Laura and Greg Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,957 Followers

"Suck them," I taunted him and pulled back when his mouth came closer. Then before he got upset, I pushed my nipple in to his mouth holding his head in place. "Yes! Lick my nipple. Harder. Suck it good."

I let him suck each tit and until he had his fill, but I wanted more. I pushed him away and fell on the bed lifting my ass so I could pull my panties off. Enough games I thought. My burning pussy needed attention and I wanted o find out how it felt to have another man's tongue lick it. An other man's fingers probe it and another man lick my clit.

Steve did not disappoint. I have to say in this regard, he was better than my husband. Before long he was fucking me with two fingers as his tongue lapped at my excited clit. Spreading my legs, I let him eat all he could feast on and then some. His tongue was fantastic as he circled my clit with it. In minutes he had me cumming hard.

I think I almost pushed him off the bed when my legs strained, and I pushed my groin in his face. I think I groaned or moaned; maybe both. My first orgasm was so strong. All that tension and arousal made me a rubber band ready to snap. And having snapped, I was ready for more.

"Stay down there," I told him and spread my legs wider lifting them up toward my chest. "Lick it... lick my clit!"

I was a woman possessed. I think I came three times more and his jaw locked. He pulled away then and tried to get some feeling back on his face. I almost laughed when I saw that his lips and chin were covered with my white cunt froth. My cunt juice. On my new man!

"Come up here," I ordered, and Steve did just that. "Take your shirt off."

As he tossed his shirt I noticed to my delight that his cock was hard as a rock again. the sight of it made me want him inside me more than anything. My legs spread as if on their own and I looked down at my wet gash spreading. I was shaved clean. Not because Greg liked it, but because I liked the feeling of my panties on my bare cunt, quim, twat, vulva... money maker. My fuck hole!

"Fuck me Steve."

The sound of that utterance has stayed in me since no matter how long it has been and who else has been there. Three little words: Fuck. Me. Steve. The act. Who would be fucked. And the man to fuck me. Not my husband. But another man. A different man. THAT was the thrill!

The memory of Steve crawling between my married legs with his hard married dick, approaching my wet married cunt will be seared in my married brain forever. Craning my neck, I looked down at my widely spread, inviting legs as he approached my open wet cunt with his hard dick. A dick not my husbands. A dick I deserved. A dick that I needed.

His purple head touched my cunt lips and I felt a jolt of electricity at the sensation. Another man's dick touching my cunt. He almost teased me with it by rubbing it up toward my clit, but something in his head gave and instead he pushed in spreading me open. I stared in disbelief and amazement as a cock other than Greg's... yes, other than my husband's speared into my wetness to part my walls and invade my inner sanctum.

He pushed in until all of him was in me in one stroke; his groin tapping on my bottom and my own aroused nether regions. I think I squealed in delight just from the thought of what we were doing. He held his dick in me and pushed in deep trying to find my bottom. He hit my cervix but never went all the way down like Greg does. But I didn't even notice then. And I wouldn't until we had been fucking for some time. I was that focused on the new dick. New... hard... cock.

I think the emotions of the moment and all the arousal made my pussy pulse as he began to pull back and push back in time after time. The more he fucked me the more I stared at his cock entering me and the more my cunt burned with desire. I was gasping and breathing hard as he thrust in me again and again smacking his body on mine. There were slapping and squishing sounds from our bodies and my juices. There were his slight grunts and my deep breaths interspaced by groans as my mind and body was overwhelmed by pleasure. Raw and new pleasure!

I forgot the world then. I forgot my job, my life, my kids, my husband, my marriage, my family... everything. All I wanted was this dick in me and to be fucked this hard for as long as possible. It felt so unbelievably good. And as we kept fucking I arched up at him matching his thrusts feeling another orgasm building.

"Fuck me, fuck me," I grunted as my body tensed again. "Fuck my cunt!"

I have to give it to Steve. He sure did fuck the shit out of me. I think making him cum in my mouth helped. Had he fucked me first we would have missed out on the fun we had after I swallowed his load. He just kept going and going like an energizer bunny. His cock was really not that special. Not overly thick or large at a bit over six inches. But he knew how to fuck a woman. Being that woman, I appreciated his effort in a way he could not believe nor that I could explain.

He wanted to show off a bit I guess and pulled away before I could stop him. he flipped me over and I let him. For a second I was worried he would fuck my ass; something I wasn't sure I wanted to give him. But he allayed my fears when he yanked up on my thighs lifting me up. I got the hint and hopped up on my knees. I couldn't see his face, but he hesitated for a long second before moving toward me. Knowing my ass had impressed him fed my ego.

After moving his knees in place, he pushed his cock back inside me. I gasped at how the different position made his cock hit all the right spots in me. Different spots for sure. As he settled on a new rhythm smacking his hips on my ass with each thrust, I buried my face on the sheets and enjoyed the sensations. He would make me cum twice more before he had me lay back down on mu back again. But my mind was no longer on him. I was thinking of how I wished Greg had been there to see me fucked by this man. A man not him, not my husband, not Greg.

I imagined him fucking his brunette slut on the other bed and then seeing me and losing his rhythm and staring at me in disbelief. Seeing another man sticking his dick in his wife's cunt. And his wife responding to this other man by cumming over and over on his average dick. That Steve was average made it sweeter. Greg did not deserve the notion that a bigger dick made me cum. That would have been too rational. Of course, a bigger, fatter dick would have that effect.

I laughed thinking about it. Watch me Greg I thought. A man with a cock less than yours is making me cum and cum and cum. And I am about to make him cum. Bareback in my pussy. What you thought was your pussy; yours and yours alone. The thought of it drove me to the edge. I started fucking back at Steve wanting to make him explode.

"Fuck me... fuck my cunt..." I grunted at him staring into his eyes. "Shoot your cum in my pussy."

And in my mind, Greg stared as the brunette looked at him in disgust as he watched his wife get fucked, dicked, rutted, bred to oblivion by another man. Steve never knew the depraved notions in my head as he fucked me harder and harder.

All he wanted was to fuck me until his cum exploded in my fuck hole. And I wanted it too. I wanted to feel his cum in me. But it felt so good that I came again!

As I grunted and my eyes rolled back, I think poor Steve had enough. I mean he is only mortal. And he was fucking the blond office goddess who just this morning had passed his office to hers with out even a good morning. And now he was rutting me like a bull in the pasture about to inseminate me.

He never said anything like 'I'm cumming,' 'here it goes', or whatever. Steve just tensed, shoved in my cunt one last time and held himself there as he groaned like a wounded animal, and came. And came and came and came.

I never knew that a man's cum load was tied to his excitement level as it did with Steve that day. I would later wonder if Greg dropped a similar big load on his brunette during their lunch date. But as Greg heaved and pushed deeper and deeper to get his seed in me, I felt it drip out of my cunt down my asshole and probably staining the sheets.

I held him there thinking of Greg watching and smiled.

'Did you see him cum in me Greg?' I thought imagining him siting dejected and agonizing on the other bed as the brunette stared at Steve thinking she had been fucking the wrong man. 'Yes, you little bitch,' I thought. 'I'm the better woman.'

The aftermath was anticlimactic that afternoon. We took showers. Separate ones on my insistence and I made him wait. When he got out, I was dressed and gone. I had washed his cum from the outside of my body, but not inside. The nasty part in me, the vengeful wanted me to bring some of it home for Greg.

'I have a present for you hun.'

Before I pulled my panties up I waded a paper towel in front of my pussy hole trapping Steve's cum in me. I also didn't bother washing out my mouth. I wanted to return home a freshly fucked and used woman.

When did get home, Greg, my caring husband told me the kids were still at my mother's. I smiled at him and opened my arms out to him or a hug. This would be an epic revenge I thought as he hugged me and his lips got close to mine.

"There's something different about you," he said with a slight smile. "Did you get a raise?"

"Something like that," I replied and let him kiss me.

I guess after all the fucking and gasping and swallowing, there wasn't much of Steve's cum in my mouth when Greg kissed me. But I remember rolling his last wad around my mouth until it was in every nook and cranny of my hot mouth. As our lips mashed together and opened, my tongue sought Greg's and made sure my mouth fluids and his mixed.

"There you asshole,' I thought as I made sure he had plenty of my lover's cum in his mouth.

"Wow!" my loving husband said. "That was quite a kiss!"

"Good," I replied. "We can do more if you want. Let me go change and go to the bathroom really quick."

"Whatever you want," he replied much to my amusement. Oh, I had what I wanted, but I wanted to share.

In the bathroom I tossed the rolled up paper towel in the toilet and then flushed. I didn't need to pee, and I also didn't want to ruin my desert for Greggy boy by peeing Steve's cum away. Pulled my dress down and then walked out.

Greg was waiting for me just outside.

"Where do we do it?" he asked all eager. The bastard. He had just fucked that brunette and wanted to stick it in me?

"On our bed," I replied.

As Khan said in Star trek II, "revenge is a dish best served cold." And Greg was about to be served his dish.

In our bedroom I let him kiss me again and unzip my dress. My body was clean on the outside as he touched me and undid my bra. For some reason still not clear to me to this day, I found myself aroused by his touch. My nipples hardened as he licked and sucked them.

"Harder," I said, and he responded.

Not just with his mouth, but with his hands. The bastard was probably jacked up by his noon fun and wanted a piece of the ball and chain didn't he? Well, he would get that and a bit extra.

"Greg, I want you to eat me," I said pushing my panties down.

He smiled and took over pulling them off as I lifted my legs up for him. he looked down at me and undid his pants. Dropping them he pulled his boxers off next. Damn him if his cock wasn't hard as a rock. He was bigger than Steve and that turned me on. A freshly fucked cock. I should have been repulsed, but I was turned on instead. But not enough to make me forget my original revenge intent.

"Eat me first," I said and spread my legs.

"Shit Laura," he said. "You're already wet!"

'You bet I'm wet you asshole,' I thought. 'With another man's cum.'

"Get down here and make me cum," I said seductively watching his face focus on my splayed wet slit.

As he approached my freshly fucked pussy with his mouth I nodded inwardly.

'Come and get it you piece of shit!' I thought.

And come over he did. I felt his lips touch my open cunt lips and his tongue reach deep into my hole. I nodded openly in satisfaction and sweet revenge as he lapped up another man's cum from his wife's pussy. And letting him eat I did.

"Its been a while since we did this," he said. "You taste different."

"I hope you like it," I said to him trying not to be overtly snide.

"Hey, I like eating my wife's pussy. Your clit is next."

"No, lick my cunt hole some more. I like it. It feels just right when you do it."

"Sure, thing hun," he said and dove down again spreading my cunt lips with his hands. His tongue went back to work on my cunt hole lapping up more of Steve's spunk. And I couldn't resist straining to push more of that cum out for Greg to have. I even moaned to make him think he was making me cum. And it worked because he was eating and licking noisily as his tongue and lips worked my hole.

"Can I lick your clit now?" he asked. He sure wanted to please. His guilty conscience was getting to him I thought inwardly.

"First stick your fingers in there and take some of my juices out and lick them for me to see," I said. "It turns me on."

And I watched enjoying my revenge as he dipped one then two fingers in me swishing them around before pulling them out to stick in his mouth.

"Did that taste good?" I asked him acting all turned on. Which I a way I was.

"Fuck yeah," he said licking his lips. "We should do this more often."

"I'll see what I can do," I replied thinking Steve would be all too happy to provide some more cum for Greg to eat. "Now get up here, kiss me and stick that dick in me. I need you inside me."

Greg needed no more incentive talk after that. He hopped between my legs, kissed me with his cum covered mouth and plunged his dick where another man had been just an hour or less before. As he grunted and heaved in me, I smiled up at him. he smiled back not knowing what I had done to him to replay for his betrayal to us. He deserved it.

After ten minutes of fucking where I actually came twice, Greg came as well. A long strong cum, mixing his with Steve's.

'Congratulations mother fucker,' I thought. 'You just mixed your cum with my lovers after you ate his from my cunt. Have fun with that.'

"That was fantastic," Greg said. "The best in a long time."

"Yeah," I replied. "It sure was."

"Oh, look at the time!" he said. "I better go get the kids. Are you coming?"

"No, I'll take a shower and get dinner going." I said.

"I already ate," he said with a smile as he dressed again.

I smiled back and lay there naked, legs spread and freshly fucked; again.

------------------------

I was at work the day after catching up on stuff that needed my attention feeling happy. I had a smile on my face as my assistant came in bringing me coffee.

"Someone had a good evening," she said, and I smiled and nodded. If she only knew.

I had seen Steve in the hallway earlier, but we only smiled and kept going. No touching and no overt signs of what we had done. I was glad about that. So long as he behaved properly at work, I planed to indulge in his cum services again.

And I did. Again, and again. And I fed his cum to Greg again and again. The bastard deserved it as I was sure he was fucking his brunette slut.

By then I had so convinced myself that I was the wronged party only getting revenge that I deserved that I didn't want to realize that I was the one that had become the slut.

A slut that didn't care where this road was taking me and what would happen to me or my children if I was exposed. All I wanted was to have fun fucking and being fucked. To enjoy being wanted and treated like a sex goddess.

Eventually Steve was not enough and there was Tim from an architectural firm, Ron the policeman and Nikos from the travel agency. All in the same building. How convenient?

---------------------------

It was a couple of months since Steve and I had begun our affair that we were invited to Greg's parents' house for a family barbecue. We got ready with the kids and drove over. There were other people there too.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you," he said. "My cousin is working at my job now. I'll introduce you."

"How nice," I replied. 'More assholes from the asshole's family,' I thought.

We went inside and started the usual family greeting thing. Hi, hug, kiss, next. I was talking to his mother when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey hun, I want you to me my cousin Celia," I head Greg and turned.

And there standing next to him smiling was the brunette from his job; his cousin. The woman I thought he was fucking and cheating on me with.

I fainted.

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,957 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
32 Comments
Mr_BradyMr_Brady2 months ago

Oh wow, I didn’t see THAT coming. Enjoyed it ☀️

oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

Oh you pulled that one off so well.

Loved it from start to finish

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Great Writing, Great Story! Great Ending. Whoa, LOL I love a happy ending! Thanks,

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Good solid erotica right there.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Rebirth Her betrayal destroyed him, but she kept one last secret.in Loving Wives
Free Pass My wife Destiny decides to use her free pass.in Loving Wives
More Stories