All Comments on 'Laura Ch. 01'

by Leopwriter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Real Sexual encounter.

Sensational build up. Great character-building detail. Just a few minor grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

It's good but you do need someone to edit it which will improve your English. I can't wait for part 2.

LeopwriterLeopwriterover 3 years agoAuthor
Author's reply

Anonymous 1: I've tried to find an editor, but couldn't. Most of the good ones are too busy. But thanks for the suggestion!

Anonymous 2: There's no formal definition of "Mature". For the porn sites for example, even women in their thirties are "mature" (I don't agree with them, but it's what they do). When I was young, any woman over 40 was "mature" for me... She is past 40 and he is 19, so I think it qualifies, but we can agree to disagree.

Anonymous 3: Thanks for the compliment and for the understanding regarding the grammatical errors. I tried to write in my own language but had only a few readers, so I started to write in English, where I'm not Shakespeare but I think I'm acceptable. The truth is that 99% of the public here speaks English... I understand that for some people these errors can be a hassle, this is why I put the disclaimer at the top. Thanks again!

LeopwriterLeopwriterover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Mike9947 and boredcagewife! Chapter two sent for publication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot read

Laura needs a bit of character building. I like the balance of desire and reluctance - will be great to see her character grow and take a bit of control in this affair.

amoroneamoroneover 3 years ago

Superb story. You did well and I

Love it. Ignore the anonymous nit picker. Very erotic and truly realistic. Looking forward to the sequel.

LeopwriterLeopwriterover 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymous: about Laura's taking control, I believe you will be pleased with the second chapter, that will probably be online in a day or two (already sent for publication). Thanks for the feedback!

LeopwriterLeopwriterover 3 years agoAuthor

Amorone, thank you for the encouragement! I think every (constructive) critic is helpful, although considering that I already made it clear that English is not my first language I agree that some comments are unnecessary. But it's part of life! Every time you do any creative work there will be people that don't like it, and it's their right. 😊 Thanks again!

rharri69rharri69over 3 years ago
Grammar

Your grammar is still better than most of the writers on here.

LeopwriterLeopwriterover 3 years agoAuthor

Rharri69, thanks for the compliment! This is a constant in almost every language: most people (even native speakers) unfortunately have low writing skills. It's the same in my native language...

But there are lots of near-perfect writers too, so I'm aware that I need to improve as much as I can. 😊

AlwayysReadyy71AlwayysReadyy71over 3 years ago
Loved it! 5*’s

Great start can’t wait for the next chapter.

wildhunterwildhunterabout 2 years ago

Absolutely Sensational story line and the thing I liked most was you left it hanging in mid air so that there will be more. This is not all that far out of the realm of normalcy. It does happen and did once when I was a senior in highschool. I jacked off many times thinking of many older sexy women and there is still one in particular that I think about nearly everyday. She is a widow now and I am single, so....................

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeopwriter@Leopwriter
I just want to thank you all for your feedback. It helps me with the writing itself (style, pace, etc) and with the language (as I'm not an English native speaker). Please feel free to send me any constructive feedback, even negative ones.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Laura Series Info