Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to make sure you enjoy this and that we do it the right way. Not on some couch," I said, kissing her shoulder. Laura pulled her face close to mine and rested it against my cheek as I entered her room. Laura flicked on the light switch with her toe, I could see that her room was like the typical college students: messy, clothes every where & various CDs and books strewn all over the floor. Her bed was surprisingly free of clutter, although not made up and the sheets were certainly a mess.

Laying her down gently, her head resting on a pile of pillows by the heavy oak headboard, I took a step back and removed my remaining clothing. Standing there with both of us naked, I climbed onto the bed next to her. She turned on her side to face me, and began to make light circles around my nipples with her fingers, running them all around and creating a sensual feeling for me. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips, gliding my tongue into her mouth. She welcomed it and used her own to wrestle around and explore my mouth, as I did the same to her. Laura couldn't help but pull on my shoulders, trying to pull me closer to her. I complied and was laying on top of her, my dick resting on her stomach as I felt my balls hang loosely against the wet folds of her pussy.

I could tell that she was anxious to get started, but I had other ideas. I gave her another kiss and then slowly slid myself down her body like a snake, making sure to give her pointed, erect nipples a lick for good measure on the way down. As I moved down her, Laura's legs parted instinctively to make room for my head and mouth, which were just inches from her pussy.

The fragrance of her pussy was quite strong, although a smell that served as a very strong aphrodisiac for me. She smelled fresh and clean, although the musk of a woman who was sexually aroused mingled in with this smell. Extending my tongue slowly, I licked and tickled around the edge of her bush, the sparse hair on the outer lips of her cunt barely covering her opening. My licking became more gradual and exploratory as I pulled my face closer and began to work my tongue inside of her. The excitement of her sweat, as well as the cum that she had leaked out in her arousal was sweet and tasty, not like a lot of other girls I have been with. Some guys detest eating pussy, but personally I think that since most girls will at least blow a guy, the guy might as well return the favor. Plus, the taste isn't THAT bad on most girls.

Laura was beginning to squirm and move her ass around on the bed a little bit as her breathing became a little bit more excited. She had moved her hands down to her pussy and was holding the outer walls open for my tongue. I would lick the outer lips all around and then stick my tongue deep inside of her, as deep as I could get it, before finding her clit and lightly blowing air on to as I rubbed it between two of my fingers.

She was really moving around now and it was difficult for me to keep my mouth near her pussy. Laura was gripping on to the sides of the bed tightly with her hands now as I took over and held open her pussy. The room was filled with her loud moans of pleasure and ecstasy.

Laura became even louder still as she neared the brink of orgasm "YES! YES! YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!" Laura screamed. Her body stiffened and she sighed contentedly as she orgasmed. I felt her sweet, warm juice trickle out of her onto my waiting tongue. She was heaving, her black hair strewn about the bed in a wild tangle of a mess. I continued to lick at her pussy some more, and she became aroused again, holding my head to her pussy lips as she bucked wildly about on the bed. It wasn't long before she came once more. I ate her out to yet another orgasm just a few minutes later, until she looked like she was about to pass out from pleasure.

Moving up to kiss her again, I knew that she could taste her own salty juices on my lips. She enjoyed the taste though, as she licked her lips seductively to get all the juice from off of them.

"Now you are ready," I said as I moved on top of her. Sitting on my knees, my dick pointed straight out in front of me. Reaching down on the bed, I pulled a condom out of my wallet (always keep them for safe measure) and opened the wrapper.

"Would you do the honors please?" I asked Laura as I handed it to her. She sat up a little and then slowly unraveled it down my shaft. The latex, along with her soft touch, made my 7 inch cock seem longer and harder than it ever has before. We now sat with our legs spread on top of each other, and Laura took me by my cock and began to guide the head towards her wet and waiting pussy.

As soon as I felt the head touch her outer lips, the sexual electricity that Laura had been exuding all night seemed to rush into me. Suddenly I felt like I had infinite strength, and I knew that my sex drive wouldn't quit. But first I had to make sure Laura would get through the initial part of our love making without getting too hurt. I got up onto my knees and placed Laura's legs around my waist. She scissored them by the small of my back and tried to pull me in deeper to her. But I knew the best pace to take things, so I resisted the easy access.

Running my cock head up and down her opening, I teased her a little bit as I put about half of it into her. She would gasp and whine softly whenever I would do this, striving in vain to get more of me into her. I pushed down on her legs and told her to relax. She seemed to comply, and lifted her head from the bed with great interest to watch as I slowly entered her.

She was extremely tight, although this was to be expected from someone inexperienced like her. It wasn't long before I hit an obstruction and knew it was her cherry. Laura felt me hit it too and she had a look of slight concern on her face.

"This is going to pinch a little, and you might bleed some, but just relax and think pleasant thoughts. I promise it will pass," I said to her soothingly as I reached my hand down to her chest and began to tease and tweak her nipples a little.

Laura just nodded and bit down on her lower lip. I bent down to the floor again and picked up her panties, to use just in case she bled more than I hoped she would. Setting them by her opening, I positioned myself in front of her again and slowly began to enter her. Once again I encountered her cherry, so I pulled back my cock from within her for a moment.

"Here we go. It will be over real soon," I said as I slid into her at a quick speed. I pressed down hard and deep when I felt the head hit her hymen, and I felt it tear around me as I pushed through it and into her tight love tunnel.

"Ouch!" Laura cried out. I could see slight tears welling in her eyes as she adjusted to the pain. I took the panties and blotted right outside her opening, as a small trickle of blood leaked out.

Wanting to get her over the pain and into the pleasure, I began to thrust in and out of her at a decent pace, my cock becoming coated with her juices. At first she was whimpering in pain from the friction our fucking was causing on her sensitive new area. But after only a few minutes her whimpers became moans of pleasure as both of us began to relax a bit while we were inside of each other.

The feel of her pussy around my cock, the lips sliding up and down like a mouth as I moved myself in and out of her no-longer-virgin cunt, was incredible. The sheer heat radiating from within her was like a furnace and the juices from our sweat and pheromones were heating up, filling the air with the unmistakable odor of sex. They say that Latin women can fuck long and hard and make it extremely hot. Laura was half Mexican, and totally new to this, but it still had to be the hottest sex I had ever had.

We had a tempo going now, as I fucked her missionary position. Since she had begun to enjoy the sex, I became focused on my own sexual needs as well, and began to stick it to her long and hard. I would push into her in short, deep strokes, feeling her pussy walls contracting around me as I hit the back of her cervix on nearly every thrust. Then I would pull almost all the way out of her, leaving in just the head before I thrust very hard back in. She seemed to like it like this best, gasping when I would pull out and moaning and screaming out loudly when I would push back in. Her room had become a blur during our lovemaking and I barely noticed that the bed was slamming against the wall as we bounced up and down on it.

Laura's beautiful breasts were covered in a sheen of sweat as we fucked, and I could see tiny beaded droplets form on her nipples. I couldn't resist, so I leaned down and licked them off. This caused Laura to moan and cry out in pleasant surprise as I teased her erect, jutted out nipple whilst I fucked her.

Her cries became louder and louder until she orgasmed again for the fourth time (at least that's how many times I counted) that night. She slowed down momentarily to catch her breath, but I was still inside of her and very hard, my body dripping now with sweat. I was getting exhausted but I also hadn't gotten off yet, so I was determined to do that.

Using the momentary relaxation by Laura, I grudgingly pulled out of her, my dick and the condom on it shimmering with her slick pussy juices. Rolling Laura onto her back, I had her get on all fours. Standing on top of the bed, I bent down a little as I entered her sweet pussy once more. The feel this time was even better, as I was getting into it at a new angle. I felt myself sink in as deep as possible, down to her hot core. Her aroused and exposed clit was poking out from her sweet, tender folds and I rubbed my palm against it as I slowly pushed in and out of her. Laura was moaning yet again and this time I thought I would concern myself with getting off before I worried about her having another orgasm. I bent over her back and continued to use one hand to play with her clit while I used the other to fondle her tits, which were swinging back and forth now like a couple of udders.

Meanwhile while this was going on of course, I was rapidly shoving in and out of her. My angle of entry into her varied: sometimes upwards, sometimes straight ahead and sometimes downwards. The rotation and randomness of this kept Laura guessing, and she would coo and moan every time I would thrust into her.

I felt my balls begin to tighten as I was about to blow my load. I pulled out of Laura yet again and rolled her over on to her back. Placing her legs up on my shoulders, I slammed back into her hard. I was like a jackhammer as I thrust into her sweet, warm pussy. She knew I was close, so she began to talk really dirt to me to try and get me off.

"Oooo, you like fucking my little virgin cunt don't you? You like taking the cherry from an 18 year old huh? Yea, I know you like it! That's so good. Now you can cum. I want you to cum. Fill up that condom...fill it! HARDER! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH! THAT'S IT! FUCK ME! FUCCCCKKKK MEEEE!!! YEAAAAA!!!!!" Laura screamed out. I couldn't hold back any longer and I orgasmed into the condom, filling it with so much sperm that some actually seeped out at the edge (thankfully it wasn't inside of her cunt). I felt my dick shrivel some so I pulled out of her and collapsed on the bed. Laura moved over me and slowly pulled the condom off of my now soft cock, careful not to spill any.

Laura then shocked quite a bit when she put the condom to her lips and sipped out some of the cum from within. I was in shock at such sluttish behavior, especially from a virgin, but Laura seemed to enjoy it and relish the fact that she wasn't the innocent little girl any more.

"Yum. Tastes good," she said, a sultry smile on her face. She could tell how shocked I was at her behavior, but she just gave me a devilish smile.

"I said I was a virgin. I didn't say I had never tasted cum," she said, laughing a little.

Not wanting to waste the remaining cum I guess, she slowly spilled the rest of it onto her tits. I watched as my seed rolled seductively down her chest, splashing onto the bed sheets below. When she ran out of cum, Laura began to rub what remained on her body deep into her skin. Laura then climbed up next to me in bed and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. It felt weird to taste my own cum on her sweet little lips, but it was worth it after the amazing sex I had just had.

"Thank you John. You made sure my first time was special. I love you.," Laura said as she lay on top of me, her breasts crushed into my chest.

"You're welcome. And I love you too," I said as I lifted my head up and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She laid her head onto my chest and drifted off to sleep.

Sleeping in the next morning, when we both awoke we were horny and hungry. So after a quick trip to the store to buy pancake mix (and more condoms) in which we could barely keep our hands off each other, we spent the rest of the day making love and eating and generally enjoying being with each other.

That was the start of the best relationship of my life. I had never before, nor since, felt as close to a person as I have with Laura. But happiness is fleeting and the old adage is true: nothing gold can stay.

Upon completing college, I asked Laura to marry me. I was heartbroken when she turned me down, not for another man, but for life itself. She wanted to go out and experience the real world alone and not even with the man she loved and the only person she told me she had ever been able to trust. This was a bitter pill for me to swallow, but I loved Laura too much to crush her own hopes and dreams. I let her go, and to this day I regret it.

Ever since Laura nothing has seemed the same. The sky not as blue, the grass not as green, the true beauty of the world now cast in a darkened shade. I know in my mind that I did the right thing but my heart does not feel this way, nor will it ever.

All I can hope is that some day I will meet Laura again. Someday...

- THE END -

12