Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop, but get those pants off." she ordered. Peter kept his face in her pussy and stripped, albeit awkwardly.

When Laura felt her orgasm nearing, she barked "Fuck me! Hurry! Fuck me now!" She held her lips wide as he stabbed his cock into her wet pussy and shoved.

Laura wasn't sure if it was the fact that she finally had a cock in her in after five or six years, or the fact that it was nice, big and stiff, or simply the taboo thrill of fucking her son that did it... But she came after five or six strokes. Her orgasm flooded her whole body and she cried out.

"Oh god! I'm cumming! GAAHhhhhhhh!"

For Peter, the feeling of his cock sliding into her warm, snug, and wet pussy was better than he had ever imagined. He stroked a few times and when she cried out, he blew his load. At that moment, as his cock jerked and spurted over and over again, As Laura's orgasm sent wave after wave of ecstasy through her, their orgasms colliding. In that moment a stronger bond was formed. Lovers united in passion, yes. But moreover, each was suddenly and intensely aware of how much they needed this. How much they craved this taboo fulfillment.

To his credit, and Laura's amazement, not only did Peter fill her pussy with an incredible amount of cum, but he didn't shrink or wither, but remained stiff. Slowly he resumed stroking in and out of his mother's pussy. Each stroke made squishy sounds and felt wonderful. He'd never been this aroused before.

As for Laura, she felt more alive than she had in ages! She relished every stroke of his big, resilient, young cock. God, it felt sooo goood! She reached out and caressed his chest, waist and firm ass.

"Oh yes, Baby! That's it. That's what Momma needs. Such a good boy! Such a good cock!"

They fucked slowly for what seemed like forever. Laura giving herself over completely to her young lover and crying out as each orgasm burst from her pussy. Peter loved everything about the experience. From the feeling of a woman in his arms to the taste of her sweat as he kissed her neck. He loved her smooth skin against his, the sounds she made and the caress of her hands on his back. But most of all, Peter loved her eyes. Gazing into them as they made love, Peter saw a need, a desire, a hunger. She needed this, and he surrendered to her.

When morning came, Laura was happy. Peter was spooning her and she could feel his morning wood against her ass. She didn't regret the previous night. Not in the least. They had left the sofa and she'd taken him into her own bed where they had made more slow love over and over until both were tired and sore and she'd fallen asleep in his embrace.

This was Saturday and she was grateful that she didn't have to go to work. She could stay with him all day. But now she faced the choice of morning sex or coffee, She decided to have both. Peter awoke to his mother kissing, licking and sucking on his cock. She eventually mounted him and rode him to his climax. Then she showered and went into the kitchen, popped a pod into the machine and sat staring out the patio door with her steaming cup. After a while Peter joined her. He wasn't a coffee drinker, instead pouring himself a mixture of juice and energy drink. Peter was wearing gym shorts and smiled as he sat down gingerly.

"I had no idea sex was going to leave me so sore..." he said.

"Novice!" Laura said smiling. "Do you want to quit?"

"No, just maybe slow down a bit."

"Okay, that's fair. I wouldn't want to break you and have to do without again. So why don't I make us some breakfast?"

She fried a couple of ham steaks, some hash browns and eggs for them both and after eating they went out onto the covered patio. It had started raining and looked like it was going to all day. Peter was a little shocked that she was sitting there in only a light, short robe but decided that with the rain, low light, trees and the privacy fence she must feel pretty safe from view. She patted the space next to her on the wicker loveseat. Peter sat and Laura shifted to recline against him. He instinctively put his arm around her. He wasn't sure what to do with his hand though until Laura took it and slipped it inside her robe and onto her breast. Peter caressed it softly.

"There, that feels nice." she said softly.

They listened to the rain for a while, then Laura sighed.

"Peter, you're too stiff. Relax!"

"Sorry Mom, it's just a little awkward still..."

"I know it must be... Look, why don't we just talk. Tell you what, now that we're intimate, we can discuss things we couldn't before. So in light of that, I'm sure you have questions, right?"

"Damn right I do." Peter answered. "You sure?"

"Hey I'll answer what I can and will tell you if I don't feel like it's something I can deal with."

"That's fair. Okay first off, tell me about losing your virginity."

"Wow! Right to the point, huh? Well..."

"I was eighteen, in fact it was just a couple of weeks after my birthday and Gloria invited me to a sleepover. We were supposed to be celebrating our pending graduation. There were five girls there, who they were doesn't matter now. But after eating a couple of pizzas we all changed and sat around talking. Of course sex was the topic. Two of the girls had already lost their virginity and we were asking them questions. Now most of us were wearing sleep shirts, just baggy T-shirts, you know? But Gloria was wearing a babydoll, a short nightie with spaghetti straps."

"Oh, like your green one." Peter said.

"Yes, like that one. But Gloria's was pale blue and quite sheer. And at that time she had, well we all had perky, firm breasts, but she also had the most unusual nipples. The whole areola was like a dome on the breast and the nipple stood out stiff from there..."

"Oh, they call those 'puffy nipples' or just 'puffies' online." Peter said. "I actually like them. Susan, the girl I got topless, had those."

"Well they were the first I had seen and she saw me staring. Well soon we were all topless and comparing tits. Touching followed and then kissing and such. The experienced girls pretended to be guys and showed us different positions to have sex in. I was thrilled and we all were aroused. Then one of the girls produced a dildo. It was very realistic but thankfully not too big. Challenges and dares were made and before long each of us got fucked by another girl using the dildo. Gloria did me. We also practised sucking cock with it."

"So Gloria took your virginity with a dildo..."

"Yeah."

"And that's when you discovered you liked pussy?"

"No, not really. We'd kissed and fucked with the dildo, but no one had gone down on anyone yet. Well, a week later my folks went out to a car show in Raleigh. They were going to be gone all day so I invited Gloria over. I asked her to do me again but she used her hand instead of the dildo and this time made me orgasm. She also went down on me and I then had to go down on her. We spent the whole day making out."

"So what about cock? When did you get your first cock?"

Laura laughed, "Hey! I think I deserve to get some answers too! When you got this girl topless and saw her tits, what did you think?"

"I thought they were beautiful. Strange maybe, but still sexy. I started sucking on them right away. She liked it too. Sue said she couldn't wait to get pregnant and nurse not only her baby but her lover as well. She seemed really focused on it. Hell, I thought it sounded great! I just didn't want to be a daddy that soon. I planned on either using the condom I had or pulling out and cumming on her. Course, that didn't happen."

"Why not? You never said."

"Well, after I made her cum with my mouth, she returned the favor and when I came in her mouth she gagged, choked, spat it out and got mad at me. She was too loud and her sister caught us. They had a big fight and I decided to slip away."

"Smart boy."

"Thanks, so back to my question. When did you get your first cock?"

"The same night of Gloria's sleepover. See, after a while we actually did go to sleep. I woke up at about four thirty and needed to pee. I went to the bathroom and just as I was about to leave, Gloria's older brother Steve came in. He had on only some boxers and was sporting a huge hard-on. We stood there looking at each other for a few seconds and then my hand was suddenly on his cock. It felt big and stiff unlike the smaller dildo. He asked if I wanted to see it and I said yes, so he pulled down his boxers. I played with it, stroking him and his hands were playing with my tits and then my pussy and I was hot and horny and he turned me around and fucked me from behind as I leaned on the sink and tried not to make noise. He was bigger than the dildo and I thought he was going to split me open, then I orgasmed and my knees gave out. He pulled out and helped me sit on the tub edge. I looked at his wet cock and decided to try oral on him like we had with the dildo. It was weird but good. He loved it and I liked the sense of accomplishment and maturity, the feeling of risk was a thrill too. He came and I had my first taste of cum. It was strange and salty, but I really loved salty foods. And since we all thought we were supposed to do it and love it, I didn't hesitate. We might have screwed again but Gloria needed to pee and discovered us. She didn't get angry, just grinned. Steve left a few days later for basic training. I heard he became a decorated pilot, got married and had kids."

"Wow..." Peter whispered.

They cuddled there for a while and Laura told him about the pledge party and her brother, even though she'd planned on keeping it a secret. But Peter was so easy to talk to and the whole taboo subject matter had become suddenly thrilling.

"So that explains a lot." Peter said.

"What do you mean?" Laura asked.

"Well, when we last stayed over at Uncle Tom and Aunt Sue's place, I felt like there was something going on."

"Well he did ask me if I wanted to fool around but since Sue doesn't know and certainly wouldn't approve, I said no."

"No, not that. See, I think he's fucking Jewel..."

"His daughter!?"

"Yeah, you know how he has that big workshop? Well, I was hot for Jewel, she was so cute and liked to pretend to accidentally flash me sometimes. So I watched her. And I saw her sneak out to the workshop. And a few minutes later Uncle Tom went in. And he didn't blow up at her for being in there like he did to everyone else. I snuck closer. All I could make out was her saying 'yes Daddy, yes Daddy' over and over, and then after a while he left. A few minutes after that she left. I didn't put two and two together until now."

"That randy bastard!" Laura said and then laughed. "Well as long as she's legal and it's consensual and discrete... oh well."

Peter had been kissing her neck and ear while caressing her breasts. This, combined with the naughty tales,had Laura quite aroused. The sky darkened further and the rain came down harder. On an impulse, Laura stood and dropped her robe, stepping naked out into the rain. The feeling of freedom thrilled her and the rain on her skin felt invigorating.

Peter watched his mother for a moment, then when she held out her hand, he dropped his shorts and joined her. They embraced and caressed in the downpour. Peter's cock was stiff and erect and Laura turned and bent over, grabbing her ankles. Peter fingered her pussy once and then slid his cock in. A few strokes were necessary to spread her juices and then he held her hips as the fucked in the rain. It was wild and crazy and so visceral and feral. Peter didn't last and came quickly, pumping his load deep inside of her. But rather than pull out, Peter held his cock in deep and used a thumb to tease and toy with his mom's puckered asshole. Laura gasped and moaned. She let him play a bit longer then stepped away and stood facing him.

Her eyes were huge, wide with shock and she bit her lip. Taking him by the hand they raced into the house and into the shower. She lathered up his cock and then turning, shoved her ass towards him.

"Fuck my ass Peter."

Peter gripped his cock in his fist and pressed the knob against her sphincter and pushed. There was resistance at first and then he was suddenly in her. He stroked and slid in deeper...

And Laura cried out.

"OHMYGOD! Ohmygodohmygodohmygod.... FUCK! That's huge! Gahhh!"

Peter was amazed at how tight it was, almost painful, but exhilarating. Reaching around her cupped and squeezed her tits for a bit, then slid his hand down to her pussy and began to rub in circles around her clit. Then he started stroking in and out of her ass...

Laura was on her tiptoes and held tightly to the shower handles as she gasped with each thrust of Peter's cock into her ass. It had been fifteen fucking years since she'd had anal. And that had been a strap on, not a real cock... the last real cock he'd had in her ass was... god, twenty years ago. Damn! It hurt, but it was also thrilling. Laura pushed back as Peter thrust. Her sodden hair hung in the shower spray. Just then, Peter reached up with his free hand and collected it, pulling it back into a ponytail. He pulled too hard and Laura cried out. He apologized but she barked at him.

"Do it! Get rough, pull my hair, fuck my ass! Go on! Do it! Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard! Harder!"

Peter pulled her hair, forcing her head up and back, his hips thrust harder and he listened to her feral growls, so loud and saw a side of his mother he would never have guessed existed.

"Fuck me harder!" she growled as she grabbed the shower safety rails and pushed back against him.

Peter did. And he stopped rubbing her pussy and started rubbing her clit directly.

Laura came unglued. Her body jerked and shook and she screamed. Her knuckles were white where she gripped the railing. Everything went white. She screamed again into the vast whiteness swallowing her...

Peter held her limp body, shocked at her reaction. Slowly she started to come around. He led her close, supporting her, kissing her forehead and whispering softly to her. Her body trembled but she slowly raised her eyes to meet his. Laura raised her arms and wrapped them about him as she sought to control her breathing. He could feel her heart pounding.

They washed themselves clean and dried off. Peter helped her to bed. She was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. Outside the storm abated and the clouds drifted away. Peter glanced at the bedside clock, Damn! It was only 2 PM! But she was spent and he was sore, they needed a break. He watched her a moment longer and felt an surge of love and affection for this amazing woman.

They napped for a couple of hours and Laura awoke first. She lay there and reveled in her reawakened sensuality. The sex had been great and she wanted more. She caressed her pussy and slid a finger inside. Luckily she was still able to produce lots of fluid when excited, and Peter was definitely exciting... Or was it the taboo that excited her? Laura thought about it. Peter wasn't experienced and still fumbled, but he was gifted with a nice big cock and the stamina of youth. There were probably lots of boys his age similarly endowed. Yes the sex was good and would get better, but it was clearly incredible sex because he was her son. The thrill of the taboo made her heart pound and she wanted him again. She loved feeling his flesh pressed against hers. Too long she had slept alone. No longer she vowed. No longer.

Laura rose up and kissed her son's chest, then straddled him. Her breasts pressed into his chest as she rubbed her pussy against his groin. Quickly his cock swelled and stiffened. Laura positioned it and slid onto it and down. Deeper and deeper into her it went and she gasped as it filled her and stretched her pussy. Ever so slowly she slid up until only his large knob was still inside of her. She lifted one large breast and as Peter watched, she sucked her own nipple as she slowly slid back down his shaft. Peter took the other breast and sucked on it as his mother fucked him.

Laura took her time, this was too good to rush. His cock felt so big, filling her completely. She coached him, guided him, until he was able to relax as she rose, and strain and swell as she slid down his shaft. Laura felt and fought the desire to speed up and forced herself to make this last.

Peter was in heaven. This, the most beautiful, sexy and desirable woman he knew, was riding his cock with agonizing slowness. She was in total control and every second was exhilarating. Her pussy was so amazingly warm, soft and wet. He could feel the wetness running down his shaft, onto his balls. Her tits, the tits he'd seen glimpses of a few times and longed for his entire life, they were there, in his face and real. They were soft, smooth, big, and heavy. The sight of his Mom sucking her own tit was wild. He'd had no idea she would like it. But apparently she did. She allowed him to suck the other one and winced when he sucked too hard. She admonished him and coached him. She cooed encouragement and praised his efforts. She stared into his eyes and he couldn't look away. He'd looked in her eyes countless times before, but this was different. This time there was a deeper connection, like a curtain had been opened and he could see further into her. He saw past his loving Mother. He saw her soul. Her hungry, passionate, and needy soul. He realized she didn't just lust for him. She needed him. Her tit dropped from his mouth.

Laura dropped her breast too, and stared into Peter's eyes. She felt a deeper connection, a sudden awareness that this was going beyond fucking. She lowered herself, her breasts on his chest, and her lips parted as she felt her eyes moisten.

Peter realized she was no longer fucking him. His dick was deep inside of her and his arms wrapped around her waist. He was shocked by the fact that, more than fucking her, he wanted to kiss her. All they had done to this point had been awesome and wild, but they hadn't kissed.

Laura's lips parted and she wondered for a split second why they hadn't kissed. Then Peter's hand was on the back of her neck and his mouth met hers.

The first kiss, the first contact of their lips, was cautious, hesitant. Laura sighed and took the plunge. They kissed again, firmer. And again, freer. And again, hungrier. She surrendered to her desires and offered him her tongue. They kissed open-mouthed and passionately. Laura ran her fingers through his hair and began to rock her hips.

Peter thought his mom had the perfect lips and every kiss was electrical. His hands slid down her back and he squeezed her ass. When she rocked forward onto her knees, Peter began to thrust in and out of her pussy. Their mouths were still locked and their tongues wrestled as he picked up speed. She was moaning in his mouth and he gripped her hips and began lifting and shoving in time with his thrusts. The room was filled with wet squishy noises and the sounds of flesh slapping together. Faster and faster he pounded. Her moans changed to whimpering and crying but she held on and continued to kiss him. Then he felt her body react. Her pussy spasmed and squeezed his cock, her back arched, her head tilted back, eyes clenched shut and she cried out.

"GAAAAHHHHHhhhhh!"

Peter kept thrusting and his mom kept cumming. She grunted, groaned and cried. She rocked forward further, as if to escape his raging cock. Peter held onto her and continued to fuck her. Her tits were in his face and he buried his face between them. Her cries of passion became pleas, as she struggled weakly in his grip.

"OH GOD PETER! PLEASE! GOD! OH FUCK!"

"AHHHH!" Peter cried out and came.

As spurt after spurt of his warm cum shot inside her, Laura gasped. She could feel it. She could feel it splattering in her. And she loved it. God he was such a stud!

Laura waited until he was truly spent, then cupped her hand tightly over her pussy as she dismounted. On a whim, she turned and picked up her phone. She selected video selfie mode and hit record. Holding it in front of and slightly below her pussy she pulled her hand away. Slowly white cum began to seep from between her lips. Then larger gobs emerged and dripped. More and more suddenly flowed out. Some dropping in globs, others in long streamers. She shifted her stance and the cum now flowed onto her inner thigh. A river of cum ran down her leg. God, had she EVER had this much cum from a lover? She clenched and forced out more. She pointed the camera at the puddle on the floor and then back up to her pussy. Then she ran her fingers in between her labia and into her pussy where she fingered herself for a moment before slowly withdrawing. They emerged with a big glob of cum captive. Slowly she raised her hand and the camera to her face. She smiled and then sucked her fingers clean. She panned the camera over to the bed where an exhausted Peter had fallen asleep. Turning the camera to face her again she smiled and whispered,