth, but I had completely lost any form of movement.

The final piece they added pulled my clit behind me, the humbler somehow connecting to my cage. I whimpered knowing how exposed my balls now were, trapped as the curved wood pressed into my thighs, preventing escape. Emphasised by a few gentle taps, I flinched and moaned with each one, a tiny jolt through my body. I was exactly where they planned, serving how they saw fit, placed on display to be teased, fondled, and punished.

It didn't take long to feel hands exploring my trapped body, whines and moans leaving my open mouth. My clit strained desperately as someone rubbed my balls, every few seconds delivering a light smack to the full and exposed targets. All I could do was whimper, unable to defend myself even if I wished, each spank bringing tears to my eyes, feeling as if I'd cum at any moment.

A cock slid its way into my mouth, distracting me from the inflicted pain behind me. Strong hands gripped my head as the cock was pushed to the back of my throat, temporarily denying me breath. Pulling out, I gasped hungrily, only to have it pushed back in slowly, firmly, and methodically. Using my throat as they saw fit, listening to my whimpers from so many stimulating sources on my body. It was a mix of overwhelming and welcomed emotions to experience simultaneously, confusing my mind through pleasure, pain, and servitude.

Soon cum dripped down my lips, most of which I had swallowed dutifully. A cloth wiped me clean, replaced by a hairy pussy, rubbing itself on my tongue. My poor balls now on fire, were mercifully rubbed once more, left to rest from being spanked. I felt the plug in my ass removed, replaced by a cock that could have been real or fake, my broken mind unable to tell the difference.

I focused hard to please the pussy in front of me, tongue presented as they moaned above me, firmly gripping my hood as they rubbed, my focus threatened with each thrust of a cock inside of me. Two weeks of denial surging to the surface, immediately feeling the desperation in my clit, knowing I wouldn't last long before succumbing to my own orgasm. I whimpered, my tongue far too busy to try and issue a warning, barely able to think as the relentless cock pumped in and out of me.

My mind went blank as I was pushed over the edge, hearing cheers as they watched my clit erupt, jets and leaking cum all over as I was fucked. Multiple spanks on my ass helped me through my orgasm, that cock never stopping as it punished my ass, effortlessly sliding across my g-spot over and over. I tried and failed to stay in service to the pussy in front of me, reminded with a few gentle slaps on my face. My entire trapped body quivered from the experience, feeling as if I'd pass out from what had to be the most intense orgasm I had ever been put through.

Regaining some control over my depraved mind, I once more stuck out my tongue dutifully, soon hearing the high-pitched moan as they quivered against my face, juices now covering the latex. Still being fucked hard, knowing I was far from finished cumming, I happily let go, letting myself be used for the benefits of those around me. I was just a sissy, a toy, a plaything for their amusement. And I fell contently into that role.

I lost track of the people I serviced trapped in that metal device, as well as the amount of times I happily came from being used. At times I cried from being punished, screamed from being fucked, moaned from being used, and whimpered with need from being ignored. By the time I felt myself freed, I was completely entrenched in my submissiveness, wanting nothing more than to be their good girl.

The humbler remained attached, left to crawl on my hands and knees as I followed the tug of my leash. My plug returned, snugly inside my sore asshole, I knelt beside my temporary owner, sitting down and resting my head on their lap. I sighed happily as they stroked my latex head, echoes of being called a good girl bouncing in my mind, trying to fight my exhaustion as I was given the much needed break.

Multiple conversations continued around me, my ears slightly muffled underneath the latex, even if I had the strength to eavesdrop. A calming hand continued to pet me, feeling my strength slowly returning under their constant touch. Occasionally someone passing by would give my ass a gentle, encouraging spank, forcing a giggle to my gagged lips. I felt for the first time in my life a complete sense of freedom, ease, and happiness, knowing that I'd remember this moment forever.

After a while, time eluding me in my current state, I felt myself roused from the break I had been offered. A firm tug on my collar, I whimpered as I left the safety of my current keeper's lap, dutifully crawling after whoever now controlled and held my leash. My balls still left exposed, removing the ability to stand up, I happily trotted to wherever I was being taken.

Soon my crawling was put to an end, feeling the humbler and gag removed as I sighed, stretching both my legs and jaw. A familiar voice reinforced what a good girl I had been, how proud they all were of me, unable to stop the proud, blushing smile spreading across my face. More straps made their way around my latex body, my arms pulled together into a binder, pushing my new breasts out and on display. A tray was wrapped around my waist, connecting to my collar and snugly held in place, feeling it being weighed down with different items.

I whined as a cloth was pushed into my mouth, covered with what felt like a leather gag, muffled squealing being forced out of me as I felt a cupping hand on my ass, guiding me to walk. Returning to the noises of the party, I was led to groups of people, seeming far more interested in what had been placed on my tray than me. Rude.

My handler disappeared, burning with shame as I now had to follow voices beckoning me over, a variety of clicks and whistles reserved for pets. My poor clit seemed to thrive on being used like a glorified walking table, forcing whimpers out of me as it strained, my cage throbbing in the exposed air. The weight of my tray increased with dirty dishes, once more led to the back room, only to be sent right back out with refreshments. I made my rounds with determination, following the humiliating prompts, a desperate need beginning to build inside of me, wishing one of these wonderful people would use me.

After several more rounds of serving, I whined in appreciation as I felt my tray being removed. A tap on my poor clit made me squeal, hearing laughter erupt around me, showcasing the eagerness I felt coursing through me. Eagerly I followed when the familiar tug around my neck returned, being led away from the party, voices dimming behind me.

Left standing in place, I heard the click of a camera in the room, instantly forcing my clit to strain in its cage. Still gagged, my arms bound behind me, I whined as the clicks continued around me. Soon a feminine voice began ordering certain poses from me, enhanced by the bite of a thin cane. Whimpering, I did my best to comply with what was asked of me, moving from my knees to bent over, my personal photographer particular in what they were after.

Soon my arms and lips were freed, pouting with an open mouth as I ran my fingers over my body for the camera. I bit my lip, rubbed my clit, moaned like a little whore, feeling myself easily falling into whatever role was required of me. A cock was provided for me to service, eagerly shoving it down my throat as the clicking continued all around me. Licking and sucking, holding it seductively, pressed against my face, I giggled as I imagined how I looked currently, happily modelling myself for their amusement.

The owner of the cock I had been playing with groaned, his strong hands making their way to the back of my head. "I can't last much longer."

"That's okay, I have what I need." A feminine voice, one I assumed belonged to my photographer, answered the big man holding me in place. "Thank you for being a good girl for me, Rory. I hope you enjoy the reward planned for you." I heard her footsteps disappear out of the room, moaning around the cock in my mouth, trying to ask what she had meant. What reward!?

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
615 Followers
12