Laura 05 - Laura Goes Dogging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time nobody took his place. I was a blur, I'd lost track of time. I had no idea how long we'd been here, I couldn't even remember clearly how many men had fucked me. I lay across the blanket as John sat in front of me. I peered at him with the one eye that wasn't fully covered in sperm and saw his cock jutting out in front of him still. Had he fucked me? I didn't think so unless someone had replaced him in my mouth?

I got onto all fours and took him in my mouth, making sure he was fully erect. I withdrew again and wiped at my other eye. Looking around, I could two men still watching from their car, but nobody by us.

"Have you come yet John, I've lost track?" I asked him.

"No my love, I've been too busy watching you enjoy yourself," he answered.

"Do you want to fuck me?" I asked, almost pleadingly.

"Yes, but not just yet. Go back to blowing me again, but stay on all fours," he told me.

I sunk my mouth back onto his cock, taking his length in long slow deliberate strokes, teasing the underside with my tongue. I heard him start talking and felt a fat finger traced along my slit. The finger was forced into me, then another followed. The fingers were that fat it was like a normal hand being pushed into me. I took my mouth off John long enough to look behind me and gasped. It was the fat old man from earlier. He was completely naked and kneeling behind me.

He removed his fingers and putting a hand on the back of my head, forced me back onto John's cock. He rubbed his cock along my pussy, and started to push it into me. I remembered how wide it had been when I'd wanked him earlier, and my body braced itself. He pushed in a couple of inches, then withdrew and rubbed my pussy again. This time he pushed in more again, and despite John's cock in my mouth I groaned very loudly. I'd practised a lot with the nine-inch dildo I'd bought from the adult store but always took it slowly until I was comfortable. Steve, the security guard, had been as long as the dildo, but not so wide. This was a different kind of monster, a little longer and wider too.

Despite how many times I'd been fucked tonight, he had trouble sliding it all in. He kept pulling it out and I could hear him spitting on his hand, trying everything to lube it enough to slide into me better. Every time he pulled out a rush of cool air flew up my gaping pussy. It took him about five minutes, but eventually, I was fully impaled on his fat cock. I groaned again at the feeling of it stretching me.

He didn't give me chance to get used to it before sliding virtually the entire length out, before crudely slamming his entire length back up me. John was brave keeping his cock in my mouth, I so desperately wanted to bite down on something to numb the pain as he thrust into me hard. Despite the pain, the pleasure of feeling his entire cock embedded in me overpowered it.

He continued to pound into me like this, slow but hard thrusts designed to make me feel the entire length, each thrust making his groan loudly, both in pain and pleasure. He felt heavy on my back anyway, his fat stomach lying across me as he pushed himself forwards, and each thrust saw me sink a little lower each time until I was lying flat on my stomach with my legs bent at the knees, trying to keep them as wide as possible.

The old man had a different idea to me, as he made sure he was leaning right into me, then adjusted his legs on the outside of mine, forcing them together. My pussy gripped his cock like a vice, and he laughed out loud. He started to pound me again.

"Dirty. Little. Fucking. Slut," he cried out, each thrust a new word, repeating the phrase over and over.

John had his hand under my chin now, raising my head while trying to keep his cock in place, the thrusts of the old man forcing my mouth onto his cock, that almost being withdrawn before sliding down my throat again. I felt the old man's big hands grip my arse, and he pulled my cheeks apart. I felt something wet drop onto my arsehole, and then a fat finger roughly shoved right in. I took my mouth off John and screamed. I heard laughter as he did it again.

He started to do the same with the finger in my arse as he did with the cock in my pussy, slamming it as hard as possible. My body was losing control now, and I started to go limp. I felt like I was losing consciousness, and then the thrusting stopped. I felt myself being dragged to the side as the old man clambered off me. My eyes focused again and he was sitting upright, his massive tool in his hand.

"Get on top of me and show everyone how much you're enjoying it," he shouted, "Ride me like a bucking bronco you slut," he continued.

I could feel a draught on my legs, and looking down noticed my stockings were not only soaked from my pussy and where I'd been come on but they were also ripped in several places. My lips felt numb and my pussy was tingling like mad.

John's hands went under my armpits and he lifted me across the old man's legs, and he held me in place while the old man guided me onto his cock. He'd stretched me so much I slid onto his cock fairly easily but was too weary to put much effort into riding him. The old man put a fat hand on each of my breasts and used them as leverage to force me up and down on him, grabbing my nipples roughly to increase the pain.

Once he'd settled me into a rhythm his hands went behind me and he gripped my arse cheeks roughly, continuing to force me up and down on his fat cock, but also spreading my arsehole open. He carried on doing this, a fat finger right by my arsehole but not quite in it, as he started to lie backwards until he was flat on his back. He pulled me down with him so I was lying across on top of him.

He pulled my arse open a little further, and I felt something rubbing at my arsehole. I tried looking behind me, but couldn't turn around properly. Then a cock was pushed into me, slowly but surely until my arse was full of cock too. I tried looking around for John but couldn't see him.

"I'm close to coming, so I'll keep still while you fuck her arse hard," the old man said.

"Good," I heard John say, "I've been waiting patiently for my turn all night."

The old man's hands went around my waist, pinning me to him, his cock as far up me as he could manage. John started to pound my arse, slowly at first then building up a head of steam. As he did so he started to smack my arsecheeks alternately. Visions of Steve went through my mind as the pain and pleasure flowed through me again.

My arsecheeks were stinging now as John got faster and faster, he let go of my hips and grabbed a hold of my hair, pulling so my head was tilted back. His thrusts got harder and harder until he suddenly started grunting, and he slid out of my arse. Standing upright, he rushed in front of me and forced his cock down my mouth, making me taste my anal juices on his cock. He held my head tightly until he came, torrent and torrent of his come flooding my throat.

When he'd finished he removed his cock and rubbed it around my face, smearing the remaining juices all over me.

"My turn now," said the old man.

He quickly flipped me onto my back, still with his cock up me. The weight of him on top of me almost winded me. His hand went to my shoulders as he pinned me underneath him, although I couldn't move anyway. I felt hands on my ankles as they were forced upwards towards my head, my knees almost touching my breasts. The old man started fucking me hard and fast, his grunting getting louder and louder until he withdrew, scrambled up my body until he was straddling me, his knees by my shoulders. He grabbed his cock and put it by my mouth and wanked furiously, spurt after spurt cascading over me until my face was almost covered.

He cleaned his cock as much as possible by rubbing it across my breasts, before standing up. I lay still, a blubbering mess, feeling like I had no energy left. I felt a finger on my clit and groaned again, expecting another cock up me. This time the finger stayed there. Despite my fatigue, I could feel myself coming, and my body shook as I came.

I couldn't move now but could hear John and the old man talking. I cleared the sperm from my face enough to open my eyes, to see them shaking hands.

"You're right John, she was worth the travel up, she was fucking great," said the old man.

"I told you she would be," John replied.

John looked at me and smiled.

"I'd better introduce you to Geoff. My brother-in-law. Joan's brother," he explained.

"You were right too, she does look a little like the Katie that I know, the one I sent you the pictures of. You'll have to visit soon so you can properly see what I mean," said Geoff.

12