Latina Granny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, Febe! You look amazing all tanned like you do! Your . . . back . . . your . . . hands wrapped around my cock . . . your face . . . all look so magnificent with a tan!"

I wanted to grin but my entire mouth was devoted to serving his young, strong cock at the moment. I extracted his tool slowly, taking care to draw my tongue over its underside ever so slowly until I could finally speak.

"So you like your grannies tanned, do you?" I asked, licking my lips and then smiling up at him with what I'm sure was a big, shit-eating grin. It did my heart good to know I could still drive Trent nuts. I was certain my granddaughter was already giving him everything a young stud could ask for. To know without question that lil ol' me held Trent's fate at the back of my throat did wonders to my ego!

"Do you want to give this grandma your big, hot load down my tiny throat? Or do want look at my tanned belly while you pump your nasty load into my poor, tight little kissa-ma-thing?"

That was a foolish question. Trent was all about filling smoldering hot pussies with his thick white man-cream. He hoisted me by my shoulders up from the floor, planted me on the bed and was between my legs in the blink of an eye.

"Oh my!" I gushed in my best stab at mock surprise, "Do you like my tanned thighs and belly too?"

Trent's answer was a brief glance down into the narrow space separating us, followed by one full, powerhouse of a thrust forward with his hips. His aim was perfect. We were instantly joined at the belly and my pussy was suddenly filled to capacity.

"I'll bet you just love fucking tanned grannies, you filthy-minded young man!" I scolded.

Trent wasn't wasting any time. He pulled his hips backward until only his fat cockhead was left inside me. He hung like that, admiring the sight of our genitals together for what seemed like an eternity before grunting and then plunging back inside me to the hilt. The force of his thrust made me squeal. He began to cum almost immediately.

I might have been disappointed at his lack of control. After all, he hadn't even given me an opportunity or reason to curse him in Spanish. Just the same I took great pride in knowing that this sixty-one year-old grandma could still make a hot young stud like Trent explode like a pimple-faced fourteen year-old just by taunting him and giving his cock a good going-over. I was really feeling my oats as his cock began to wither inside me and all his goodies came gurgling out of me. He left me still lying in bed, his cum collecting in a pool beneath my ass and a big, shit-eating grin still smeared all over my face.

Garth turned out to be my next great success. Matilde and he arranged to go out for coffee late one Friday afternoon. They were both being a little cautious and a coffee date could be ended easily enough or it could, if things went well, become a movie-date or a dinner. I was just thrilled to see Garth coming out of his shell.

Matilde drove her car here to the frat house and left it. The two of them decided to walk to the Union Building together for their coffee. This all started at 4:00 p.m. I took it as a good sign that Garth missed dinner with his brothers. I did begin to get a little worried though, when the pair hadn't returned by 7:30 p.m.

Matilde marched through the front door, pulling Garth along by the hand behind her at 7:45 p.m. Right away I could tell my granddaughter's friend had something on her mind.

Garth spoke first, but it was clear, at least to me, that Matilde was doing the prompting, "We're going upstairs for a little bit. . . I - um - want to show Matilde my room."

They disappeared up the stairs and I smirked as I watched them go. I'd seen enough to know a woman in desperate need of male attention when I saw one. Matilde definitely needed something from Garth. I only hoped she was prepared for all that Garth had in store for her.

Almost ninety minutes later I heard the pair coming down the stairs. I was relieved. They were fast approaching curfew time and I did not want to have to ask Matilde to leave. I was a little afraid of what I might discover if I went to Garth's room.

"You two went upstairs so fast I didn't get to ask how your evening went. Are you two getting along?" I asked. I was prying but I didn't care.

There was no need to ask how they were getting along. One look at Matilde, the young lady who had it all together and knew exactly what she wanted in life, and I knew things had gone exceedingly well for the two of them.

Matilde was clinging to Garth as if her life depended on it. She had this frazzled, almost stunned look on her face. I took one look at her standing on the stairs just one step above Garth, her head just peeking over his shoulder, and decided that was probably the expression Garth had put on my face when he had finished with me that first time. I remember telling him, "You did something to me!" and he had certainly done something to Matilde. Her long, dark hair was a little mussed up, her makeup was a little smudged and all her lipstick was gone. When she finally stepped out from behind Garth I could see that her shirt was bunched up around her waist and she was missing her bra. Her nipples were hard and stuck out like tent poles under her shirt. I was sure she had no idea what she looked like right now and I was also sure she didn't care.

Matilde had been well fucked - and for the moment nothing else mattered to her. Her left hand was tucked inside Garth's shorts pocket and her other hand was holding Garth's hand. She was pressed tight against his slim body and showing no signs of wanting to be separated from him. I honestly think she would have liked to crawl into his pants and curl up next to that long, talented snake of his if she could have.

For his part, Garth seemed to be taking all of this in stride. He may have just had sex with a strikingly lovely young lady, who I am sure was a real spitfire in bed but he appeared calm, relaxed and unruffled. Only when the two of them stepped out onto the floor in the foyer and edged past me did I discover that Garth's long, talented fingers were buried deep in Matilde's shorts. I could see the outline of those fingers as they cupped his date's ripe young ass. Matilde appeared to be oblivious to the liberties he was taking with her.

"You look tired, Matilde," I told her.

"I been kinda' busy," she answered in a raspy, distracted voice.

"I can tell," I said with a smirk and then added, "Well, I'll leave you two to say goodnight."

"Oh, yeah, we gotta say goodnight!" Matilde said absentmindedly in that same raspy voice.

She immediately slipped in front of Garth, stretched up on the very tips of her toes and closed her eyes for a goodnight kiss.

What followed went well beyond the bounds of any goodnight kiss I had ever received - with the exception of the night Steve hammered my bottom into my front door until I screamed and collapsed in a heap. Garth initiated a proper little kiss - just as I had shown him. Matilde very quickly began to shinny her way up him like a tree. Her tongue began probing his mouth in no time. Garth did the only logical thing he could do and hoisted Matilde's shirt up and began to fondle her big, firm melons. Matilde was certainly not behaving like a polite young lady. She crooked an arm around Garth's neck and snaked her other hand down into his shorts. That sort of move on a healthy young man with a cock as long and slender as Garth's was certain to make him not only uncomfortable but more than a little dangerous.

Clearly, the effects of Garth's long snake and the mind-boggling orgasms I'm sure she had enjoyed were wearing off. She had come back for a second-helping and Garth was more than ready with more of his 'snaking' method.

"Hey, you two!" I shouted. It still took a few seconds for them to get their hands out of one another's pants and their tongues back in their own mouths.

"Why don't you take all that lust outside? Guest hours are over and I won't have you behaving like two dogs in heat out here in the entryway for everyone to see!" I scolded.

I meant what I said. I had been in almost the same situation in my own home just a few weeks ago but the house was empty then and there wasn't any danger of being discovered with my back against the door and a young man thrusting away between my legs. These two were out of line.

Garth and Matilde did finally break up their frantic coupling. Matilde quickly grabbed Garth's hand and immediately tugged him to the front door.

As she pushed Garth ahead of her through the door, Matilde popped her head back inside long enough to call out, "I'll let him come back in a few minutes!"

True to her word, Matilde did allow Garth to return about forty-five minutes later. He looked calm and relaxed - just as he had earlier, except there were now grass stains on both his knees and his shorts had a couple of muddy handprints on the backside.

Yes, the summer was humming along according to plan - better actually than I could have ever hoped. The only snag I had hit so far was with Peter's Professor So-and-so. His name was actually Harper but I couldn't bring myself to use his real name. Peter deserved an A. He and the rest of the house knew without a doubt that Peter was doing some of the best writing possible for his comp class. Professor Harper was being - well - a so-and-so about his grade.

I was so upset about all this that I finally made arrangements to meet him in his office without Peter's knowledge. I know, I know, this smacked of playing favorites but of all my summer residents in the house, Peter had come the farthest, made the most changes and worked the hardest. I meant it when I told them all that I only rewarded A's and if Peter hadn't been getting a solid A in his Trig class, he would have been struggling through a very dry summer. To be honest, I had another reason for wanting to help Peter a bit more. He was showing a real talent for eating pussy. I had come to dearly love all the time he spent slipping his tongue and nose into the folds of my pussy lips and smoothing out all those quirky little wrinkles and creases in my lips until my pussy simply yawned wide for him. Peter told me that my lips became ever so smooth for him after he'd been at it for a few minutes. I came at his whim after he had me all primed and slicked up like this. He could make me forget all about the time, the weather and even my other responsibilities when he settled in between my open legs and began to suckle away. I decided that someone so talented and attentive deserved a bit of extra consideration.

I prepared for my meeting as if I were girding myself for war. My version of war involved thigh high stockings, a tastefully short skirt, heels, eye-catching makeup and a sheer white blouse that made my lovely, rich tan stand out quite nicely. The sheer, lacy white bra underneath showed off the outline of my nipples just as clear as little bells too. I honored my agreement with young charges and maintained my commando status as well.

Professor Harper was never going to get any further than seeing me dressed like this but I certainly expected my appearance might help Peter's cause. I have my limits but I'm not above tempting and distracting a man - now that I know men appreciate my looks. It was just nice to know a sixty-one year-old grandma like me even stood a chance of pulling this off - even if it was for a prick like Professor So-and-so.

I really needed to work on my attitude, I chided myself. Professor Harper needed to be handled with kid gloves and thinking of him as a prick - even if he was a prick - might not help my case. I wanted Peter to get an A in his comp class in the worst way, so I needed to make nice with the professor.

I confess I had another, more selfish reason for wanting Peter to get an A. All summer long I had made a point of not visiting my young charges in their rooms. I felt it was a little too casual if I dropped in on them. Somehow rewarding them, being so intimate with them in their own rooms felt like I would be giving up too much of my authority. However, just last night during dinner I had been sort of tricked into promising everyone at the table I would come to their rooms on our final night together and congratulate them if they had gotten an A. It did seem like the thoughtful thing to do at the time. Peter was certain to get an A in his Trig class but if he got a second A I was hoping I could spend twice as long praising his good work. My pussy quivers just thinking about all the glorious things his tongue and nose can do for me. In the heat of the moment I forgot there were to be five more young men's rooms to visit. Everyone wanted to wish me goodbye. They were going to miss me.

I gave my appearance a final glance in the hallway mirror, snatched up copies of Peter's assignments and my laptop and set off for my appointment with Professor So-and-so - um - Harper. I was feeling confident and just angry enough with this prick that I was confident another A was in store for Peter. I pulled the frat house door firmly shut behind me and began my march on So-and-so's office.