Laura and Greg Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up to see guilt in my cousin's face. She smiled uncomfortably as the tape continued.

"So what are you planning to do now?" I heard her ask Garrison on the tape.

"Let's just say that Laura will be one of my assets."

"Assets?" Celia asked.

"She will go where I send her and fuck who I send her to fuck," Garrison replied.

There was silence on the recording for a second. Then Garrison spoke again.

"Don't look at me that way Celia. The world is not a nice place. People use each other. Either you use others, or they use you. Don't ever forget it. And don't forget that I know you were fucking your cousin. Do you want your family to know what you were doing?"

"No," I heard Celia reply.

"Good, then be a good girl and suck my cock the way I like."

The recording ended then and I could see Celia's face twisted in anger and disgust. A tear ran down her face as her lip trembled.

"Don't ever question my loyalty to you again Greg,' she said staring at me directly. "I had to fuck that monster and suck his cock to get this information for you. I did that for you Greg. I just hope I am in time to help you and Laura before she does something she regrets."

"Thank you Celia," I replied reaching out to touch her hand.

She pulled back at first, then changed her mind grabbing my hand to squeeze instead and then walked briskly out of my office composing herself before opening the door.

------------

After two days of tension, Laura sat next to me after the kids went to sleep. She seemed more relaxed. But I was not sure what had happened to change her mood. Not having heard from the investigator, Janice, I didn't want to push the issue. I wanted to be sure before I confronted her. And to be honest. I was giving her an opportunity to talk to me first and come clean.

We had sex that night, but it was very vanilla, and we hardly talked before or after. It was just frantic fucking. Afterward, Laura held on to me and cried. I kept my mouth shut, but it wasn't easy. She eventually fell asleep and I did too at some point. I woke up in cold sweat in the middle of the night. She was asleep and I lay next to her until I too drifted off.

The next day, I got a call from Janice. I didn't want to meet her at work, so I left and met her at a coffee shop not far. She gave me a polite smile as I sat at her table and we greeted each other. The first thing I did was inform her of Celia's recorded conversation with Garrison.

"He's a piece of work, isn't he?" I said. She shook her head and made a face in disgust.

"I have some information regarding our last conversation," she replied. "I tracked down your father's whereabouts those days your wife visited your parent's house. We spotted your dad's car going to the Anderson hotel. Your mother left about half hour before she arrived. Then he left right after your wife arrived in his car. His windows are tinted, so we could not tell if he was with anyone."

"Shit!" I replied in frustration. "Sorry."

"It's OK," she replied. "So we went through the Anderson logs and he had a room registered there the last three times. The first time he was a walk in. He was not alone Greg."

I looked at her and I could tell she was uncomfortable with my stare. The look she gave me was one of sadness and...pity?

"Greg, you will not like this," she said.

"Was Laura with him?" I asked. I remember my voice breaking at the thought. But by then I had had time to process it and just wanted to get it over with and know.

Janice nodded.

"Yes Greg, she was. She was apparently in his car when he drove off. They drove into the hotel garage where they cannot be seen from the street. Then he walked to the front desk to get his room confirmed while she waited for him in the lobby nearby. Then he went to the room alone and she followed. I guess they decided to use the same room which he reserved each time thereafter. She just took the elevator up to his floor and went to his room. Then they returned and he dropped her off at her car down the street from your parent's house. She would drive to the mall right after and then go shopping and come home. That's it."

I shuttered in realization of what I knew. My father had fucked his own son's wife. My wife had fucked my father. Her father in law. But I surprisingly did not shutter at the thought of what they had done, but at the fact that I was not really shocked as I should have been. Any normal person would have been. But the recent revelations about my family, Laura's and the Gray family left me numb to what Janice had just confirmed. Numb is an understatement. It left me cold and empty.

"Thank you Janice," I replied. "Is there anything else?"

"Actually there is," she replied and again I saw trepidation in her expression as she looked at me. What could possibly be so bad after hearing my wife and father had an affair that would get to me?"

"Greg, after what I just told you, I am a bit reluctant to pile on. But you need to know this too."

I shook my head and scoffed with a wry smile.

"What is it? What can possibly top what you just told me?"

"You need to hear this conversation we recorded of your wife's office this morning," she said. "But not here. Let's go to your car."

Once outside she placed a disk in my player and let me hear it.

"Hello Laura," said Garrison with the voice tone I was learning to detest. He was in her office. I heard the door close.

"I had a feeling you would call on me Garrison. What do you want?"

.

"First thing I want to remind you of is your situation. No need repeating it. I know you remember. Now are you ready to do what I need you to do?"

"I don't think so Garrison," she replied. "Sit your ass down."

"I don't think you realize the gravity of your situation," he replied with that smarmy tone of his.

He really sounded like a character out of a B movie these days. How could I have been thinking this man had been decent and caring. I had to reevaluate my ability to spot good from bad characters in life. Or was it that he has fostered in me trust since I was a child and I had just assumed he was my father's friend. My father! I had trusted him at one time as well; that had gone so well I thought with morbid sarcasm.

"Shut up Garrison," Laura said with a strength I never knew she had. "Your sad attempt at blackmail ends today."

"Such a nasty word from such a nasty girl," he replied. I pictured him smirking.

"Keep it up asshole," she replied not falling for his intimidation or scorn. "You are in for quite a surprise."

"And what is that surprise pray tell?" he replied sighing as if mildly irritated.

"In this state, incest is illegal shithead," she replied.

"And?" he replied indignantly. "I have not committed that offense. Are you insane?"

"No. Actually I am not." Laura replied. "But I find that you fucked your own daughter knowingly without her knowledge of who you were to her. And that is a crime."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Garrison spat back. I could tell he was pissed.

"I am talking about you knowingly fucking your own biological daughter. I am talking about her mother willing to testify that you knew she was your own flesh and blood. That you seduced your own flesh and blood knowingly and willfully. Now you get it don't you?"

"You!" he said in shock. You?"

"Don't act so surprised," Laura said with scorn. "You knew I was your daughter and still had sex with me."

"I never knew!" he protested. "This is first I hear of it."

"Not according to my mother," Laura taunted him. "A certain Anais Ryan who is willing to testify that in court. You will find that a mother is very protective of her daughter when the said daughter is being blackmailed by her own father. Don't you think?"

"But it's a lie. I never knew. Did you?"

"No, I didn't. But Anais your old flame from college will testify you are my father and knew. DNA testing will verify it and you will be convicted and jailed. Jail Garrison. Think about that. No money will be able to save you with DNA confirmation and my mother's testimony. And definitely my testimony as well. But don't worry. I will visit you in prison just to laugh at you from behind the glass window. Do they do that these days? I saw that in a movie."

Garrison said nothing in reply.

"What do you want?" he spat out.

I had to give it to him. He was arrogant and a shit at heart, but he was pragmatic. Realizing how Laura had him cold he switched and went right to negotiation.

"Oh, that will come later Garrison. The bill for your blackmail will come due and it will be costly. But for now, you will turn over to me the video and pictures you have of me. If I find out you held back on any, I will nail you to the wall. You will stop calling me and threatening me. When I tell my husband, and trust me I will, you will apologize to him on your knees..."

The way Laura spoke to Garrison was downright scary. This was not the wife I knew so far. There was steel in her mannerism and I got that just from hearing her. I could just imagine her eyes boring holes into Garrison's damaged psyche just then.

"What!" he replied.

"I don't want your apology you piece of shit," she spat at him. "But I want it for my husband. The man who is one hundred times the man you pretend to be. The man who idolized you and thought the world of you. I was a fucked up slut when I came on to you. You should have slapped the shit out of me for propositioning you. If you were a true friend and mentor to Greg, you should have kicked my ass out and went right to him and told him what a shitty wife and person I was. Instead you rode me like the human garbage you were and still are."

"You didn't seem to mind then," he snickered.

"Shut up asshole," she told him. "Yeah, I was an entitled slut whore when I called you and I will live with that shame for the rest of my life. I will worship the ground Greg walks on because I know I am not worthy of him. You on the other hand are shit walking the earth. From now on, things for you and us will change. In front of others, you will act like nothing happened. I know you are in line to be the new CEO of your company. When you become that, the price for blackmailing me will be made known to you."

"Let me guess," he replied. "You want Greg to be the Chief Financial Officer with the salary and perks to match."

"Garrison," she replied with that ominous voice again. "That's just the start of it."

He said nothing then coughed to clear his throat.

"I will have the video turned over to you by tomorrow," he replied.

"Not that easily," she said. "You can have copies made and use them later. I and an associate of mine will make sure you don't renege on your agreement. And one more thing Garrison."

"What's that," he asked. I could tell he wanted out of that room as soon as she would let him.

"What you know and what you think you know about anything else you plan on blackmailing me, you have better forget it. If you have any evidence against me, you have one day. Just until tomorrow afternoon to turn it over to me. If I find out that you kept anything. If I see you try to black mail me again. If someone else tells me what you told them. I will ruin you and make sure you become a prison bitch with a ruptured rectum in the state pen. You got me asshole?"

"It's a deal," he replied.

"No," she said. "A deal is among equals. You are not my equal. You are my bitch. The price of you staying out of prison and becoming CEO is that you will remain my and Greg's bitch until the day you die. And get this. If you even think of having us killed...I and my mother have left legal depositions of your guilt and crime that will come out upon our death. If my mother dies, you have better hope it's after you. If I die, my lawyers and Anais will screw you to the wall. Now get the fuck out of my office and call me tomorrow to let me know when to come get what you have.

I heard the door close and Laura sighed before she said one last thing.

"Fucken asshole."

Janice and I stared at one another. There was little to say after that.

-------------

Laura - On the way home from meeting the Washingtons

I looked over at my husband thinking he may look back at me not knowing what I was about to say, but he was staring at me with cold unflinching eyes; a look of determination. When had he stopped the car I wondered? My mind have been someplace else, but it should have been in the here and now.

"I have a confession to make," I said trembling. How would he take it? Would he toss me out?

"Go ahead," he replied with the same look. The same hard cold look someone gives to the guilty. And I did feel guilty just then.

"It's about what happened when I was cheating on you. Who I cheated on you to be exact."

Greg - Laura's confession.

"Who did you cheat on me with that you feel the need to confess Laura?" I asked still staring at her. "We had agreed to move past all this and you not to mention names. Didn't you tell me that there were too many men in your list and that you didn't know many of them?"

"I didn't know most of them Greg, but there were some I knew. And sadly there are two you know off."

"OK," I said. "I know that Steve asshole from your job, who is the other?"

"Greg," she said biting her lip and then continuing. "The one you need to know about is more than just someone I went to bed with."

"How so?" I asked waiting for her to see if she was honest with me or not. I had a plan about that. And part of it was her punishment.

"Greg, I talked to my mother last week. She finally told me who my biological father is."

"Wow!" I tried to act surprised. "Who is it?"

"Brace yourself Greg, you know him. Its Garrison. Garrison Gray."

"Shit!" I replied trying to feign some sort of honest surprise. Yet I knew my acting abilities were barely to par. Had she bought it? By the way she continued wrapped up in her story and probably guilt, she did buy my response. I smiled inwardly.

"Greg," she said with trembling lips. "There is more."

"More?" I asked keeping up the act more confident of fooling her.

"Yes," she replied. "Greg, you may divorce me for this, but...I had sex with Garrison."

"Really?" I replied. Only this time I acted harsh, angered but barely in control. It wasn't far from the truth. Even if you know what your woman is about to confess, it still hurts to hear it. "And why are you telling me this now?"

"Because he tried to black mail me," she replied. "He had video of us together and was planning on showing it to you if I didn't do as he asked."

"Did you know he was your father before you had sex with him?" I asked.

"No," she replied. "Mom told me just last week. It floored me."

"I bet," I replied.

"Greg, I can tell you are upset," she said. "It was..."

"Just sex?" I finished her sentence.

Laura just nodded.

"Who initiated it?" I asked knowing the answer but wanting to test her again.

"He had made passes in the past," she replied without hesitation. "But I was the one who called him."

"Why?" I asked. "Why him?"

"Why not him Greg?" she replied without any sense of guilt. "He was just another dick. Someone we knew, but in the end just a man to fuck."

"You didn't think that him being my mentor made him different?" I asked.

"How Greg? Were you fucking him or something?" she replied dismissing my disapproval when I shook my head. "Greg, I have apologized for cheating on you and am trying to make amends. I thought we had agreed that the who did not matter. But the why did."

I had to admit, she had a point. We had dispensed with the notion of sexual exclusivity between us. So the who didn't matter much. And in some ways I had crossed the line of fucking someone who was family. Considering she had fucked my father of all people, fucking Garrison was not that important.

"So what happened with him. You said blackmail."

"I told him that if he tried that again, I would go to the police and that Anais would testify that he knew I was his daughter while I did not. The last being true."

"How did he handle it?"

"He didn't like it, but he knows he is my bitch...our bitch, sorry," she replied with a smirk.

"And the stuff he has on you?"

"He has given me the tapes and picture files. He had it on a laptop, and I took the laptop with his password. I let him know that if any of it comes out, he will be sorry, and we will ruin him. I also let him know that if anything happens to any of us, our lawyer will turn over Anais' deposition to the prosecutor's office."

"What did you ask of him other than that?" I asked wondering if she would bring up my father and her. Secretly, I hoped not. This was part of my plan.

"He offered to make you corporate CFO after he is the CEO." She replied. "That's almost a lock correct?"

I nodded. The announcement of his nomination by the board was forthcoming as soon as the existing CEO retired the following week.

"Congratulations Greg," she said with a smile. "CFO and you are not even thirty-four yet. Keep this up and you will be CEO before forty."

"Greg," she said with some hesitation. I wondered what she was about to say and decided to cut her off at the pass.

"So you fucked Garrison," I replied. "That's going to take some getting used to. I replied. And I have to get even. I can't have him lording that over me day in and out."

"Even?" she asked. "What do you mean?"

"I...have...to...get...even," I replied slowly. "What the hell do you think that means Laura?"

She looked at me with a worried expression. She could tell I was still angry. I was in a way, but I wanted to distract her from unburdening her conscience about fucking my father. NO. That was not going to be forgiven tonight and laid to rest. I was not going to make it that easy for her. So I went on the offensive.

"You had a list of people to fuck when you went on your fuck quest? Well, so do I. And for us to get even, I have to check off a few people on my list Laura."

I saw fear and anxiety in her face as I spat out my intent. Her lips twitched as if she was to say something. But she didn't. She realized without saying anything that she had crossed a line by fucking Garrison. A line that I intended to cross myself. Payback was going to be a bitch. I planned to get even with all our family mother-fuckers. Garrison and my father both for starters. And anyone else along the way I found out had stepped on my toes.

"Greg," Laura said with a gentle tone trying to reach me and calm me down. But I raised my hand and stopped her.

"You have a problem with his Laura?" I said raising my voice just enough to see her cringe. I made a fist with my hand to add to the drama.

"Please be careful with this Greg," she replied. "We have children. We can't do anything to hurt them."

"We? Who is we in this?" I asked with the same tone.

"Us Greg," she said. "We are a team you and me. If you want to get even with anyone, I am on your side and your accomplice."

"What if some of the get even part involves you?" I said staring at her down.

"I understand Greg," she replied. "I deserve it. How do you plan to get even with me? Do I suck your cock with other women's cunt juices on them again? Because I will do it. You name the bitch and I will suck your cum out of her cunt if you want. I've made my choice in life Greg. I am your woman from here on as long as you will have me."

"There will be times you will know what I am doing and who I am doing. Sometimes you will help set it up. Others you will be there to watch. But in one case, you will not know and will not try to interfere or find out. Do you understand Laura?"

"Yes Greg," she replied submissively. "We'll do it your way."