Laundry Tales 09: Nude Fiancé

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome sat down beside me.

"Elaine, I knew I shouldn't have believed Archibald. For a young man he is a prudish old stick. Seeing us naked probably excited his imagination..."

"It might not have been all imagination. I wouldn't be surprised if several people swam in that lake. It was very hot weather. But it wasn't me. It wasn't you. If Archibald was watching he might not have been close enough to identify anyone that time."

"Elaine, I'm sorry that I even considered Archibald's accusation. It upset my father when he was already angry and I didn't stop to consider that Archibald's second claim was impossible. Please? Can I have that kiss now?"

"I'm not sure," I said, "You should have trusted me. After all, I did save your life..."

Jerome went down on his knees.

"Please, Elaine?"

I kissed him. I held him tight. We kissed and then he swung me in the air, sat down and I was on his lap, a much better position for kissing and cuddling.

Jerome made an appointment to see my father, at which he asked for my hand in marriage. My father asked him to return the next day when he would know what I felt about Jerome. My response to my father was so enthusiastic that he was surprised.

We married and took up residence in a wing of Uncle Jonas' house. When we weren't travelling with him we had use of an outdoor swimming pool which had high walls around it. We could swim naked whenever the weather was suitable. Jerome improved as a swimmer but he never became as good as I am. I think that two of our children might have been conceived in that swimming pool, or if not, in the large heated bath indoors.

Martha's voice died away. I was left feeling that I wanted to swim naked, in the lake. I couldn't, not now. The lake is more exposed than it was in Elaine's day but unlike her I could wear a skimpy swimming costume. Minutes later I was running down to the lake with Martha's laughter in my ears...

12