Laura and her Toy

Story Info
A short story about Laura and her Sub.
4.1k words
4.56
8.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaCalva
LaCalva
87 Followers

Fictional and for amusement only

Written by LaCalva, June 2022

Story Codes: F/m, consensual, oral, bondage, feet, humiliation, rimming, masturbation

Preface

She stands there in the darkened room of her apartment. Her name is Laura and she is busy enjoying and soaking up this moment as it feels just so perfect. She is standing there in just her black leather boots and is rubbing her clitoris slowly while gently moaning.

Right there in front of her is a man, her submissive, kneeling. His hands are cuffed behind his back. His bum is deeply red from an earlier paddling. There are alligator clamps on his tender nipples and a dog shock collar around his neck. He is furiously rubbing his hard cock on her boots and legs like a dog in heat. Also he is totally lost in that moment, absorbed by absolute lust and an immense urge to cum. He is desperate and tired from masturbating and not being able to cum. Laura - Goddess Laura to him - earlier spread numbing cream on his hard penis and then put a condom on it and only then allowed him to try and relieve himself there right in front of her. Although he is highly aroused and desperately horny he simply cannot achieve orgasm.

Laura grins, she loves this power and the satisfaction that she gets from it. But also her submissive is happy although he is making such a pathetic spectacle of this situation. He loves to please and obey her. She pushes the button on the remote one more time to give him another electrical shock. They both moan but for different reasons. Laura has a massive orgasm and moans.

Laura is in her mid-thirties, has long blonde hair, blue eyes and is very pretty. She has long and very fit legs from doing sports all her life. When she was at college she used to model for swim wear. Even now she still gets an occasional model job every now and then and she still enjoys that hobby and the little extra money that it makes. Even more she likes the attention and the pampering that she gets with it. She is very self-confident and independent, she likes to pull the reigns in her life.

He is a good ten years older but feels and looks younger. For his age he is very fit and he has been looking after himself very well. He works in marketing and with his more than 1.80 meters height and a shaved head he actually looks quite dominant. Which he certainly is in his professional environment but definitely not in his sexual fantasies. He is an experienced Sub and has been into bdsm all his adult life.

About a year earlier

They met through work and got along from the very beginning. After a while they went out once privately after work and got to know each other better, they eventually started to like each other a lot and were also mutually attracted. They started an exclusive relationship after they had sex after a company party. They shared their sexual fantasies and found out they both liked bdsm, although Laura only had little experience back then. But she was very keen on trying out to be the dominant part, which of course was very much to his liking as well.

Laura learned amazingly fast. She was very aware of her body, her kinks and desires. And he was a more than willing training object for her. They both communicated well. She also visited workshops with professional dominatrices and occasionally they visited bdsm clubs and events together. Over time they accumulated a wide array of different toys and outfits which they now used regularly.

They both enjoyed to live life more intensively through their sex games. It made them feel alive. Playing to them was more than just a break from their daily lives and the hamster wheel they were in. Laura learnt to enjoy to exert power, to humiliate and degrade him, make him do things that he usually would not do. He loved to serve her, this special intimacy and closeness. He liked her to be happy and satisfied and tried his best to serve her.

Evolvement over time

They first started relatively tame with the usual cuffing wrists with handcuffs but soon they both wanted to enhance their mutual lust further. They did not live together so whenever they were able to meet, usually on a weekend or public holiday, they used the time for their bdsm games. He soon was naked most of the time when they were together while she was dressed in fetish wear. She had the perfect body for it with her perfect figure and long legs and she liked to wear sexy outfits that teased her sub even more. He usually wore a leather collar and leather cuffs around his wrists and ankles. She liked to humble him. Laura wanted her sub to feel her power.

When they met privately she wanted him to immediately feel submissive to her. That is why she wanted him to undress and on his knees kissing her shoes or feet when they met at her or his apartment. She soon added a mantra that he had to repeat to get into the right mood. She enjoyed seeing him submissive, naked and aroused. She cherished this moment and enjoyed it a lot. First she would open the door in just her lingerie but eventually felt comfortable enough to regularly wear latex outfits. She loved how they accentuated her female curves, the sound and smell and of course the effect it had on him.

Laura loved the feeling of being excited and horny. And she wanted him to know that. On one occasion she ordered him on his knees widely spread in the lounge of her apartment with his ass high up in the air. She encircled him with slow paces and carefully examined his naked body. She used her leather crop to gently touch the edges of his back and ass with it. After a few light slaps she started to hit him harder and harder. He moaned and wept but took the beating as silently as possible even when it got more intense. He knew that this excited her and added to her arousal. He simply wanted to please his Goddess.

When his ass had a deep red color she ordered him to stand up with his hands crossed behind his back. She pinched is nipples, attached nasty alligator clamps and then had him stand into the corner of the room with his hands behind his head. She then undressed slowly, took off her panties, walked over to him and shoved her damp panties into his mouth. She whispered in his ears to stand absolutely still and that she wanted to closely examine his reddened ass since it makes her so wet.

His ass really burned and hurt! His nipples were already sore and hurting too by then due to those evil clamps. He tried to concentrate on his own breathing. His hearing was accelerated. He could hear his Goddess walking around in her high heels, then sitting down on the sofa. Soon after that he noticed the soft buzz of a vibrator and the soft moans of his Goddess. She was masturbating in his back while he was holding out in the corner. He was very aroused himself as well but did not dare to move or touch his penis.

Laura was very wet and aroused. She masturbated furiously by then and it felt so good to know that her submissive was quietly suffering right there in front of her. She came hard and loud. But she was not fully satisfied yet. After a short break she ordered him to turn around. She loved oral sex and that was exactly what she wanted now. She needed it long and passionate. And she wanted her submissive to be sexually frustrated and a willing toy. Laura pointed to the handcuffs laying on the nearby table and he knew that she wanted him to cuff his hands behind his back. She then had him crawl over to her on his knees right in front of her. He then licked her vigorously to another massive orgasm just the way she had taught him.

That was the start to a memorable weekend that would change their relationship. When they woke up the following morning he brought her coffee to bed and submissively waited on his knees again. He later prepared breakfast and cleaned her apartment, of course naked again and only wearing his leather collar. He still had not cum by that time, he was very horny and also frustrated - but also very docile and willing to please her totally. The rest of that weekend he was not allowed to use furniture anymore. He sat or kneeled on the floor and ate his food from a bowl that was placed on the floor. Laura did like that little twist and constantly felt a little aroused. Just the way how she liked it. It felt good. She was happy.

And she had someone that she intended to use thoroughly to get rid of that itch.

More evolvement

Laura noticed how desperately horny and frustrated her submissive was. She decided that she would grant him an orgasm. Maybe. But she wanted that to happen in a way that she liked and enjoyed. She ordered him to lay on her bed and then bound him helplessly in a spread-eagled position. Then she simply sat comfortably on his face naked. Soon he started to wriggle to be able to breathe again freely. She enjoyed that feeling of power and it excited her a lot. She pushed her abdomen deeper into his face and started grinding up and down on it. She leaned forward and played with his hard penis. Long and hard strokes. She loved the feeling of his blood pumping through it, the pulsating veins and the precum. She started to slowly lick the tip of his penis, very carefully to make sure he would not cum. He could feel her hot breath on his aching penis and made certain to orally please her as good as he possibly could. He wanted to please her slowly and thoroughly so she could enjoy another orgasm.

They both orgasmed a little later. Laura right there multiply while grinding on his face, she covered it with her juices and collapsed on his body in a 69 position. Her submissive also had an intense orgasm that finally ended that frustrating period of tease and denial. They were both deeply satisfied and very happy.

Both enjoyed being intimate and so close to each other. They felt alive! Later that day Laura felt daring again and thus ordered her sub on his knees once again while she was also naked and invitingly spreading her bum cheeks so his tongue could easily access her labia. She enjoyed using him that way and let him tantalize of course. However, he felt truly privileged to be allowed to be so close to her and it also made him a proud to please her that way. He simply wanted her to be happy and fully satisfied. Although she now regularly humiliated her sub, he actually felt good about it. It added to his excitement and he loved her scent, her sweat, her style and her demeanor overall.

So many things to do

Both worked their regular jobs as usual. Whenever they could they would meet, usually after work, on a weekend or public holiday. They also spent their vacation together. They wanted to discover so many more things in this bdsm lifestyle together. They wanted to feel alive.

Laura's grip on her sub became more intense over time. She certainly was in control and loved to be a demanding and strict Domme for her devoted sub. Whenever they were together she heavily restricted the number of his orgasms and also determined how he would have to behave, dress or what and when to eat. To exert absolute power excited her the most and it was intoxicating for her. Laura loved to dress provocatively around her sub to tease him. That usually meant nice summer dresses and strappy sandals when they were outside - but also sexy leather pants or beautiful latex dresses when they were at home or going to a fetish event.

Her control did not stop only teasing him mercilessly. She regularly tried to bring him to his limits so he would then make mistakes that she could punish him for accordingly. Preferably harshly. She had made him buy her a crop and a wooden flogger some time ago. Now Laura loved to use her favorite toys to discipline her sub regularly. She loved the sound when they hit the flesh of his sub. Laura also the feeling of extra power that it gave her to hold the handle and then hit. She loved the red welts those means of punishment created on his tender flesh. And of course also the whimpering and whining when she hit him hard. It made her soaking wet hearing him frantically beg for mercy after a while. Boundaries were certainly pushed over time. They were both on a high of endorphins.

Laura learned about protocol and immediately became a fan. She taught her sub to react to the sound of the snap of her fingers. That was the sign that she wanted her feet or shoes kissed. Sub was trained to comply, always and most of all prompt. More and more rules were added over time. He struggled most with her rule of not looking straight into her eyes and consequently advert his gaze to her feet. Laura has beautiful blue eyes that he adored and this rule tortured him the most although there was no physical pain involved. The no speaking rule was also hard for him as he is quite a talker and it was difficult for him to keep his mouth shut. Laura on the other hand loves to set out little traps so her sub would repeatedly step into one and therefor be punished for it. Laura greatly enjoyed being cruel to him that way. He learned, over time and with a little help from Laura's crop.

Laura expanded her domination into other fields outside of their by now regular bdsm play. She loved to make him go to the office wearing nipple clamps. He would then be ordered to beg her to be allowed to remove them when at work. She loved to hear him beg and usually made him squirm and wait quite a while before she eventually showed mercy on him.

Sometimes she made him wear a butt plug which of course he was not allowed to remove without her consent. Sub had to beg her to be relieved of the device either by sending a text or a spoken message over the messenger. She loved the sound of his desperate voice begging her for mercy. Of course this distracted her from her own work but she appreciated the extra excitement and arousal from her little game. It also helped to make his rectum accommodate bigger things. This was preparation for a game at a later moment: strapon play.

Laura also learned to appreciate her sub worshipping her feet. She regularly had him bathe, massage and look after her tired feet. The one thing she had totally underestimated was how much she loved her feet being worshipped by him. Apart from the soft kisses when she had snapped her fingers she developed a real passion for having her naked feed thoroughly kissed and licked by her sub. Oh how much she loved having every toe licked individually! Or her heels, arches or the soles of her delicate feet. She loved to watch him being naked on his knees, begging to worship her feet. She often had him blindfolded or wearing a plug or even the evil nipple clamps while doing this delicious chore.

Usually she kept him mostly chaste for quite some time so he would be desperately horny and sexually frustrated and soon humping the air trying to get off while kneeling naked in front of her. She would then occasionally touch and stroke his erect penis with a foot and talk dirty to him. She would carefully observe the look on his face - knowing how hard it was for him to not look up and into her eyes - and then tempt him to fall out of his composure so she could punish him subsequentially. On occasion, when he had fulfilled all her wishes, she allowed him to hump her leg like the dog in heat that he was by then. This was a very rare treat and he had to lick up his mess after he has squirted his jism all over the place.

Over time sub's tongue had gotten quite enduring and he exactly learned how to use it properly on Laura. She loved that quality and greatly appreciated it of course. However, sub was only very rarely allowed to tongue Laura's pussy, usually after a period without cumming and only after extensive begging to be allowed to lick her. On the other hand, she used him regularly to have her anus licked. At first sub was not eager to service her that way but Laura actually loved that little streak of resistance. It was short lived since she dealt with it swiftly and firmly by a combination of measures including punishments and incentives.

Specific training

Laura intensively used a wooden paddle for a few days. Sub's bum was constantly red and very sore. He could hardly sit still at work, which was exactly what Laura had intended. His reluctance and failure were ever present to him also physically. When they met after work she would edge him with a fleshlight. She would not let him cum though. It drove him wild of course. Sub desperately begged Laura for mercy. But she would not grant him an orgasm anymore before he would tongue her anus. Soon he was broken and begged her to be allowed to lick her rectum. He was just so horny and also a mess - but he absolutely loved to submit to her and her wicked wishes! He licked her to his best abilities.

However, at that point Laura still did not grant him his orgasm. Instead she put a shock collar around his scrotum. She first set the electric shocks to a low level and used the remote to make him get acquainted to this new toy. He was highly aroused from the humiliation earlier and had lots of precum on the tip of his penis since he had not had an orgasm for several days. She shocked his balls a few more times and simply enjoyed how he squirmed and jumped. He begged her to stop this ordeal. She continued to do torture him since she was again extremely aroused herself. Eventually she stopped and had him kneel right in from of her. She turned towards him and spread her legs to masturbate while he watched her. She had a very intense and loud orgasm while he was kneeling there suffering for her pleasure. They both loved it. Maybe Laura a bit more than her sub though.

Laura decided to use that momentum to her advantage. Since her sub still had not cum for days she pushed him even further. The following morning, it was a Saturday, she stuck a dildo with a suction cup to the mirror in her sleeping room. She then called sub and he obediently crawled into the room - like he had been taught - towards her. She pointed to the dildo and told him to suck on it until she said stop. He looked up to her with desperate eyes. He tried to plead to her for mercy but it was to no avail. She picked up her leather crop and lightly slapped it into her other hand a few times. Then she delivered a sudden hard slap to his naked ass.

That made him start taking the tip of the artificial penis into his mouth. Laura grinned and told him to finally suck that big cock, to take it deep into the mouth and pleasure it thoroughly. She slapped his ass a few more times until he finally eagerly complied. Soon drool was dripping out of his mouth right onto the floor and he also gagged. It was a beautifully degrading spectacle and she started to softly touch herself again while he was busy and struggling deepthroating that dildo. She loved this scene and enjoyed this visual delight. She loved the power she had over her sub and the discomfort she was causing him for her own amusement - and it aroused her a lot that he had tried to resist. He still struggled but also wanted to please her. He loved how she kept pushing his boundaries further and learn new tricks to amuse and satisfy her.

Laura told him to hold the dildo very deeply in his mouth and then hold still. His eyes started watering. He felt so humiliated! She enjoyed that picture and took some shots with her mobile phone. She squatted down next to him and whispered in his ears how aroused she was again and what a true slut he had become. She stuck two of her fingers deep into her pussy and then held them between his nose and the dildo. He moaned. She just grinned and giggled.

Then she ordered him to lean back again and let go of the artificial cock. She took the dildo from the mirror and stuck in on the floor and sat on her bed. She snipped her fingers and had her feet kissed. After a while she then ordered him to sit on the dildo and ride it slowly. He immediately crawled over and slid the dildo into his rectum after having applied some lube. He started to ride the cock continuously, his hard penis bounced up and down from the movements and soon he was moaning deeply from his extended arousal and being blue balled for so long. Laura enjoyed the show and masturbated herself with a small vibrator. Soon later she had a very hard orgasm while her sub humiliatingly kept riding that dildo on the floor.

LaCalva
LaCalva
87 Followers
12