Latex Sissy: Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I wasn't given time to work through the riddle, desperately trying to breathe around the cock thrusting in and out of my throat. Pressing as deep as he could, a gutteral scream emitted above me, I felt him pumping cum inside of me. His legs quivering, feeling the powerful strength holding me still, I swooned as he came, his orgasm bringing me an elated happiness, savouring the taste as it made its way down my throat. As he pulled out of me I carefully cleaned off his amazing cock, knowing it would be sensitive.

Barely given time to catch my breath, a ball gag was returned to my mouth, still coated with cum. Led back to the noise of the party, I held still as I felt ropes being tied and wrapped around my body. Soon I was effortlessly lifted into the air, feeling suspended, hearing the chorus of attention now directed at me, occasional comments about how it looked. I moaned as my plug was easily removed, replaced by a dildo sliding into place, my clit immediately enjoying its effects.

A final rope made its way between my legs, ensuring my new invader didn't slip out. Feeling firm hands around my neck, I felt a kiss planted on my latex cheek.

"Now, for your final show of the evening, Rory. Be a good girl, entertain us all, and enjoy sweetie." I gasped as the dildo inside of me roared to life, the vibrations instantly penetrating through my entire body. Cheers echoed around me, watching as I squirmed in my suspended prison, trapped in place as my g-spot was stimulated. Within seconds it felt like my poor clit was leaking, already desperate to cum.

My arms behind me, legs spread wide, I knew that I was completely placed on display, hands gripping and teasing my poor clit. All I could do was moan, whimpering like the sissy slut that I was, my first orgasm already forced out of me. I barely felt anything leave my body, already so close to empty from the evening, yet the vibrator didn't relent in the slightest, a constant pressure I had no escape from.

Voices blurred around me, barely able to hear the encouraging words as I quivered from being forced to cum. I couldn't think, occasionally remembering to breathe, my entire focus on the painfully pleasurable effects punishing my g-spot. My clit seemed to leak endlessly at this point, as if my orgasm was continuous, never-ending from what I was being put through. I screamed, begged, cried, whined, moaned, whimpered, and came. Over and over I repeated this process, slowly losing grasp on reality, my group of kidnappers enjoying the entertainment of my destruction.

I felt myself being lowered at some point in the night, pushed to the brink of exhaustion. A gentle voice urged me to sleep, feeling hands all over my body as I was untied and stripped down. I was only happy to listen, slumping into their arms as I drifted into the embrace of my imagination.

Groggily, I awoke once more in my bed, feeling aches all over my body. Immediately I felt the straining in my clit as was typical each morning, the reminder of the choice I had made, the memories of the previous night flooding into me putting a smile on my face, knowing it had been the right one. Stretching, my ass slightly sore, I slowly made my way to the table, looking for the envelope I hoped would be there.

Sure enough, I saw a similar sight,Rory beautifully written on the front. Eagerly I tore it open, several pictures greeting me as I did so. My eyes widened seeing how pretty I looked in my pink latex, fishnets adoring my legs, boots snugly in place. I saw myself hanging from the ceiling, hungrily sucking a big cock, posing happily in a dark room, and a strap-on disappearing into my ass. My clit strained with each one, each picture bringing up how I had felt in those moments. With difficulty, I tore my eyes from the beautiful photos, reading the letter left for me.

Rory

Once more we thank you for being such a good girl for us last night, your presence was a welcomed addition to our party. All of us were elated when you chose to serve us once more, placing your trust in a group you cannot see, and do not know. Thank you, my dear.

It will be two more weeks before you are given that same choice once again, and each time you say yes we will train you a bit further, require a bit more, and hold greater expectations. A wondrous journey awaits you Rory, if you choose to accept it. We sincerely hope you will.

We all cannot wait to continue turning you into the perfect Latex Sissy.

I could barely breathe, re-reading it over and over. Two more weeks of torturous waiting, the aching desperation growing inside of me as my caged clit remained denied, now knowing I wanted nothing more than to feel release at their hands. The letter was right of course, I already knew what my answer would be, and how excited I was to give it. I wanted more, needed more, and couldn't wait to see what they had in store for me.

12