Latina Granny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lots!" he gushed and then he got serious. "The table would be a little hard and cold without something to put over it. Do you have a couple of beach towels, Febe?"

"I like the way you're thinking so far," I replied, "Let me get some of them."

I could feel his eyes on my ass as I left the room so I walked a little more slowly and let my hips sway a bit more from side to side. When I returned a minute later I was careful to carry the towels at my sides in order to let him admire his handiwork. He brazenly stared at my pussy the whole way.

"Perfect," he said as he spread them out on the end of the table. "Now if you'll just stand right here with your back to the end of the table like that."

What Steve did next came as no shock but it was definitely one my greater joys of the evening. He kissed me. First he kissed me softly on the lips. It was just a little get-acquainted peck but it was warm and let me know he had been thinking not only about how to use the table but what might arouse me. He kissed me again. It was a little warmer this time and it lasted longer. I kissed him back. I liked where this was going.

He nuzzled my ear next. He playfully caught the little opal stud in my ear between his lips and gave it a soft tug, then finished by tracing the full outline of my ear slowly with his lips. I liked this too.

His hands were gently resting on my waist and my shoulder. They were on my bare, smooth flesh but he wasn't making any attempt to fondle me or probe me. He kissed me again. This time it lasted longer and he managed to suck at my lower lip softly, making me want to open my mouth and thrust my tongue out for him suck on. Steve moved to my nose and my eyes before I could offer my tongue, though. I was a little disappointed but his touch was soft, subtle and he was slowly arousing me in little ways.

Next, he pulled me closer. My breasts were pressed hard against his chest and I had to tip my head to look up at him. The hand at my waist slipped into the hollow of my back and drew our bellies closer together. He kissed my jaw softly up close to my ear and then began to kiss his way down my jawline to my chin. I tossed my head back further and let him. He didn't pause at the chin, but instead half-kissed, half-licked his way down my throat until he reached the little hollow at the base of my neck. I was beginning to like what Steve was doing to me more and more.

"Oh, Febe," Steve whispered softly into my ear, "I've been thinking all through dinner about two things: first, how beautiful and sexy and arousing you are and," he said, pausing to draw the hand at the small of my back over my bare waist almost to the middle of my back ever so softly and affectionately. In that moment he made me wriggle softly under his touch and hope he never stopped caressing me like that.

"And," he began once more, "Second, I thought about how to arouse you and give you the pleasure you deserve."

He already had a marvelous start on number two. The warm hand gently embracing my back continued to stroke me softly. As yet Steve hadn't made any move toward my breasts or my nether regions. He hadn't even attempted a french kiss and already he had me purring like a kitten. It had been a long time since a man had begun so slowly, so deliberately to arouse me. The knowing way he was touching me, slowly exciting me made me doubt he was a virgin. My senses were aroused by his touches and his kisses. He was definitely succeeding with the pleasure part. Like I said before, I like a young man with imagination.

"Am I arousing you, Febe?" he asked. He made it more difficult to answer when he kissed my earlobe softly and tugged again ever so gently at the opal stud in my ear.

It took a moment to think about my answer, "Un hunh," I agreed, swallowing hard.

He kissed my nose and then my chin and shifted the hand on my shoulder so that he could stroke my ribs and hip slowly. It was all getting a little dreamy for me.

"You don't mind if I go slowly and take my time, do you, Febe?" he asked. This time he kissed behind my other ear and tugged on the opal stud in that ear.

"Um . . . Um . . . No," I whispered softly. I didn't mind at all. I wanted him to take all the time he needed. I draped my arms over his shoulders and just sort of relaxed and gave myself over to the glorious way he was making me feel.

He certainly did take his time. He continued to stroke my back and torso ever so softly and slowly. He teased me with his lips, nibbling first on one ear and then licking the other and kissing my lips gently, never forcing his lips or tongue upon me but instead, silently urging me to respond with pursed lips, a tongue extended hopefully or a mouth drawn open in hopes of more from him.

This may sound ridiculous but I hadn't been aroused in this way in such a long time that I forgot how it felt to have my own body and soul aching for more, every nerve hungry and eager to be so excited. I felt like a virgin getting all excited and confused and feeling butterflies in my stomach -- and my pussy. I wanted him to take me and have his way with me at that very moment. I wasn't so aroused that I needed his cock, I wanted his cock. I wanted everything about him. I hope you can understand the difference -but I'm not even sure I do.

Steve carefully slipped both hands to my bottom and I thought -- hoped this was Steve's advance to the next level of our lovemaking. Instead, he slowly guided me into a sitting position on the table. I almost didn't realize he had me sitting until he shifted his soft, slow touch to my thighs and began a gentle endeavor to spread my legs a bit wider. He still hadn't pursued any heated kissing or fondling but I was smoldering, ready to burst into a raging fire the instant he got serious about laying siege to my body. To my frustration, he kissed my shoulders instead.

I had my eyes closed by now but I heard him pull a chair up to the table just before he eased me onto my back. He had me in a sort of mindless state by now. I was as relaxed and supple as a crumpled satin bed sheet and at the same time I was so aroused I almost couldn't stand it. I felt like a firecracker in that last little moment when the fuse is burned down to the very last bit and there's that breathtaking hesitation before it goes "bang!"

"It occurs to me, Febe that I haven't eaten your pussy. I'll bet your pussy tastes every bit as good as it looks," Steve purred. He was tracing the outline of my pussy just along my newly shaved belly and my inner thighs down to my rectum. He wasn't even touching my pussy yet, but goodness was he giving me high hopes!

Suddenly, and with as big a shock as I could manage in such a dreamy state, I realized how absolutely filthy and repulsive my little hole must be right now. I'd taken his huge load, fucked myself senseless and then left the entire gooey mess to dry on my thighs, my belly and even inside my puss. It probably smelled like a hardworking whore's mattress down there. There was no way I was going to allow an impressionable young man to bury his sweet face in the mess between my legs. It was liable to scar him for life. Why, he might never try cunnilingus again and that would be a crime I couldn't live with.

"Oh, Steve," I began. It was a struggle to speak in my current state, "I'm a pretty nasty mess down there right now. I love the idea of introducing my clit to your tongue but you probably ought to wait."

Steve's response was to turn on the kitchen faucet, locate a clean dishrag in the drawer and soak it once the water was warm.

"I was the one who turned your sweet, sweet pussy into such a mess, so I think it's only right that I clean it up!" he announced a moment later as he sat down again between my open legs, damp cloth in hand.

It may take more than one dishrag to clean this mess up, I thought. My legs had dried cum on them clear down to my knees. My belly felt stiff and crusty. Steve had me so aroused right now that I thought I could even feel my heartbeat in the stiff, tingling tip of my little joy buzzer. Taking a warm cloth to my jungle gym could be dangerous, I thought with a warm shudder.

"Ah-h-h!" he purred once he had the rag in motion on my inner thigh. "You have such a beautiful pussy, Febe! It looks like it could almost speak. Your outer lips are all crusted over with my cum but your inner lips are so soft-looking and they're such a bright, warm pink color."

He made the mistake of touching me down there with his finger. My belly convulsed involuntarily and I gasped.

"Febe, you are so wet!" he gasped.

First Trent and now Steve had performed the miracle. I call it the miracle because a woman my age is usually pretty dry. Please don't misunderstand me here. I have a new-found and warmly appreciated sex drive, thanks to Trent and the whole fraternity dance thing, but women my age typically do not produce the same amount of lubrication they did at twenty or even forty. That's why I bought my big bottle of love oil. Trent got me all silly and wet mostly because I had gone so long without sex and well -- he was Trent. Steve got my juices flowing through simple hard work, a wonderfully gentle touch and patience. He'd spent a lot of time working me up to such a randy fever-pitch. My pussy wasn't dripping wet but Steve had me so ready that his stiff dick could have plunged into me in one swift, smooth, scream-producing thrust right now. My pussy might even have made little squishy sounds.

"You have no idea, honey," I answered with a shudder. "Just be warned. I'm so hot and bothered right now that I will start to cum if you touch me once more like that."

Steve grinned and I knew he was proud of his accomplishment. "What's wrong with that, Febe?"

"Not a thing. Not a thing, Steve -- as long as you can put out the fires you start," I gasped, hoarsely. I honestly don't know how I was able to answer at all in my current condition.

"I'll use the firehose in a minute. Let's see just how bad this fire is first," he smirked.

He dove nose first at my clit. I did exactly as I had warned him I would and began to cum and groan. I rolled my hips up to greet him. I know I was behaving shamefully but I was in my own home and with a handsome young stud who might be disappointed if I didn't show him just how much I appreciated his attentions.

I quickly lost myself in this exquisite tongue and nose lashing. I don't know how clean he got my pussy but, clean or not, it didn't seem to slow him down. My orgasms were a long series of small, thrilling squeals that went on for more than a minute. Think of the final seconds of a basketball game when the home team is down by one and the game-winning shot goes up. The crowd holds its breath, the ball hits the rim and begins to circle. Steve's nose and lovely tongue circled the rim for a long, long time before he scored a hard-earned two points. I, at least, went wild.

I was so consumed by my own pleasure that I didn't immediately notice when Steve abruptly stopped torturing my clit, stood and placed the tip of his stiff lance just inside my sloppy, wet hole.

"Diablo sucio!" I half-gasped, half-shrieked. My eyes were wide open now and so was my poor pussy! Steve had roughly buried himself to the hilt inside me.

He was standing between my open legs smiling like he'd just won the lottery.

"Me vuelves loco, bastardo!" I added when I saw him grinning so proudly.

He answered my rough words by beginning a steady rhythm of long, deep strokes that took both my breath and my sanity away. He was abusing my pussy mercilessly and I couldn't think of a single good reason to stop him. Before long he raised one of my legs, rested it upon his shoulder and began to strum on my clit with the fingers of one hand while he fondled my breasts and pulled at my nipples with the other. After he began fondling my boobs I kind of don't remember very much.

I came to with Steve gripping both my ankles. He was taking long, deep stabs at me and he began to grunt with each thrust and then pause when his cock was at its deepest inside me. I could feel my belly begin to swell with each blast and soon I could feel his rich, warm seed sloshing and swirling around his pole inside me and beginning to spread out over the lips of my upturned opening. Goodness, but he knew how to cum!

"You mean, mean boy! Don't you ever do that again!" I said, out of breath but trying to scold him for the rough way he had fucked my brains out. Even I knew I didn't mean a word of it.

"Let's clean up," Steve suggested a moment later. He gently let my legs down and offered his hand to help me sit up.

"Oh-h-h," I whimpered sadly. I loved the feeling of all that rich, warm man-honey filling my insides, sloshing about in me - but now it was running slowly out.

It was almost time for Lucy to get home from her job and that signaled we needed to end our dinner date. We began to clean up and I even helped Steve dress -- once we located all the clothing we had tossed helter-skelter in the bathroom. We finally had to give up on his tie, though. It was so badly tangled and knotted that we never did manage to straighten it out.

Except for fixing my makeup, wiping up all of the man-cream in my pussy that I could and then applying a bit of lubricant to my pussy, I remained nude. Just as I had done with Trent, I wanted to leave Steve with a lasting memory that included all the bare-naked truth. I wanted us to part company with the memory of my boobs and my neatly trimmed bush fresh in his mind. Steve had other plans.

"I've had a glorious time, Steve," I purred when we reached the front door.

"Ooh-h-h, so have I, Febe! Let me know if you want a full-time barber for those legs and that gorgeous landing strip," he replied with the most sincere expression on his face. He hoisted his barbering kit up to make his point. I do believe he would have moved in with me to take the job in that moment.

I reached up on my tiptoes then, intending to give Steve a warm goodnight kiss. I expected it to be a long, heated kiss because he deserved it. He had definitely shown me a good time.

Our lips met, Steve's hand slipped gently to the small of my back and pulled me close. Do you remember how I marveled at both Trent's and Monty's wonderful kisses and how I suspected the college put something in the water? Well, I forgot! Steve had been taking the same lessons or drinking the same water. I was a goner in no time.

Before I knew it Steve had me breathing hard, our tongues were tied up in a nasty knot and his hands were roaming softly, knowingly all over my naked body. Had I been a car, I would surely have been doing a hundred. I swear to god they must put something in the water at the university that makes these young men such good kissers!

I was so lost in our kiss I didn't notice when Steve cupped the cheeks of my ass and lifted me slowly off the floor. With my arms around his neck I seemed to naturally wrap my legs around his waist too and lock my ankles together at his back. No matter what happened I was now suspended from my young guest and at his mercy. I had a feeling he was going to show me lots of mercy.

The next sounds I heard were the jingling of his belt being unfastened and the quiet buzz of his zipper being lowered. Our bodies bobbled as Steve pushed his slacks down and then stood erect once more. I knew what was about to happen and I was powerless to do anything except lift my ass up an inch or two. By now I was so enthralled by his kissing I couldn't have walked a straight line and certainly couldn't have refused him anything.

"Ung-g-g," Steve grunted, cupping my ass again and hoisting it higher.

"Oh-h-h!" I pulled away from his kiss and squealed out a split-second later when I felt his stiff erection spreading my pussy lips. My squeal ended in a whimper as he settled the full length of his manhood inside me. This was one helluva goodnight kiss!

Steve wasn't through. I guess he wasn't satisfied with simply stuffing my pussy with pile-driving slam after slam. After hoisting my bottom up and then letting it crash down to the very root of his pole several times, he turned to face the front door, pinned me against it and began to piston in and out of me with hard, punishing strokes that took my breath away. I would have made him stop if I hadn't already begun to cum. He slammed away at me hard and with no mercy. Pretty soon I began to hear the brass doorknocker on the outside of the door thump every time his belly slammed into mine. This wasn't quite the sort of way I liked to have my bell rung but it was awfully close. I only hoped the neighbors didn't hear it and come to investigate.

Steve was a young man on a mission. He was now feverishly dedicating every ounce of his energy to bringing us both to orgasm. I made no secret of the orgasms rolling through me. I shrieked, I grunted, I called him some very uncouth names in Spanish and even sank my nails into his neck enough to make him flinch as he took me over the edge and let me dangle there. When he was sure I was spent and would cum no more, he grunted in that familiar way I've come to adore and began to cum inside me. His thrusts changed to short, stinging, rapid strokes until finally he froze deep inside me and let me feel his cock swell and erupt with all his goodness.

I did my best to hold it all inside but I'm sure a good deal of it seeped out onto the floor. I was exhausted. I sagged and almost fell to the floor when Steve released his grip on my ass and let me put my feet down. I recovered though, and pushed myself gently away from him for fear he might want to start this all over again.

"Well," Steve began in a raspy, exhausted voice, "Thank you for the best dinner I've ever had. It was all so wonderful. I hope we can do it again some time."

It took a second for me to clear my head enough to answer. "Oh, Steve you've been a wonderful guest. I enjoyed our time together too."

I did not respond to his suggestion for another dinner date because I was afraid to. I wasn't sure I could survive another evening like this one any time soon. Once Steve's pants were back up and zipped I cordially -- and with a safe distance between us, said goodbye.

I staggered back to the kitchen, plucked up one of the towels that already had Steve's cum on it, slumped down onto a chair and began to swab my thighs and belly. Holding the soggy towel in my hand it suddenly occurred to me that the cum from all these lovely young studs was definitely driving my laundry bill up right along with the cost of my new and improved wardrobe.

I thought about this for a minute or two and an idea began to form. It made me grin with its wicked simplicity. The more I considered it, embellished upon it and then reconsidered it the more I liked it still. I headed off for my shower with a broad smile. Not only had I spent the evening thoroughly entertained and neatly barbered by another handsome young stud, but now I had a strategy for my interviews tomorrow morning. Life was good!

Lucy came home as I was stepping out of the shower. We talked for a few minutes -- caught up really, after a busy week for both of us. I fell asleep smiling over the wicked simplicity of what I had in mind.

-----------------

"You will, of course, have to put up with a group of rather filthy, difficult boys who have a lot to learn and who are rude and sloppy in both dress and living habits," Mrs. Hall announced through tightly drawn, unsmiling lips.

It was Monday morning, the second of my days off at my current job and I was nearing the end of my interview with Mrs. Hall, the full-time housemother for Trent's fraternity. Trent had gotten his information a little wrong when he told me the open position was part-time and weekends only. In fact it was for a full-time housemother but for the summer only. Mrs. Hall was fed up with the Rho Rho Betas and wanted the entire summer to 'explore other options' as she put it.