Laura

Story Info
Mom Discovers Son.
7.7k words
4.69
73.9k
147
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,754 Followers

Laura Bishop stared at the video on her laptop in disbelief. The woman was obviously her. It was in her own house, her own bedroom! It showed her clearly enough with amazing resolution. The video showed her entering her bedroom from the attached bathroom, wrapped in a towel. She then dropped the towel and dressed. It was her typical morning routine each workday. The video showed her in profile and from the rear. The only frontal nudity was a reflection in the mirror on her dresser. The most shocking thing was the description below the video.

"This is the sexiest woman I know. I can't stop thinking about her. I wish I could make love to her, but I know that will never happen. I can only dream."

The website was a porn site that featured hidden camera videos, mostly of ex-girlfriends, revenge porn they called it. But there was one section for something called "Family Fun". That's where this video was.

Laura hadn't even known such site existed. But she'd received an urgent message from her best friend Gloria that she was coming over with something important to discuss. Gloria had opened the link to the video and sat down across from her as she watched the loop play over and over.

"Oh my god!" Laura muttered. "Who? Who would do this?"

"Come on, Laura, You know perfectly well who did it." Gloria answered.

Laura looked up and shook her head, "Not Peter! My son would never..."

"Sure he would." Gloria interrupted. "Besides, do you know anyone else who would have access to your house? Your bedroom? And the technical knowledge to pull this off?"

Laura sat in silence for a minute, her eyes again drawn to the video.

"But... that would mean..."

"That he is a normal, healthy boy who, like most, fantasizes about the one woman he's around the most, the one woman who loves him and cares for him, his mom." Gloria said.

"I... I had no idea."

"Most never do. And most boys never act on the crush or curiosity. A few do."

"Do what?" Laura asked.

"Dare to explore." Gloria answered. "Oh, most of the time it's harmless stuff like checking out your bra size while doing laundry, or sniffing your panties, or maybe even masturbating into them. Peter just happens to have the skills to do this."

"I need to find that camera." Laura said, setting the laptop aside.

"No!" Gloria said with some force. "Absolutely not! You would crush him and the embarrassment would stay with him for the rest of his life."

"Then what do I do?"

"Let him watch." Gloria said shrugging. "It's harmless enough."

"What!?"

"Why not? He's nineteen, and the website has plenty of hardcore porn for him to watch, people fucking every way, everywhere, from solos to orgies. You name it, and there's a video category for it with thousands of videos of it. The fact that he wants to watch you dress or undress is pretty tame really."

Laura glanced at the categories in the banner at the top of the page. Everything was there all right. Still...

"There's even a category for incest..." Gloria added softly.

"Oh my god."

"Go on, click it. You're curious now aren't you?"

Laura looked up at Gloria and her mind flashed back to that party. She and Gloria had been pledging the same sorority and they had been tasked with having sex in front of the senior members. A senior had gone out and grabbed a boy at random and brought him in. Much to their surprise, it had been Laura's brother Tom. They managed to hide this and the sex had been quick and dirty and they'd been accepted. Later Laura had met with Tom and tried to apologize. Instead, she and Tom had ended up making love again. And again. She'd even allowed Gloria to join them a few times.

"But that was twenty years ago."

"So what? It happens, apparently a lot. Families know better than to admit to it, though a few are open enough to post videos." Gloria said as she moved to sit on the sofa next to Laura. She reached over and clicked the Incest tab, then began scrolling.

Laura saw videos of Father/Daughter sex, Sibling sex, Mother/Daughter sex and tons and tons of Mother/Son sex. She felt an increase in her pulse and her eyes widened as Gloria played one. Laura watched as a chubby middle-aged woman fucked her barely legal son. The woman spoke of teaching her son an important lesson and ended with her son spraying cum all over her face.

As Gloria scrolled on, Laura asked,

"How did you find out about my video?"

"I saw it as I was scrolling through and recognized you and your room."

"Why were you scrolling through this site?"

"To see this..." Gloria said and hit play on a video.

Laura watched as the video showed what she recognized as Gloria's hot tub. It was obviously at night and only a few candles burned. Laura knew it was quite private and secluded behind a screening panel. The camera seemed to be above the panel, looking down into the tub. Gloria came into view, stripped naked and climbed in. She relaxed there for a minute, then she was joined by her son Keith. Laura gasped as Keith stripped and joined his mother. They kissed and caressed each other for a time. Then Gloria turned around and Keith took her from behind. Laura was stunned but couldn't take her eyes off of the video. Her best friend was getting fucked by her own son!

"That..."

"Was fantastic," Gloria said smugly. "He's absolutely amazing. However, I threw a fit when he posted the video. He's in the doghouse and knows why. Boys just don't think, you know? Still, he fucks me when I want it and I want it a lot."

"Oh my god!"

"Yeah, I find myself saying that a lot these past few weeks."

In spite of her shock, Laura found herself laughing. "Really? He's that good?"

"Yes. Multiple orgasms every time we fuck. Oh sure he's not as experienced as Duane was, but he has a hell of a lot more stamina and he cums in bucket loads!" Gloria sat back and smiled. "I've never been happier and more satisfied. Ever. Duane running off with his boy-toy hurt, but it has turned out to be the best thing that could ever happen to me. Keith knew his dad was bi and hated that I was neglected. All he wants is to make me happy... And he does."

"How... how did it happen?" Laura asked.

Gloria smiled as she recalled, "I was celebrating the finalization of the divorce with a pitcher of margaritas and a dildo in my hot tub when Keith came home and came out to check on me. He had no idea I was naked and we talked. The entire time I was using the dildo. He said he was glad it was over and admitted that he knew about Duane for years but was afraid to say anything. He said it was wrong for Duane to string me along and leave me 'neglected'. He said he would never do such a thing if he had a woman as lovely as me. I asked if he truly thought of me as 'lovely'? He blushed and said I was beautiful. 'Sexy?' I asked. Again he blushed and said yes, I was the sexiest woman he knew. I felt aroused and probed further. What was so sexy about me? He hesitated and I pushed, finally he answered that he had always liked seeing me in hosiery, he loved my legs. I raised one out of the water and scoffed that it wasn't anything special. Oh, Laura, he couldn't take his eyes off of it. I teased him a bit more and could tell he was aroused. I asked him if my legs were the only thing sexy about me and he said no, my tits were too. I rose up until my breasts were on full display. His eyes bugged out and his jaw dropped! I let him stare and then moved closer to him and placed his hand on one. He was trembling with excitement! And I was aching with desire, my heart was pounding! I showed him the dildo and said it was as disappointing as his father. I told him if he truly wanted to make me happy, to strip, get in the tub and fuck me. Plain and simple. He did and it was absolutely fantastic."

Laura found herself aroused by the tale. She bit her lip. She had divorced Philip after finding out he had been screwing around. The past five years had been enforced celibacy as she had been afraid of making a mistake and getting hurt again. Then too, she had focused on her job and investments and on Peter. She had a wand and masturbated once in a while, but it wasn't the same as...

Fucking a young man. Fucking her son. A gorgeous boy who clearly wanted her.

"I can't believe it," she muttered.

"What? That I'm fucking Keith?"

"No. That I want Peter." She grinned, "I can't believe that I'm actually thinking about it."

Gloria smiled. "He is very good looking. Tell you what, You fuck him, then maybe later we'll arrange to swap sons. I wouldn't mind giving Peter a go."

Laura smiled back, "Or maybe we'll just all share your hot tub..."

"Oh?" Gloria leaned in close. "You want some pussy too?"

"I haven't had pussy since we celebrated graduating State."

Gloria smiled, getting closer. "God, now THAT was a hell of a party!"

Their lips met and the kiss lingered. Hands touched and grasped. Then, just as Laura was thinking of taking her friend to her bed, the phone rang, startling them both.

Laura looked at the caller ID, "It's Peter!" She answered the call. "Hi, dear, what's up? Oh? Really? That's too bad. No, it's okay. It happens and it's really not a big deal. So you're on your way home now? Okay, see you soon. Love you, bye."

Putting the phone down she looked at the laptop. The paused image of Gloria and Keith fucking in the hot tub seemed incredibly arousing.

"He's been let go, they've canceled the project and let all of the interns and new-hires go. He sounds depressed. Aaannd since he's on his way, that pussy will have to wait."

"Too bad. I've actually been without pussy for a while myself. Still, you have to decide how you're going to get him to fuck you... Without embarrassing him. You ARE going to fuck him, right?"

"I guess so," Laura answered.

"We could let him discover us naked in bed..." Gloria offered.

"No thanks. I think the first time should be just the two of us."

"Yes, you're right. It should be special."

"Well, you'd better leave. I'll call you tomorrow."

After Gloria left, Laura went to her bedroom and stood where she had been in the video. Judging from the angle of the shot, she guessed the camera had to be by her TV. She picked up the remote and turned it on. Then, standing there as if watching TV, she could safely scan the area. Finally, she spotted it. A small black plastic box on the bottom, right next to the remote sensor lens. She wondered if the camera was on... Then decided to put on a show in case it was. Quickly she stripped naked, careful to keep her back to the camera. Then she put on an oversized, baggy blouse of beige cotton. It had the tailored shirttail that rose on the sides and hung low in front and back. On her, it covered her ass and reached several inches below her crotch. She left the front unbuttoned down to about nipple level. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and smiled in the mirror. Damn, she looked good. At forty-two she was heavier than she'd been most of her life, but not bad. She had nice legs, her ass was bigger than she wished, and her waist thicker, but they were offset by her large breasts. Recently she'd had to buy new bras, and been amazed to discover she was now a 40E. They no doubt were a big part of what Peter fantasized about. Boys were almost always focused on titties. Hearing a car door slam, she turned off the TV and went downstairs just as Peter walked in.

Peter had a box of personal items as well as his backpack and set them on the hall table before turning. He froze when he saw his mom. His eyes widened for a moment and he smiled briefly. Laura wrapped him in a fierce hug. She was sure he knew she was braless and she held the hug longer than normal.

"Oh, Baby! I'm so sorry they let you go. It's not uncommon, and you'll find another job in time."

"Yeah, well it helps that I wasn't the only one getting fired. Several of the engineers saw it coming. They said the design was overly complex and was going to be costly."

"Well, I assume you never got lunch so how about I whip us up something?" Laura said as she led him into the kitchen.

"Uhm, sure."

They continued to talk as she cooked. She was careful to not flash him, yet give him a tantalizing show without being obvious about it. Still he had to realize that she had nothing on under the blouse. They sat at the dinette and ate and she happily noticed in her peripheral vision that he was ogling her every chance. When they finished, Laura put the dishes in the dishwasher and went into the living room. Peter followed, aroused by her casual display of skin.

Laura lay on the sofa, reclining against the right arm. This pose caused her left breast to sag and display a great deal of its fullness. Peter sat in the recliner to her right, but shifted to face her more. She reached out and took the laptop from the coffee table. The movement caused her breast to droop into full view. She pretended not to notice and opened the laptop and it was still on the image of Gloria and Keith. She muted the sound (Keith had added a bit of rather unpleasant music) and hit play. She watched Gloria's face this time and saw she was clearly loving it. The joy of a good fucking. It had been, what, about fifteen, sixteen years since she'd felt that? How had that happened? Well the last ten or so years of her marriage had been a slow downhill slide sexually. Philip's performances had been less and less thrilling, spontaneous or energetic. Of course it was about this time that his affairs had begun she had later discovered.

Younger, thinner, blonder... every one of them.

Peter shifted in his seat and Laura realized that her laptop now obscured his view. She knew she had to initiate this because he never would. She just needed an opening...

"Mom, can I ask what's going on?" Peter broke the silence.

"Oh, uhm sure. Well Gloria came over and we... uh watched some videos..." Laura took a deep breath then continued. "We were just making out when you called. You kinda interrupted my plans to get some pussy, but that's okay. We'll just hook up later." She glanced up from the laptop.

Peter's mouth was hanging open.

"What? Didn't you know she and I had a history? Granted that was ages ago, but we figured it was time to pick up where we left off. Of course she gets plenty of cock too and I'm quite jealous. Seems she has a boy-toy eager to please her." Laura sighed.

"Holy shit..." Peter said softly.

"Look Hon, I'm sorry if my frankness shocks you but hell, you're nineteen now. An adult. We should be able to talk about sex. Right?"

"Uhm... yeah, I guess so. It's just surprising is all."

"Yes, I guess it is." Laura smiled at him, "So... let me ask you first off... Are you still a virgin?"

Peter blushed, "Uh, yeah. I guess so."

"What do you mean? Are you or aren't you? Have you had sex or not?"

"Well, no, I've never had sex, but I've made out a few times and been with a girl who gave me a blow job, and I got to... uh, go down on her...but that's as far as we got."

"Oh? Well, that's something at least. Was she any good at it?"

"Huh? Yeah, I mean, it was the first time for both of us and I really liked it but she... uh... didn't like it when... uh..."

"When you came in her mouth?" Laura finished for him. "Yeah, I get it. Look, she probably had no idea what it was going to taste like or how to swallow quickly without gagging. I've known a couple who really like the taste of cum, but for most of us, it isn't enjoyable. We do it because it pleases our lover and it's a powerful tool we can use. I'll do it and smile but personally, I'd rather my lover fill my pussy with cum. I love the feeling of that hot mess oozing out and running down my leg or ass. I like feeling it, even playing with it. And facials? Humph, I'd rather he covered my tits in cum than my face."

Peter was captivated, she had him hanging on her every word. He was leaning forward in his seat, so Laura moved the laptop slightly to improve his view.

"For that same reason, I'm not real crazy about him cumming in my ass. Oh don't get me wrong, I've done anal, but I prefer vaginal."

"Y-you've done anal!?"

"Well, when I was in college... we had some wild parties. Well, tell me, was she at least pleased with your cunnilingus?"

"Oh yeah! She loved it! She came and screamed and everything!"

"Oh that's wonderful! Too many guys are clumsy, rough or try to force it. I'm glad to hear you have skills there. Frankly I too loved eating pussy, as well as getting some good tongue action. I guess that's why, even now, I continue to groom myself. I guess I kept hoping to get some action. Well, it feels better when I masturbate too."

Peter was grinning from ear to ear. "Holy shit Mom!" He shook his head in disbelief, "I had no idea. Look, I'm sorry I messed up your plans. If you want, I can leave and you can call her to come over."

Laura smiled sweetly at him, "No thanks Sweetie, she's probably already with her young lover. It's nice of you to offer, even though we'd be using the sofa rather than my bedroom... So, no free show for you."

Peter froze.

"Yes, dear, I know about your little camera. I was upset at first, but then I saw the video and I have to say I'm flattered that you think I'm worthy of your attention, although you know that posting the video was stupid. Right?"

Peter blushed and hung his head. "Yes, sorry Mom. I... I just got carried away. It was the first day and it's the only video of you and you were so beautiful and sexy and I didn't think it through. I'm sorry."

"Okay," Laura said after a moment. "I'll forgive you, but you need to make better judgements. My face isn't real clear so no one will recognize me. Gloria recognized my bedroom first. But what if someone else did? What if your Dad saw it? He could make real trouble for us! I'm glad I repainted and changed the dresser after the divorce."

She sat for a moment as if thinking, then smiled and turned the laptop to face him. "But enough about that. Tell me what you think of this."

She hit play and the video started from the beginning. She watched his face and saw his recognition of Gloria, then the open mouthed shock when Keith joined her and they began fucking.

"Holy shit!" he said.

"I know, right?" Laura said. "That's her boy-toy. She said he's worth the risk, pleases her anytime and every time. Plus, she knows he's clean. That's what I need. A young, eager cock, hard and ready to fuck whenever I want. Do you think you could do that for me? Because if you can't, I'll understand."

"Geez Mom! Are you serious?"

"Dead serious. But no videos! And if you fuck me you have to keep your mouth shut about it. You tell no one. Furthermore, you fuck only when I say so. No begging either. I can't and won't have you bugging me for sex when I have other things on my mind. But don't worry. You see, I've been without for too long and I plan to use you as often as I can manage. Does that sound like a deal you can keep?"

"Hell yes!"

"Okay," she smiled and shifted on the sofa, spreading her legs and lifting her shirt tail, "Come show me your cunnilingus skills!"

Peter pulled off his shirt and knelt on the floor, his face between her legs. He kissed her thighs and marveled at her beautiful pussy. Laura had thick, fat labia with a deep cleft protecting her delicate looking inner lips. And when his tongue slipped between them, he was greeted by a great deal of sweet, juicy goodness. Her clit was much bigger than his previous girlfriend, boldly and proudly protruding from its hood. When he flicked it gently she flinched and giggled. This was unbelievable and he focused on the task and forced himself to slow down.

Laura found that Peter did indeed have some skills and he gently worked her up until she was panting and moaning with desire and pleasure. She knew a climax wasn't too far away and decided she wanted to cum with him. A virgin boy wouldn't likely last long once he got inside of her.

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,754 Followers