Latin Girls: Gia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished all of my last-minute preparations a few minutes after ten, which was when I got a text from Gia telling me she was on her way. I sat down on the couch and waited, feeling myself become nervous with anticipation. I frequently looked at my phone and listened for the front door buzzer, then took some breaths and calmed down.

Upon getting up and pouring myself a glass of water, I finally heard the buzzer go off. I looked at my phone and saw that almost an hour passed before she showed up. Without asking who it was, I pressed the button to open the downstairs front door, then stood at the front door until I heard a knock. Once I did, I slowly opened it, and right away, my eyes widened and my heart began hammering in my chest.

I thought Gia looked incredible before, but when I saw her in my doorway clad in a form-fitting black dress which barely contained her prominent curves. Multiple black strings held the dress together at the top, exposing some of her breasts. The fabric stopped well above her knees, showing off her muscular and tanned thighs and calves. The black platform heels Gia wore accentuated them even further, making the already statuesque Gia taller than me.

The makeup Gia wore was just enough to enhance her natural beauty. Despite likely being tired from work and having to rush over here, Gia's tanned, light brown skin had a healthy glow to it. Her lip gloss made her appear even more kissable than before.

From looking at her from top to bottom, I could tell she put considerable effort into getting ready, and I was extremely appreciative.

"Can I come in?" Gia giggled. Her Brazilian accent was just as pleasing as ever to the ears.

"Please," I said, gesturing for her to enter. She did so, her movements slow and erotic. Her long, dark hair rested against her exposed upper back, the muscles of which were extremely well-defined.

"I'm sorry, I was just caught up in how amazing you look tonight."

"Thanks. I tried to get over here as quick as I could, but it takes me a while to get ready. I'm just glad you're close."

"Me too. Did you want something to eat? I have some fruit on the couch if you want."

"Sounds good." I took Gia's hand and led her to the couch. Both of us sat and ate some fruit from the bowl. She crossed her legs, looked around and complimented me on my apartment, especially its cleanliness. She hadn't expected a young bachelor to have such a clean apartment.

"You did all this for me?" Gia asked.

I nodded. "Gia, you're definitely an incredible woman, so I figured I needed to make sure my apartment was as clean as it could possibly be before you got over here. I spent most of the day getting ready."

Gia took a bite of her fruit. Her expression became more pensive. I waited for a moment, then asked her what she was thinking so deeply about.

"Martin, you're a nice guy. I can tell you are, and I think that's a good thing; there are a lot of men out there who aren't gentlemen ... Most men I date are—how do you all say it—rough around the edges. But I have to say, it's good to have a man do nice things for me.

"I'm still not sure if you can handle me though."

I rested a hand on her thigh. "The bad boys aren't the only ones who can satisfy women, you know. I love to fuck, and I would say that I have a strong appreciation for beautiful women who love to fuck."

"Mmm ... You may not be as much of a nice guy as I thought," Gia said, smirking. She closed the small amount of distance between us. "Well, a lot of people say I'm beautiful, and I know I enjoy sex."

"I figured as much. You definitely seem like the sort of woman who does. Just how much, though?"

She stood up. "Why don't I show you?"

"Sounds like a plan. We can head to my room."

"No need." Gia moved directly in front of me and straddled me, taking me by surprise. She planted a small kiss on my lips.

"I should tell you: I get a little loud," she said, giggling. I told her that wouldn't be a problem at all.

She and I embraced, both of us losing ourselves in a deep French kiss. I took this time to touch her body, the firmness, yet feminine softness of which made me awestruck. I knew Gia's body was a sight to behold, but touching it was even better than seeing it.

"Your body is amazing," I said, parting our kiss temporarily. My hands explored each side of her body, feeling her physique through the fabric of her tight dress.

"Thanks," Gia said. I planted kisses on her collarbone, making her cry out. The sudden loudness took me by surprise despite her warning. Still, that didn't deter me from exploring her body with my hands and mouth.

I slid her dress off of her breasts, exposing the perky, yet soft mounds of flesh. Almost involuntarily, my lips made their way to them, kissing and sucking, driving Gia crazy. As much as I wanted to do so quickly, I held back, allowing her to enjoy the foreplay.

The Brazilian beauty told me how good it felt to have me kiss her breasts, but once I stimulated her nipples with my mouth and hands, she threw her head back and cried out. Doing so brought her to new heights of pleasure, and I felt her body quiver more and more with each passing second.

"That feels so good, baby," I heard her say between moans. I moved back up to her neck and kissed her some more, which made her laugh and say I was driving her crazy.

"Now I'm going to do that to you," Gia said with a smirk. She undid my shirt, then made her way to my pants and slid them off. She kissed my protruding length, covered only by my boxers, then slowly slid them off. She gazed at my dick, bit her lips and looked up at me, then took it into her mouth.

Having Gia's thick lips wrapped around me and feeling her tongue circle the length of my dick was unbelievable. I grabbed her hair and pulled lightly, and she responded with a moan. From the way she stroked my dick and flicked her tongue along it, even giggling as she did so, I could tell Gia was a woman who genuinely enjoyed giving oral sex.

Just as I was really getting into it, however, Gia stopped. I almost told her to continue, but when she slid her dress off, surprising me with nothing underneath it, I knew I was in for something much better than that.

"Are you ready?" Gia asked, preparing to mount me again. Once I nodded, she swung her leg around me, straddling me and aligning our bodies. The Brazilian gave me an intense look, then took my dick into her hand, lined it with the entrance of her pussy, then brought herself down onto it.

Immediately as she lowered herself onto me, taking every inch of my dick, I understood why Gia thought I wouldn't be able to handle her. Both of us cried out, and before I knew it, she began riding me, rising and lowering herself onto me at a tantalizingly slow pace. Despite her lack of speed, the feeling of her tight, warm lips enveloping my length along with her big and firm ass slamming against me already threatened to send me over the edge.

I wrapped my arms around Gia and brought her in for a kiss, both of us moaning as her tongue made its way into my mouth. Her arms went around me and the speed at which she rose and fell increased. The sound of our skin slapping together was just as loud, if not louder than our cries of pleasure.

I broke our lip lock to catch a breath, and then after seeing Gia's breasts bouncing wildly as she rode me, I buried my face in them and began teasing them. Once I did so, Gia called out my name and let out an earsplitting cry, then rode me even faster. Her arms still around me, Gia pulled me further into her breasts, holding me there and yelling obscenities in Portuguese and English.

In time, I out of her grip and looked at her, amazed at how much pleasure was on her face. I was in awe Hearing, seeing, and feeling this Brazilian goddess on me was like nothing I'd ever experienced previously.

Try as I might to hold it back, there was no way I could hold back my oncoming orgasm. I told Gia I would come soon, and she announced that her own climax wasn't far off. She rode me for a little longer, then once I could no longer hold it back, I grabbed her and held her once my dick was completely immersed inside of body and yelled her name, shooting several streams of cum into her body. Seconds after I did so, the waves of orgasm washed over her as well.

Gia stayed on top for a while, leaving me inside of her. She planted her lips on mince, and soon, I hardened all over again.

This time, however, I took a little more control. With a surprising amount of speed and strength, I lifted Gia and brought her to the floor, which made her gasp. She may have been shocked by that sudden boldness, but her surprised expression turned back into a lustful one.

She was even more pleasantly surprised when I whispered in her ear to get on all fours. With an excited giggle, she shifted into position quickly. I savored the view of Gia's round, muscular ass before positioning myself behind it and sliding into her pussy once more.

I began fucking her like a man possessed, which again made Gia cry out, begging for me to fuck her even harder and faster. Grabbing hold of her waist, I did just as she asked, making the curvaceous Brazilian yell more loudly than she had previously. I gave her a light spank on her ass, which made her giggle.

"Pull my hair," she said between moans. I grabbed a handful of her long, dark hair and tugged at it as I fucked her, and not long after that, Gia's walls began constricting me further, and she let out a loud cry. Despite her feistiness, she was the sort of woman who loved being dominated. From the way she moved, the way she talked while being fucked from behind ... everything suggested that she loved fully surrendering herself to a man.

I let go of her hair and grabbed her waist again, getting even deeper inside of her than I had before. Gia turned her head and watched as I took her from behind, and though I didn't understand the Portuguese words she said, it was clear she thought it was an amazing sight.

Seeing and feeling Gia's firm ass against me along with hearing her cries was enough to send me over the edge as well. Burying myself deep inside her, I exploded a second time, filling her body with even more cum.

Even after that, we still weren't finished. I laid her down on top of our discarded clothes.

"Gia, spread your legs so I can eat you out," I whispered in her ear. She eagerly complied, and right away, I lowered my face between her thighs and stimulated her with my tongue. The instant I did so, I felt Gia's hand grip my head, pulling me. She cried out as I teased her with my lips and tongue, and her hips bucked madly. I loved being in complete control over her pleasure with this way.

Her juices poured out, coating my face. I told her how good she tasted, then resumed eating her out. Very soon after I circled her clit with my tongue, Gia shouted that she was going to cum, and I braced myself for such. She cried out my name and I felt her body tense as she reached her climax, her juices flowing rapidly. She let out a sigh as her muscles relaxed, but I knew she was ready for more.

As I looked down at her naked, toned physique, I knew it was time to fuck once more.

I slid myself into Gia, both of us moaning once I was fully inside of her. She wrapped her muscular legs around me as I began fucking her; the feeling of which was incredible. I always love having a woman's calves and thighs wrapped around my waist, and when they're as thick and muscular as Gia's, that's all the better.

I looked down and watched as my dick disappeared into her, our brown bodies fusing together. Her pussy seemed to get hotter and hotter each time I thrusted into it, making me cry out.

She threw her head back as I fucked her vigorously, her breasts bouncing wildly with each thrust. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that I would be fucking a Latina as sexy as Gia. She was truly a Brazilian goddess.

Giving into the pleasure I was feeling, I told Gia that I was going to cum again, and she told me she was close to her orgasm as well. I used all the force I could muster, going as deeply and quickly as I could, then she and I both climaxed simultaneously, her own orgasm making me squirt even more of my seed into her pussy.

When the waves of orgasm subsided, with considerable effort, I slid out of her. Following that, we both passed out on the floor.

"Still think I can't handle you?" I asked, tired.

"You can," Gia said with a giggle. She kissed me on the cheek. "That was amazing. You know something, Martin? You might be a quiet, gentlemanly type, but you're a different person behind closed doors. I like that about you."

"Thanks. I'm just glad I could get you to see things differently. A guy might not be rough around the edges, but he can still show you a good time."

We didn't say much else after that, fatigue overtaking us. Both of us fell asleep shortly after we exchanged orgasms, and in the morning (after spending a little more time together), Gia went back home, though she told me that she wanted to see me again in the near future.

Of course, I let her know the feeling was mutual.

12