Laura Ch. 07

Story Info
Naughty schoolgirls get punished.
3.7k words
4.71
30.6k
18
3

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,912 Followers

"This is just a minor setback, you know," said Lexis.

I raised my head from between Lexis's thighs. "Do you think so, Mistress?"

The riding crop snapped against my naked backside, reminding me of my immediate duty; I lowered my head and resumed my task. My hands were cuffed behind me, joined to the back of my collar with a short chain that kept my hands from protecting my bottom. Lexis sighed with pleasure.

"Of course, it is. The pony slave thing was a great idea, but that doesn't mean there aren't other great ideas out there. I don't need Keira to tell me how to subjugate a sex slave. I can come up with my own ideas."

I raised my head again. "Are you angry at Keira, Mistress?"

My question resulted in another stinging stroke from the crop. Reminded once more, I lowered my head to work my tongue across her swollen clitoris.

"Damn right, I'm angry," Lexis confirmed. "She got my hopes up with her idea of training you as a pony slave. She got me all emotionally committed to the idea, and then I found out that there's some bullshit height requirement! What kind of bullshit is that?"

I didn't answer out loud, but I nodded in agreement, all the while keeping my nose buried in her crotch, diligently licking my sister's pink slit. My jaw ached and my tongue was utterly worn out, but I discovered a dark deliciousness in my sister's using me to the point of exhaustion and even then, refusing to give me a break. It made me feel even more like an owned, helpless sex slave, which was a huge sexual turn-on for me.

Being powerless and forced to obey makes everything about my situation more delicious. I love the fact that all decisions have been taken away from me. Now I'm just a naked slave, there to be abused, objectified and punished. My sister has all the power and there's nothing I can do to stop her having her way. I do whatever my sister orders me to do, or I get punished.

"I can be creative," my sister shouted. "I can come up with my own ideas! I don't need Keira or Ms. Cheval! I've already started a list of innovative ways that you can be abused and humiliated for the entertainment of others!"

At first, I thought that Lexis was just going off on an angry rant because Ms. Cheval had rejected me, in a way both of us, for pony slave training. All the same, I was confident that my sister had plenty of ideas for ways that I could be abused and humiliated for the entertainment of others.

* * *

In my social group back in high school, Beth was the smart one, the good girl, the wholesome, decent role model that all the parents and teachers wanted us to emulate. She was the paragon of virtue and academic excellence.

She's not the sort of girl you would ever expect to be into ball gags, spanking, bondage sex games or erotic games of dominance and submission.

So, when my sister invited Beth over to our home and revealed that I was her lesbian sex slave, it was a crushing blow to my dignity and self-respect. I felt mortified. My heart was pounding so frantically in my ears I could barely understand anything Lexis and Beth said after that.

I squirmed in discomfort as Beth's gaze assessed my naked body. She studied my slave contract, and then went back to studying my naked body.

I kept expecting her to make some snarky, judgmental comment about how sexually perverse I must be to enjoy being my sister's naked plaything, but when the conspicuously long silence ended, the first words out of her mouth were, "So, if she's a lesbian sex slave, does that mean I can order her to have sex with me?"

"Technically, she's my slave, so I'm the one who orders her to have sex with people," Lexis replied. "But you and I are good friends. If you want to have sex with her just let me know."

Beth gave me a smoldering look and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was between her legs, eating her pussy.

However, my sister didn't stop there. "Of course," she continued, "now that Laura is a slave, I don't want her having plain, vanilla sex. I want her to feel helpless and dominated and used during sex. Is that okay with you?"

I figured that Beth's pure and wholesome nature would cause her to back off from having kinky bondage and discipline sex with me, but a sinister smile spread across her face, and she responded with "I think I could work with that."

Beth was pretty, with a kind face, bright blue eyes, and flawless skin. She was cute in an innocent, wholesome sort of way. Like Princess Anna from Frozen or Emma Roberts from that Nancy Drew movie. I had a tough time imagining her as cruel lesbian dominant.

I felt an urge to cover up my breasts, but Lexis had handcuffed my wrists behind my back before Beth came over. There was basically nothing I could do other than stand there and allow my friend to enjoy the view with my erect nipples and shaved loins indecently on display.

Beth took a step back, surveying my whole body like I was a rare and intriguing piece on display at a museum. The way my wrists were bound behind me, my shoulders were pulled back and by necessity my breasts were thrust forward. Beth took note of the way I was forced to display my breasts and reached for them.

I squealed and pulled away from her touch. It was just too awkward. It was as if I were getting groped by Nancy Drew. Somehow being objectified by a scholarly, nice girl was too intense and weird for me to handle.

"What's this then?" Beth asked. "A sex slave with an aversion to being touched?"

Beth gave me an inquisitive look, Lexis gave me an admonishing look, and they both waited for me to explain myself.

"I'm sorry," I said as I tried to get my emotions under control. "It's one thing to be used and abused by a wicked sadist in black leather boots but getting sexually abused by the scholarly teacher's pet just makes me feel all squirmy and cringey inside."

"The scholarly teacher's pet?" Beth asked. "Is that how you see me?"

I nodded in affirmation, still unaware of all the novel ways I was firing up her imagination.

* * *

Beth decided to embrace her role as the scholarly teacher's pet and incorporate that role into our kinky sex games.

Beth and Lexis took some time to coordinate their ideas, then led me downstairs to the dungeon. A lot of work had taken place constructing the dungeon and now we had a trapeze bar that could be used for suspension bondage.

Lexis ordered me to stand underneath the shining steel bar. My handcuffs were removed, and Beth pressed the button that lowered the bar down to where I could easily reach it.

"C'mon, teacher's pet," Lexis called out to our friend. "Help me secure her wrists to this thing."

It still felt weird to have Beth there, but at least Lexis was giving me orders. By now being subservient to Lexis felt normal. She was a strong-willed pervert who liked hurting me. Being her obedient plaything was a role I felt comfortable playing.

Beth and Lexis flanked me and looped the leather straps that would render me helpless around my wrists.

I embraced that helplessness as my sister and my friend buckled the straps tight around my wrists, ready to hold my hands securely to the bar.

Once I was bound to the trapeze bar my sister pressed the wall button again, and the trapeze bar ascended. My wrists were drawn upward, and my body was stretched until I was standing on my toes. I felt the strain in my shoulders as my arms were pulled taut with my defenseless naked body dangling below.

Lexis walked over to the wall which displayed the freshly augmented collection of paddles, riding crops, whips, and leather straps. She selected a wicked-looking crop from the wall and handed it to Beth.

Beth and I had been friends for years. She had always seemed so sweet, congenial, and considerate. I had a tough time believing that she could ever use a riding crop on my naked ass. Even with the crop in her hands she still didn't look like a cruel dominatrix. She looked like a helpful college student assisting other students find their way around campus.

"Okay, Laura," she said, with an inscrutably amiable smile on her face. "Since I'm a scholarly academic, here's what I'm going to do. I'll be asking you questions about things that you learned in school.

"Oh, oh," I shivered inwardly, wondering just what she had in mind.

"Let's get started. You remember when I helped you pass that final exam in Mrs. Dunston's Western history class?"

"Well, yeah," I replied, feeling odd that we were discussing history class while I was naked and hanging from the ceiling by my wrists.

"Well, today we're going to do some review. I'm going to ask you about American and European history. If you remember everything I taught you, you'll be fine. But if you've forgotten...your cute little bottom will pay the price."

Beth gripped her riding crop in both hands and bent it so both ends were touching each other. It was a supple, flexible crop that I instinctively knew could inflict an evil amount of sting.

Beth's face still looked girlish and innocent, and her voice was sweet and soothing, but the crop in her hands and the implied threat made her suddenly seem like she really could be a cruel disciplinarian.

I could feel my heart hammering in my chest, sense my pussy getting visibly wet and shiny along its slit in the front. Despite Beth's innocent appearance, she finally registered in my mind as a stern authority figure.

"Oh," I said nervously. I squirmed as I rubbed my thighs together. "Will these be multiple choice questions?"

In high school, multiple-choice questions saved my ass more than once. If I didn't know the answer I could at least guess. I seemed to have the luck of the devil when it came to guessing.

"No," Beth said flatly. "In my opinion, multiple choice questions reward intellectually lazy students. It allows them to guess the right answer about twenty to thirty percent of the time. On my quiz, there's no guessing. Either you know the material, or you don't."

I was screwed. I hadn't cracked a history book since high school. I wasn't much of an intellectual and Beth knew that. She was counting on that. If I knew all the answers, she wouldn't get to use that crop on me at all. And I'm pretty sure that the point of this game was for her to use her crop on me, for being a bad student.

Beth took a few graceful steps into position behind me. She rubbed the smooth leather loop of the crop gently across my bare buttocks in slow leisurely circles and in a strict, authoritarian tone announced, "Let's get started. Are you ready?"

I trembled at the gentle touch of the riding crop. It didn't hurt, but it was a potent physical reminder of the power Beth now held over me.

"If I said I wasn't ready, would it make a difference?" I asked querulously.

I couldn't see the expression on Beth's face at this point as she was standing directly behind me, but I could have sworn there was a playful smile on her face as she sternly replied, "No. Not in the slightest."

I braced myself for the first question and hoped that I might remember something from history class. Beth began.

"Who was the British Prime Minister that declared 'peace in our time' shortly before the outbreak of World War Two?"

Of course, my mind went blank. I couldn't remember the name of a single British prime minister ever. My heart sped up, I licked my lips, I swallowed and blurted out the first name I could think of.

"Tony Stark."

SWACK!

"Owww!"

There was an explosion of stinging pain across my bare bottom, followed by an explosion of criticism from the stern authority figure quizzing me.

"Tony Stark?" Beth snapped. "Tony Stark was never a British prime minister! He's not even real! He's a fictional character from the Marvel Comics Universe! Why would anybody ever give that as the answer on a history quiz?"

"I dunno," I replied nervously, my poor bottom smarting from her riding crop. "I guess Stark said it in that Avengers movie, after he created a fleet of peace-keeping robots."

Beth stood there silently for a while as she assessed my answer. Finally, she responded.

"So, I ask a question about a British prime minister who said something before the outbreak of World War two and you answer with an American billionaire who wasn't even born until after World War two was over?"

Beth did not sound happy with me. I squirmed in my bonds, feeling disconcertingly helpless and thoroughly at her mercy.

"That answer was so ridiculous you've earned another stroke from the crop."

SMACK!

"Aaaaahhhhh!"

"Who was Herbert Hoover and what was his significance to American history?"

I didn't do any better on the second question.

"Um, he was the director of the FBI?"

THWACK!"

"AARGH!"

The entire quiz followed this pattern. Beth asked me questions that a high school student would need to know to do well in history class, and I kept giving wrong answers. I wasn't trying to do poorly; I honestly didn't retain any of the information that I'd learned in high school.

There were questions about executive orders, Supreme Court decisions, important bills that had been signed into law, and it all sounded completely unfamiliar to me. Her quiz consisted of twenty-five questions, and I didn't get a single one of them right.

By the time it was over, my poor bottom was a riot of pain, and I was physically and emotionally exhausted. However, my body was filled with a delicious, pulsing sexual energy.

I hung sobbing from the trapeze bar, with my chest heaving, and my head hanging low. Beth cupped my chin and forced me to lift my head.

"I'm going to leave a history book here for you," she said, giving me a look of stern disapproval. "I expect you to read it from cover to cover. I'll be back in a few days to quiz you again, and I expect you to do better next time."

I couldn't quite understand why, but Beth's words made my loins throb. The way she talked to me, like I was a naughty schoolgirl that she could punish whenever and however she saw fit because of my intellectual laziness; it filled me with a confusing sexual thrill. Being a bad girl at the mercy of a stern, authoritarian teacher made me breathless with sexual excitement and anticipation.

My encounter that day with Beth left me feeling feverish and wobbly. Dominance and submission sessions always took a lot out of me, but Beth's was something special. She managed to add strong feelings of guilt into the normal cocktail of emotions of helplessness, fear, and dark desire. My head was reeling so much I needed Ionna's assistance in walking after I was released from the trapeze bar.

Lexis showed Ionna the stripes and welts on my abused backside. She told the maid to take me upstairs and rub some therapy lotion into my skin. We had tubes of therapy lotion in four different rooms of the house. Slaves tend to get punished a lot, so a large supply of lotion needed to be on hand to treat my wounded flesh.

I had gotten swept up in a tidal wave of emotions. Being told that I was a "bad girl" by a stern authority figure and punished for my bad study habits pushed emotional buttons I didn't even know I had. I'd always felt a little something special towards the strict, demanding teachers back in high school, but I never visualized actually being physically at the mercy of one of them or imagined feeling buffeted by it into a whirlwind of erotic passions.

Beth's game was more potent than anything that had been done to me in prison. There were emotional layers to it that inflamed my libido more intensely than anything ever before. Tapping into my guilty feelings about being a bad student and then punishing me for it had left my pussy so dripping wet my inner thighs were drenched with my sexual juices. My breathing was ragged, and my nipples were painfully erect as Ionna held onto me tight and assisted me in walking.

Ionna took me up to her room and ordered me to get on her bed, on my hands and knees. She commanded me to lower my head, raise my butt in the air and spread my legs apart pornographically wide, leaving my labia and anus indecently exposed, leaving me feeling shamelessly slutty, helpless, and vulnerable.

I trembled involuntarily as Ionna squeezed a generous amount of lotion into her hand.

"Oooh!" I gasped. Even with the maid's deliberate attempts to be gentle, my flesh was still too sore to be touched without sharp, stinging pain. I flinched at her touch, and I had to force myself to stay in position with my ass available and on display.

"This is going to sting at first," Ionna said calmly. "But the more I rub it in the better it will feel. Try not to squirm around too much."

The maid continued massaging the lotion into my sore skin, one cheek at a time. Even though my buttocks were sore to the touch, before long Ionna's hands felt good as they rubbed the greasy substance into my wounded skin. I let out an audible sigh as she smoothed lotion into my naked hindquarters, easing the stinging pain.

She was exceptionally thorough, touching me everywhere, exploring me, and I couldn't help but let out a little wriggle of pleasure.

She even worked a generous amount of lotion into the deep cleft between my buttocks, even though Beth hadn't whipped me there. I gasped when Ionna traced her fingers across my delicate pink anus, then worked a greasy finger inside of me.

With my legs spread obscenely far apart my pink slit was lewdly on display but much to my disappointment she never touched me there. I felt helpless and feverish with lust, and I would have given anything for her to impale my throbbing sex on her strong fingers. It would have only taken a few seconds of fucking my pussy with her fingers to take me over the edge.

Then, much to my surprise, as Ionna played with my asshole, an agonizing wave of desire passed through me. I whimpered and buried my face in the bedcovers as another, more potent wave of desire shot through my weary body. It seemed improbable, but the more she twisted her greased finger around in my ass, the closer I came to exploding in orgasm.

I bit my lower lip and tried to stifle my cries of passion, but it was no use. My whole body shuddered, and I felt my pussy spasm as Ionna pressed a second finger into my tight hole. I tried to be discrete and hide my impending climax from the maid, but my sex throbbed with hungry spasms. I shuddered and was unable to suppress a long, raw moan and then my hips rocked shamelessly, and my sphincter muscle clamped down tight on Ionna's probing digits as my overstimulated body experienced a frantic, feverish orgasm.

"Huhh! Uhh! Uuhhhhhh! Aaahhh! Ohhhhh! Uuhhhhhh!"

My orgasm went on forever, shuddering, gasping, my hips gyrating and my naked, feverish body breaking out in a fine sheen of sweat. It was humiliating, knowing that the maid was watching me as my mercilessly exposed pussy leaked and I cried out, but the delicious sensations as I climaxed helped me to deal with the shame.

"Wow," Ionna said reverently as I gasped and panted in the afterglow of the orgasm. "That was beautiful. The way you squirmed and moaned and gyrated, that was so sexy."

I tried to catch my breath as she spoke. She paused as she withdrew her fingers from my ass and then added, "But as much as I enjoyed it, I still have to punish you. According to Lexis, you're not allowed to have orgasms without permission."

I groaned as she opened a drawer and took out a small whip. She held it up where I could see it and said, "I don't want to use this on your ass right now, since it's still very red and welted. So, I'll whip your breasts or your pubes. I'll let you decide which."

Was Ionna being kind by letting me decide? In any case I elected to have her whip my pussy and she nodded her head and told me to lie on my back, raise my hips up and spread my legs as far apart as I could possibly manage.

Schlank
Schlank
2,912 Followers
12