All Comments on 'Laura & Jill'

by bandelero

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Word Use

Story was going great until you used the word "Cunt" spoiled it for me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Language?

Don't listen to that reviewer. I love the word "cunt", especially when women use it with me--or each other. To me, a woman saying that word means she's really into it, throwing off all inhibitions and embracing a pure animal lust.

And nothing turns me off more than people who use "vagina" in a sex story. This isn't a medical info website, is it?

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyalmost 18 years ago
Here's to more submissions.

Congrats on an excellent submission. The first is the most difficult in terms of you putting yourself 'out there' as a writer. I congratulate you for having a more mature piece than my own first Lit effort. From here the only way is up. You have a grasp of grammar and language that far exceeded my own first submissions, and as you grow in confidence the quality of your work will grow too.

As for the use of 'cunt', it's horses for courses. I use it in my stories, but sparingly so as not to detract from the rich value of the word. Also, some of the most articulate, intelligent women I know in real life use the word... and so very exciting it is too. *grin*.

A great start bandelero. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good, if unoriginal

nice, but i've read that story probably a thousand times on this site

Angel LoveAngel Lovealmost 18 years ago
Great job!

I used to get all hung up on the word *cunt* until I realized how erotic it is. Sometimes we get lost in the mire of old school. In days gone by the word was used as a derogatory toward women. Today I use the word when I am in the heat of passion. Let's face it . . . isn't that what erotic writing is all about . . . passion? Keep up the good writing bandelero . . . smiles . . . angel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous