Laura 03 - Laura's Viagra Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking enjoying this as much as she is? Well you're going to love this, both of you."

He reached down and coated his fingers with my pussy juices, and started to lube up my arsehole. He pushed a finger up, saw how easy it slid up, and then added another, and then had three fingers thrusting up my arse. Jim had started pulling me up and down on his cock, but Alfie asked him to slow down again. He stood behind me, stooped down, and rubbed his cock against my arse. He pushed in as I groaned loudly, pushing more and more in until he was fully up me, my pussy and arse now full of their cocks.

He started to fuck my arse with long slow strokes, Jim trying to match him, but their rhythm was out. I told them both to keep still, and pulled away then thrust back, riding myself on both of them simultaneously. My groans were extremely loud now, Alfie leaning right forward so I was pinned between them both, with just enough room to slide up and down on them.

I looked over my shoulder at one point to Darren on the laptop. He had hs phone out and was taking pictures of my completely filled holes. I asked if he was enjoying the show, and he replied that he wished he could be there so he could fill my mouth aswell. I groaned louder still at the thought.

Alfie pulled out of me and asked Jim if he wanted a go on my arse. They swapped positions, Jim's fat cock felt amazing up my arse, I thought I was going to faint with pleasure. Jim's hands went onto my shoulders, and he started to really bang hard into me. Alfie had his hands on my hips, desperately trying to keep his cock up my pussy with how hard Jim was fucking me. I heard him start to grunt and he came, filling my arse with his come.

Alfie was close too, and as Jim pulled out he quickly took Jim's place behind me. Not seeming to care that his friend's come was up there, he slid into my arse, frantically thrust up me for about thirty seconds, then added his load up my arse too. I rubbed hard at my clit, and started to orgasm just as Alfie had finished spurting.

My head slumped to the floor as Alfie and Jim both collapsed onto the sofa. Darren had a closeup view of a mixture of their semen starting to trail from my arse, and my pussy juices cascading down my legs. My stockings were soaked from my thighs to my knees.

Alfie and Jim both announced that their erections were finally going down. I used up the last of my energy looking up at the clock, it had been almost three hours since they'd got me home.

They both dressed and got ready to leave, thanking me for thanking them. Alfie said he hoped my ankle was better soon, and they both laughed. Jim said he was going to be in trouble with his wife now, as they were supposed to be going to bingo that evening. They laughed again.

I went to the door and saw them out, then returned to where the laptop was. Darren hadn't yet signed out, he was masturbating again looking at his phone and the pictures of me filled up.

12