All Comments on 'Laura'

by Jessie92

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PickFictionPickFictionabout 4 years ago
Well done

Excellent story and writing. The multiple voices of Laura lent a cleverness and unique aspect to what was happening. I'm sure many people don't think things happen that fast but, why not. May have to check other of your writing.

Jessie92Jessie92about 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Pickfiction

I was wondering if anyone was reading it. Yes, it was fast as things tend to be on here, I think that is the nature of the genre. Anyway, thanks. Comments are the best feedback! Glad you enjoyed!

PickFictionPickFictionabout 4 years ago
Something else

I forgot to mention in the previous comment that the story seemed to dance or skip along with a bouncy rhythm and I found I was smiling as I read. Made the whole thing just fun to read.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
Good one!

Enjoyed this with a smile! Would be great to have a chapter 2!

TGun3112TGun3112about 4 years ago
Super Story!

I really enjoyed the story...wish it could've been longer! There was a smile on my face the whole time. I loved your character development, Laura is such a fun person! Keep up the good work.

Oh, by the way, you have another really great character "Natalie" She's also fun and interesting. I think there's a good bit more that you didn't tell us about Miss Natalie!

Please tell us more and continue Natalie's story.

Thanks for all your great stories!

TD

SirColin77SirColin77about 4 years ago
Loved the inner voices

had me laughing out loud. Glad the heart and mind finally agreed with the pussy. 5 stars.

Jessie92Jessie92about 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feed back!

Seriously, it is nice to know someone has read my stuff. I do have plans to continue this but I have a lot of irons in the fire at the moment. Yes, I am working on a Natalie chapter, as well as the 5 years over due continuation of Jessica, and another Adele. Oh, and a couple more new stories. Well, three at the moment. I will publish as I get them done. Thanks for the comments!

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 4 years ago
I'M IN LOVE!

Will you marry me?

Light-hearted...Sweet...Adorable...

Your interior monologues are FABULOUS!

New favorite author! Lucky me! I get to read your other stories!

Thanks, so much!

cliff_edgercliff_edgerover 3 years ago
Great Story and Internal Wrestling!

Great story Jessie. I love your writing and the way you pull the reader into the inner-dialogue and internal wrestling. I could swear I was right there on the beach, under the cabana and in the mind of Laura. Great job! I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful Story! I really enjoyed her inner dialogue - and the fact that she had 3 voices. Normally, I'd expect two - heart and head - but in this case the third made it so much more effective. And the repetition of 'F him! F his brains out!' made me laugh, although I laughed throughout at other parts, too. And appealing to the judges for a ruling was great.

I thought we were headed for a fun first day and evening, and then sex perhaps the next day - particularly when she asked for patience. I thought his taking her top off right after her saying she didn't want to move too fast was a bit insensitive on his part. I would have had him moving a bit slower. But you're the author and write the story you want to write.

But still a definite 5* story. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous