Laura and the Cave Troll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, her tits were sore. Not for one second since her bra came off had there not been a goblin sucking or pinching or humping her nipples. She looked down at her breasts. They were both very pink; the nipples were swollen and almost purple.

The goblins lowered her a little, and for a moment she thought they would put her down. Instead, they began to roll her body sideways. "Stop," she said, "that's enough. I've had enough... please."

Her pleading was met with utter silence. She struggled to break free of the many hands, but they gripped her body in so many places, pushing her gently, firmly, relentlessly, until she was suspended face down, spreadeagled, above the floor.

The goblins holding her up found her breasts and returned to squeezing and sucking them, sending spikes of pain through her tortured nipples. Laura moaned. Another goblin found her clit--she thought she knew which one it was--and began a familiar, gentle stroking. Several gathered at her hips and grabbed her buttocks, spreading them apart.

"No!" She twisted and struggled. "No, not that!" she cried, but the goblins held her tight, stroking, caressing, but pushing her remorselessly back into position. "Oh, please," she moaned.

A goblin lay down on her lower back and began licking her asshole, first licking around and around, then barely penetrating with the tip, then around and around, getting it nice and wet.

The clit stroking continued, feeling as good as it had before. The pain in her tits faded to a dull, tingling throb as they adapted once again to the goblins' constant attention.

A somewhat larger goblin climbed on her shoulders and, clasping his arms around her forehead, pulled her head up slowly, until she could see Brian, standing right in front of her face, his rigid cock bouncing slightly with his heartbeat.

He pushed the tip of it, still smelling strongly of her pussy, against her lips. She pressed them together, refusing him. After a moment, several of the goblins began pulling tentatively at her lips, as if they thought she didn't understand what was expected of her.

The tongue withdrew from her butthole, and Laura felt something pressing against her sphincter. Abruptly, she remembered Dan. Was it him? He must be finished undressing by now.

But it wasn't. It was one of the goblins. Just as she realized what was about to happen, he slipped his fist into her wet asshole. She gasped, and Brian took the opportunity to pop his dick into her mouth. She glared up at him reproachfully, but accepted his cock this time.

He began shifting back and forth, fucking her mouth, not terribly deep, but enough that a steady stream of saliva began to drip down her chin.

The goblin fisting her asshole began to fuck her with his arm, slowly sinking it in up to the elbow, then withdrawing it to the wrist.

Laura felt another hand then, pushing its way between her pussy lips and into her tunnel. Unerringly, it found her g-spot--of course it did, she thought--and began to rub lightly, in little circles.

The clit-goblin continued his work, as well, and soon she felt the fullness deep in her belly that could only mean one thing. She was going to cum again. Never before in her life had she cum twice in a row, and now she was going to have three.

She gave in--ready for another orgasm--and felt her anus relax. As soon as it did, the goblin pulled its arm out of her ass. It was immediately replaced by Dan's cock, and he began to fuck her asshole with the same steady, even rhythm Brian had used to fuck her pussy.

The switch from fist to penis had been so smooth, Laura's third orgasm barely paused in its steady growth inside her. She groaned around the cock in her mouth. "Unna um a'in," she mumbled to no one in particular.

This orgasm was different. Her asshole opened fully to Dan's cock, and he started fucking her hard and fast, even as her pussy seemed to explode with sensation. Laura threw back her head and screamed, the sound echoing around the cave. She came and came, until, shuddering with the final spasms, her asshole began to tighten, and Dan smoothly slipped his dick out of her.

Once again, the goblins guided her legs closed, and this time, they allowed her to curl up around her aching sex, helping roll her to one side in a fetal position, even as they continued to support her above the floor. She was getting used to all the little hands on her all the time, she thought muzzily.

Her break didn't last long.

"That was amazing," said a man's voice. Laura jerked and twisted to look. It was Phil, standing there, watching her. "I've never seen a woman cum before," he continued. "Is it always like that?"

Then came the flicker of motion, the sneeze from the troll, the blank look from Phil. Laura watched him from her bed of goblins until he came back to awareness and focused his attention on her. What would happen now? Phil was gay, wasn't he?

Not gay enough, evidently, she thought, as he started removing his clothes. She could already see the erection inside his pants. As he continued to disrobe, Laura realized, with some trepidation, that Phil's cock was larger by far than Brian's or Dan's.

The goblins started tugging at Laura's arms and legs. With a sigh, she assumed the position she knew they wanted, spreading her arms and legs wide, as if she were preparing to make a snow angel. "A goblin angel," she thought, and smiled. The goblins grinned approvingly and petted her.

Phil came toward her, and Laura expected him to fuck her right away, as Brian had. Instead, he came to her head, which the goblins tipped back obligingly.

His huge cock hovered above her face. "So big," she murmured, "so black, so thick," and reached for it. The goblins instantly released her arms.

She stroked its length with her fingertips, feeling the pulsing veins, the smooth, tight skin of the shaft, the velvety softness of the head. The cock swelled and throbbed at her touch, and a glistening drop of pre-cum expressed itself from the tiny slit at the tip.

Laura opened her mouth and extended her tongue. The goblins lifted her an inch or so, facilitating. She licked the drop of fluid from Phil's cock, spreading it across her lips with the tip of her tongue. She licked the head, tracing the prominent ridge, then the shaft, exploring the subtle network of veins beneath the skin.

Noticing Phil's generous balls, Laura stretched toward them. The goblins moved her body enough for her to reach. She took one in her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue.

Distractedly, she noticed that one of the goblins was putting his fist in her asshole -- a bigger fist than the one before -- and she tried to relax. Her clit-goblin and g-spot goblin found their places again and resumed their tasks.

Laura turned her attention back to Phil's fascinating, dusky-black ballsack. She released the first testicle from her mouth and took in the other one, licking and sucking until it dripped with her saliva.

Mischievously, she wondered if she could take both balls. She tried; it was a tight fit. She used her fingers to pull the corners of her mouth wide, and still had to stuff the balls in with her fingertips. It was fine, though, once she got them past her teeth.

She tongued them, seized the shaft of Phil's cock in her hands, and stroked him vigorously. The cock swelled even larger, grew even harder at her touch. She amused herself for some time this way, until her stretched cheeks grew sore. Carefully, she worked his balls back past her teeth and let them go.

The goblin arm-fucking Laura's ass pulled out, and the goblins began to lower her. Only when her back made contact with Brian's chest did she realize that he was lying on the floor beneath her.

The goblins held her legs wide and guided Brian's cock into her ass. She groaned as it filled her. Brian may not have been as huge as Phil, but he was still bigger than Dan.

Phil moved away from Laura's head, and Dan took his place. He put his rigid penis, still smelling of her asshole, between her lips, and she sucked obediently, her attention mostly on Brian's dick in her ass. She thought of Phil, anticipating his cock, fighting not to tense up in fear.

Then the g-spot goblin vacated his position, and the great head of Phil's penis pushed against her vulva. Laura's pussy stretched around it, and stretched some more. He pressed. She struggled to relax, to spread her legs wider, to take him in. The goblins helped. He pushed. Her pussy stretched even wider. Then, the head slipped past the constriction of her pelvis, and it was inside her. He held it there, letting her adapt to it.

She was full, Laura thought wonderingly. All her holes were filled with cock. She had never even had two men at once before, much less three, and this was only her second experience with anal. But now, she was as full of cock as any porn star.

While Phil held his cock in place, with just the enormous head inside her, Brian began to fuck her asshole with short strokes. Dan took her face in his hands and pushed his cock deep into her throat, holding it there for some time, his balls pressed against her eyes, blocking her nose.

When she started to feel suffocated, Laura involuntarily tried to push him away, but the goblins held her arms fast, keeping them outstretched. After a few more moments, she gagged, and Dan pulled his dick out until just the tip remained between her lips. Laura coughed up a wad of gag that trickled down her cheek.

Phil pushed again, forcing his penis deeper inside her. Goblins spread her legs until her hip joints creaked. Laura's pussy stretched and stretched. "Ohhhgggglle glug ohhhhhhghh," she moaned, as Dan deep-throated her again.

By the time he pulled out, bright sparks flitted across her vision. She gasped for breath, coughed and spat. Another glob of gag ran down her top lip and blocked her nostrils. It bubbled as she breathed.

Only then did she realize that, while Dan distracted her with breath play, Phil had pressed his massive cock so deep that the very thickest part of him, that thick bulge about a third of the way down his penis, was now inside her. An unexpected sense of triumph filled Laura. She had taken him; she had taken all of them.

All three men began to fuck her in earnest now, falling into an easy, complementary rhythm. It was so much cock, so much fucking, so much sensation, but Laura's attention locked onto the feeling of Phil. His dick was so fat, so hard--the sensation was indescribable.

Laura felt her orgasm coming, like a thunderstorm on the horizon. It built and built as the men fucked her, and when she came, a stream of fluid shot from her and splashed against Phil's chest.

He pulled back until it petered out, then fell to fucking her even harder. Brian fucked her ass harder, too, and she climaxed again. Phil stepped back as her stream of squirt splattered against his six pack, then he rammed his cock into her again, fucking furiously.

A third climax struck her, clenching her body like a fist, squirt shooting across the cavern and spraying a dozen goblin bystanders. Some landed on the troll and beaded on his black stone skin.

Then Phil was back again, all three men fucking her as she came and came. Then, as if at some inaudible signal, all three cocks swelled, hardened, and began to cum in her.

Dan shoved his cock deep into her mouth, and she felt it pulsing as he pumped his semen down her throat. Brian's hot spunk filled her ass, and Phil's dick swelled to gigantic size before he filled her with molten cum.

Laura's fourth orgasm shuddered to an end, and she collapsed bonelessly atop Brian, exhausted beyond description. She may have lost consciousness briefly.

When she became aware of her surroundings again, the men were standing back, gazing at her expressionlessly, their erections beginning to wane.

The goblins crowded around her as she lay on the cave floor, all wanking away at their little cocks as they had been doing for what seemed like hours. Now, though, the nearest goblins started to ejaculate.

Streams of hot cum struck her from every direction, many splashing across her tits, her face and her crotch. The goblins produced an impressive amount of cum for their size, and, as each emptied himself upon her, he grinned, gave a little nod, and left, allowing another masturbating goblin to take his place.

Laura was soon drenched with cum. It covered her face, dripped down her breasts, soaked into her hair, filled her eyes, and ran into her mouth. She felt stream after stream striking her swollen labia, dripping down her ass crack.

Laura lay, all but submerged in a growing pool of goblin ejaculate, cocooned in a kind of comfortable exhaustion, meeting the eyes of each goblin as he nodded his appreciation and left. Brian, Dan and Phil watched, sober as a triumvirate.

When the last goblin spurted his load across her tits and left, the troll approached Laura, dildo-like cock eternally stiff. Would he fuck her? As she watched, the obsidian cock began to glow with a purplish light. She stared, fascinated. Then, without warning, dark fluid burst from the tip, striking her right in the eyes. She yelped, then passed out.

####

When Laura regained consciousness again, the three men were still standing naked, staring at her, but, after a moment, Laura saw that they were no longer blank. Now they were confused... and alarmed.

She rose to her knees and looked down at herself. She was naked, encrusted with drying goblin cum, and perched atop the disassembled remnants of her clothing.

As she looked back up at the men, she felt a large dollop of Phil's cum squeeze out of her pussy and drip to the floor. The men watched it fall, glancing at one another.

"Did we..." said Dan, just as Brian gestured toward the cum-covered girl and said, "How did..."

They fell silent, looking at Laura, as if expecting her to explain. Her mind sorted through several possible responses, rejecting most of them. It seemed as if the guys didn't remember anything--a convenient side effect of troll sneezes, perhaps.

Laura shrugged, attempted a smile, and said, "Um... I dunno... I guess we were naughty, huh?"

The guys looked at one another. "Damn," said Phil. "What the hell were we drinking, anyway?" Then, looking back down at Laura's naked body, murmured, "Shit, David's gonna kill me."

The other men considered this, then Brian knelt in front of Laura and said gently, "You're okay, then? We didn't... you're not hurt?"

Laura shook her head, a smile coming easily to her lips this time. "I'm okay," she said.

Brian stood. "Well, then," he said, "what happens in the cave stays in the cave. Everybody okay with that? The other men nodded agreement, and they all looked down at Laura. She nodded, too, and they all looked relieved.

Brian regarded Laura's scattered clothes and shook his head in disbelief. "Why would we... how would we.... We're gonna have to find you something to..."

Then Phil stepped toward her, holding out his shirt. "Our clothes are not, um... damaged." He gestured vaguely. "They're just scattered around." Laura took the shirt and stood, globs of cum squeezing from her pussy and dripping down the insides of her thighs. She put on the shirt. It barely covered her ass, and she almost felt more naked wearing it.

"Where are your shoes?" Brian asked, then saw the scraps of leather and boot sole scattered among the pieces of cloth at Laura's feet. "You can't walk out of here barefoot."

Phil held out his hands, and, at Laura's nodded permission, swept her up in his muscular arms. Dan tucked the shirt between her butt and Phil's arm so she wouldn't be flashing her ass all the way out of the cave. She threw her arms around Phil's neck, nestled her head against his shoulder, and fell sound asleep.

####

When Laura woke, they were in the car. She lay across the back seat, head on Phil's lap, feet on Dan's. No one spoke. Her nipples throbbed, sensitive where Phil's shirt rubbed them. Her pussy and ass felt swollen and tender.

But her body felt full of light, as if she might be glowing softly from head to toe. A tiny smile touched her lips as she drifted back to sleep.

12