Laura Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled wickedly, paused, and then added, "Next time I violate that beautiful body, I'm going to force something thick and uncomfortable up that tight ass of yours."

I gasped with open-mouthed shock and protested, "No! Lexis, you can't do that!"

The idea of anal penetration took me outside of my comfort zone. And the idea of getting anally raped by something thick and uncomfortable filled me with a surge of mindless terror. I squirmed in my bonds and gave Lexis a pleading look, but she just gave me a disappointed look, slowly shook her head, and said, "Can't I? Have you forgotten who is in charge here? I can do anything I want to you."

Then, she picked up a riding crop from out of a nearby basket and said, "I think you need a reminder of just what sort of situation you're in. You're my naked, helpless prisoner, and I'm your implacable overlord."

I hissed through clenched teeth as the tip of the riding crop slashed across my bottom. It stung, and in the sting, I could feel a resurgence of the whipping I'd received the day before. Another blow made me jerk and I bit my lower lip at the stinging pain that exploded across my defenseless buttocks.

Even though I was exhausted, each scalding blow made me thrust my hips and pelvis frantically as if I could somehow evade the blows. My ass bounced and wriggled as I yelped out in pain, louder and louder in response to each snap of the crop across my firm buttocks.

My sister assured me that beautiful red welts were forming on my taut, shapely buttocks.

"It's a pity you can't see them," she opined. "Those beautiful red stripes on your perfectly shaped ass. It's a breathtaking combination."

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" I yelped as my sister enthusiastically swung her crop through the air and reddened my ass.

My bottom hurt terribly, and each new blow made me more and more desperate to avoid another. I shuddered and twisted frantically but could do nothing to protect myself. My sister continued to whip me with her riding crop until my poor bottom and the backs of my thighs were a mass of red-hot, throbbing pain.

"Now, apologize," my sister demanded.

I choked back sobs and eventually found my voice. I didn't even know why I was apologizing, but my backside was scalding, and I couldn't take any more of my sister's wicked riding crop, so I apologized profusely.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I wailed desperately. And then Lexis prompted me to say, "I'm sorry, Mistress."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I said obediently. Under other circumstances I might have found that line to be trite and childishly silly but my face was soaking wet from the tears I'd shed, and my bottom had suffered horribly at the hands of my sister. These factors lent a degree of seriousness to the words I spoke.

"I'm going to fuck your pretty, little ass," my sister said firmly. "If you speak out against my plan for raping you, or any of my plans, you'll be punished. Do you understand?"

I nodded vigorously in acknowledgment of my fate and whimpered, "I understand."

My sister gave me a stern look and pushed the leather loop of her riding crop against one of my vulnerable breasts. Then she proceeded to rub it up and down across my stiff, erect nipple.

"What did you just say to me?" my sister demanded as she insistently rubbed my sensitive nipple with her crop.

I felt confused and panicky. My sister was giving me the same disapproving glare that she gave Kevin Swanson when he called her a dyke. I thought I was cooperating. I thought I was doing exactly what she wanted me to do. And then it hit me.

"Mistress! I understand, Mistress," I blurted out the moment realization dawned upon me.

The disapproving glare melted away from Lexis's face and it was replaced with a congenial smile. Then she playfully rubbed the tip of her crop up and down my exposed belly before saying, "You're a smart girl. I like that."

Lexis wiped away some of the tears from my face and walked back to the main building of the prison. I was left there, with nearby security guards watching me. When I was done panting, I noticed other naked prisoners surveying me with interest and sympathy. Two of them were secured to whipping posts. One of them was locked into a pillory. They were bound too far away for us to effectively communicate; however, I twisted my hand around and wriggled my fingers in a way that I hoped would convey friendliness and solidarity.

The women bound to the posts nodded as if to say they understood the message and sympathized with my plight. In retrospect, I decided it was better that I couldn't speak with them, I mean, what would I say? How would I explain to them the fact that I was both terrified and sexually aroused to be my sister's abused, helpless, and naked prisoner? I couldn't quite make sense of it myself, so how could I explain it to them?

12