Latisha's Plan

Story Info
Latisha fills me in on her crazy plans for Benny.
4.8k words
4.53
5.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Latisha's Plan

Hello all. My name is Matthew. My best friend Latisha and I have published several true stories over the past months about our recent crazy sexual adventures. But since the changing of the year, I am the only one who publishes our stories about our experiences anymore. In fact, Latisha no longer reads them as far as I know.

At the time of this writing (early 2023), I have learned that I like to suck cock and have given seven blowjobs (I think). I am a blow buddy to a sexy shemale friend of Latisha's named Nichole. Latisha is now in a serious lesbian relationship. She is not that kind of a girl so I was surprised (and it sucks because we had sex now and then and I really liked it). No longer! Latisha still hangs out with her friend April. But most significant of all is that Latisha's friend Benny has somehow become addicted to cock after giving only two blowjobs. His story is TRULY amazing. It might interest you to learn how he became addicted to sucking cock. If it does interest you, read all 22 chapter of his story, "Warning: Oral Dildo Training"

This story is all about Benny (he has NO CLUE) and the crazy plans Latisha has concocted involving him! Benny does not read my stories so his finding out will not happen so I am not worried about publishing this.

In short, once Benny gave his first blowjob and realized he had a serious craving to suck more cock, he went to Latisha for help to find him some more cock. Latisha introduced him to the two shemale friends to whom Benny gave his very first blowjobs so he figured she could be of further help. He asked her to help him find more cock and she agreed to help.

A little while ago, Latisha had Benny come to her house to discuss getting him some cock to suck. I was there too. Benny surprised Latisha by coming over to her house with Benny's girlfriend Sherri (he had since started seeing her again). When Latisha slyly approached Benny and told him that she wanted to talk to him about a cock to suck, he flatly told her that he no longer needed her help as he did not want to suck dick anymore. I guess Latisha privately showed Benny some cock-sucking video because afterwards she was convinced that he was lying and knew that he was turned on just from watching the video. That and the fact that Benny had been acting all moody and like a total asshole ever since he had stated that he no longer wanted a cock to suck.

I did not know it at the time but his refusal to suck a cock AND denial that he wanted dick had pissed Latisha off (she had done quite a bit of work to find Benny a cock to suck). I did not know what she had planned until she told me all about it!

It was the weekend after Benny told Latisha that he did not want to suck cock that Latisha told me her plan. I was at her house just goofing around when Latisha sat next to me and said, "Matty, I need to talk to you about something serious. I need your help."

I had no idea what she was on about so I said, "Sure Tish... what can I help with?"

"You know how Benny told me that he no longer wanted to suck cock, right," she started with. "Well, he is lying. I know for sure. He is addicted to cock and he wants to suck more cock. I am not going to get too into how I am so certain about this but I am. Just assume I am correct. He is kinda like you when you would not admit to me that you liked sucking cock after you first sucked Benny's cock except Benny is different. He has 'The Craving'. He is addicted. I saw the cocksucker hypno stuff he was looking at on his phone... I saw him suck his dildo. The urge to suck cock for him is getting more intense. He craves dick and he wants to suck cock constantly. He likes his girlfriend but he wants to suck cock more than he wants to fuck her. He is TRYING to tell himself that he does not want to suck cock but deep down he knows he wants to be on his knees with a dick in his mouth. That is why he is so moody all of the time. It is too late for him. His mild curiosity has turned into an overwhelming desire."

"I am going to help him. I am going to get him to admit his hopeless longing for cock, then accept that he is going to be a cocksucker for life. He will be better off for it." Latisha paused.

I was stunned and did not know what to say. Then Latisha continued...

"Matty, I am not going to do anything illegal or immoral to Benny... I am just going to help him realize what his subconscious already knows. Besides, I went to a great effort and pissed off my girlfriend finding a cock for him to suck. Also, we kinda owe it to him for taking things too far when I coerced you during that pool party and he forced his cock into your throat."

I remember that time well but said nothing. I DID owe Benny for that. Latisha went on.

"I have a plan Matt. I have no plan to feminize him or turn him into a sissy but he WILL be freely sucking cock and possibly other things when I am done with him. And all of his free will! I will not tell you all of the plans right yet. But I need your help. I have already enlisted April's help and she is only too willing! By the way, you should see her! She is pretty hot now! She lost a lot of weight!"

Latisha seemed to have gotten a little off subject so I brought her back, "Tish, okay, I see but where do I fit in?"

"You are going to help me for the most part. I will need your assistance. Especially with my bondage stuff [Latisha had recently become hardcore into bondage and Dominant/Submissive relationships and was outfitting a small 'sex dungeon']. You are not as into the submissive part of sex I had hoped you would be but I think Benny will be. And I need you to help me. I will explain later. For now Matty, I need two special things from you."

I waited and said nothing. Who knows what Latisha has cooked up? But she went on.

"Matt, I know you like the blowjobs I give you and I know you think I am a pretty good cocksucker if I may say so myself. And now that I have a girlfriend I'll bet you miss my sucking your dick every now and then, right? "

"Of course I do Tish," I said with a melancholy resonance.

"Good," she went on. "Matt, for my plan I need a significant amount of cum. That is something I do not have. So I will make a deal with you. I will suck your dick often. Every day if I can! Providing you do NOT tell anyone, especially my girlfriend, that I am giving you blowjobs. AND I need to save your cum so you need to tell me when you are going to cum so I can 'catch' it and save it. Deal?"

Getting my cock sucked by Latisha was a wonderful thing for me! I did not hesitate to say, "Sure thing! Deal!"

"Second Matt, this is a special request and I really need you to help me here. I need you to give Benny a blowjob like you did in the bathroom that day. A good one! It is important. I know you liked sucking his cock and I am pretty sure you actually WANT to suck his cock again. And I know he would let you be given the opportunity. But I need you to suck his cock without him knowing it is you who is doing it! I will explain in a second but before I do realize that this is likely the very last opportunity that you will have to give Benny a blowjob ever! If you don't suck his cock now you will not get the chance ever again. And Matt, I promise, if you do this for me, I will delete 'The Picture' forever!"

Latisha took out her cell phone and brought up the image of me with Benny's cock in my hand and cum all over my face! I hated that picture and would be thrilled if she deleted it.

Latisha explained some more, "Here is my plan. See Benny is still going out with that bitch Sherri. I know he is still unhappy about the way she sucks his cock. What I need to do is to break them up and get Benny to start going out with April so April can do the things I need her to do with Benny on a daily basis. April is already onboard. And although April can suck cock much better than when she could months ago, she is a little girl. She can never get Benny's big cock in her mouth like you can. So what we are going to do is have you, me, April, my friend Erica, and Benny all hang out next Saturday. We are going to get Benny slightly drunk and worked up over his girlfriend Sherri. I will tell him that one of the girls at our little party has a crush on him and has heard about his big cock and wants to give him a blowjob. Then we are going to get him to agree to be blindfolded and bound to a chair while the girl sucks his cock. And if she can make him cum and he likes the blowjob he got, when he takes his blindfold off the girl will reveal herself to Benny and they will agree to go out for a drink sometime soon. We all are going to pretend that it is April who gave him the blowjob but it is really going to be you who is sucking his cock. I know you can do a great job, Matty! Benny will be so thrilled with the kick-ass blowjob he gets that he will go out with April when she reveals herself to him. The rest will be up to April."

"I see," I said thoughtfully. In a sudden alarm I said, "Hey! I'm not sucking a guy's cock in front of some strange chick! No way!"

"Don't worry Matt! That will be covered! When it comes time for you to suck Benny's cock I will have sent Erica on a little errand that will take her at least 20 minutes. It will be only you, me, April, and blindfolded Benny," she explained.

"Okay," I thought, "That seems okay..."

"Matt! Just make sure that you do NOT swallow Ben's cum when he shoots in your mouth. Take as much of it into your mouth without getting any on your face and when Benny stops cumming, take the cum that you have in your mouth and drip it all over April's lips, mouth, and face, okay?"

I thought long even though I knew I wanted to suck Benny's cock. But in the end I said, "Okay Latisha! I will do it!"

"Thank you so much Matty," she purred. "Now get those pants off! I am going to suck your cock. Maybe twice before you go home." Then she walked into her bedroom as I heard her say, "Make sure to tell me when you are going to cum. I need a little time before..."

When Latisha came back out of her bedroom, I was naked and already getting hard just thinking about her warm lips around my cock for the first time in weeks! She had this strange thing in her hand... Like a ring of glass in a 2 inch cylinder that flared wider and wider at the top to over 2 1/2 inches wide with a rim encompassing the top ridge within a stand made of thick wire. Latisha had her shorts on but had removed her top. Just looking at her perky tits made my cock raging hard! She took a condom out of her purse and started to unwrap it. She was having trouble unwrapping the condom which was causing her beautiful tits to bounce up and down. I so wanted to reach out and caress her tits like I had so many times before but I did not dare. When she finally got the condom out, she unwrapped it and took the condom and wrapped it around the outside of the flared glass cylinder until she had the condom seated around the rim tightly at the top of the glass and the remaining 2 inches of glass while the rest of the condom hung loosely down freely below the glass cylinder. Then she set it on the floor and said to me, "Remember Matt, tell me when! I need to catch your cum in this condom!" Then that beautiful, sexy woman started to suck my engorged cock!

She had some kind of lotion or oil on her body as she sucked me and the light shined off her sexy body. She was so hot and sucked my cock so well slowly in and out all 7 3/8 inches of its length from the very start. And she was moaning. It took me only 1 1/2 minutes before I said, "Oh Baby I'm gonna cum!"

Tisha took her lips off of me, grabbed the condom apparatus, and started stroking me with her hand all in one quick motion. When I said, "I'm cumming," and started to shoot my load, Latisha had already pointed the head of my cock right down at the inside of the stretched out condom and caught every single last drop of my semen in the condom."

"I would have really preferred to swallow that yummy load," she said, holding the condom up to the light. "But I have plans for your 'Little Matthews'!" She set the apparatus tenderly on the ground, went into her bedroom then emerged with a small, brown, medicine bottle. She removed the condom from the glass flute on the apparatus, tied a knot in the condom at the top, gently slipped it into the medicine bottle then went into the kitchen, opened the freezer, took out a cardboard box, placed the bottle in the box, placed the box in the freezer, grabbed a water, then returned to me.

Handing me the water she said, "Drink this Matty. Drink a lot. I need a lot of cum so I am going to be sucking your cock a lot these days. If I can do it twice a day that is great! So... Stay hydrated, you lucky boy!"

* * *

Latisha had the 'get-together' the following weekend. When I arrived, Latisha, April, and Erica were already there. Benny came shortly after I arrived. Erica was just your ordinary girl I guess... A little chunky, dark hair with light streaks in it, too much makeup, too much jewelry.

Then there was April! WOW!!!

April had always been Latisha's side-kick friend. Kinda chunky, mousy hair, glasses, introverted, dressed all frumpy. And she had small tits that did not quite fit her semi-chunky body. But she had changed drastically!! She had lost a LOT of weight and not only that but she was in crazy tight shape! Her body was so thin and devoid of fat that her small tits now did not seem to be so small and were sexy! She had this skimpy white top with cute ruffles on her top that barely covered her tanned shoulders. And these cute pink shorts over her nice firm ass. She no longer wore her geeky glasses. Her hair was longer, and lighter and she wore it in two sexy ponytails sticking out from either side of her head and draped down the front of her body. Damn she looked good! If Benny did not dump Sherri for April he was fucking crazy!

Everyone said hi and introductions to Erica were made just about the time Benny arrived. And we started to party. We had a plan to get Benny drunk and it went like this: I goaded him into a bet that I could drink more shots of vodka than he could at the rate of one shot every 15 minutes. Tish poured the shots but she poured Benny a shot of vodka then held my shot glass under the table and filled it with water so I was drinking a shot of water to every shot of vodka that Benny was drinking. It was about an hour and a half when Benny quit because he was too buzzed!

That was our cue to get started. Latisha got him into the right mood by asking him, "So Benny, is your girlfriend any better at sucking your cock? I know how much you like blowjobs! Is she a champ by now?" Of course she was NO champ and Benny, being drunk, got pissed off and went on a rant littered with obscenities cursing his girlfriend. When he stated, "Fuck that Bitch," we knew he was ready.

Latisha told Benny the story that one of the girls had a crush on him and wanted to suck the big cock she had heard so much about. Then she told him the proposition about being blindfolded and bound and the impending possible date. Benny was thrilled to agree to the bet!

In front of me, April, and Erica, Latisha sat Benny in a special chair. Then she tied a black bandana around his eyes so he could not see. She took some silk ties and bound his arms to the back of the chair then pulled down his pants and underwear and bound his legs to the chair legs so that his legs were held wide open exposing his semi-hard cock. When she finished she stated, "Okay Benny... just hold on one second," then motioned to both of the girls to follow her and she led them out the front door into the front yard. They were gone for not even a minute when Latisha returned with only April. Erica was nowhere to be seen.

Latisha said, "Okay Benny, the girl who has a crush on you is going to give the best blowjob that she can. I hope you enjoy it as she really wants to go on a date with you." Then she turned to me and April and said, "Okay girls... you can begin." Then she pointed urgently at me then pointed urgently at Benny as if to say, "Get on it Matty!"

I was thrilled and nearly shaking. What I had been thinking about for weeks now was about to happen. I thought, "I can't believe I am going to suck a guy's cock again!"

And suddenly, there I was on my hands and knees like an animal kneeling over Benny's lap running my bottom lips and tongue up and down the length of Benny's cock as it got harder and harder! His cock was pointing towards his head and lying in his lap as it was hardening so I licked up and down his hard shaft with my tongue. I kissed it. I took his nice cock in my right hand and stoked it a little gently. Then I placed his nearly fully-hard cock and his cockhead against my wet lips. Then WOOSH, I swallowed five inches of that hard cock down and up. I kissed his cock head. Then down and back up very slowly. When I reached the top I took my tongue and ran it around in a circle over his cockhead. I started to rub that fully hard cock against my cheeks but panicked worrying that he might feel any possible razor stubble I had so I stopped doing that! I held my right hand around the base of his cock then put my lips around him and went down slowly and back up slowly about five inches. And again. And again. I started to suck more now and deeper until I felt his cock against the entry to my throat every time I bottomed out. I was in love! My cock was hard itself. He felt so good that all of a sudden I let out a moan that sounded like, Uhmmmmmm. But it was NOT a feminine moan! I freaked a little but calmed down and made a mental note NOT to do anything to give my gender away! Then I got an idea.

I stopped for a second and turned towards April only to catch Latisha rubbing her pussy through her shorts! Tisha saw me looking at her, stopped and made a round cocksucker motion with her thumb and forefinger, then went back to rubbing her pussy. I made a desperate motion to April to come and join me. She understood my motion, got off her chair, and got down right next to me in front of Benny.

I got very close to her ear and whispered, "Make a moaning sound when I suck his cock next." Then I put my lips around Benny's cock and started slowly bobbing up and down about six inches. And just like I said I heard April softly making a feminine moaning sound. I had her do this again in a little bit.

In a little while I stopped sucking Benny's cock, took April's left hand (she was on my right), turned it upside down so the palm was facing up, collected a bunch of saliva in my mouth, then let the spit silently drop into April's open palm. Then I pointed at Benny's hard cock and took April's hand, moved it to Benny's dick and made a circle with my finger and thumb and made a stroking motion with my hand. April understood immediately and started to stroke Benny's cock. After a little I gave her a signal to stop and sucked Benny's cock for about 20 seconds and stopped. I gave her the 'stroke him' signal and April began to stroke Benny's shaft again. I let her do this a little longer this time as I admired Benny's beautiful, huge cock. Then I just put my lips around his cock and went up and down on his dick while April was still stroking him. April was enjoying it so much she moaned all on her own. I could see her out of the corner of my eye. She was using her free hand to caress her tits. Watching April caress her tits as Latisha worked her pussy watching me with a cock in my mouth made me so fucking horny and hot!

I started sucking Benny's cock deeper and faster. He was still too big and too thick for me to take him fully but I tried anyway. I could not help it! I wanted that cock so badly! I wanted to take it all down my throat. I started to force myself deeper and deeper on his cock trying to get it all into my throat. And I was doing okay but I was struggling and, on one of the down strokes where I was trying to take all of that fat cock deeper into my throat I gagged. A very hedonistic gagging sound that did not sound feminine at all! So I stopped trying to take his cock as deep as I could and sucked his dick faster and one a regular pace.

12