All Comments on 'Laundry Night'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

Five stars. Ann, I don't think you can write anything that is not five stars.

I'm happy to think that Elaine and Pamela will be getting together again. And perhaps Olivia may be bi, and the three can get together. I like the detail of Elaine's bush as the clean shaved look so popular today was not as rampant as now.

I must mention Elaine's thoughts about men and cunnilingus. I've been married since 1971 and dining at the "Y" has been part of our lives all that time. In fact, I can't imagine sex without cunnilingus. In fact, given the choice of a fuck or eating pussy, I'll take eating pussy. Getting my head between her thighs to inhale the aroma of arousal is absolutely important before my hands, fingers, mouth, lips, and tongue get busy. I don't think I can do it as well as a woman, but I have been told I have a talented tongue.

HighpikeHighpikeover 1 year ago

A beautifully crafted story for which many thanks. You used the two different cultures and backgrounds skilfully to make the end a great climax. As a reader my mind can take it from there and it's great fun to do so. Thank you.

evilsean1evilsean1over 1 year ago

Another home ru!

Mike9947Mike9947over 1 year ago

There is a loving tenderness in your writing that is very genuine. I was lucky enough to have had three male-female relationships focused on - shall I say “wet” sex - without intercourse. I finally did manage to poke it in (a 4th! - lol) but I never have forgotten the lessons I learned from cathy, elda, and bets and I have had lots of pleasant memories and a very satisfied partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Absolutely delightful — yes, wonderfully erotic (and honestly so), but so much more in a short piece about two women who actually get to know one another in a single night. Poignancy gives way to a smile. You write so well; thanks for continuing to share.

MaezedMaezedover 1 year ago

Glad you ended it with hope for the future :)

blueyes4ublueyes4uover 1 year ago

luved the story,as usual you write so well,i always look foward to reading your stories..thank you

jackie_emjackie_emover 1 year ago

Sweet story with a nice pace.

LargoKittLargoKittover 1 year ago
Dialogue challenge

This story fulfills all the requirements of an erotic tale, with a good premise, a plausible meet neat and solid descriptions of the sex.

I would like to challenge you to try flipping your style a bit--making most of the story dialogue. Maybe a good bit of interior monologue too.

So instead of: "She slid her warm hand down the voluptuous belly of the tall woman, surprised not to find a single curly hair."

You try something more like:

"Ann was feeling wicked.

'May I ...?"' Her warm fingertips touched the top of the green waistband.

"I ...what? Oh that's ..."

She didn't feel what she thought she would feel.

"You shave ...?"

"Uh huh."

"It's ..."

"Wet."

"Yes."

Or some such. Sort of breaks the show, don't tell rule. The 'showing' is much in the imagination. Anyhoo, just a suggestion; you do what you do well.

metroalmametroalmaover 1 year ago

Another home run for Ann Douglas. Baseball analogies aside, this was another enjoyable interlude between two people, people who are real and just happen to have amazing sex. Usually the meet and have instant sex falls flat for me and yet somehow Ann time and again makes it fresh, real, and satisfying.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Clean Sex

Very well done and excellent characters with a fun little story of what you can get done with a few quarters while doing a good deed. What started out as a good deed to start the dry for another end up with a very wet fun time. Great story telling and thanks for you time to write and share. 5 stars of entertainment. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written, thoroughly enjoyable, and also memorable insofar as it brings back memories of the 60’s & 70’s and those glorious days of experimentation that lasted for too short a time.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 1 year ago

That was a beautiful little romance!

XactoXactoover 1 year ago

I’m NEVER disappointed by your stories. Thank you so much for sharing another exciting interlude with us! ❤️

Unicorn410Unicorn410over 1 year ago

There are just a few writers in this genre that have inspired me to try my hand at this craft. I don’t think I’ve missed one of your stories.

Thanks.

NeukmanNeukmanover 1 year ago

loved the story. well done.

gnome_mangnome_manover 1 year ago

Very nice. I have always enjoyed your stuff. This one is warm-hearted and clearly written. An enjoyable read.

I almost thought you were going to do something with the half-sister. Perhaps in a sequel, you could have a threeway with Elaine, Olivia, and Carl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story.

ElectricOutcast2XElectricOutcast2Xover 1 year ago

Confession, I didn't read the category this story was posted on and I was half-expecting a Older Man/Younger Woman story as a result, and I take full responsibility for that mistake. But for the record, I have read your lesbian stories before and have enjoyed them, Alice in Wonderland being my favorite in particular because I have a thing for Love at First Sight Stories.

That being said, and this is just a personal suggestion, I would love to see another Older Man/Younger Woman story from you down the road. My personal reason is that as a man who is in his 30's young women (18-25) have become more my preference and I can never find any good stories with that trope.

Hope you're doing good and I thank you for taking time to read this message.

dst275dst275over 1 year ago

Hot as always. Keep up the good work.

Bfarr1616Bfarr1616over 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story very much. My husband and I have just recently written a few things and we both have more in the wings. Neither of us has the amount of talent you have, and congratulations.

Our reviews have been mixed which is fine, but after reading your story l am at least left confused. Not of your story, again it was very well written. But the first responders to ours wanted far more detail, which for me l like to invasion in my head as I read and have some control. If it's a complete play-by-play then there's no room to do so, and there are only so many cocks and pussies I can take especially when reading about them.

So l enjoyed your work up to the “deed” as to me that's the foreplay in erotica. Luckily my husband feels the same way and maybe he explained it better, saying “porn has far less appeal if they are already going at it from the start” I'm just saying it was nice to read something far closer to what I like and try to project myself/ourselves in our writings.

Thanks and l look forward to reading far more of your writings. Kisses

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 1 year ago

Delightful, I have read many of your stories over the years and I can honestly say that every one of them has brightened my day. You, my dear Ann, are an exceptional writer of lesbian fiction. Long may you continue.

phlxxlphlxxlover 1 year ago

Wonderful sensual story. Please think about a follow up as I also like to know how the brasserie looks on Elaine. And how it could be undone

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Just wish I had the insight I got out of this story, into making a woman that sexually happy, many years ago when it would have helped. I guess most of us guys are just a little thick when it comes to pleasing a women. I did enjoy the story, thanks.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 1 year ago

When I see a story posted by you on my morning feed, I have to smile, knowing I am going to have a great story to read. You didn't disappoint. Five stars!

chiefhalchiefhalover 1 year ago

Great story and such a pleasure to read a well written, correctly spelled, punctuated, and grammatically correct piece! ;-)

kathy2012kathy2012over 1 year ago

Wow, I was pleasantly surprised to find an Ann Douglas story! Very well done! Very hot sex with the promise of more! Please give us a follow up adventure!

Best Regards,

Kathy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

.

I see the authors name. I expect excellemce. I am not disappointed. If anything, I feel the author's work is becoming even more refined. There is an enormous amount of quality content using an economy of words. Masterful wordsmithing IMHO. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

bbaron2274bbaron2274over 1 year ago

Enjoyable, fluffy, yet builds itself into a good read with a promise of more to come,

shayneoneshayneoneover 1 year ago

a very sweet story thank you be well and happy a fan shayne

GreatOak678GreatOak678over 1 year ago

I agree with all the previous comments.

spurtmanspurtmanover 1 year ago

Delighted to see you are still producing highly erotic, sensual and very arousing stories, Ms. Douglas! And this one is among the best F2F stories of yours I've ever read (and I've read quite a few!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many thanks!! It was terrific to read another wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. Although I lost track of you and your work after the "demise" (it still exists, but a far cry from its former self) of the Alt. Sex Stories Text Repository; I'm happy to see you still crafting great stories. It's as much the emotional aspects and basic details as the graphic intercourse that makes a tale worth reading, and all of yours are. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another excellent short story. You are amazing. Thank you.

O2O2over 1 year ago

Very nice. I love character development and you certainly do that. Thanks for writing.

donmiller31donmiller31over 1 year ago

A very nice short story. Ann always does it.

FandeborisFandeborisover 1 year ago

Another good one! Just overall nice, concise, and to the point. With an ending that lets the reader know you finished. Not just fall off the page, as it were. Good job and 5 stars!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, nice and to the point

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it needs a second part as to see if Pamela and Elaine do get together again for another round of sex

Oshkosh60Oshkosh603 months ago

Very lovely. Nice writing, nice plot, One of my favorites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...