All Comments on 'Laughter in the Rain'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tinman69stinman69sabout 19 years ago
A very good story!

OH I like this story!!!I like it especially because the sister was the aggressor this time!! And it was hootttt!!

How about a follow up when he gets her ass?

Unholy1Unholy1about 19 years ago
had potential

this story had potential, but the author seems to just have sex on the brain. No character depth, or even much of a description of them either.

NojNojabout 19 years ago
Pretty good job

Not bad at all. I liked how you did it. Give us a sequel where he gets her arse and just slow things down a little and it'll be a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Limp

This story just doesn't seem realistic. There's no build-up, no believability. The details don't pan out. You're trying to tell me that 1) she doesn't remember where her brother works, 2) that he just happens to work for the same repair company her landlord uses 3) a day out of the fridge would totally spoil her cat's food and 4) she hasn't seen her brother recently (and he just happens to have evolved into a fuck-me-now god all of a sudden?) What a farce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
When He Gets HER ASS ?

That's a comment from a real ASS_HOLE

DON

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
below

this is a typical below average story. the author must have been masturbating while writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not too good...

I normally love sibling incest tales, but this one just didn't do much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking Crap

If you prick size is like this story you will never find it

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
More please

There has to be more to this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous