Laura 03 - Laura's Viagra Party

Story Info
Laura seduces two strangers, Darren happily watches on...
4.5k words
4.4
16.4k
22
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

continued from Laura makes Darren watch...

-

I didn't need to ask Darren if he'd enjoyed watching me fuck his friend in front of him last night. We'd had sex five times until the early hours afterwards, I'd barely made my train back home. Darren couldn't keep his hands off me, it was around 6 am when we finally nodded off. My train hadn't departed until 3.30 pm, and I'd had to run to get on it. Despite all of this, I sat in the train carriage with a sexual tension running through me still.

It had been more of a turn on than I'd expected. I didn't know if it was because Darren was there in the room, or that he'd enjoyed it and not stopped me, or that it was totally spontaneous that my pussy was still tingling. Despite all the sex I'd had overnight, I still went to the train toilet and fingered myself to yet another orgasm.

I slept once I'd arrived home and unpacked. I slept soundly until my alarm went off the next morning for me to go to work. I'd had such a great weekend work was the last thing I wanted to do now, although I quite enjoy my job. I only had university lectures on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I worked part-time in an office on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. I got ready and went to my car. It wouldn't start. Damn. I quickly decided to get a taxi, and see if I could ring around some garages from work to get someone to come out to it.

The day went fairly quickly, even though I daydreamed a little about the weekend. I found a garage between my work and home, and the guy I spoke to said if I walked to the garage he'd drive me home, so he could look at it there and then. It was a glorious warm day so I agreed. The garage was on a different route to the way I nornally travelled home. I got there and a youngish man asked my name, and went into an office. He came back, confirmed my address, then said it'd had been arranged for my lift home. He went back and I thought he'd gone for the keys.

I looked around the cars parked there, trying to work out which one of them he drove before he returned. Someone coughed behind me, and I spun around. An older man was standing there now, pointing towards a pick-up truck.

"We're going in that?" I asked.

"Yes love, if I can't mend it I'm gonna have to bring it back here," he said.

I walked over, and realised the step up to the cab was a little higher than I'd anticipated. He stood behind me, and asked if I needed a hand getting up. I told him no, but he stayed behind me anyway. Probably because I was wearing a fairly short skirt and tights, I thought to myself. I was glad I'd changed to flat shoes from my heels I'd been wearing. He watched me struggle into the cab, and I'm sure he gave out a gasp as he tried desperately to look up my skirt, which had ridden up a little more as I'd climbed up.

The journey started off with him seemingly turning the wrong way, I told him my address again and he said this route would be longer but easier in the truck, wider roads to negotiate. He couldn't keep his eyes off my legs, and I also realised he was better looking than I'd first noticed. I pushed forward on the seat more and leant back, which made my skirt ride up more. I'm sure he spent more time looking at my legs than the road.

We got back to my house and I opened the bonnet for him, he started to look at the engine, turning the engine over every now and again. He couldn't find the fault, saying he thought it was the electrics. The car needed to go to the garage. I tried leaning over the bonnet myself to give him a good view of my arse, but that didn't change the outcome, he still wouldn't be able to fix it.

I managed to get a lift to Uni the next day, as it was the other side of town. As the weather report was for hot sunny days for a while, I decided I'd walk to work on Wednesday. Normally when I got home I'd change and go for a run, so I decided I'd take my running gear and run home from work instead. The route past the garage and where I'd been driven in the pick-up was quite scenic, and a slight gradient uphill, so I decided to run home that way instead.

I finished work and went to get changed in the toilets. I had on a pair of lycra shorts that reached to my knees, and a lycra crop top. I bundled my work clothes into a backpack, and set off home. The road past the garage was quite long and winding. There was only a footpath on one side, with large trees and bushed along its edge. I'd got earphones in listening to music, the leads pushed through my crop top to stop them bouncing around. I really needed to invest in some bluetooth earbuds.

Halfway up the hill I saw two men in hi-vis clothing walking towards me. I got closer to them and was slightly shocked at my reaction. At first glance it looked like smaller versions of Mike and Dave. They were both about sixty years old but both good looking for their age. As I approached them I could see them smiling and talking, both sets of eyes watching me go past. I turned and looked over my shoulder, to see they'd turned to watch me run up the hill.

I got home and something about them staring made me tingle inside. Maybe it had just been that they reminded me of two of the security guards I'd been fucked by recently. I found myself daydreaming that they'd took me into the trees by the side of the path and had both had me, and I fingered myself to orgasm in the shower.

While at university on Thursday I had a call to say my car was now fixed, and I picked it up on the way back. I was glad it was fixed, but had already decided to walk to work and run home again, if only to see if they were there again.

Friday came and it was time to finish work. I got changed, I'd selected the same running gear again. I fastened the straps of my backpack tighter so they were under my arms, and they pushed my breasts together also. I was running up the hill when I saw them in the distance, at around the same spot as previous. I'd learned a little trick at school, keeping the earphones in but stopping my phone playing music made people think I couldn't hear them, but I could really. I learnt easily with this trick who the school bitches were, and therefore who to ignore.

I did this now, and ran towards them.

"Fucking tits on it, I'd love my cock between them," one said as I approached. I ran between them through the gap they'd left me.

"Fucking arse is as nice, what I'd give to fuck her from behind," the other replied.

I smiled to myself as I ran up the hill away from them. I almost went back and asked them to take me into the trees, but knew I couldn't even look back as it would be obvious I'd heard them.

The weekend saw myself and Darren have our usual webchat. Darren told me how he'd been upset with me at first about Dean, but that quickly surprised how much it had turned him on seeing me fuck someone else in front of him. I asked him if it would count over webcam seeing as we were so far apart. He said it would be weird, but he wouldn't know unless we did so. I told him I'd plan something then, and he agreed with a big grin on his face.

I couldn't wait for Monday. I couldn't concentrate while I was there, I just wanted to finish work so I could start my run home. I worked myself up so much, getting overexcited. It would be just my luck not to see them. I needn't have worried, they were there as usual. As I saw them in the distance, I had to be brave to put my plan into place. This was going to hurt, but it needed to be done.

I ran to about a hundred feet away and pretented to trip, my knee hit the path and I put my hand out to stop my fall, my wrist grazing across the floor. I cried out in pain loudly, and sat up. I saw them start to run down towards me. I quickly pulled at the cut on my knee, forcing it to bleed more so it started to trickle down my leg. I'd loosened the thread of my shorts under the gusset before putting them on, enough for it to hold but loose enough to make a hole quickly. I pulled at that until a small hole appeared. I also always remove my underwear before jogging. I scratched at my wrist until it was bright red and looked worse than it was.

They got to me and asked if I was alright. In between my fake sobbing I said I thought I'd be okay, and tried to stand. I feigned my ankle hurting more than it was, and slid back down. One of them said my knee looked sore and needed wiping off, and I told him I'd some tissues in my backpack. He put in his hand, pulled out something white, then gasped as he realised he had my knickers in his hand instead.

"Ooops sorry, I always take my undies off while running so they don't rub," I said innocently.

The other man lifted my leg to look at my ankle, and noticed the hole in my gusset. He pushed my legs apart a little further than he needed to. The hole was small enough not to show too much, but big enough to keep him looking. He nodded to the one holding my undies, who also tried to peek at me.

They pulled me up into a standing position eventually, but I winced and cried out each time I put my 'poorly' ankle down. They asked how far away I lived, and I told them it was about five minutes away. They looked at each other and said they'd need to take me home, they couldn't leave me to try to walk home in that state. I smiled inside, my plan had worked.

They took it in turns to carry me up the road, both making sure they had a good grip of my arse as they held me to make sure I didn't fall to the floor. Despite their age they were both very strong. I asked one if it would be easier he he gave me a piggyback instead, he said we could try. His friend had to help me up, pushing on my arse to get me into position, his hands wandered to between my arse cheeks as he held me in position. I repaid the one carrying me by rubbing my nipples across the top of his back as i tried to find a comfortable position.

We got back to my house and I asked if they'd help me inside, and I'd thank them for their kindness. They looked at each other and they grinned. I knew what they were thinking, and they'd be correct.

They got me to the living room and sat me on the sofa, I asked them to lift me so I could try putting weight on my ankle again. I stood, and told them it felt a little better although still painful. I poured them both a drink while they sat on the sofa, said I needed the toilet, and hobbled out of the room. I went to my bedroom, got my laptop out, and called Darren.

"You know how you wanted me to have sex and let you watch over webcam? You still okay with that?" I asked him when he'd answered. He nodded in agreement.

"Do you have a couple of hours spare now then?"

"Well it just so happens that the others have all gone to a party so I'm all alone," he said excitedly.

I picked up the laptop and went downstairs. I'd been upstairs for about fifteen minutes, and entered the living room offering my apologies for being so long. They both looked a little puzzled when they saw the laptop.

"Oh, this is my boyfriend Darren, say hi," I told them. They introduced themselves as Jim and Alfie.

"Darren is away at university up north, he's called as he was wondering where I was as our webchat was late. I've just told him about falling and you helping me home, and that I was just about to thank you." I put the laptop on the table so it was facing the sofa.

I walked over to stand in front of them, telling them i'd put a cold wet towel on my ankle while upstairs and it felt much better already. They'd both finished their drinks, so I asked if they'd been thanked enough. They looked at each other, and went to stand up to leave. Jim's erection was very noticeable.

"Oh my, has the viagra started working already?" I asked them as innocently as I could sound. I heard Darren laugh behind me.

"Viagra? What? Why?" said Alfie.

"I told you, I wanted to thank you both. Properly. I ground up a viagra tablet and stirred it into your drinks. You're going to be hard for a while and make sure I get a good seeing too. You're going to make sure I enjoy it too. I'm a dirty slut and you're going to make me come over and over, and show Darren what a slut I can be, and I'm going to make sure you're both properly thanked by letting you do anything to me."

I made them both stand up properly as I said it, and they reluctanctly did so, looking towards the laptop as they did.

"Don't mind him, he's too far away to be able to protest. Not that he will, he likes to watch me get fucked," I explained, pulling off my crop top has I did. My nipples were extremely hard. My finger slid between my legs, and went through the hole in the gusset of my shorts. I shuddered.

"I saw you both looking earlier, wondering what it looked like. I could see you both urging the hole to get bigger so my pussy would be exposed to you," I told them.

They both looked at each other. I grabbed Jim's hands and placed them on my tits.

"You can put your cock between them later," I told him, grinning.

i turned so my back was to Alfie.

"Pull my shorts down then, I know you want to see what my arse looks like ready to fuck me from behind."

They both looked at each other again, realising that I'd heard what they'd said about me. Alfie did has he was told, pulling my shorts halfway down my thighs, his fingers rubbed at my wet slit. I undid Jim's trousers and slid them down to his ankles, his erection sprang out. It was about seven inches long and quite fat.

"Ooh Darren, his cock looks really nice, i'm going to kiss it," I said, looking behind me at the laptop.

Darren was fully naked with his cock in his hand in anticipation. I leant forward and very lightly kissed the end of Jim's cock, then licked it with the lightest of touches. His cock jerked and it made me giggle. I started to wank him slowly, my tongue darting out and teasing him as it flicked at his cock head. He slumped back sitting on the sofa, and worked his trousers and pants off his ankles, kicking them to the side.

Alfie's hands went onto my hips and pushed me forward, making me lean on Jim's thighs. I licked up and down Jim's cock, coating his cock with my saliva. Alfie's thumbs were on my arse, and they pulled my cheeks apart as his tongue alternated between my clit and my pussy. He used his tongue like a mini cock, pushing it in and out of me as quick as he could, then moving to lick and nibble at my clit. Any juices that escaped down my legs were quickly slurped up by his willing tongue. His beard was doing a good job of tickling my inner thighs too.

I'd started sucking Jim now, taking as much of his fat cock into my mouth as possible. He was obviously enjoying it, his eyes were closed and he was groaning quite loudly. I quickened my pace on him, and felt his cock starting to twitch. I pulled my mouth off him, stuck out my tongue, and wanked him quickly. He came soon after, splattering his come all over my mouth, chin and neck. I turned towards the laptop, taking exaggerated licks with my tongue to remove as much spunk as possible.

Alfie bought me back to earth as I realised how close I was to coming myself. His fingers were thrusting out of me now while he licked at my clit, my legs started to buckle as I came. Alfie held me up while I squirted across his face and chest. I heard him tell me it was his turn for a blowjob now, and he turned me around to face him. First off I kissed him passionately, tasting my juices in his mouth and loving the smell of myself in his beard.

He pushed me down his body until my mouth found his cock. I hadn't even realised he was fully undressed until now. His cock was about the same size as Jim's but not quite as fat. I started to suck him with a long slow motion, really working up to a good fast rhythm. I felt hands on my upper legs, and I was pulled into a kneeling position on the sofa. Alfie adjusted his legs, while Jim knelt behind me and pushed his fat cock into me. He stretched me so much it hurt a little at first, but I soon got used to it. He was pounding into me really hard, forcing me onto Alfie's cock, while slapping my arse as he did so. That bought back memories of Steve the security guard doing so, the slaps painful and yet feeling so good in equal measure.

Alfie started to thrust his cock into my mouth fast, and his hands grabbed the back of my head and held it still. His cock fully impaled in my mouth, my nose nestling in his pubic hair, he came down my throat. I had no choice but to swallow it down as he held me tightly in position. If he'd asked nicely I would have done so anyway. He pulled away from under me, his erection still jutting out from his body. He looked over at the laptop.

"Your missus is a right dirty bitch," he told Darren. Darren nodded in agreement.

Jim had slowed down his pace while Alfie was coming down my throat. He withdrew his cock from me, slapped it across my now-red arse, and pushed me down flat across the sofa. He rubbed his cock across my face, urging me to taste myself on him. I didn't need a second invitation. I've always enjoyed cleaning my fingers after I've finished masturbating, so licking my juices is always acceptable.

Alfie had gone behind me now, and rubbed his still erect cock along my pussy. Each time he rubbed across my clit my back arched, he saw how much I was enjoying it and concentrated on my clit. My body shook as I came again. He stooped lower and licked my pussy area clean again.

My body lay almost lifeless along the settee as I tried to let myself relax. The guys had different ideas though, taking it in turns to fuck me hard for about a minute each before swapping over and resting. Each time they'd been fucking me, they knelt by my head and made me lick their cocks clean. They continued this for a while until they took it in turns to both come over my arse and lower back, their spunk trickling across my arsehole and pussy.

Alfie picked up the laptop and positioned it so Darren had a closeup of my sticky messy pussy.

"Look at the state of her. We're fucking wrecking her. It's a good job you're so far away, she'll be no good to you for a few days afterwards," he told Darren.

"She looks like she could do with some more thanking yet," Darren replied.

"You still hard Jim, I am. A bit out of breath though," Alfie asked. Jim shouted that his erection was still good to go.

"I think Darren needs a better view of you guys sorting me out now," I told them.

I made them both sit on the floor with their backs leaning on the sofa, and told them I'd be back soon as I needed the toilet. I went upstairs, and returned wearing black stockings and some black high heels. Their faces lit up, despite them having already been fucking me for quite a while now.

I placed the laptop on the floor facing Jim and Alfie, and facing the laptop myself I straddled Alfie and sunk myself onto his cock. I had my feet planted on the floor either side of his legs, so knew my legs would be splayed far apart for Darren's viewing pleasure. I started to ride up and down on Alfie while wanking Jim's cock. Alfie's hands rubbed up and down my nylon clad legs, sending shivers through me. Jim used his hands to tweak and pull at my nipples.

"Can you see how he's really filling me up?" I asked Darren. "He feels so big in this position."

Darren grunted and came as his answer. I rode Alfie for a while, then got off him and did the same to Jim. His cock being fatter made my pussy stretch with each thrust, Alfie played with my nipples for a while, before reaching down to my clit. The inevitable happened and I came again, my juices flowing down Jim's cock, which I had clamped down on, fully impaled on him.

Alfie lifted me off Jim and pushed my head down, rubbing my face across Jim's cock, my juices leaving snail trails across my face.

Jim moved so he was lying flat on the floor now. He spread his legs so they were either side of the laptop, and Alfie made me face Jim so my arse was facing Darren, literally inches away from the screen. He pushed me down onto Jim's cock, waiting until I was settled, then put his hands on my hips to thrust me down hard onto Jim's cock. He carried on doing this while Jim leaned up and used his mouth on each nipple in turn. He turned and looked at the camera.

12