Laura Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She would also be free to use me sexually. Lexis had offered her room and board, so she would be living with us and could order me to sexually service her at any time day or night.

Lexis kept a close eye on Ionna and me for the first few days, to make sure that the maid knew how to handle a slave. Ionna directed me as I scrubbed floors and walls, toilets and showers. If Ionna ever thought that I wasn't working hard enough or was disrespectful to her, she had no problem disciplining me. She would throw me over her lap and spank my bare bottom until I was sobbing in a riot of pain.

And Lexis's presence did little to inhibit her from ordering me between her legs. I wasn't the first woman to lick Ionna to orgasm, but it appeared I was the first woman that she had the authority to punish if she found my cunnilingus skills unsatisfactory.

Ionna reminded me of this repeatedly. She liked to see me squirm, knowing that my oral sex skills were being graded and that I could be punished for poor performance. I had somehow assumed that all of my punishments would be meted out by Lexis, and I found being punished by a mere servant to be remarkably humbling.

On the first or second day of being supervised by Ionna, she had ordered me to wash a sink full of dirty dishes by hand. The kitchen came equipped with a Bosch 300 Series dishwasher which was more than capable of handling the dirty dishes we had. It seemed stupid to wash the dishes by hand when the machine could do it for us.

I argued with Ionna and told her she was foolish to resort to hand washing when we had a high-end dishwasher. That was all Ionna needed to hear to decide I needed to be punished.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!"

Ionna grabbed me by the ear. She still had my ear pinched between thumb and forefinger when she led me into the living room, where Lexis was doing some sort of research project on her iPad.

"Your sex slave called me a fool," Ionna told my sister. "Do you wish to witness her punishment?"

Being punished by a maid would be degrading enough. Lexis watching would make it even more humiliating. I was hoping that my sister would claim to be too busy with her research to be interrupted.

"Of course," Lexis replied. "Having an audience will help to humble her. And it's obvious she needs to be humbled if she's calling one of my employees names."

In my opinion, Ionna was enjoying this too much. Of course, as the household slave, my opinion didn't count. I draped myself over her lap. Lexis positioned herself directly behind me and could see my raised buttocks and my bald pubes peeking out between my legs. As I thought about what my sister was seeing, it made me feel humbled, embarrassed and aroused.

"You're her owner," Ionna said as she rested her hand on one of my buttocks. "How many swats should I give her? Do you think twenty would be enough?"

"Rather than pick a number, I think you should spank her until her hindquarters are sufficiently red," Lexis replied. "'ll keep a close eye on her ass and let you know when it's red enough."

Ionna told my sister that her terms sounded reasonable and then the spanking began.

The first spank that came down on my bare bottom was sharp and stinging. The second spank came rapidly after the first and it stung fiercely. I cried out in pain after the third blow and reflexively squirmed and writhed across Ionna's lap as my twin sister watched.

It was a humiliating and painful punishment, and I soon began to sob. I kept my ass up in the air and my palms flat on the floor, but I was unable to keep my legs from kicking and my hips from writhing. I sobbed and my body twisted and floundered in agonizing pain as my bare bottom was mercilessly reddened.

"Uhh! Huh! Aahhh! Aaahh! Unnhh! Aahhh! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"

I cried out in mindless pain as my poor bottom was abused. The spanking eventually ended, but not until after I had bounced up and down on Ionna's lap like a demented go-go dancer.

Lexis helped me up off Ionna's lap and held me close, allowing me to cry on her shoulder. My sister pressed her clothed body intimately into mine and I could feel my sensitive nipples grow even harder as they brushed across the fabric of her shirt.

* * *

Lexis had warned me that she would invite her friends over to objectify and abuse me. That wasn't just idle banter. Within a few days, her friend Riki came over to examine her new slave.

Riki wasn't as wealthy as Lexis and me, however, she was congenial, stylish and athletic. Lexis invited her along anytime we went skiing or ice skating.

One morning I was naked and barefoot, standing in front of the kitchen sink, washing dishes by hand, while Ionna stood nearby and supervised. I was intent on getting a plate squeaky clean when I heard footsteps and realized that two more people had entered the room.

I looked up and saw Lexis walking side by side with Riki. Riki had a look of shock and excitement on her face. I was naked and doing chores under the supervision of the maid. I was an heiress, my parents were multi-millionaires, and I'm certain she never expected to see me so subjugated, degraded and servile.

"This is amazeballs," Riki proclaimed loudly as she came closer and eyed me intently. "How did Lexis ever get you to agree to this?"

My face blushed with red-hot embarrassment as Riki looked me up and down with a delighted smile plastered across her face. I tried to make a coherent reply, but I stammered, and my voice shook as I tried to explain.

When my attempt to explain proved lacking, Lexis stepped in and said, "Laura has always had a deep-seated need to be dominated. She had denied her true nature for a long time. Just recently her therapist helped her to realize this."

Riki was bouncy with excitement. She confessed that she always thought that I looked "yummy" and it was so "naughty" for me to have my tits and ass blatantly on display for anyone to see.

"She's adorable!" Riki proclaimed loudly. "I just wanna touch her all over!"

A wicked smile spread across my twin sister's face, and she said, "Go ahead. She's a sex slave. She can't stop you."

"You always had an aura of sexiness about you," Riki said as she ran her hand down my back, rested it on my ass and squeezed my left buttock. "But now that you're naked and vulnerable, you're a hundred times sexier."

Riki and I had been friends for years. She had always been bubbly and congenial. My brain had difficulty accepting that she could be the sort of cruel, dominant female that could activate my submissive instincts, but her fingertips on my skin caused me to feel a wave of tingly sensations. She ran her hands all over the curves of my buttocks and my upper thighs. She even worked her fingers into that tight furrow between my firm buttocks. Her hands were touching me all over, fondling me like an overexcited lesbian teenager.

"Your body is sculpted," my friend said softly as she pressed her body against my back and ass, reached around my torso and ran her hands over my breasts, "Your abs and your glutes are so firm, but your skin is so soft. It's a joy to touch you."

My eyes sort of glazed over as Riki played with my naked body. She played with my nipples, rolling them between her thumbs and index fingers. I was unable to suppress a moan as my nipples swelled, became hard and erect.

"Oh God, that feels so good," I said in between gasping.

"Does that mean you'd like me to keep doing it?" Riki cheerfully whispered in my ear as she gradually applied more pressure to my sensitive nipples.

"Oh, yes," I replied, my voice little more than a feminine moan. My legs felt wobbly, and I placed my hands on the kitchen counter to support myself.

"The sounds you're making right now are sexy," Riki informed me. "Keep making those."

My breasts heaved as I gasped once again. Her fingers were doing amazing things to my nipples and another wave of libidinous desire passed through me and I felt a soft, wet pulse in my sex.

Riki stopped playing with my nipples, cupped my breasts, lifting them up, pressing them together. I was truly starting to enjoy the experience of having Riki's hands all over my body, when Lexis spoke up and interrupted the experience of Riki expertly groping me.

"Think now, Riki, what is it you really want to do with her? Do you want to feel her up some more or is there something else you'd prefer?"

"This may make me sound like a bitch, but I'd like to see Laura on her knees," Riki explained to my sister.

Lexis pointed to the kitchen floor near Riki's feet and said, "On your knees, slave girl, now!"

I sank down to my knees and Lexis told me to spread my legs far apart and make sure my pussy was pornographically on display. I felt like a shameless slut, but I did exactly as she told me to do. Riki looked down at me with rapt interest as I knelt at her feet, and I felt delirious with heat and embarrassment.

Riki was wearing a sleeveless black skater dress with a hem that came down to mid-thigh. She lifted up the hem of her dress, revealing a cute pair of thong panties, the same color as her dress.

"Pull down my panties and lick me," Riki said, her voice suddenly thick and sultry. "Lexis says that you have to sexually pleasure any woman that she brings into your home. And you have to do a good job or else you'll be punished.

A frisson of sexual excitement ran through me, and I shuddered. Riki may have been my platonic friend for years, but she was doing and saying all the right things to make my pussy throb and my body break out in goosebumps. My breath came in short, frantic bursts and I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties. The waistband was tight, and I had to pull hard to get them down. When her panties were around her ankles, Riki stepped out of them and her plump, swollen pubic lips were staring me in the face. A small amount of moisture had already leaked out from between them, and I stared at the folds of her pussy as they glistened under the florescent lighting of the kitchen.

"Well?" Riki asked.

Apparently, I had spent too much time staring at her pink slit and Riki got impatient waiting for me to get started. I took the hint and licked at the smooth flesh of her vulva. She tasted sort of like red meat. I liked the taste.

I heard a deep, shuddering sigh up above me and I almost didn't recognize Riki's voice when she said, "I don't want foreplay. I don't want gentle licking. Just dive right in!"

I nodded my head and put much more vigor and enthusiasm into what I was doing. A lot of women prefer slow, methodical, smooth licks to their pussy. Riki was different. She wanted me to be aggressive, almost brutal in the way I treated the folds of her labia and her clitoris.

I gripped her right thigh in one hand and her buttocks in the other and licked vigorously at her pink slit. I took her pubic lips into my mouth and energetically sucked on them. At her urging I even nibbled on them.

Finally, I took her swollen clitoris into my mouth and trapped it in between my teeth. I sucked on it like it was some sort of hard candy. Riki responded to my efforts with rapid panting, gasping, and an energetic twisting and swaying of her hips.

"Aaaaaaaaaugghhh," she screamed inarticulately as hips trembled and shuddered and wetness from her orgasm filled my mouth.

She made girlish panting sounds and leaned against the kitchen counter. "That was good," Riki said when she had finally stopped panting, "I'm so glad your sister talked me into doing this."

Lexis commended me for my skill at licking our friend to orgasm, but she didn't feel it was time for the fun to end. She felt that Riki could still have some more fun using me and treating me like some sort of sex object.

It took some time, but Riki eventually came up with another way to use me for her puerile entertainment.

"I know that you're extremely flexible from all the ballet and gymnastics classes that you've taken," Riki said. "I've always found that sort of flexibility to be sexy. Now that you're naked, I'd love to see you show off your skills. I think extreme ballet stretches would be so much sexier when you're not wearing tights or a leotard or anything."

"That is an excellent idea!" Lexis responded enthusiastically. "We'll take Laura into the exercise room and start right away!"

Riki's idea was extremely kinky. She had me doing splits and leg extensions and any type of ballet exercise that would require me to stretch my legs indecently far apart. I could feel the strain in my inner thighs and adductor muscles, and I had a fine sheen of sweat decorating my naked body within minutes of performing for Riki's prurient entertainment.

The exercise room had large exercise mats and full-length mirrors on the wall. As a result, I could see how slutty I looked with my pubic lips deliberately and pornographically exposed.

"This is the most erotic thing ever," Riki gushed as my muscles and tendons were painfully stretched. I made girlish grunting and panting sounds as I pushed my body's flexibility to the limit.

Everything Riki ordered me to do left my pubic lips exposed in a very lewd and unladylike fashion. Even when I was in prison the cruel guards never did anything to me to make me feel so humbled and exposed. In addition to my pubic lips, my anus was indecently on display.

Riki smoothed her hands over the softness of my inner thighs, and I found it difficult to breathe. Everywhere she touched me, my skin tingled with sexual electricity. Then she slid one fingertip slowly, teasingly across my pink slit. I shuddered involuntarily as sensitive nerve endings were activated by her touch.

"Here. Take this," my sister said, as she offered something to Riki.

It took me a moment or two to realize that she was handing my friend a riding crop. I had no idea Lexis even owned a riding crop. She must have purchased it recently. And although it had never been used on me before, I could instantly tell that it would cause a wicked sting on my naked flesh.

"If you're going to oversee a naked slave and order her to pose for you, you should carry some sort of symbol of authority," Lexis explained.

"It's an unspoken reminder that if she performs poorly, you can inflict immediate punishment. It will make her feel more submissive and motivate her to follow your orders instantly and with precision."

Riki commanded me to assume a variety of positions while holding the riding crop. It was rather like yoga, except the positions were very lewd, I performed them naked, and when Riki barked out a command I had to move into position rapidly in order to avoid the snapping bite of Riki's crop.

At one point, I was resting my head, shoulders and elbows on the mat with my butt in the air and my legs spread obscenely wide. My moist, swollen pubic lips were obscenely on display and Riki knelt down in front of me and slid her fingers across my labia from top to bottom, before working my pink slit open and sliding two fingers into my vagina.

"Oooohhh!"

An agonizing wave of desire passed through me as Riki's probing fingers delved deep into my sex, exploring my innermost recesses and causing my sex to pulse and leak a shameful amount of sticky, sexual fluids.

Riki pumped her fingers in and out of my vagina, working her fingers in such a way as to rub across my G-spot once every three or four thrusts. I moaned and squirmed as I felt a potent orgasm building inside me. Then Lexis took Riki by the arm and said, "Easy now. Slave's orgasms are supposed to be rationed. We can't just give them out like Halloween candy."

"I get that," Riki said as she paused and withdrew her fingers from my wet sheath. "But I've never seen her O face. And I've never heard the sounds she makes when she's pushed over the edge and into climax. I think I'd really enjoy watching her lose control. And it would probably be humiliating for her if I had a front row seat and watched her spasm and cry out as she has her Big O moment."

Lexis seemed to consider what Riki was saying and then she finally came to a decision and said, "Okay, impale her on your fingers again. Take her over the edge."

Then my sister focused her imperious glare on me and said, "Laura, I'm giving you permission to cum, however, you do not have permission to close your legs. You need to keep them spread wide open while Riki is finger fucking you. If you fail to keep your legs open when you climax, I'm giving you another spanking."

Lexis had spanked me earlier that morning. Her stinging handprints had faded but I still found it humiliating for Riki to even know that my sister had spanked me. I took a deep breath and resolved to keep my legs wide open no matter what. If Lexis spanked me again with Riki watching, I think I would die of embarrassment.

It was an epic struggle to keep my legs spread so horribly wide while my wave after wave of desire shook my body and my vaginal muscles involuntarily contracted around Riki's probing fingers, but I fought valiantly to keep them open as her fingers clenched and unclenched inside of me. My orgasm built in intensity, growing and growing until I could no longer hold it back.

"Aaaaahhhhh! Huh! Huhh! Oh! AAAHHH!!"

The orgasm exploded inside me, like a sudden violent eruption, I cried out, or started to. Lexis clamped a strong hand over my mouth, muffling my screams as Riki continued to fuck me. My head was reeling, and my body roiled with heat as Riki's thrust in hard and fast, making me ache and swell with pleasure at the same time. I could feel spasms in my inner thighs and my pussy, and my eyes rolled back in my head.

It was such an intense rush of wild pleasure. I trembled violently for long, long, long seconds, my hips bucking up against her fingers as the sensations overpowered me. My pelvis gave a final series of frantic spasms, then I went limp, gasping for breath, chest heaving, and that's the last thing I remember before passing out.

12