Laura Ch. 03

Story Info
Laura is forced into lesbian sex with her sister.
4.4k words
4.68
39.9k
32
6

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,922 Followers

After I'd been whipped, I'd been given to Leona so that she could clean me up and rub medicinal oils into the areas of my flesh that were reddened and sore.

Leona was a slender, graceful, young woman with an oval face, high cheekbones and a friendly smile. She was utterly lacking in malice and her congenial attitude was conspicuously out of place at the Crestview Center.

Leona brought me to an area that was well lit and hospital clean. She laid me face down on a bed and grabbed a bottle of soothing oils to rub into my skin. She placed my head on a pillow and spread my legs apart before she went to work.

"She got you good, didn't she?" Leona said as she examined the whip marks on my body. "Some of these are welts. Those will take longer to heal."

The aromatic scent of the oil was intoxicating. Leona poured generous amounts of it all over my wounded buttocks and the backs of my thighs. Next, she placed her hands on my punished bottom and began to massage it in.

"Ooooh, ow." I gasped.

"I'm sorry," Leona said, pulling back slightly. "I was trying to be gentle."

"It's okay," I sighed. My body was covered with painful whip marks, and everywhere I was marked, there was a shocking amount of pain. The pain was intensified by Leona's touch, but in the long run Leona's ministrations would be good for me.

"Rub it in well," I told her. "It'll help my skin to recover, right?"

"It will," the good-natured girl assured me. "Thank you for being so reasonable."

All of those welts and sore places erupted into fresh agony as Leona kneaded and massaged my abused buttocks. I was unable to stifle my gasps as her strong fingers worked my flesh, but I did my best to hold still and let her do her job.

"I'm thinking your sister has some sort of grudge against you," Leona commented as she worked her hands across my reddened buttocks. She meticulously worked her miraculous oils into my left buttock, then my right buttock, and even the tight furrow in between my abused cheeks.

"Ooooh," I gasped as her fingers rubbed oil into the pink, delicate flesh of my anus before grabbing her bottle and anointing me with more oil.

"It's part of an old family squabble," I said to Leona as she smoothed her hands across the backs of my thighs.

"I suppose I should have been nicer to her when we were growing up."

As Leona's hands worked across my body, she shared stories about difficulties she'd had with her own sister. They used to fight like cats and dogs, but a few years ago they found a way to reconcile their differences and now they're the best of friends.

"It took a while, but we get along remarkably well now," Leona confided.

"My hope is that you and your sister can work things out too."

I wasn't being honest with Leona. The truth was that my sister and I got along famously. The only reason that she sentenced me to imprisonment at the Crestview Center was because I requested that she do so. And the only reason I made that request was because the only way I can experience an orgasm is when I'm helpless, naked and being abused by cruel, dominant females.

I have a multitude of psychological problems that keep me from experiencing sexual release in any other way. So, rather than work on my psychological issues, I decided to have myself sentenced to a specialized prison where the prisoners are stripped naked and then placed at the mercy of handlers and prison guards who take pleasure in tying up, spanking, whipping and sexually abusing their prisoners.

Okay, maybe it was an imperfect solution, however, I found it to be wickedly exciting to be a naked, helpless prisoner and I'd had the most intense, memorable orgasms of my life while being abused and controlled by the women of this institution.

"I'm sure we'll be fine," I told Leona. "Lexis can't possibly be mad at me forever."

Then, Leona had me turn over and fetched more oil for the front of my body. I felt a sudden surge of shame and anxiety, knowing that this sweet girl was going to place her hands on the most intimate parts of my body and my face blushed hot.

Leona saw the look of distress on my face and tried to reassure me.

"I'm not going to molest you," she said. "I'm just here to help."

Leona was a truly sweet girl. I told her that I trusted her and tried to relax as she rubbed oil into my belly and into my legs.

"You'll get used to me placing my hands on you," Leona said as she poured more oil into her left hand and set the bottle down.

"Constance von Baden tells me that your sister has sentenced you to an additional twenty days, so you and I will be seeing a lot more of each other."

"Twenty days?" I exclaimed as I attempted to sit up.

Leona gripped me by the shoulders and forced me to lie flat again. Then she cautioned me not to move until I had permission.

"Your sister seems to think that the harsh punishments and lack of privilege you endure here are doing you a world of good," she explained. "And she's deduced that the longer you're here, the more improved you'll be when you're finally released."

I whimpered as Leona rubbed oil into my breasts, lifting them and squeezing them as she worked. However, my whimpering had little to do with the painful way she handled my punished breasts and a great deal to do with my extended incarceration.

I had recently discovered my masochistic tendencies. Not long after that, Lexis discovered her sadistic tendencies. And with me incarcerated and helpless, Lexis decided to take advantage of my vulnerable situation and turn me into her lesbian sex slave.

I relished the idea of submitting to an imposing, beautiful lesbian, but not to my twin sister! Not only would that be incest, but incest with my identical twin! How warped would it be to be dominated, punished, and sexually abused by my exact double? That's the sort of intensely bizarre experience that leads to psychological issues that are difficult to pronounce.

I was shaken from my inner thoughts when Leona parted my legs and rubbed oil into my inner thighs. With my legs spread, my swollen pubic lips were shamelessly on display. I held my breath as this sweet girl smoothed her hands across my inner thighs and my sex pulsed wetly.

I hoped that Leona would finish before she noticed how aroused I was, however, when she finished working her hands across my legs, she spread my legs pornographically wide, poured out more oil and began rubbing it into my exposed, pink slit.

"Aaaaahhhhh" I gasped. My sister had inflicted an excruciating amount of pain when she whipped me between my legs and as Leona's slick fingers explored the poor, abused lips of my vagina, I squirmed and whimpered. My whipped loins were so sore and tender that even a gentle touch created a flood of agonizing pain.

My pussy was reddened and sore from being struck by the whip. I was awash with agony as Leona ran her fingertips up and down the swollen folds of my labia. I gasped and panted, but eventually the oils that Leona rubbed into my flesh reduced my suffering down to a dull and pleasant ache.

"You've had a rough day, dear," Leona said as she finished and put her medicinal oil away. "Close your eyes and get some sleep. You'll feel better when you wake up."

My mind was awash with thoughts of becoming my sister's lesbian sex slave and I was certain that sleep would never come. However, as the red-hot sting of the whip faded, my body felt soothed, and a sensation of dreamy contentment washed over me. My feelings of fear and distress drifted away, and I soon found myself getting drowsy. I had time enough to wonder if I'd been drugged before my eyelids felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

* * *

The next morning, one of the guards led me out to the grassy field behind the main building. My sister was out there waiting. She and the guard exchanged greetings and then she asked for some privacy so she could talk to me alone.

"I think we need to have a little chat," my sister said. "You can't stay here forever, and from what you've told me none of the women in your orbit are willing to give you the sort of experience you need to be sexually fulfilled."

"It's the Sterling family name," I responded. "Our family has a reputation for destroying people who cross us. Even if I give a woman consent to spank me or whip me with a belt, they'll worry that my family might come after them later and accuse them of assault. They'll get scared that if they give me the sort of sexual experience I need, they'll end up in jail, or worse."

"The obvious solution is that I take over as your disciplinarian," Lexis explained. "I'll be the one who punishes you. I'll be the one who sexually objectifies you. I'll be the one who makes certain that you feel helpless and abused."

"But you're my sister!" I protested.

"Yes, there is that" Lexis conceded. "I know that the whole incest thing is a huge emotional trigger for you, but you'll get over it.

I made a loud, indignant gasp, but my sister ignored it and continued to make her case.

"Your masochistic tendencies mean that you crave harsh punishments and painful bondage. So, you'll enjoy it when I tie you up or whip you. I get that you won't be thrilled about having sex with your sister. I'm sure you'll hate it at first, but I've learned some techniques I can use to break you and turn you into a shameless, lesbian slut who enjoys being sexually abused by her sister."

My anxiety grew, yet on top of it came a slow, churning hunger and desire which I could not push away. I stood there awkwardly under my sister's gaze with my arms wrapped around my torso, covering up my boobs as much as I could manage.

"And slave-girls aren't supposed to cover themselves up like that," she warned me. "Stand straight. Pull your shoulders back. Pull your stomach in."

I nervously complied. I felt violated the way my sister intently studied my naked body. It was embarrassing to have my own sister openly lust after me like this, however, I felt more excited than anxious as I waited to see what my sister did next.

Lexis looked me up and down slowly, and I felt a throb in my loins. My sister stepped forward and I felt the urge to step back. I fought against the urge and felt myself blushing feverishly as my sister circled me slowly while I kept my back straight and my shoulders back.

She ran her hand gradually, lovingly across my abdomen. I gasped as her fingertips glided across the more sensitive areas of my whipped skin.

"Your welts have faded, but you still have some lovely, vivid stripes," my sister commented appreciatively. "You're a beautiful girl, but these whip marks enhance your beauty in ways I never thought possible."

I felt my blush deepen and then I mumbled awkward words of thanks to my sister.

"Raise your hands above your head, Laura," she said imperiously. I raised my arms up and she reprimanded me, saying, "No, no, high above, and apart-like when your wrists were bound to that trapeze bar."

I swallowed anxiously but obeyed. Of course, that wasn't the end of it.

"Now arch your back more. Pull your hands back a bit." I inhaled sharply as I felt my twin sister's hand against my lower back.

I blushed deep red as I posed for Lexis, my breasts thrust forward indecently, my nipples growing hard in the cool breeze as I put myself lasciviously on display for my sister. Lexis took a step forward, I flinched as she laid a hand on my chest in between my breasts. Her hand was warm, soothingly warm. She moved it slowly, leisurely down between my exposed breasts, down onto my upper belly, circling my stomach before easing down towards my abdomen.

"Legs spread wide," my sister ordered as she tapped the inside of my foot with the tip of her boot. "I want your bald pubes to be shamelessly on display."

"Lexis!" I protested with a panicky tremor in my voice. "Please, don't make me do this!"

"Oh, Laura, you're so adorable when you beg!" she said as her hand rested on my thigh. "I'll tell you what. You can spread your legs for me, or I'll call over that nice security guard and we'll drag you over to a whipping frame and spread your legs apart for you. Some nice leather straps on your ankles will force you to keep your legs wide open so you won't have to deal with the guilt of submitting to my deviant sexual agenda voluntarily."

Both of those options were discomforting, however, the idea of being forced to spread my legs against my will would at least absolve me of the guilty feelings associated with willingly engaging in incest with my sister.

I explained my choice to Lexis and she called over to the guard standing a mere fifteen or sixteen yards to her left.

"Guard!" she bellowed. "This prisoner is being insubordinate! I need some assistance in controlling her!"

That got an immediate and enthusiastic response. The guard sprinted over to where I was standing and within seconds another guard appeared out of thin air to assist her. I was grabbed by rough hands. I was swung around. My arms were pinned behind my back and it seemed as if a dozen hands were grabbing me at once, controlling me, groping me, dragging me off towards the row of imposing looking whipping frames.

My sister helped them as they spread my legs far apart and attached leather restraints to secure me to the whipping frame. My wrists were fastened far apart high above my head and I found myself bound spread-eagle, breathing heavily as I struggled in my naked bondage.

"If that's the way you want to play, that's the way we'll play it," my sister assured me as my chest heaved up and down and I found myself in the grip of emotional shock, embarrassment, discomfort and raw sexual heat.

With me helpless, my sister gave me a predatory look and her fingers eased down to my defenseless pussy. She cupped my mound with her hand, squeezing it gently, then leisurely stroking my swollen labia up and down.

"You have an extraordinary body, Laura," my sister informed me. "I intend to explore every inch of it. I'm going to touch you all over, and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

To my shock and horror, my sister reached out and grabbed my defenseless breasts and gave them a good, solid squeeze. She then proceeded to knead them like bread dough. I squirmed helplessly as I was groped, then Lexis caught my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and squeezed. I gasped and yelped girlishly as my sister pinched my nipples harder and pulled them outwards, stretching them. My nipples burned with the pain, yet it was an exciting, arousing pain.

When my sister finally tired of abusing my poor nipples, she placed a hand between my outstretched thighs and pushed a finger into the gap between my swollen pubic lips. She penetrated my labia and brushed one finger between my sex lips, and across my achingly hard clitoris. I flinched violently and gasped in shock.

I squirmed and struggled frantically against my bonds. I had no hope of getting free, but it seemed appropriate for a naked prisoner to struggle as she was being raped by her cruel captor, so, I struggled with all the strength I had. I didn't accomplish anything other chafing the skin around my wrists and ankles, but I felt that struggle, so I did.

"I was prepared to go easy on you," my sister said as her fingers probed deep and explored my moist interior, "but since you've decided to resist me, I'm going to be especially rough on you."

I struggled harder. My sister smiled wickedly.

"You'll be punished often. I'll keep you constantly helpless with ropes, handcuffs, shackles and leather restraints. And whenever we have sex, it will have to be rape."

My thighs trembled and a plaintive sigh escaped my lips. My heart thudded excitedly as I absorbed my sister's words.

It was twisted and inexplicable but being helpless and abused made everything so much easier. The fact that my sister was being cruel and taking me by force was frightening, however it was also reassuring in a weird way. I needed for Lexis to force herself on me. If it wasn't rape, my feelings of guilt would overpower my feelings of sexual arousal. If I was being overpowered and sexually abused, I could let go of the guilt and experience the joy of orgasmic release uninhibited.

I feared the punishments and the sexual assaults my sister had sentenced me to; however, I was also overwhelmingly excited, wanting desperately the punishments and sexual abuse that I found so terrifying.

There was a soft, wet pulse in my sex as my sister eased in a third finger. My vaginal muscles tensed and tightened around my sister's fingers, and I gasped as she discovered the most deliciously sensitive nerve endings inside me.

"Aaaaahhhhh," I gasped when she rubbed her fingertip across my g-spot. I bucked my hips once, twice, three times in rapid succession and struggled in frustration against the leather restraints as she withdrew her slick, glistening fingers and held them up to her lips.

I sagged in my bonds as I watched my sister suck my juices off her fingers. She did it slowly, deliberately and with a look of wicked delight on her face.

"I'm going to eat your pussy, dear sister," Lexis informed me, "and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop me."

I could feel myself blushing furiously as my sister sank to her knees and placed her mouth over my swollen mons. I felt her tongue slide across my bulging clitoris, and I gasped again. It was unforgivably wrong and slutty for me to spread my legs and allow my sister to lick the swollen folds of my pussy, but I was powerless to keep her out. It was intensely comforting to be helpless and unable to do anything. I struggled against the leather restraints that held my ankles apart, straining my inner thigh muscles and working up a sweat but all my efforts to close my legs together were met with failure.

I was helpless to defend my lewdly exposed pussy from my sister's tongue as she continued to lick me down there. It was humiliating; however, I was absolved of all guilt as I was just a naked, helpless captive.

It felt shameful and embarrassing to be brought closer and closer to orgasm by my sister's tongue, but I reminded myself how wide open my thighs were, how naked my body was, how vulnerable I was. I was utterly helpless. No matter what happened, it wasn't my fault.

My sister worked her tongue deep into my sopping pussy, forcing me to moan with feverish lust. A masochistic glow of delicious pleasure surged through me as I grunted and moaned. My sister plundered the most intimate part of my female anatomy and the tight bonds around my wrists and ankles only reinforced to me how much I was at my sister's mercy.

I came with a helpless, shuddering cry of pleasure, convulsions wracking my body while my sister knelt between my legs. The orgasm exploded inside of me, beginning in my loins, spreading in wave after wave, lighting up every nerve ending in my body. Without intending to, I screamed. I didn't recognize my own voice at first as my screams echoed across the field, amusing the nearby security guards.

I shook violently, twisting and writhing in my bonds. Convulsions wracked my body and I panted, gasped, and trembled my way through a frantic and prolonged orgasm. It seemed to go on for hours, however, my cognitive abilities were intensely impaired, so maybe my assessment of how long it was shouldn't be trusted.

When I was down to just panting, she took my face in her hands and kissed me on the lips. I was physically exhausted, emotionally drained, and securely bound. I didn't even try to resist when she worked her eager tongue into my mouth.

My sister rose to her full height, looked at me with bright, intense eyes and said, "I love your reactions when you're raped. The way you struggle to get free and make inarticulate sounds as I impale your pussy on my fingers is adorable."

Schlank
Schlank
2,922 Followers
12