Laura 06 - Laura's Old Men Gangbang

Story Info
Laura visits Geoff and his friends.
7.9k words
4.75
20.4k
21
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Laura Goes Dogging...

Laura was lying idly in bed, she'd been awake for a while but she didn't have the energy to get up. It was a Saturday, so no work or Uni, Laura was going to have a very lazy day. It was also the day after Laura's dogging site visit.

John had taken her back to his and Joan's house afterwards, where she'd had a shower, mostly just sitting on the floor letting the water run over her, then slept in their spare bedroom. Slept wasn't very accurate, she was exhausted and her pussy ached as much as her body, so she awoke early, made her excuses to Joan, and headed home. Once home she'd undressed, put all her clothes to be washed and threw away her ripped stockings.

Lying naked in bed, she'd opened a window and threw the quilt off herself, the morning breeze cooling on her body. She switched on the TV and found an old film to watch. Her mind kept wandering to the night before and she found herself less and less concentrating on the TV.

As much as she was tired, she had enjoyed the night. Several strangers taking her, ending with the fat old man that John knew, (what was his name again? thought Laura), and John double penetrating her the icing on the cake.

Laura remembered the old man's big cock and how good it had felt filling her up, and she put a hand to her pussy. She removed it as quickly, she was still a little sore down there, she needed to abstain and let it rest. She moved her hands to under her pillows, tried to watch the film, and fell asleep.

A noise awoke her about an hour later, her phone message tone had sounded and a flashing light could be seen. She rubbed her eyes, reached for the phone, and opened the screen to read the message. It was from John.

"Hope you enjoyed last night, I know Geoff did. He has an offer for you but wants you to phone him. Too much to explain by message. Didn't want to give him your number outright. John." The message ended with a mobile number.

Geoff. That was his name. Laura remembered now, John had said he was Joan's brother. She wondered what he wanted with her? She got up and went downstairs to make something to eat, she'd make him wait before deciding whether to phone him.

She took her meal back up to the bedroom and ate while watching TV. The message had made her think about Geoff's cock again. Did he want to fuck her again? While he was certainly not a looker, that cock of his was very nice.

Two hours later, and still not being able to stop thinking about his cock, she decided to see what he wanted.

"Hi, is that Geoff, it's Laura."

"Oh hello, I wasn't sure if you'd phone or not, thanks for doing so," Geoff replied.

"John said you have an offer for me, and I was intrigued enough to see what you had in mind?" Laura told him.

"Well, there is a group of five of us, all about my age, who photo and video women. We'll pay for your time of course, and we make sure to cover all the faces on both the photographs and the videos. The guys would be really happy if you could be persuaded to?" Geoff told her.

"You all want to fuck me and video it?" Laura replied, her mind working overtime, "I'd want at least £500 then," she continued. She thought the price might put them off and wondered if she'd asked for too much.

Geoff paused before answering. They'd paid Katie the same amount just for posing and masturbating for them, this girl was willing to fuck them all for the same money.

"£500 sounds reasonable, for the night. I'll talk to the guys to make sure they're up for it. Shouldn't need much persuading though."

"Let me know when then," Laura answered, "but not for a few days at least, last night wore me right out."

Geoff ended the call, a massive smile on his face. He hadn't been able to believe his luck when John had contacted him and described her. The lucky bastard had found her tied to a tree, and his wife, Geoff's sister, had encouraged him to fuck her while she watched. He sounded like he was describing Katie, and having her plead with him to fuck her at the end of the photoshoot, meeting someone so very similar was amazing. Only his agreement with Paul had stopped him from doing so.

As soon as he got to the dogging site and clapped eyes on her, the resemblance was uncanny, except she was taller. As soon as she starting wanking him off his thoughts went back to Katie, and he almost embarrassed himself coming so quickly. Luckily watching the others take turns on her got him going again, and when he finally sunk his length into her he imagined again it was Katie instead.

Now she would be coming to his house hopefully, and in the back of his mind, he hoped Katie would be around to watch, maybe even getting jealous. As he thought it, Katie appeared in her bedroom, naked after her shower. Geoff settled into his big leather armchair, ready to enjoy Katie's latest show.

Katie wandered around her bedroom naked, as she usually did. She didn't even bother looking towards Geoff's house, she just assumed that he would be watching. It wasn't just wandering around, Katie hadn't changed her masturbation routine either, if Geoff was watching then so be it. After the photoshoot where she'd given blowjobs and let all five men shoot their loads over her, hiding away would be pointless now.

Her only disappointment of that night was pleading with Geoff to fuck her, especially knowing that Paul was watching from their balcony. He still knew nothing about Katie mistakenly fucking another guy at the fancy dress party, Katie thinking it was Paul until it was too late. She hadn't slept with anyone else while with Paul, despite having several conquests where men had been blown, and came over her. Paul had told her it didn't matter, as Geoff hadn't taken up her offer. Katie was still ashamed that she'd even suggested it to him. She enjoyed showing herself off to men, but fucking them wasn't on her agenda.

Laura however was almost the polar opposite. Geoff's phone call had stirred her insides again, her pussy getting damp thinking of having sex with Geoff and his friends. He'd said there were five of them, and her mind raced thinking of ways to accommodate them. She didn't care that he'd said they were all in their sixties like him, as long as they gave her a good seeing to. The fact they would be paying her too was a bonus. Despite being sore from last night, she wished it was as soon as possible.

Laura went to the window looking out onto the street and gazed out like she was looking for someone, her firm 36C breasts perfectly on a show for anyone walking past. She noticed a couple of older guys across the road looking but trying not to be obvious, and Laura watched them back while pretending she hadn't seen them. She reached above her head like she was stretching, then started to rub at her nipples, cupping her breasts and pointing them right at them. They'd both stopped to stare now, but Laura kept up the pretence that she'd not seen them. She smiled and walked away from the window. Any more excitement and she'd need to masturbate, so she went for a cold shower.

Geoff had phoned around the guys. Eric couldn't believe Geoff had found a girl who would go further than Katie for the same price. They all decided to set up the video cameras in the same locations, as the videos and finished edit of Katie had captured everything. All were to bring their cameras too, although stopping to take pictures would be the least likely thing to happen hopefully.

Geoff phoned Laura later that day and asked if the following Saturday would be fine with her. He also said he'd spoken to John, who'd agreed to drive Laura down to Geoff's house, and drive her back later, so she could sleep through the hour-long journey if she wanted.

"John's coming too? Laura asked Geoff.

"Well he's hoping he will be, he doesn't just want to be your chauffeur," Geoff replied cheekily.

Laura agreed. Being driven would be much easier than trying to find Geoff's house herself, and it meant an extra cock too. The more the merrier thought Laura. The week would pass by very slowly.

It was Wednesday now, and Katie noticed that she hadn't seen Geoff watching her. Paul had gone away for two weeks on a job, so Katie was all alone. She was cooking dinner, naked, and looked up towards Geoff's bedroom. She noticed him looking at her, she knew he could see her as she'd seen the view while changing during the photo shoot. Without thinking, she waved, and he waved back, then moved away from the window. Katie thought that strange, as he normally couldn't tear himself away. She turned off the hobs, and went up to her bedroom, and opened the windows to the balcony. Geoff was still in his bedroom but was sitting down on his bed. Katie was a little put out that he wasn't watching her intently like normal. A little frustrated with him, she decided to show off for him.

She went back into her bedroom and selected a large dildo, and went out onto her balcony. She started to rub at her pussy, and noticed Geoff watching. When wet enough, she inserted the dildo and started to fuck herself. Geoff wasn't just watching, he was videoing her again. She wished he was in his living room, as the bedroom window obstructed her view of his cock. Just thinking about it made her squirm, and she thrust the dildo frantically and as hard as possible. She came, shuddering and holding onto the balustrade to support herself. Getting her senses back, she looked across and noticed Geoff had gone.

Katie was disappointed that he didn't seem as interested in her. She did notice however that Geoff's neighbour had had an extension built on the back of their house, and she thought she saw the curtains to their new balcony move a little.

Geoff moved away from the window, a little sadness coming over him. Katie had just dildoed herself for him, and he'd videoed it of course, but he was trying not to masturbate, to save himself for the weekend for Laura. The video would have to save for a rainy day. Talking of rain, as it was a bit cooler today but not supposed to rain, Geoff decided to go and water the plants in his garden. He hadn't been out long when he heard a voice calling him. He noticed his neighbour Jim on his new balcony, waving. He'd only spoken to him once when he asked Geoff if he minded them building the extension which housed the balcony above it. Jim was in his early fifties, quite rugged, and owned his own construction business. His family had moved from Jamaica about a year before he was born.

"Hi, random question," said Jim, "Do you know the neighbours up the street?" Jim asked, pointing at Paul and Katie's house.

"I've seen them a couple of times, why?" answered Geoff.

"I just wondered, I thought I saw her earlier that's all," Jim replied.

Geoff finished watering his plants and went into the house. He went to his computer and sent Katie an email.

"Just giving you a heads up that my neighbour may be watching you now too, not sure how good a view he has to your bedroom though," Geoff sent.

"Is that because you're getting bored of watching me, or are you getting jealous that he gets to watch too?" Katie replied.

"I'll never be bored of watching you," Geoff answered, "In fact, you can watch me instead on Saturday night. Set up a video camera as Paul did for you."

Katie re-read the email. Watch Geoff? What was he planning on doing? She was as intrigued as she was puzzled. Paul wasn't around so she'd have nothing better to do, and if he wanted her to video it must be something decent. Still naked, she decided to move around her room, seeing if there was any movement from Geoff's neighbour. She kept glancing over towards the balcony, not making it obvious, but also not being able to tell.

She picked up her sunglasses and went out onto the balcony to lie on her sunlounger. Twisting it so it faced towards the garden, she'd be able to see if anyone was about. After a few minutes, she saw the curtains moving, a small gap appearing where someone was peeping. She opened her legs a little more, the curtains definitely moved now. She sat up and started to apply more suncream, keeping her legs on either side of the lounger. She took extra long doing her breasts and upper thighs. She lay back, and the curtains opened.

She was taken by surprise when a large-breasted blonde girl in a bikini walked out onto the balcony, leaned on the edge, and stared straight towards Katie. She was looking at Katie for a few seconds when she was joined by a man. The blonde looked around the same age as Katie, maybe in her late teens or early twenties, the man was older and black. Not as old as Geoff, but probably about fiftyish. He was wearing a pair of tight shorts, his naked upper body in good shape for his age. He walked up to the blonde, ground his cock against her, and reached around to play with her nipples, both the blonde and the man now staring at Katie.

The blonde looked around, then slid her bottoms down her ass. She reached behind her, and then Katie saw her groan. Only subtle movements followed, but enough for Katie to realise they were fucking while watching her. Katie felt herself getting turned on, but didn't want to let on she'd seen them. She wondered about his cock, remembering what her friend Claire had told her about the one at the glory hole. The biggest she'd had, she'd pleaded with her boyfriend Pete to let her fuck it.

Katie lifted her legs so her feet were on the lounger, spreading her legs further. She brushed her hands across the backs of her thighs, making out she was knocking something off them. The blondes breasts moved more and more as the guy fucked her quicker, and then they both groaned almost in unison. They then turned and returned to the house. The show over, Katie went and selected her favourite suction dildo before going into her ensuite shower.

Saturday came and Laura started to get a few things ready. She'd dressed in her favourite outfit, khaki shorts and a vest top, with her hair in a ponytail, but didn't think any of them would get the Lara Croft resemblance. She'd packed a few lingerie items, unsure of what to wear, into a small backpack, and also a couple of dildos although she wasn't sure if she'd need them or not. John was going to pick her up at around 6 pm, she'd sent him her address after finding out Geoff only lived around fifteen minutes from her. John turned up almost exactly at the correct time, and much as driving to the dogging site he was almost silent for the entire journey. He did ask if she was still okay with the arrangement, Laura smiling and telling him she was damp from thinking about it, and reaching over and rubbing her hand over his crotch, told him it was going to be an enjoyable evening.

They arrived at Geoff's, where they had arranged the same set-up as the photo shoot with Katie, a large plastic sheet covering nearly the entire floor, and the chairs in a semi-circle around it, leaving an unobstructed view of the french windows and up to Katie's house. Laura surveyed the room and looked out into the garden, her mind working overdrive. She checked out Geoff's friends and then asked if she could get changed somewhere and if they had any preferences. Geoff showed her to his bedroom and told her they'd be happy in whatever she was comfortable in.

Katie had been pacing around for a while. She'd eaten early as Geoff hadn't said what time she needed to watch out for him. It was a pleasant evening so she'd set up the video camera on a tripod out on the balcony and also set the internal camera ready to record her bedroom too. She'd checked the laptop, and made sure the camera was zoomed in enough to take in as much of Geoff's living room as possible. While doing so she'd noticed the same guys from her photoshoot setting up the room the same.

She'd been in and out of her bedroom a few times now and then noticed movement in Geoff's bedroom. She saw Geoff point to his bed, then a brunette started undressing. Katie did a doubletake. She could only see her top half, but she looked remarkably like herself. When she took her bra off, Katie noticed her breasts looked large but firm against her slim figure. Katie started to wonder if he'd found someone that looked like her on purpose. Was that his point in wanting her to watch?

Laura undressed in Geoff's bedroom, unaware of her voyeur. She'd decided on a sexy but simple outfit, black stockings with a black lace suspender belt, which she put on before sliding on a matching black lace thong and bra. She completed this with a pair of black heels, looked in her bag and pulled out two dildos, both realistic looking but different sizes. The larger one was eight inches long, the other six inches. She also pulled out some lengths of silk, each about six feet long. She looked at herself in the large mirror in the room, smiled at herself, and went downstairs.

Eric showed her to the middle of the room, where they all circled taking in the view. She asked Bob if there was another chair, and he fetched it and placed it in the centre where she pointed to. She told them all to take their seats, then started sexy dancing, facing each one in turn. She removed her bra, and rubbed her nipples until they were fully erect, then bent over in front of each one, making sure they got a good view of her dampened pussy. She turned her back to Geoff, bent over keeping her legs straight and instructed him to pull down her thong. He did so slowly, making sure his podgy fingers touched the insides of her thighs as much as possible, but just close enough to her pussy to tease her.

She picked up the silk lengths and sat on the chair. She beckoned Arthur over and told him to tie her to the chair. There were four pieces, one for each arm and leg. Her arms were tied behind the chair, and with her movements restricted, told them all once they were undressed she was all theirs.

Katie looked down from her balcony at the scene in Geoff's living room. She'd turned off her bedroom light, checking the laptop to make sure it hadn't affected the bedroom camera recording, although the lights from Geoff's were shining across her garden anyway. She watched the girl stripping off, admiring her choice of underwear. Although she wasn't part of the show, she quickly ran inside and slipped on a pair of crotchless pantyhose. Katie loved the feel of nylon on herself and coupled with watching the show in Geoff's house, was getting turned on.

She watched as Arthur looked like he was tying her to a chair, then he wandered off and came back with something else. Whatever he'd got, it was used to form a blindfold. Now the show was going to start properly, as the old men started to undress. Katie watched them do so, and when Geoff removed his trousers and his cock sprang out, her hand dropped to her pussy.

Laura was sitting on the chair, blindfolded now with the tea towel that Arthur had fetched. She quivered in anticipation, hearing them undressing but unable to see. She felt hands on each breast, squeezing and rubbing her nipples, another hand squeezing what he could grab of her arse. She felt something hot by her mouth and stuck out her tongue to receive a cock. It pushed right in, a hand holding her head as he fucked her mouth slowly.

"Before we get right into business, is there anything you don't want us to do?" she heard Geoff ask her. The owner of the cock in her mouth removed it so she could answer.

"I'm on the pill but I'd prefer if you didn't come up my pussy, I don't want any old man babies! But you can come anywhere else," Laura answered.

All of the guys took turns getting Laura to blow them, Geoff saving his turn until last. He rubbed his cock all over her face, then held it still while she tried to force her mouth on it. She managed a few inches only, so Geoff wanked into her mouth for a while. When he removed his cock Laura asked him to remove her blindfold. six old men and their erections confronted her, John with a big smile on his face.