Latina Granny Ch. 03

Story Info
Febe is a commando.
12.3k words
4.64
21.1k
16

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I said before, I am not a tease. On Sunday evening when Steve showed up at my door I already knew he was going to be generously rewarded for his dedication to my needs out in that dormitory parking lot on Monday evening. I just didn't expect my evening to turn out quite like it did. Lucy was working her usual shift and I didn't expect her home until midnight.

One of my famous meatloaves was waiting in the oven, potatoes were boiling on the stove waiting to be mashed and a salad was already on the table when the doorbell rang. My plan was to serve Steve a nice warm, home cooked meal and then, for dessert I intended to offer him all the warm, sweet pussy he could handle. I hadn't shaved all week in anticipation of this evening. The dark fur on my belly was beginning to grow back and my wonderful new landing strip was beginning to look more like a sad, neglected little weed patch. How could any young man ever hope to come in for a smooth landing if he couldn't properly find his way, I asked myself as I dressed for the evening and appraised my appearance. I refused to wear the same outfit twice with the young man and my personal wardrobe was still rather limited when it came to the sexy sort of rags that young men found appealing so I did the only thing I could do, I raided Lucy's closet again. She has excellent taste, as I had already discovered, and I was able to find a sweet little bright green mini-dress just begging for me to try it on. I borrowed the black pumps I had worn to the frat party and stood admiring how I looked in the mirror before getting on with the preparations for my young gentleman caller. I suppose there aren't many sixty-one year-old grandmothers who can pull off wearing their granddaughter's hottest outfits but I could -- and believe me, I was grateful.

"Hi, Steve! Come in, please," I greeted my gentleman caller.

Steve grinned nervously and came in. "Hi," was all he said.

"Glad you could come," I said warmly, "Whatcha got there?"

I was looking at the small black travel kit in his hand.

"Oh, this," he said, lifting the bag up to eye level, "Well you asked me if I was any good with a razor last week and I decided I'd show you just how good I can be."

This young man was showing initiative. I admired that in handsome young men, especially when they had thoroughly improper intentions regarding little ol' me.

"Ooh," I purred, "I can hardly wait!" The thought of this young man shaving my legs and trimming that little spot where all those eager young tourists would be landing excited me much more than it should have. I was already anticipating the soft prodding of his slender fingers upon my pussy as he spread my sensitive cuntlips. With an abrupt shock, I realized that I had gone six whole days without a single young cock. Until this very moment I didn't realize I'd even been counting. It didn't take long for me to realize I was cock-starved. This was an entirely new predicament for me. I was in trouble! I was absolutely positive I couldn't chew my way through a single slice of meatloaf or swallow a single bite of mashed potatoes in my current state. There was a tingling, quivering sensation running up the insides of my tender thighs and it ended in a jarring crush of excitement somewhere deep in my belly. I had to do something. That 'something' positively needed to include a serious bell-ringing for me -- and soon. My mind went to work hastily on a change in my plan.

"Steve, I have a lovely dinner waiting for us but, you know, I've started wondering -- now that I see how serious you are about trimming back my little thicket and smoothing out my legs -- maybe we ought to switch things up a little. I haven't shaved all-l-l week" I announced as I drew my hands slowly up over my legs and hips and carefully brought my palms to rest across my belly before adding, "I've been waiting for tonight - and you."

It was all I could do to keep from taking lewd swipes at my quivering little pussy right there in front of him. His face lit up instantly but he remained silent even though I waited for him to respond. Finally I spoke, "I have a very special dessert prepared just for you. Would you like to start with dessert? I think you'll really enjoy it."

Steve stared at my hands resting upon my lower belly for one, long excruciating moment and finally asked, "What did you fix?"

"Well, I'd like to surprise you with it but I will tell you that you'd better prepare your equipment first," I told him coyly. "You can begin doing that while I make sure dinner doesn't burn."

I quickly led him down the hall to the bathroom and motioned for him to prepare his razor, scissors and whatever else he'd brought.

"You get set up and I'll be back with dessert," I said with a knowing smile.

I hurried to the kitchen, turned off the oven and the burner under the potatoes and slipped our salad back in the refrigerator. Before returning to the bathroom I took a moment to slip my panties off and leave them on Steve's dinnerplate. He was entitled to an appetizer, I thought. I also lubricated my pussy - just to be ready.

"Hope I wasn't gone too long," I announced from the bathroom doorway.

Steve sort of frowned and asked, "Where's dessert?"

Clearly he hadn't been following the hidden meaning in my innuendo. That was okay. I was prepared to be quite explicit and there was no sense in wasting any more time.

With him seated on the small dressing stool near the vanity, I approached him, my palms flat and low on my belly once more. I paused until our eyes fell to my hands.

"Here is your dessert, Steve. I hope you enjoy every little bit of it."

My fingers clutched at the material and I pulled the hem of the little minidress up to reveal my bare little pussy. Steve's eyes lit up and he stared for a long moment before speaking.

"Oh, Febe! You're a commando! Wow!" he gasped.

I didn't know what being a commando meant but I could tell he liked commandos. I suspected being a commando might just be a good thing but I wasn't prepared to find out what it involved at the moment. I could hear a bell ringing faintly in the distance and I wanted to hear it up close and ever so personal. I wanted the clapper to that bell to reverberate throughout my whole body.

"Shall I sit here for you?" I asked before hiking my dress up to my waist and sitting on the towel he had spread on the counter.

Things began to happen so rapidly then that I sort of lost track of time. He slipped the black pumps off my feet in an instant and before long he was running a warm wash cloth over my legs. Steve took every opportunity to stroke my legs, my belly, my pussy and, shameless at it may be, I encouraged him at every turn. I rested my heels on his shoulders and began to roll my hips slowly so that he could see my pussy opening and closing right in front of him. I got worried and stopped that though, when I realized how distracting it might be for a horny young man who was running a sharp razor over my slender legs. Instead, I just let him stare at it as he went about making my inner thighs as smooth as a baby's bottom.

Steve seemed to finish shaving my legs in no time. He produced a shiny pair of barber's scissors next and began a careful, methodical trimming of my narrow landing strip. He slipped the middle finger of his left hand into my pussy, apparently to steady my hips and keep me from squirming. It did not work for long. I just couldn't control myself very well when he began to torture my little joy buzzer with his index finger. He may have made a couple of snips that were a little too close. That was when he stopped taunting my clit and gave the narrow, dark patch of fur above my pussy his undivided attention for half a minute to make it all pretty and even.

He spent a lot of time lathering up my belly and the flesh alongside my sweet opening down to my rectum. His efforts also worked my pussy into a furious lather as well. I could tell by the way he was concentrating so hard that he was working wonders with my pussy and my landing strip. I was sure every young man I met would have no trouble at all knowing precisely where to land when Steve was finished with me.

I was a gooey, sex-crazed mess by the time Steve finished his work on the little stripe of fur over my pussy. I could tell Steve was pleased with the result by the way he gazed at it as he slipped his fingers in and out of my hole and performed the most indecent acts on my poor little clit.

"There! All done," he announced proudly after driving me to the very brink of orgasm.

I was not done with Steve, though. I withdrew my ankles from his shoulders, sat upright, on the counter, threw my arm around his neck and pulled our mouths together. I must have shocked him with my sudden move because he didn't respond to my lips pressed to his and my tongue in his mouth immediately. When he did finally counter my intimate little attack on his tonsils my hand was already wrestling with his tie and the buttons on his nice dress shirt.

As I've said before, I dearly love a young man properly dressed in creased slacks, a button-down shirt and a nice tie -- except when it comes to undressing! I broke from our kiss just long enough to hiss, "Get out of those clothes!" at him.

I had already managed to unzip my dress while Steve was shaving my legs. I waited until now to pull it over my head and drop it somewhere behind me while my horny young stud tore at his tie and the buttons of his shirt. While he worked away frantically at them I eased off the counter and straddled his legs. I made quick work of his belt and had his fly open just as he tossed his shirt and tie over my shoulders. I slid off his lap onto my knees long enough to get his pants and underwear tugged down around his ankles before climbing back into the saddle again.

I looked down into the space between us and discovered Steve had the kind of cock I absolutely loved: stiff as steel, the color of a red-hot poker and throbbing. I have simple tastes.

"You've got my kind of cock, Steve!" I cooed just before I lifted myself up on my toes, placed the tip of his lovely manhood in my freshly barbered opening and settled down on it in one long, slow plunge that didn't stop until I could feel all those stiff, curly hairs at the base of his cock pressing against the newly shaved and sensitive flesh surrounding my pussy.

We both gasped out at the pleasure and startling joy that comes with a cock filling a pussy so suddenly. I rolled my hips against him just to let him know I wasn't going to abandon him and then I began to rise and fall in his lap like a slow motion jackhammer.

"Fu-u-uck!" Steve groaned out slowly as I rose almost to the tip of his lovely cock and then fell hard on it again.

True to form, I replied to Steve's assessment of our situation with a long string of flowery curses and even a description of his mother's nether regions that was quite unflattering. My mind was fevered with lust and I ended my cursing with a long string of senseless Spanish words that had nothing to do with the height of my pleasure. It was just gibberish. I was a mental wreck. Steve's cock was reaching all the right places inside me by now and I was selfishly letting my pussy do the thinking -- and perhaps even the talking.

My tits were still trapped in my bra but my young lover quickly unhooked it, pulled it over my head and dropped it somewhere behind me. My tits took to bouncing and jiggling wildly in time with the rough pony ride on my young college stud but Steve thoughtfully managed to cup one in his hand and trap the other nipple between his lips. He slipped his free hand down to my ass and cupped it firmly. I was now officially on my way to heaven! Steve's sturdy pillar posed a real challenge for me as its length forced me rise clear up on my tiptoes if I was going to stroke the full, glorious length of it. I wouldn't be doing his cock justice if I didn't!

Since Steve's hands were filled with my tit and my ass I decided to stroke my own clit. It didn't take many diddles to my joy buzzer before I began to cum. I didn't even try to be quiet about it and I don't think my Spanish was improved with the onslaught of my orgasm. I hoped Steve would take my rapid-fire Spanish cursing as a measure of what he was capable of doing to me.

I carried on with my string of orgasms for what seemed like a long, long time until finally I didn't think I could stand it any longer. I am a grandmother after all, and giving myself over to so many minutes in complete abandon to orgasm can take a lot out of a girl.

"Cum, Steve! I screamed, "Cum deep inside me! Fill me! I want you to give me every last drop of your cum!" I may have sounded funny as I shouted out to Steve because I began by sounding gruff and by the last words I was begging for it. I ended by simply pleading, "Please, Steve. Please cum deep inside me."

My partner in lust had more willpower -- and perhaps a bit more of a mean streak in him than I expected. He did not cum for me.

"How much do you want my cum, Febe?" he asked, letting my nipple fall from his lips.

I was still very much in the throes of my orgasm but still he expected me to answer.

"Please cum?" I whined, "I need it . . . Oh! It's all I need -- please?"

During my whole ordeal I never stopped rising to the tip of Steve's cock and falling over his full length in long steady, bone jarring stokes. I couldn't stop myself!

"Do you promise to take all of my cum and thank me for it?" My young torturer asked with a smile.

"Yes!" I snapped. I would have promised to fuck a fence post, splinters and all at that moment.

"Brace yourself!" he announced.

My newly freed tit was bouncing wildly. Steve's face changed suddenly to a look of complete and fierce desire.

I thought I was ready for his release but I wasn't. He grabbed me by my hips and forced me down hard into his lap. I could feel his cock swell and roll as the first fierce blast of his cum erupted. His seed was exactly what I needed to take me over the edge but Steve was not finished. He spewed more and more cum into my hungry little honeypot until I could hold no more.

"O-h-h-h!" I cried out sadly when my pussy began to drip his goodies. I truly had tried to hold it all in but there was so much of it and he was stretching me so far. I hoped he understood I had at least tried to keep my promise.

"Thank you, dear. Lord, but I so needed that!" I told him softly. "I tried to hold it all in. I really did," I added with regret in my voice.

"Oh! You did fine," he wheezed. My frenzied ride had taken a lot out of him too - and I think most of it was still sloshing around in my pussy.

I sort of crumpled up in his lap then, his spent cock slowly withering inside me, my boobs resting against his belly and my head on his shoulder. I felt so much better now. I don't know how I had managed to go for so many years without a good, sound fucking. I didn't know how I had ever forgotten the feeling of being starved for cock. I was absolutely certain I would never let myself go for very long without a man -- a young man, at that --from now on.

"How about that dinner I promised you?" I asked him when I was nearly recovered and had almost caught my breath. I pulled myself slowly from his lap, his goodies sort of gurgling out of my hole as I rose. Some of it dripped on Steve but a lot of it seemed to just dribble down my thighs.

"Shouldn't we get dressed?" Steve asked. He seemed to be shocked that I wasn't putting my clothes back on.

"Well, you can if you like, but I expect they will just be in the way -- and very soon. Clothes can be such a bother!" To make my point, I turned my back to him as I stood in the doorway, spread my legs in a wide stance and bent forward until I was looking at him between my legs. His goo running down my legs looked truly sinful from this vantage point and I was sure he could see the red worn wet lips of little pussy pretty clearly from where he sat.

"What do you think? Hmmm?" I asked, still gazing at him from between my legs.

I flashed him a naughty little smile.

Steve must have agreed because he rose from his seat immediately and followed me obediently down the hall to the kitchen.

As he followed me down the hall I marveled at how much my behavior had changed in little more than a week. I had just thrust my backside out at young man and persuaded him to follow me nude to my kitchen while all his fresh seed ran down my thighs. Call me depraved but I had no intentions of cleaning it up right away. A few days ago I would have worn a robe or something to cover myself at this point. My transformation was so surprisingly complete by now. Discovering the wonders of being a GILF had freed me and released a new sort of energy and confidence in me. I never imagined I could have such filthy thoughts -- or that I could ever attract such devoted attention from young, intelligent and handsome men.

I got Steve to retrieve our salad from the fridge and get our drinks while I mashed the potatoes and put the meatloaf on a platter. The potatoes may have cooled but I suspected my guest wouldn't even notice. Every time I turned to say something to him I caught him staring adoringly at my ass. I had every intention of letting my young guest do far more than stare at my bare ass for the rest of the evening but right now I was intent on feeding us both. I had worked up an appetite riding my young stallion.

"M-m-m . . . Ah-h-h! Thank you, Febe! . . . And they're freshly worn, too!" Steve positively purred when he discovered my hot pink thong on his dinnerplate. He held my panties to his nose and inhaled deeply. He truly seemed to appreciate the fact that I had worn them long enough to leave my womanly scent in them.

"You have no idea how aroused you are making!" Steve gushed once he was able to put my panties down and spread a dinner napkin across his lap. I was already eating.

"Oh, I have a pretty darned good idea, dear," I answered with a little smirk.

I truly love the resilience of youth. It was barely fifteen minutes since he had donated every last bit of sperm he had to relieve my nasty case of cock hunger and here he was telling me I was arousing him. I had already guessed that a minute before when the napkin in his lap rose up quite mysteriously along the edge of the table like some ghost stalking me, staring at me.

I smiled at him and answered, "Eat some of your dinner, Steve and then maybe you and I can find another use for this dinner table."

The sweet boy got the funniest look on his face then and studied the dinner table carefully from one end to the other with the strangest smile on his face. I just adore a young man with imagination.

"Help me clear the table, Steve and then we can talk," I announced a few minutes later when I had finished my meal. Steve had only managed a few bites but I was sure it had nothing to do with my cooking and a lot to do with the hardon he'd had all during the meal and the fact that I kept touching my breasts and tweaking my nipples between bites. He was clearly a boob-lover. He seemed happy to watch me tweak my nipples from across the table as he ran his fingers through the panties I had given him.

He rose from the table, forgetting all about his napkin. It must have clung to his cock because of all that gooey cum that had dried on it. Anyway, it stayed draped over his lovely hard cock and made it look like he had on part of a Halloween costume. I've met a few men in my life who named their cocks. I wanted to name Steve's cock Casper in honor of the friendly ghost.

With the table cleared, we both drifted toward the table. "Have any ideas for how to use the table now?" I asked.