Laura and her Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His ordeal was still not over yet. After Laura had calmed down again a bit she made him sit down on the dildo all the way and not told him to not move any further. Sub was still desperately horny and there was a lot of precum leaking from the tip of his penis, straight to the floor. Eventually she allowed him to get up from that dildo and to lay on the floor to her feet. He was exhausted, sweaty and very sexually frustrated - but of course also very horny and absolutely willing to please her. Laura lewdly asked sub if he wanted to shoot his load. He looked straight into her eyes and she could see his lust in his eyes. She felt good. She felt in power and in absolute control of the situation.

When he opened his mouth to answer Laura caught him off and barked at him to fuck the floor right now. Sub was confused but did not question Laura's order. He was so glad that he would finally get relief and empty his full balls, it did not matter to him anymore how humiliating and degrading this moment would be. He rubbed his erect penis on the floor and very soon spurted all his jism over the floor while moaning like a cheap whore. He collapsed from his massive orgasm. Laura just laughed amused.

She still was not finished with him. Laura ordered Sub to get up on his knees again in front of her. His penis was still semi-hard and there was a lot of cum all over. Laura looked straight into his eyes again and then softly but very assertively directed to him to touch his penis with his hand and start stroking until she said stop.

For just a moment he was shocked but that feeling was quickly replaced by new lust. He started to masturbate in front of her. Laura spread her legs and started caressing herself once again. They looked deeply into each other's eyes and both could see the fire in their counterpart's eyes. He furiously worked on his by then again very erect penis. Laura was in heat again herself and they both made themselves cum again observing each other.

Epilogue

Their relationship has developed into something very deep. It was not just bdsm sessions, they both felt a real connection. They felt devoted to each other. Laura loves her toy - Sub truly loves to be Laura's toy.

12