Laura and the Cave Troll

Story Info
Laura draws strange attention in the darkness of the caves.
6.3k words
4.49
20.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karob
Karob
73 Followers

Author's Notes:

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older at the time of the events described.

Please check the story tags if there are erotic genres you find distasteful and prefer to avoid. I like to cover a lot of ground, sometimes.

This story is the second of many in a series called, "The Children of Eros," which focuses on the experiences of several mythic beings who survive through the ages by harvesting the emotional energy of human sexual release.

Laura and the Cave Troll - Children of Eros #2

Laura learned about the caving expedition when she heard Dan and Joel talking about it from the cubicle next to hers. At first, she thought, "Walking around in a cave? What's so fun about that? Dark, smelly, cold and damp."

But, when she overheard that Brian would also be going, she started to think differently. Brian was gorgeous, and single. He was senior management, too--but not over her department. If he were to ask her out, H.R. would have no real problem with them dating.

Unfortunately, Brian had never shown any sign of having noticed Laura. Maybe that could change, she thought, if she spent some time with him and his friends doing something they liked.

So, Laura stood, crossed her arms atop the cubicle divider, smiled at the men, and said, "Caving? That sounds like fun. Mind if I come along?"

Dan and Joel glanced at one another. "It's just guys," Dan said, "hiking around, having a few drinks. No other women."

That did give Laura pause. Dan and Joel were both married, but still... walking around in a dark cave with four drunk guys could be... risky.

Then Joel said, "Phil's going along, too," and Laura immediately felt better about the idea. Phil was gay--maybe the next best thing to a wing-woman, she thought.

"That's okay," Laura assured them. "I'm not worried; I know you guys."

"Well," said Dan, maybe a little reluctantly. "See you Saturday then."

####

Saturday morning, Brian picked everyone up in his SUV. He wore black jeans, a snug black t-shirt and a khaki jacket. He looked like an off-duty FBI agent, with his square jaw and piercing blue eyes.

The other guys wore blue jeans--Dan with a blue polo shirt and Phil with a skin-tight green t-shirt that went well with his dark skin and showed off his sculpted physique.

Laura wore fawn-colored capris with light brown calf-length boots, a pale pink top, and a short jacket to match the pants. She thought she looked fantastic. Did Brian's glance linger for a moment when he saw her? She couldn't be sure.

When they got to Joel's house to pick him up, he came to the door and told Dan, "Sorry, man, I can't come after all. Carol's mother is sick, so we have to drive out to see her this weekend. I'll catch you guys next time. Have fun!"

After a two-hour drive, they pulled up at the cave entrance, blocked by a ticket booth. They parked, organized their gear, bought tickets, and set off into the chilly darkness of the cave.

It took more than a half-hour to get deep enough into the caves to leave behind all the families with loud children, as well as most of the rest of the tourists.

Everyone had brought beverages, and, after three airline bottles of Merlot, Laura was feeling quite festive. She laughed and joked with the men, who gradually warmed up, after initially seeming a bit put-out by her crashing their party.

A few minutes after reaching the quieter, less frequented depths of the cave, Brian, in the lead, abruptly stopped, exclaiming, "Hey, look at this."

The guys gathered around, staring at the floor. There was no room for Laura to get as close, but, in the pool of light at their feet, she could see what looked like a footprint in the solid stone.

"Some sort of fossil?" asked Dan.

"Must be," said Phil. "It doesn't really look all that... human, does it?"

"Maybe a Neanderthal," Dan said, "or some kind of... ape?"

"... a cave ape," said Phil, "did they have those? I'd look it up, but..." No cell service in caves.

Brian shone his light further along the tunnel. "There are more," he said.

They followed the footprints for about forty feet before Brian halted again. "They stop here," he said.

The three men regarded the last of the footprints. Dan said, "I wonder why they just suddenly started, then suddenly stopped. And... does it seem like they got deeper?"

Brian knelt, feeling the indentation. "It does seem like this one is an inch or so deeper than the first one. Maybe... more erosion closer to the surface?"

After a few more moments of silent consideration, Brian proceeded into the cave, followed by the other guys. When Laura got to the last footprint, she paused, went to one knee, and felt the edges of it. They were as sharp as if the print had been made an hour ago in damp mud. How could erosion have affected it so deep in the caves?

When Laura rose, the men had moved down the passageway far enough that she was no longer in the globe of light from their lamps, so she hurried to catch up. In her haste, she stumbled over an irregularity in the floor and reached out to steady herself against the cave wall.

A shadowy hand darted out and grabbed her wrist, yanking her hard toward the wall. Laura yelped, thinking she was about to smash her face against the stone. But she didn't. She disappeared right through it. By the time the men had turned to see what was wrong, she was gone.

####

The hand kept pulling Laura along. She felt as if she were being dragged through some kind of thick liquid. It was pitch black. She tried to shout, but couldn't seem to force any air out. Was she breathing? She tried to inhale, but couldn't do that either. Panicking, she flailed, but the pull against her wrist never faltered, and she was dragged along helplessly.

After what seemed like a long time, but could not have been much more than a minute, Laura stumbled forward into a space that felt more normal. It was still impenetrably dark, but she could breathe. She yanked at her hand and yelled, "Who are you? What are you doing? LET GO!"

It didn't let go. Instead, her arm was pushed back against a wall--and stayed there, held around the wrist by what felt like hard stone. She reached across her body with her other hand, gripping her left forearm and trying to pull it free.

Something grabbed that hand, as well, pushing it back against the wall to her right. It stuck, encircled by a stone cuff, and she was standing, arms outstretched, in the dark, against a cave wall.

Terrified, Laura whispered, "What do you want with me?"

There was no answer--no sound at all. She swallowed a scream, pressed her lips together, tried to quiet her breathing, and listened. She heard no breathing, no movement: nothing at all. Had she been abandoned, here in the dark?

Something grabbed her head, like two large, hard hands, and tipped her face upward. She stared into the darkness, trying to make out who held her. Then a glob of wetness struck her in the right eye, and she flinched, or tried to. With both arms and head held tight, she couldn't move much. She kicked out, and her foot hit something hard, stubbing her toe against it. "Ow!"

The pain made her eyes water, and she blinked away tears. Could she see something dimly now? She closed her left eye. Yes, she could just make out a large, vague shape in front of her.

It was shaped like a big man, holding her head. She began to struggle again, trying to pull away. He held her easily, tilting her head slightly. Then, before she knew what he intended, he spat into her other eye.

"Stop!" Laura cried, pulling her head back. He let go and stepped back a pace. Then he froze, still as a statue, a few feet away.

Minutes passed. Nothing moved. Her vision continued to clear--in both eyes--as if she were holding a steadily brightening candle, and soon she could see pretty well, at least what was nearest to her.

It appeared to be a stone statue of a big man. The blank, black eyes were fixed on Laura. It wore no clothes, and had what appeared to be a very large erection--like a big, black glass dildo--pointing right at her.

Staring hard at the statue, Laura watched for movement. There was none. Cautiously, she glanced toward her wrists. Each was bound by a manacle of stone that seemed to grow from the rock wall itself. She tugged experimentally. As she'd suspected, there was no getting out of these shackles short of leaving a hand behind.

Time passed. The statue continued not to move. Laura's vision continued to improve though, and soon she could make out a row of short figures behind the statue. They were small, of different sizes, ranging from the size of a chicken to that of... maybe a small chimp, and they were all standing in a row, facing her. More statues? No, they were moving slightly.

With a chill of fear like an ice cube down her back, Laura saw that they were... goblins? They looked like naked, hairless, snot-colored monkeys, with large, pointy ears and wide toothy mouths.

Each and every one of them stared--grinning madly--at Laura, wanking furiously at his hard, little cock.

Horrified, Laura stared at the creatures. They grinned back at her, catching her eyes when they could, beating off as if their lives depended on it. Soon, she could see that there was another row of the creatures behind the first. Then, after a time, she made out a third row, and then a fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh....

There must be thousands of them, Laura thought, and she must now be in some vast cavern. She looked up, but could see no ceiling. How far had she been dragged from the guys? Was she even still in the same cave system they had entered?

Laura looked back at the rows and rows of little monsters. Every single one leered at her, masturbating intently. Then, one of the creatures in the front row stepped forward.

It was perhaps a foot tall, the cock held in its left hand about the size of a man's thumb. It locked eyes with Laura and walked toward her, grinning maniacally. She watched it, heart pounding in dread, unsure whether she was more afraid of it trying to fuck her or trying to eat her.

The... cave goblin, she decided... reached her right foot, still staring lecherously into her eyes. She tried to kick it, but found that her boots were now stuck fast to the cave floor.

The creature pressed itself against the leather of her boot, and slowly ran its right hand up her leg, unable to reach higher than her knee. Staring into her eyes, still beating off with one hand and caressing her leg with the other, it used its sharp, little teeth to start picking at the tough thread of her boot seam.

Another of the creatures started forward, trying to catch her attention, locking eyes with her when it did. It approached her left boot and mirrored the actions of the first goblin.

One at a time, the goblins came toward her, each finding a place where it could chew at the seams, first of her boots, then, as more and more of them approached, climbing on top of one another to reach the seams of her pants.

Before her view of it was obscured, Laura could see that the first goblin had almost completely ripped open the outer vertical seam of her right boot, and another was at least halfway through with the inner seam.

Every goblin that pressed itself against her continued masturbating with one hand and caressing whatever part of her body it could reach with the other. Most of them could only touch clothing at this point, but a couple had their hands on skin, just above the tops of her boots.

Surprisingly, their hands were quite soft, without claws or even long nails, and they touched her tenderly, despite their vicious appearance.

Soon, the goblins had piled themselves up against her in such numbers that some of them were working away at the seams of her jacket. One had draped itself across her left breast and was picking at the shoulder seam of her jacket with its teeth, gently stroking the bare skin below her collarbone, and rubbing its cock determinedly against her tit in the vicinity of her nipple through the thicknesses of jacket, blouse and bra.

She was surprised to note that the ugly creature didn't stink, but smelled earthy, like a freshly dug potato, with a hint of mineral tang, like warm stone.

Both her boots came to pieces, one right after the other. Her feet were now free to kick, but there were so many goblins stacked against her, she didn't think she could move much.

Besides, several of the creatures had started to suck her toes and lick the skin of her feet, and she feared that kicking at them would cause her to be ripped by dozens of sharp, little teeth.

Other goblins wrapped their arms around her ankles and began, gradually but firmly, forcing her legs apart. Through everything, the statue stood motionless, black glass eyes staring at Laura.

Finally, the tide of goblins reached her neck, and several began stroking her face. One tiny fellow stood on her right shoulder, caressing her cheek and rubbing his cock against her earlobe.

The panels of her trousers came apart then, and soft hands roamed over her legs -- tongues, too, where goblins had run out of seams to use their teeth on. Suddenly, a goblin hanging by one tiny hand from the rapidly disintegrating waistband of her pants popped his head up above the others.

When she glanced at him, he caught her eyes and seemed to grin even more broadly. Then, he took his other hand from his cock and, reaching beneath the shifting goblins, slipped it under the leg band of her panties.

Holding her gaze--and with great delicacy--he worked his hand beneath her underwear until he found her clitoris. Taking the sensitive organ between his little fingers, he began to stroke it gently, up and down, up and down. The sensation erupted from the shifting welter of all the others that washed over her, and Laura shuddered, feeling a flush spread up her neck.

Now, her jacket had come away in pieces, and the goblins had made short work of her blouse. They set to work eagerly on her bra. Predictably, the first place that gave way was where the cups joined. The instant it did, her breasts popped free, and the goblins whisked the bra away.

There seemed to be a pause as all the goblins regarded her tits, then the one that had been dry-humping her left nipple threw warm little arms around her breast and squeezed--pushing the nipple up toward him--and proceeded to suck and lick it with great passion.

She feared he would sink those viciously sharp teeth into her breast, but he touched her only with his wide, mobile lips and long, agile tongue. Another goblin licked her right nipple briefly until it was wet, then began rubbing his dick against it, grinning into her face.

This stimulation, added to the persistent stroking of her clit, kindled a familiar heat inside her. "Oh, no," she whispered. She was going to cum. She squeezed her eyes shut. She was being raped... or something. She wasn't quite sure what was happening to her... but, surely she shouldn't want to cum.

When she opened her eyes, she saw that the statue was gone. Whatever... it didn't matter... she couldn't hold it in anymore. She locked eyes briefly with the goblin stroking her clit as her orgasm took her. She cried out, and came hard--and for a long time, it seemed to her.

When she opened her eyes again, Brian was standing not five feet away, the statue now back in its place next to him. He stared at her, clearly able to see just fine in the dark... and what he could see was Laura, nearly naked, covered with horny goblins, and cumming. Her face burned with shame.

"What's going on?" he asked, and gestured toward the statue. "What are those things doing to you? What is this thing, and why did it spit in my..."

With blinding speed, the statue turned and sneezed into Brian's face. "Whaat...," he exclaimed. Then his face went completely blank, and he stood there, staring straight ahead.

"Brian!" Laura cried, struggling uselessly against the shackles and the multitude of hands holding her. Feeling a change in the carpet of goblins that covered her, Laura realized they were working their way behind her, pushing her lower body forward and lifting her up.

Brian seemed to come to his senses, then, and he focused on her.

"Brian," Laura called "Brian, help me!" He didn't seem to hear her. His gaze dropped to her tits, suddenly not covered up by goblins. Then his eyes dropped further, and, for the first time, Laura realized that her panties had been stripped from her at some point. Also, the goblins had raised her body almost to waist level and continued pushing her legs apart.

Brian began to undress.

"No..." said Laura, "no, please, Brian, not like this...." He continued to take off his clothes, staring at her crotch, ignoring her voice. She tried to close her legs, but the many goblins overcame her easily, forcing them further apart. By the time Brian cast away the last of his clothes, she was spread wide open.

He walked forward between her legs, goblins parting before him, his hard cock leading the way. She felt her labia part with a tiny "smack" as her swollen pussy prepared to welcome him. He stepped up and unceremoniously entered her, settling quickly into a smooth, even rhythm and staring dreamily off into space.

As Brian fucked her, goblins climbed atop her, even as their fellows held her body up at an angle, her hands still shackled to the wall.

Goblins went immediately to her breasts, nipples already throbbing from all the attention. A small one crawled down her belly and reached until he could cup his hand around her turgid clitoris. Then he turned, looked her in the eye, and began, gently, to stroke her clit, up and down, up and down, in time with Brian's thrusts. She stared at him. Could it be the same one that made her cum before?

Laura looked up at Brian and said, "Brian, please... please stop. Please help me..." He didn't seem to hear, looking off, fucking her meditatively. She sighed.

In spite of his apparent inattention, he was giving her a beautiful fucking... and the little goblin knew just how to touch her clit... and Brian looked so good, with his square jaw and all those lovely muscles, and... "Oh my God!" she cried. "Ohhhhhh... I'm gonna cum again!"

She did. She came on Brian's cock, and kept cumming as he shifted to a slow, shallow thrust, gradually slowing to a halt as her orgasm neared its conclusion. But then, before the spasms exhausted themselves, he pushed deeply into her, and she spent the last of her orgasm with him filling her channel completely, balls deep.

Laura really shouldn't have been surprised when she turned her head and saw Dan, standing there wide-eyed. "Laura..." he said, "you're..." He looked at Brian, standing between her legs. His gaze traveled up her body, taking in her nakedness, then settled on the stone shackles binding her to the wall. His gaze hardened, and he took a step toward her.

Then the statue... not a statue, Laura thought... a... troll... turned and sneezed into Dan's face. "Nooooo!" she wailed, but Dan had already gone blank.

The troll turned back toward her, but instead of immediately freezing in place again, he reached out and touched Laura's shackles. First one, then the other, they melted away from her wrists.

For an instant, she considered whether this was an opportunity to escape, but the goblins still held her legs off the floor, and more of them quickly grabbed her arms. Besides, Brian's cock was still deep inside her pussy.

As if aware of her thought, Brian slowly drew his penis from inside her. Residual tremors of orgasm trembled through her core.

As he drew away, the goblins atop her began to climb off. The ones holding her legs eased the pressure holding them apart. Grateful, she closed her knees. Was it over?

Karob
Karob
73 Followers
12