Laundry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still kissing, I started moving, and was welcomed with another moan - this one into my mouth and distinctly one of pleasure. I fucked her steadily, letting her build, enjoying my own sensations, taking time to concentrate on how the shaft felt, what the head felt, where her legs were (around my backside, her heels at my thighs), where her hands were (still gripping the headboard rails). We never broke the stare, as I started, after several minutes of taking mental notes, fucking harder just a little, faster just a little. We were still kissing, but so open mouthed for gasping air that it was less a kiss and more a mouth fuck. I couldn't resist the acceleration, and soon was pumping even faster, even harder, wanting to ram her clit on every stroke, wanting to hump in and find some end of the tunnel in her to slam into. I lasted longer than I could remember, and before long, I was blinking away sweat from my eyes - no worries, I reveled in it! I was giving all I hoped she wanted, all she needed, and it was a grand, ego-soaring time for me.

She was on her own trip, gasping along with me, writhing, and finally calling out, into my mouth, "Yes! Damn you - YESSSS!!!" as she came, hard. I thrusted even harder (if that was possible at the time), riding her through it, feeling her spasms and returning them as I mimicked my own. Letting it all come to a stop, I rested lightly on her and felt her arms finally leave the headboard and wrap around me, gripping me to her, one hand in my hair, one around my waist.

"A minute, a minute, please," she sighed, and I let her have it, just resting there, still fully inside her, no longer staring into her eyes, but kissing the nape of her neck gently.

I hadn't come, but my acting out helpless thrusts was apparently a good thing. Now I was more intent on my own satisfaction and considered how I wanted it.

But, woman that she was, she had her own ideas about that, and I felt her squeeze my cock with her Kegels - it was fantastic, how strong she was at that.

"Your turn," she said, and wriggled to the side then leaned and we flipped over, with her ending up on top of me, my dick still inside her, as she sat on my hips. "If we're going to enjoy home time, I won't always be so submissive. Like now, for instance. You're going to be the helpless one, as I take my pleasure, and hopefully give you yours."

And with that, she started rocking, and I could feel the squeezing continue. I felt I was being practically milked. She took my hands and pulled them to her breasts - those big, soft, firm, hard-nipples amazements. Once set, she leaned straight up, reaching one hand behind her and down to grasp my balls - not hard, not painfully, but firmly, rolling them back and forth.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

"You need ask? That would be a yes, absolutely, yes!"

"There are going to be all sorts of things we can do, young man. But for now, I want you to let go, drop that control thing, just fuck me for your pleasure alone. You do that, and I'll owe you yet another favor!"

That was enough of an invitation to me. I fucked, up and up, almost unseating her, but she held on. As I let my orgasm arrive, she let go of my balls, leaned over me, and sank her teeth into my shoulder, hard enough to hurt a bit, but just enough hurt to spike my coming into being. I felt the burning demand surge upwards, spurring my humping up and up again with my first spurt of ejaculation. She knew it, and kept on, and I kept on, now truly helplessly consumed by my orgasm. I probably cried out, but I don't remember anything except being overcome with it all.

As I peaked and slid back down to the post-orgasmic exhaustion, she held me, in an almost motherly way. The last thing I recall thinking - before the welcomed rest for us both, then without any question on either of our minds, more to come - was: We should probably plan on doing the laundry tomorrow.