Laura Ch. 05

Story Info
The Slave Contract.
6.8k words
4.72
24.1k
22
2

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,918 Followers

I had basically become my sister's lesbian sex slave.

This is what my sister wanted, however, she decided to keep me in Crestview prison for a few more days I'm not sure why. I would still have been willing to kiss her boots, lick her pussy and go over her laps for bare bottom spankings but Lexis decided that the Crestview Center should keep me as a naked prisoner until the end of the week.

On my last full day there, I was strung up in suspension bondage in one of the interrogation rooms. My wrists were secured to a trapeze bar using leather straps and the bar was raised up above my head until my feet left the floor.

I was left alone like that for a while, my sister refusing to tell me what she had in store. A naked girl in suspension bondage would normally be whipped, although the way I was exposed, there were a multitude of things that could be done to me. My sister knew what a fertile imagination I had and decided to keep me in the dark so I could torture myself, considering the many possibilities, and drive myself into a panic.

How long did she leave me there waiting? Seven minutes? Ten? Twenty? I have no idea. To a helpless girl, naked and panicky, time seems to drag on forever. Ten minutes can seem like an hour when your heart is palpitating in your chest and your fight or flight instinct is demanding that you take immediate action to defend yourself.

I sighed and looked down at my own naked body. My naked breasts had been pulled up and flattened out from the upward pull on my shoulders and arms. My nipples were visibly erect and demanding attention, my ribs were in stark relief. And far below that, my toes were swinging free, six inches above the concrete floor.

I was afraid, but it was a delicious sort of fear that most of the prisoners and prison guards couldn't understand. Being naked and helpless put me in the throes of a lusty madness that I had only recently discovered; one that my sister had used to manipulate me into becoming her lover.

Looking down, I could see my bare feet a delicious six inches above the floor. My heart pounded urgently in my chest and there was a wet pulsing in my loins. I rubbed my thighs together and wished there was a way I could touch myself.

My body weight was being supported by my arms and I could feel the sheer tension in my shoulders. My ribcage was remarkably visible, and my belly was even flatter than normal as my body was stretched by hanging there suspended like that.

It was painful, but not unendurable. There were far worse things they could do to a prisoner at the Crestview Center. I let myself hang, pointed my toes towards the floor and kicked at nothing. Unlike most of the prisoners in this place I relished the dark, delicious sense of excitement of being made helpless like this, so I had it better than my fellow inmates.

After an interminable wait, a metallic sound startled me. A steel security door opened, and my sister walked into the room.

"How are you getting along, Darling?" she asked. With a triumphant smile plastered across her face she sauntered over, obviously enjoying my predicament a great deal.

Lexis is my identical twin. She was the same height, had the same high cheekbones, same electric blue eyes, same golden blonde hair, same long legs and lithesome figure; however, I was naked and helpless, whereas she was dressed all in black and free to move around the room as she pleased. She seemed much taller, stronger, and certainly far more intimidating than me.

"I'd like to be set down now, Mistress," I replied. "I've been hanging here for ages. The waiting is torture. If you're going to whip me, couldn't you please do it and get it over with?"

"You're quibbling, dear," Lexis admonished me. "You must never quibble with the woman who owns you."

She ambled over cheerfully and patted me affectionately on the ass.

"Anyway, you look so fetching when you've been hanging there for a while. The strain in your muscles and that look of helplessness on your face...it's so delicious! It really does something to me to see you like that!"

My sister gave no indication that she was going to let me down any time soon. I squirmed and whimpered and felt even more helpless than before.

"I scream a lot when I'm whipped," I ventured. "I've heard you describe my screams as delicious. You seem to enjoy those a great deal."

"Slaves aren't supposed to dictate when and how they're punished," my sister scolded me in instant response. "You should be punished for attempting to manipulate me but I'm going to let it slide this time. But I agree, it is a luscious spectacle every time you're whipped. You have no idea how yummy you look, twisting and writhing under the whip."

My twin sister watched me squirm in discomfort for a few minutes, then decided she would whip me after all, but she came up with an idea to make it more interesting. She had another prisoner brought into the interrogation room, and after lowering me to my feet, had her secured to the same trapeze bar, facing me.

Her name was Mary. She was eighteen years old, lithe, graceful, and had an adorable British accent. She and I had gotten in trouble once before for having sex without permission.

With the touch of a button our naked bodies pressed together; in seconds we were suspended with our legs dangling below. With my feet no longer touching the floor I once again felt the strain in my arms and shoulders as they supported my weight.

My sister pulled out a camcorder and pointed it at me. I felt myself blushing and squirmed uncomfortably at the thought of my fellow naked prisoner and me being filmed in our vulnerable predicament.

"It'll be wonderful fun watching the two of you get whipped," my sister explained. "But it will all be over in just a few minutes. I'm going to add the video of you getting punished to my computer files and watch it again and again. I think I'll email a copy to Mary's mother. She seems to enjoy watching Mary pay for her sins."

Mary whimpered at that announcement. Mary was a true masochist. She got a sexual thrill from harsh punishments, but her mother has been too clueless to figure it out. If Lexis was going to send a copy of our whipping to Mary's mother, Mary would have to temper her reactions, so she didn't expose herself as a pain slut.

When I got over the shock of Lexis filming us, I finally noticed just how intimately Mary and I had been bound. Her naked breasts were pressed into my breasts, her thighs rubbed up against my thighs, the side of her face nuzzled mine and I could feel body heat radiating from her.

As her naked body made itself at home, pressing against the front of my body, my skin tingled all over and my loins became even more inflamed. One of my thighs rubbed up against hers as I squirmed, and it felt magical. I wondered if I could do that again and again without getting into additional trouble.

"The two of you make such a cute couple," my sister proclaimed as Mary and I were stretched taut, front to front, our chests pressing together, our thighs and legs meeting along their length, and our mouths almost touching. Despite my feelings of helplessness and apprehension, my nipples became hard as my boobs were squashed against Mary's boobs.

Two prison guards were given whips. They were both taller than me and quite athletic looking. I swear, where did they find these women? The shortest guard in this prison was about 5'10 and the tallest one was easily 6'2" and looked like a Norse Valkyrie. It was like their HR department had a height requirement when hiring prison guards!

The women were instructed to whip us while my sister recorded the whole thing.

The tall, blonde prison guard got herself into position behind me and swung her evil whip painfully across my defenseless bottom. I cried out and writhed reflexively from the scalding sting of the leather snapping across my naked flesh and then Mary did the same when the whip snapped cruelly across her naked bottom.

My fellow inmate and I were whipped, and we gasped or cried out in pain every time we were struck. We rubbed up against each other as we squirmed and moved our bodies in an indecent dance as the whips reddened our soft, smooth, naked flesh.

"Aaaghhhh," Mary would cry out and rub her naked body against mine. And then the prison guard would slash my poor bottom with her wicked whip, causing me to grind my naked body up against Mary. Lexis hadn't explained in advance the depraved effect she was going for, but soon understood. Two bound women, naked and writhing in pain, thrusting their naked bodies against each other; I could instantly see the libidinous appeal. No wonder she wanted to record this spectacle and watch it again and again.

We writhed against each other, Mary's thighs, pelvis, and breasts pushing into my naked body as she squirmed. It was lewd and indecent the way we rubbed our naked bodies against each other, however the sting of the whip made it impossible for us not to. The naked, British teen and I screamed and cried and jerked under the lashing, and it's shameful for me to admit this, but we ground our crotches together as much as we could.

"AAAHH!! AARGHH! HHUH! UHH! UHH! NO! AAAHH! OW!"

Then, much to my surprise, Mary leaned her face in close to mine and kissed me.

I was caught by surprise by Mary's actions, but given the helplessness of my situation, there was little I could do about it. I allowed her to kiss me, and soon the stinging pain of the whipping began to transform into a dark, sexual delirium.

Mary worked her tongue into my mouth as she was whipped, and her screams were muffled as my mouth covered hers.

Then the whipping became more intense, and I found myself grinding my body against Mary's, attempting to blot out the pain by increasing the libidinous sensations I was feeling. Mary did the exact same thing and we both squirmed and rubbed up against each other with even greater intensity.

I writhed and danced in reaction to the painful sting of the whip, and I finally managed to rub my achingly hard clit up against Mary as I writhed. My heart pounded and my sex throbbed as the prison guard's cruel whip sliced across my buttocks and the backs of my thighs. She reddened my naked flesh and caused my backside to burn with hot, bright pain.

Our naked bodies were sweaty and feverish at this point and pressed tightly together. I hypothesized that if I twisted my hips and squirmed in my bonds in just the right way, I could rub my swollen, aching clit against Mary's body until I achieved orgasm. It was a shameful thought, but slaves do all manner of things to cope with the pain we're forced to endure.

I parted my thighs and thrust my pelvis as I was whipped, and Mary's naked body writhed against mine. We twisted and contorted our bodies in both stinging pain and sexual urgency. The sweat glistening on Mary's body acted as a sexual lubricant and made it easier to rub my pink slit against her. With the guard's and my twin sister watching, I felt horribly humiliated, but I was finally able to squirm my pelvis against Mary in such a way as to bring myself to an intense, gasping, heaving, passionate orgasm.

When it was over, both Mary and I were panting. Mary's face was soaking wet with tears and my own face was damp from all tears I had shed. My buttocks and thighs were throbbing with white-hot pain, but my whole body was suffused with post-orgasmic bliss.

* * *

Before I was released from the Crestview Center, Lexis had me sign a contract that stated I was surrendering myself to her and consenting to becoming her property (her slave) for exactly one year. I agreed that she would have legal, financial, sexual and medical power over me for that entire time, and that she had the authority to punish me as she saw fit.

There was a great deal of legal and technical jargon, defining what constituted acceptable punishments and what was considered unacceptable. There were a great number of sex acts listed that Lexis could force me to perform and a much shorter list of sexual acts that she could not force me to perform.

I strongly doubted that the contract was legally enforceable; however, I felt a huge psychological impact when I signed it. I experienced a huge surge of submissiveness as soon as my signature was on the document. I was overwhelmed with a dark, delicious feeling of helplessness, and felt as if I truly were Lexis's property, that I truly was her slave, to be abused, objectified and punished as she saw fit.

My sister and I both signed, and there was a reverential moment of silence as we allowed the monumental significance of the moment to sink in. We had committed ourselves to an extraordinary change in our relationship, to enter a new phase, a slave-master phase, where Lexis would be my owner and I would be her property.

* * *

The prison guards and the warden insisted that I had to put on clothes before I left Crestview. It felt weird to have cotton, polyester and other fabrics hugging my body or draped over me. It felt almost smothering to have this stuff clinging to me. Does that make sense? Has anyone else ever felt this way about wearing clothes?

"You'll strip as soon as I get you home," Lexis assured me when I told her how unnatural I felt wearing the shoes, bra, panties and the royal blue shirt dress she had brought for me to wear.

"What will Mom and Dad say when they see me parading around the dining room with my tits and ass on full display?"

"Oh, Mom and Dad won't be there," Lexis explained as she drove. "I bought a house in Augustus Beach so you and I could have some privacy."

"You think of everything, don't you?" I asked.

"I certainly try," my twin sister replied. "Being a mistress is a huge responsibility. A lot could go wrong if I don't plan for things in advance."

I found myself trusting in Lexis's judgement. The idea of being her slave for an entire year was frightening, but also unbelievably thrilling. I was so excited it felt as if my heart would burst in my chest. My breathing became ragged, and my heart pounded excitedly before Lexis even delivered me to my new home.

The house Lexis had purchased was smaller than the large Victorian home where Lexis and I had grown up. It was a two-story, single-family home with a lush, green lawn and a two-car garage. It looked so suburban and innocent. I couldn't imagine being a naked, objectified slave in a picturesque home like that.

"This is our new home?" I asked. "It looks like the Brady Bunch lives here. Are you sure this is where you want us to begin our new lives as master and slave?"

"This place is perfect," my sister assured me. "The back yard has a very high fence, so I can have a whipping post installed without our neighbors noticing. There's also a basement that I am working on converting into a punishment room. It looks innocent on the outside, but that's just a disguise that will keep the neighbors from knowing what's happening on the inside."

Lexis parked in the garage and from there, I walked into a tastefully decorated dining room, and I began to undo the buttons on the front of my dress. Lexis said that I should strip as soon as I got home, so I fully intended to do that.

There were ten buttons on the front of my dress, and I had unbuttoned the top four when I heard someone else in the house. I froze before I could undo the fifth button and then a woman in a maid's unform walked into the dining room.

I had thought that Lexis and I would be alone in the house. Had Lexis forgot to tell me there was a servant in the house or was she unaware the woman would be there?

"Ms. Sterling?" the maid said as she walked into the room. She stared at me for a moment or two, then looked over my shoulder at Lexis.

The maid had a look of confusion on her face and there was an awkward silence as she stared at my sister and me. During that moment of silence, I took in the details of her physical appearance. She was an attractive woman with high cheekbones, piercing dark eyes and raven-black hair. I also noticed that the maid's uniform had been custom tailored to show off her slender waist and lithe figure.

When the silence broke, the maid was the first one to speak and she said, "Your slave looks like you. I mean, she's identical to you."

"She's my twin sister," Lexis explained. "And she needs to finish undressing."

My hands were still frozen in place. Then in a stern, uncompromising voice, my sister addressed me and snapped, "Laura! Strip!"

I had questions, but Lexis's voice was the voice of unquestionable authority. My hands quickly finished undoing the buttons on my dress and I slipped it off. I wasn't wearing much else. I removed my shoes, bra and panties rapidly and within scant seconds I stood naked before the maid who looked me over with an assessing eye.

"Mistress, I thought we were going to be alone in the house! You didn't mention anything about servants being here!"

Lexis and the maid both had smug expressions on their faces and then my sister explained.

"Slaves require constant supervision; Ionna will be here to make sure you behave when I'm not around to oversee your behavior."

"Oversee?"

"She'll make certain that you behave in a manner befitting a loyal, obedient sex slave." Lexis explained.

"Keeping your own sister; your identical twin sister as a lesbian sexual slave," Ionna said, her eyes going wide. "That is so kinky!"

"Is that a deal breaker?" Lexis asked.

"No, not at all!" The maid insisted vociferously. "This whole lesbian incest slave and mistress deal has a forbidden fruit angle that's more intriguing than anything I've ever seen before! I think I'm going to enjoy working here!"

Ionna was enamored with my naked body and Lexis gave her permission to touch me anywhere she wanted.

The maid told me to clasp my hands together at the back of my neck as a prelude to touching me all over. I felt awkward and uncomfortable taking orders from a household servant, but Lexis gave me a stern look and insisted I had to follow Ioanna's orders.

With my hands at the back of my neck, my boobs were thrust forward. Ionna took full advantage and cupped them with both hands. She lifted them up, kneaded them and then trapped my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

"Oooooh," I gasped as Ionna rolled my nipples. They stiffened and a surge of tingling sensations took over. My nipples are extremely responsive and, properly stimulated, can bring me right to the brink of orgasm.

I shifted my weight from one foot to the other, my muscles tensed up, my heart rate quickened, and I felt feverish as Ionna continued to play with my nipples. My breathing became labored, and I felt a soft, wet pulse in my sex.

"I can see why you wanted your sister as a sex slave," the maid said as she rubbed her thumbs up and down across my swollen, sensitive nubs. They became more and more engorged with blood until it felt as if they'd burst. And then Ionna placed a hand between my legs.

"Aaaaaaahh," I gasped as the maid's fingertips moved up and down the folds of my pink slit. My pussy was soaking wet before she cupped my vulva, a fact that she promptly shared with my sister.

"She's a natural sex slave," Ionna opined. "She just met me a few seconds ago, but her pussy is dripping like a leaky faucet at my touch."

I blushed red hot at her analysis of me and wanted to argue with her; however, she made a valid point. Any dominant woman who wanted to sexually objectify me would have gotten a similar response. It was like I was just waiting for someone to come along to dominate me.

Lexis then explained that Ionna and I would split the household chores, and she would direct me in my tasks. She would be expected to correct any failings on my part with corporal punishment.

Schlank
Schlank
2,918 Followers
12