Laura and Greg Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," I replied having the upper hand for now.

I had diverted her from confessing about her and my father. That had been my goal. I wanted her to keep that inside and have it eat at her for as long as possible. Years if possible. That was my revenge.

And by keeping her from knowing that I knew about her and my father, I hoped to stop her from warning him.

"Laura," I said ominously. "I will be watching you. If I find out that you warned anyone that I am coming for them, you and I are through. If I find out you cheated on me ever again, you and I are through. If you ever stab me in the back for anything, you and I are through. Is that clear?"

"Yes Greg," she replied. "I'm your confidant and partner in crime."

She gave me a slight smile which I returned with a smirk.

"Good," I said. "Let's test that. We're going to my cousin's place."

I saw a shadow descent across her face. One of fear and anguish.

"Do you have a problem with that?" I asked.

"No Greg," she replied as I started the car again and drove off.

-------

Laura 2004

I had done as Greg asked. I had gone with him to Celia's and watched him and her have sex. It was the most humiliating experience I had to endure when after he came in her I had to clean his cum off her cunt and lick their juices off his dick. He had made me do it before after fucking her, but Celia had not been present then. Nor had I been made to clean her pussy with my mouth after. This time, Celia watched me be humiliated, but to her credit did not say a word to add to the humiliation. Her turn was next.

After he fucked her and I cleaned her up, we rested and then he fucked me and had Celia clean us up. It was Greg's way of making us both submit and declare our loyalty to him.

Throughout it all, Greg had looked at me repeatedly with a cold stare. Not once did I consider disobeying him. I had disrespected him and had to atone for my transgressions.

There was no way I could confess to him about what I had done with his father. I had planned to, but his anger had made me realize that if he found out about that we would be finished. There was no way I could take that chance. No way. I would have to live with it. Live with the fear of discovery from now on. And also live with the guilt. The guilt and fear dissipated as the years passed, but it always lingered around me. And I accepted it as the price of having my family together and being able to raise our children and eventually reconnect with my husband as time passed. Time did eventually heal us. It did, because we both wanted it to.

Royce, Greg's father and I had discussed it and had decided to never speak of it or ever reenact our infidelity. And that was where it would stay. The secret that was also the albatross around my head. As the years passed, Greg and I worked together to raise our children and live our lives. We attended our group swinger meets, got our work promotions and eventually I helped him get even with those he thought had done him wrong.

From that night on, I took on my role of Greg's bitch and co-conspirator.

But that is a story for future chapters.

-----------

Note from the author:

And now you know.

There will be more chapters of their exploits. Will Greg get even with Garrison? Will he teach his philandering father the lesson he deserves? Will the Loving Wives critics be able to get past their hate of swingers? What about Celia, and will Kalimaxos include some of his other characters in this story? Don't miss the next exciting episode of LAURA and GREG!

Toys sold separately.

  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
NotalwayssureNotalwayssure28 days ago

Can’t wait for more.

OhiolongdongOhiolongdong2 months ago

Great story. Needs to be finished, please.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulay10 months ago

Wow, my comment from a year ago is one of the most recent comments. This doesn't need to be loving wives, in fact it shouldn't be, because I think pretty clearly Greg is in the wrong if he's using emotional blackmail, but oh well. Still would love to see this story continued /finished.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 2 years agoAuthor

to Cito22

I have not returned to this story for two reasons. One, I had other things to write, and two, I don't just want to toss something at you that is not good. I have been kicking this story around and the more I do, the more I want to take it to group sex and be done with the whole Loving Wives aspect of it. I may do a chapter that deals with Greg's dealing with his old man. But that would be minor. As you may have noticed, I no longer write in LW - for a reason. Most people there hate my guts because I don't give them BTB revenge stories, or because they think I'm immoral. If you want a big revenge story, you won't get it from me. I'm tired of that shit. But since I have had quite a few requests to continue this story, I will at some time. In the meantime, I am kicking it around on how to approach it. Thanks for your interest

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Interdiction Wife doesn't like husband's reaction to her planned date.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
Rebirth Her betrayal destroyed him, but she kept one last secret.in Loving Wives
Tell You Twice A wife's success creates changes in attitude.in Loving Wives
More Stories