Latisha's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough Benny all of a sudden started to make these urgent moaning sounds and got kinda tense and I was certain he was going to cum! I pulled April very close to me, pulled my lips off of his cock and had April wrap her fingers around his cock and made her stroke his dick up and down very quickly. Soon he said, "I'm gonna cum! Oh!"

I was making dire efforts to April to moan but she did not understand until I moaned a little myself in a girly tone. She totally got it and started moaning and saying, "Uhhh Ummm yess....oohhhhh yes....cum on me."

But, like she was supposed to April had Benny's cock pointed at me even though she was stroking his cock and moaning. Right then April was doing all the work by stroking and moaning but when Benny uttered, "I'm cumming YeeeesssSSSSSS!" my head tilted back, my mouth opened wide, and my tongue stuck way out on impulse. I was supposed to catch the cum in my mouth but I wanted it all. I kept my eyes open the whole time. The first stream of cum shot out of Benny's beautiful cock and landed on my left cheek and dripped onto my chin. The next load was larger and shot all over the upper bridge of my nose, my lower forehead, and onto my right cheek. The third load shot out and barely landed on my left cheek then ran down my neck. The next shot just dribbled out of his cock and landed on my chin and ran down my neck as well. The very last cum shot dripped all over my pursed lips. I felt so sexy and so hot! I could feel all of the warm cum on my cheeks, my chin, my lips, my nose, and my forehead. For a second I closed my eyes and just reveled in the feeling of the facial I had just received when I remembered April!

I turned to April, grabbed her and rubbed my fingers on my face and onto April's face in an effort to transfer the cum to April's face to make it look like she was the real cocksucker here! Surprisingly I did okay at this as April helped as soon as she figured out what I was doing. When April was satisfied that she had cleaned as much cum off of my face as she could and transferred it to her face she gave me a 'two thumbs up' signal. I stood up and went into the kitchen and got a paper towel to further clean my face of remaining cum.

I heard Latisha say, "So Benny, did you like the blowjob?"

Benny surprised us by saying, "Is Matthew still here?"

Latisha had a shocked look on her face but calmly said, "Yes he is..."

Benny said, "That was a freakin' great blowjob! That was the best blowjob I have had since the blowjob that you gave me in the bathroom Matthew!"

Hearing Benny equate his recent blowjob to the blowjob I had previously given him while knowing that it WAS I that had just sucked his dick had Latisha creased in an effort to hold in her laughter. But she managed to handle the irony and asked Benny, "Okay Benny, before I remove your blindfold, which girl do you think gave you such a magnificent blowjob?"

Benny said, "I think it was April. I really do."

This was too perfect for us!

Latisha took off Benny's blindfold and there was April, cum all on her face smiling from ear to ear!

Benny smiled as Latisha undid his bindings and said, "April that was fantastic. I would be honored to take you on a date any time soon."

April said, "Great Ben! I knew I could please you and I can't wait to go out with you. Who knows... maybe we can... uh... do it again?"

"Really," Benny exclaimed, sincerely excited.

"Yes, really," April smiled back at him.

* * *

It wasn't 10 days after that party when Benny had taken April on a date then dumped his then girlfriend Sherri once again. And he was dating April before two weeks had passed.

Latisha was thrilled because her plan was going just the way she wanted it to.

And best of all, although Latisha was milking cum from me like I was a cow, I was getting at least one blowjob (one the average) from her a day. Sometimes two. And on rare days three! On those days she would edge me again and again for 15 minutes until I was going to bust to get as much cum from me as she could.

But when I asked her what the cum was for she said, "I will tell you later. The time is not right yet."

And you know what? I am dying to know what she has planned!

12